Operation WhitePowerFist: Get in here faggots!

Pewdiepie has betrayed us and donated to the kikes at the (((adl))). So now we are going to turn his brofist trademark into a white power dogwhistle. The adl will then have to add the brofist to their list of (((hate symbols))). So perfect, so simple. So how will we get this viral?
>tweet about it
>@ all hungry jounos looking for a new scoop
>make content about it
>bump the thread
>if you have an idea for an image, post it

Remember, the brofist is now a white nationalist symbol.

Attached: WhitePowerFist.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUYzJA46kPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

bump.

Attached: 1568159707696.png (1460x734, 384K)

bamp

>betrayed us
As if he had a choice. He is married now. The Adl could literally take him down if they wanted to. Which they do want to. They have collaborated with jewtube in the past to shut channels down. They have heavy blackmail on a LOT of people. Unless felix wants it all to fall apart, the instant he has his life coming together, he had to do this. Though I seriously doubt it will solve anything. He could give them trillions of dollars and they'd still shit him onto the street

hahahah yes

"With pewdiepie, jew die die"

bump for the bump god

>nothing to see here, goy

Attached: nothing to see here.jpg (640x686, 50K)

Wow the stuff this board comes up with. Only an hour ago it was just telling people to dislike his vid. Potential here.

Anything to be said to make him the first youtuber to drop below 100 million subs?

Hory shit

Let's leave him alone instead and stop focusing on e-celebes.

Tweet that ADL is taking money from known white supremacist/nazi and that his brofist logo actually stands for white power

Attached: explained2.jpg (3000x1700, 707K)

At first I was bullshit when I heard about this on here. But I watched the video and it's pretty obvious he is being blackmailed. Why would he bother to donate to them ever? Pewds doesnt really care about fighting (((bigotry)))

Attached: 2145896523.jpg (737x488, 51K)

We're pressuring him to man up and take a side: either the kikes that will always hate him or us

Attached: male power.jpg (2000x1700, 426K)

Look at this fucking copepost. The Swedecuck has earned millions of dollars over the years now not to mention the money his wife pulled in as well. He has fuck you money. He just wants even more at this point which is why he has chosen to pay off the ADL.

Why not make it
>With Pewdiepie, All Jews Will Die

don't worry guys, pewdiepie will save us all

Attached: pewds.png (210x201, 46K)

Bump

You're suggesting we use jewish trickery to force him to pick a side. We should just focus on the real (((problem))) and let him make his minecraft videos. Something like this will make him double down against us dont you think?

bump

I hope he doubles down so his reddit tier fan base asks even more questions, kike fuck. We’re not shutting it down.

pewdiepie needs a new job soon imo.
his business deals now involve publicly donating 50g's to corrupt orgs like adl.

i didnt like pewds in the beginning.
i barely liked him in his prime.
and now i just feel kind of bad for him.
sad to see him hold on, when he can break free.

Attached: longA.png (280x225, 100K)

Bump. Also, have you considered that pdp is just giving the adl some money to fuck off?

Attached: ADL Flag 2.png (1000x600, 32K)

Attached: ADL Flag.png (1000x600, 31K)

Attached: Goyim.jpg (1200x819, 111K)

Attached: Adl.png (1177x764, 96K)

Honestly surprised there weren't threads about turning this one sooner. Have a bump.

Attached: 1567079406021.jpg (676x746, 99K)

lmao

bump

I dont know if his reddit fags ever will ask more questions. He donated a shit load of money to the adl, so that meens I'm just not paying attention to him anymore. I think his people are gonna be around for him no matter what he does. They'll likely follow him blindly no matter what he does.

good anakin good...

Attached: pepe teases normie.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Attached: ADL LOGO.png (1920x1200, 196K)

this is good

anyone else smelling glow niggers in these threads?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (866x1280, 107K)

This

A few here and there but it doesnt seem too bad today

someone's never heard of 4d chess.............

This is going good

youtube.com/watch?v=aUYzJA46kPU
You were like a father to me, I love you like a son

This reeks of kike psyop.
Articles are already being drafted based on these threads.
Tread with caution anons.

bump!

bump for lolz

This is actually a good idea

Attached: 1564953014721.jpg (992x992, 115K)

>PewDiePie betrayed us

He never was with us.
He decided to end his rivalry with T-Series when he was about to win because "hurr durr Brenton Tarrant said muh name"

Cucked just like 90% of the Swedes

Attached: 1565895764229.png (1163x795, 175K)

T-Series is based and supports BTFOing muslims in India. We should have supported them the whole time.

if pewdiepie gave this donation out of the blue with no blackmailing, this has got to be the best 4d chess troll in history to get back at the adl for all the shit they gave him for his edgy hitler jokes...

Yes

Great fucking idea OP and associates. This should be funny at least. ADL calling a symbol of a donor white supremacist. Quite the conundrum for the jew.

Pewds probably conceived of and is running this Operation... Well maybe Marzia conceived of it

This. Shills shilling hard right now

Fucking retard YOU ARE GOING TOO FAST.

Attached: 5Head.jpg (300x258, 18K)

Bump

finally, some good fucking thread

Attached: av8EYmM_700b.jpg (288x450, 24K)

Ahahahahahahahahhahahaha. I'm down. This is an incredible idea. I commented on his YouTube page about ADL and had dozens of kids crying.

he started the adpocalypse that got thousands of small channels shut down, now he gives money and promotes the main censors? he's about to go down hard and Jow Forums will be there it's what we do.

Attached: 1565149844312.png (253x199, 6K)

Accelerationism is never too fast, user

Whatever happened to the other thread? Did Mods nuked them again?

I unironically want this to be successful.

Let them witness.

Attached: 1565452029008.png (322x527, 148K)

We need to make this happen! Fire up the autism!

if they shut down pewdiepie probably since they censor that hard, youtube would stop pretty much right there.
him donating to them has gave them so much creed. he's sold out period.

Attached: 1547962949123.png (274x415, 165K)

Is it true that the ADL was policing the comments on his video? I seen that they harassed disney and successfully terminated a partnership he was going to have with them

someone is, i tried replying to a few comments earlier and i was getting error messages because they had already been deleted. they have godlike censorship powers on facebook probably the same on youtube. if they aren't doing it directly youtube is doing it on their behalf or pewdiepie really has kissed the ring and his own mods are on damage control. whatever exactly is going on they are the animus behind it.

zoomers are naming ZOG

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.55.57 PM.png (1260x566, 110K)

bump

Attached: 9C981BDE-C391-421A-9FC2-A21CCB5A9844.jpg (680x671, 129K)