"Memefast with me Normie."

>"Memefast with me Normie."

Attached: 181217-rian-dark-crystal-cs-403p_2d3f10832497c5df1d32d18bc3dee2aa.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPdowP_aBXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: U6e24K9.gif (461x259, 1.41M)

...in memory of Me.

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (1038x574, 842K)

Is Dark Crystal baste?

The skeksies deserve the crystal palace. They are the crystals chosen people.

The skeksies aren't using the Gelflings, they're our oldest allies.

fill me with essence

Attached: gelf34.jpg (477x321, 40K)

yaaas yass it is yaaaassss

Attached: yasyasyas.jpg (540x237, 26K)

Slide thread
sage

And they need 30 billion in tithes annually. Protect the Lord's so they can protect Democracy.

is it worth watching?

Attached: 1567471780869.png (1920x1080, 981K)

They have so many enemies! How can they protect the crystal if the don't get billions from us? Only fringe conspiracy theorists mistrust the skeksies

Attached: 1567986806314.jpg (396x339, 96K)

you can't deny yaaas yas yassssss

Attached: yaasyaas.png (1584x1700, 369K)

>tome "dancing skeksies trine/eleven"

Attached: skeksis_metatron.jpg (1000x320, 99K)

I'm on episode 7, but so far I like it. Zero diversity (every character is White/sounds White). Oh, and I heard a theory that the skeksis are a symbolic reference to (((them))), put in by Jim Henson himself. Not sure if that's true, but after watching the original, plus the first 7 so far, I'd have to agree with that theory.

If you watch it from the point of view that the Gelflings are the current White race, then you start to see the story very differently. Especially knowing that they're all going to be wiped out by the end of the series. There's hope though, since the movie shows that the skeksis (joos) are eventually defeated by the Gelflings (Whites), and a new paradise is built without any diversity. Makes me feel hopeful about the current situation in our country.

The movie is kind of slow but a work of art.
Incredible puppetry.

This is the most based movie on netflix.

Watched it out of boredom and the evil creatures have direct correlation with jews.

Literally everything about the baddies is jewish.

Blood libel, sacrifice, mass manipulation, hiding history, etc

What are some other movies and shows that I can show my children so they will become nazis passively?

FUCK GELFLINGS

Attached: 1567892619049.jpg (511x671, 105K)

YAAAASSSSS

Attached: yaaaas.jpg (540x132, 11K)

I heard that all the backhanded references were done on purpose by Jim Henson himself. I agree with you, when looked at from a racial lens you can't help but see the correlation.

This thing looks like a seamless blend of anime, 3D, and furry.

Attached: 1443266075068.png (462x299, 54K)

Is dark crystal any good? I mean the movie not the television show.

It's good if you hate jews

Attached: 1568005791866.jpg (431x696, 75K)

Haven't got that far yet, but I know that will bug the fuck out of me. Is there nothing that (((they))) won't destroy? As an adult I'm immune, but damn if I had kids, they wouldn't be watching this.

At the end of the day though, all the Gelfings get wiped out, and by the end of the original movie only two white Gelflings are left to repopulate the planet.

Kinda always seemed like a biblical reference to Adam and Eve, and thus there is hope after all.

Gelflings live in a matriarchal society even in the original movie (that's the backstory) and the series is further poz'd. Don't fall for the shilling.

It's just one of those iconic films you have to watch.

rather sell you things HmmmMMmmmm.

Attached: skeksis kikesss.jpg (393x374, 78K)

Yes, it's good. It's like the first Toy Story, in the fact that kids can watch it and be entertained by the puppets, while adults can watch it and be entertained by how deep the story is.

Attached: Screenshot_77.png (678x412, 350K)

Thanks for the info

yes

No shilling on this. In the movie the hero was male, while every female portrayed was either weak, ineffectual, or incompetent.

We don't know what happened after the crystal was healed, so you can't say that they reverted back to a matriarchal societal structure.

One could argue that the whole reason the crystal was cracked was because females fucked up, and only a Male could fix the situation.

>Scrool keeper
put the master of cerimonies, faggot

You people are just as sad as the retards throwing parades over “muh diversity”. It makes 0 difference to the real world what side of the group you think represents you wins. Just enjoy the show you tard, or don’t. Either way, it’s not that serious.

...And the few 2 minute scenes dealing with those topics had no importance to the other 10 hours of the show. Even gay people missed out on those parts. Thats a fucking miracle given how hamfisted Another Life was.

These dumb fucks have no clue that their "progressive" films are actually redpilling people, even when they are bland in their messaging like had highlighted.

Attached: 1567628165551.jpg (360x360, 45K)

>could be watching blessed anime
>watches a puppet show that looks like dogshit instead

Attached: 1562512245389.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

I threw up after eating a bad egg when I was 4 while watching dark crystal and have been afraid of it since

Or perhaps these 'redpilled' shows are actually meant to normalize you. Bait you in, and then slowly drain you, mmmmMMMMMmmmmm?

Anime has stagnated HARD.

When was the last good Mecha?

>Just enjoy the show you tard

>yes yes goy, good goy...enjoy the show goy...your myths are just entertainment, your fables are nothing more than entertainment. Good goy, don't see a lesson in the entertainments we give you goy. There's no ulterior motive goy, just keep watching. That's a good goy, now smile because this is just for you to enjoy. There's no hidden references in anything we give you goy, and make sure you don' tha have to much to think goy. Pay no attention to anything except what's on the surface goy.

Attached: DarkCrystal.png (567x2701, 1.84M)

What about that one puppet show that had like samurais and shit?

It's all good wholesome based redpilled art, it's just from this side of the ocean this time.

>last good mecha

Never. Unless you're meaning from an autistic perspective. The moving plastic robot toys appeal to the autistic obsession with size, mechanics, and theatrics.

Shut the fuck up EVA, FLCL and tenchi muyo are GOAT

Attached: 1565297058986.jpg (1024x545, 115K)

>Rian, do you too think I'm weird?
>Ehm... no? Tell me about you...
>I have two dads
>Oh...
It sounded really like a gag

Guess I'll have to make sure I'm paying attention then. Hopefully it comes off as a joke. That'd be great.

"I have two dads......bwahahaha, just kidding Rian---gotcha!"

Yes, he is depicting jews on the sly, just like David Icke. Skeksis and reptilians aren't real.

>Skeksis and reptilians aren't real

Not sure if that really needed to be said since we're discussing a fantasy movie.

I don't think they are "redpilled"per se. I think the left just doesn't understand the hegelian dialectic as well as they think. The only people who will accept gNormy gelflings as normal are the indoctrinated. Most normal people aren't looking to puppets to help guide their attitudes towards the fags and trannies.

There are far more egregious propaganda efforts being targeted at Kids and nornies IMO.

>none of the Queens had husbands
>Deet had two fathers
literally how do Gelflings reproduce??? Even in the movie...the two gelflings (jan and dean?) have no parents....though presumably they are dead

Damn user. You actually triggered me.

That's ok though. As a/m/an, i must concede that 90% of mecha is trash, so I can't really be angry.

Attached: g_p_votoms_remastered_07x2643342c789mkv_snapshot_0649242_2_6.jpg (298x408, 21K)

I don't think its redpill its just that "jew conspiracy" is a great narrative.
Like from Jow Forums perspective Batman Returns is "redpilled" with the penquin obviously being Jewish (sent down the river/sewer as a baby and wanting to kill first born sons) and he's defeated by WASPy Bruce Wayne on Christmas

and yet...the film's writer and director are jewish. So is it redpilled or just that the idea makes for a good film?

Geflings shit into each other's assholes to create new Gelflings

Sigh.... I fucking hate posting from mobile.

I always enjoyed the antics of advice dog.

Attached: Advice dog.png (1440x899, 213K)

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=aPdowP_aBXY

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a good one.

“ When single shines the triple sun,

What was sundered and undone

Shall be whole, the two made one,

By Gelfling hand, or else by none. ”

Attached: tumblr_pkkc6fyZaZ1tg9ln0_540.jpg (540x533, 44K)

Attached: 1567130001686.jpg (665x589, 124K)

Attached: 1568170148344.png (694x634, 49K)

IIRC Henson produced 'The Witches' based on the book by Roald Dahl, who was an open anti-semite by the end of his life. So even if Henson wasn't 100% woke on the JQ his oevre is influenced by earlier gentile folklorists who were.

The whole thing is a little too rich in symbolism though for me to simply buy into it being a coincidence. I mean the Skeksis are itinerant creatures from another realm who were kicked out for wanting to do dangerous experiments with morality, and in order to insert themselves into a new place they supplant the steward of the symbolic representation of 'The Truth' by giving her a device to preoccupy her with, and sell her on the value of obsessively viewing 'other worlds' and hence blind her to their depredations on the world which she actually resides in and is responsible for. The word for 'religion' in Hebrew is the name of the 'City of the Blind' in the Torah, but obviously the orrery works as a metaphor for media and submersion in fictional narratives. The Skeksis then go forth to abuse the symbolic representation of 'The Truth' for the purpose of ultimately consuming their host population. "Our God is an all consuming fire." I mean, it's pretty fucking on the nose.

We also see the same consumption symbolism in 'The Witches' where the eponymous witch's goal is to eat children by an out and out anti-semite. So possibly Henson and crew were punching in the dark here by rehashing other source material, but probably not. Being a gentile in Hollywood in the era in which he was he probably saw some shit which would make anyone have some pretty big thinks.

Noice

Attached: 1567377270430.jpg (758x3000, 415K)

Hollywood is shit

Attached: 1543166994314.png (1388x1420, 2.12M)

Attached: 0ED69970-4A9F-4567-9C48-7F37851B2209.jpg (612x953, 199K)

>Mecha
>good

Attached: 1519191745032.png (500x421, 166K)

Great, now I want to watch it again

There is probably going to be a bait and switch, which is the pattern these shows tend to follow. Totally "based" season 1, or most of season 1 which gets progressively more pozzed or morally weird anyway or has some dramatic plot twist at the very end of the first season.

Although Mindhunters season 2 also produced by Netflix had a very negative portrayal of black activists, which I was confounded by. It's based on a true story and the activists in question were famous and the characters didn't have any kind of coding or name changes. It's doubtful that Netflix are asleep at the wheel so it's going to be interesting seeing what their actual agenda is going forward.

Oy vey!

Shut it down!
The gelfling know!

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2997, 1.57M)

Judaism is self-consciously "evil" by the standards of Western Civilization even prior to Christianity. Some Jews understand this including the screenwriter for Batman Returns. The Penguin is Moses. Jews frequently contextualize themselves as villains, at least in a coded way.

The new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina also on Netflix based on the Archie Comics character (created by Jews) obviously has the Satanists as coded Jews, with the tenets of their religion basically being similar enough to Judaism. Sabrina's father's is the former high priest of Satan who basically just looks like a Rabbi. His grand design is to go forth and have "witches" breed with "mortals", and his wife is a blonde Catholic woman. Sabrina is the true heir of Satan via this crossbreeding. Esoterically she's the daughter of the bloodline of King David and Evening Star (ie Aphrodite, or Ishtar a symbolic reference to the role of the Sacred Prostitute in Judaism). According to Maimonides all gentile women are prostitutes. Jewish priests are whoremongers. The word for a whoremonger in English is "John". In Yiddish one of the words for priest is "Yohannan".

Jews are really only barely hiding what they are, and obviously most Jews aren't actually in the know. Jews 'at the top' are also manipulating their own people as a human resource to be used and discarded, falsely selling them on their own value and inclusion within the greater Jewish whole, which is as complete a fiction as their rhetoric about their great love and valuation of and inclusion of the whole of humanity. Obviously the more 'in the know' a Jew is though the more connected he is to an elite power structure and hence a hugely disproportionate number of successful Jewish artists are 'in the know' (but obviously not all).

I hadn't researched and analysized the story as much as you have, but damn you are making lots of sense. The skeksis are obvious, as is their origin and destruction of a new world, but tying the story into 'The Truth' is a stroke of genius.

I didn't know that about Roald Dahl either, which is amazing since his work directly targeted at children, and it seems like kids are the first place (((they))) target.