Will Maxime make Canada great again?

Will Maxime make Canada great again?

The election is coming up soon, and this is the first time I'll be able to vote; I've been leaning towards Maxime Bernier since I first read his policies and he seems based as fuck - Scheer and Trudeau are cucked beyond belief and might as well suck each other off while they're at it

What do you guys think?

Attached: 4i1kOcoj.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnBoone88Mins/status/1171181687880835072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada is long past saving. A far right wing nationalist by leaf standards is a card carrying commie by US standards. We just need to figure a way to get more American blacks to relocate there.

Canada was never great.

Attached: 1559263505135.png (1862x1082, 364K)

Unless I'm missing something about a shift in Scheer's popularity, It seems like Max would be the way to go because there isn't much reason not to.

No, he's a zionist rat.

When Canada was French and Catholic, Canada was Great.
French Canada is Best Canada

Top fucking kek dude, holy shit

Im worried Canada cant be saved, but ill vote anyways

Anything to back up those claims, user?

Vote anyways user, if you want change you gotta partake in it

> as I sit in my house 24/7

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-18 22-17-02bernier.png (471x247, 39K)

Wrong. Canada was NEVER great unless you were a straight male.

Attached: 1557376430417.png (679x510, 505K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 22-05-59.png (478x475, 132K)

Trueadu will get in with another majority, this country is fucked.

Leave my father alone, racist.

Attached: 1562023888433.gif (600x338, 3.75M)

PPC is literally the only option in this election.

Attached: canadaiscucked.png (1086x860, 503K)

Yes I'm voting for Max and told a coworker about him

Make Canada French Again!

Attached: 1557442373027.jpg (3280x4289, 2.01M)

This country can't be saved just vote Trudeau get it over with.

Attached: 48954156.png (620x588, 45K)

lol corporate bootlicking climate deniers

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 22-14-22.png (475x301, 50K)

corporate bootlicking racists* climate deniers

Look how is behind it, Its Jews and the Italian mafia. Its not the French-canadiens catholic.

>Brainlet who thinks climate change has something to do with CO2

Attached: 1562090744706.png (880x824, 346K)

they're just tricking you op

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 22-18-20.png (479x251, 39K)

Yup. Quebec loves Trudeau and the welfare train.

Na man. The french love BBC.

Attached: 1568087672470.jpg (500x373, 38K)

Talking with a memeflaggot. Seriously MODS take away memeflag. Why is it only on Jow Forums?

people that actually do science for a living are just trying to trick the geniuses that know better.

who will win?

Calling for (((mods))) like a true leaf cuck eh?

Attached: 1566898789375.jpg (960x540, 267K)

I’m concerned that Sheer and Maxime will split the vote and Truedau will get in again

Bernier is literally the only worthwhile candidate. The CPC is Trudeau lite and has no value.

Attached: vote bernier or minority white by 2030.png (1187x1316, 741K)

He will post pictures of Max saying israel is good, ignoring that all other candidates say that

His goal is merely to get you to genuinely waste your vote by staying home, instead of contributing to a grassroots surge in which an anti-immigration candidate becomes viable for the first time in 60 years.

Yes, the indisputable gospel true, given down from god on tablets of stone, never to be challenged, climate science that says if only we mass produce and buy millions of Tesla cars will the earth be saved.

Maybe Trudeau will make a selifie with you, worthless cuck...

Attached: 157405.jpg (416x435, 53K)

he was in harper's cabinet but he was such a fuck up he was kicked out.
but he's doesn't like those weird people from other countries so that's good enough for you.

"Noooooooooo don't split the vote we need to work together to get rid of Trudeau!"
It's such a cancerous mentality. You are vilified for making a new party with a better platform than someone else.

oh geez you're not getting your climate science from the bible are you?

burnout will be luck if he gets 1% of the morons

It's a legitimate question. At this point, if I were a leaf, I would think serious about a tactical vote if there were a good chance of kicking out Trudeau. But from what I've been hearing, this would be the time for voting on principle instead.

>I first read his policies. oh.
so how do you think giving the equivalent of the health care budget to rich people will help?

The conservatives betrayed their values and shifted Canadian politics so far to the left we are at risk of becoming another Germany. They deserve to lose votes to a rogue party member.

Won't be feasible since niggers wouldn't survive with our high prices in almost every capable consumer good imaginable. Our gibs are also smaller. The grocery meme was a shilljob but life is seriously harder in Canada to the point that I think most americans wouldn't be able to survive here not to mention the niggers.

I love to see what the principles of racists and morons are

We have better demographics so if we're fucked so are you.

>not supporting based jagmeet

take the BC-pill, the future belongs to azn canadians

Attached: 05a910031c12a41b811cdfb6d19ab656.jpg (186x270, 15K)

and scheer wants to buy a missile defence system in case we have to fight the soviet union.
but at least they're not idiots like the other guys

what are his policies, in what way is he better than Trudeau?

Attached: Comparison Chart 1.jpg (971x1600, 442K)

Not to listen to the meaningless words of mindless drones like yourself.

cbc: koch bros shill.
not only is climate change fake but I will spend billions on the tar sands no matter how many canadians are against it

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 22-48-31.png (472x366, 211K)

Do you like having free speech? Yea I know, fuck that right? Vote Jagmeet and get rid of that pesky racist online talk for good.

and if venezeula and iran come back on line.
oh well I'll be fine

I love how the wonderful equate their free speech with racism themselves. just a lil heads up I guess

>What do you guys think?
I think this is going to split the right/conservative vote and allow Trudeau to win another election. Sadly, I'm now old enough to remember how excited I was to vote for the Reform party back in the 90's, when Canada might have actually been saved from turning into the third-world, browned-out hellhole it is today. Of course all that happened was that the conservative vote was split and the Liberals won the election, and were able to accelerate their plan to turn Canada into a Chinese Pakistani hybrid.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 23-08-03.png (478x362, 193K)

Trudeau and Scheer have damn near the same platform so whats the big deal then?

Well you can dismiss those concerns because there's literally no meaningful difference between Scheer and Trudeau

I'll wipe my ass with that towel

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 23-09-25.png (477x375, 167K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 23-09-54.png (476x553, 254K)

no he is good libertarian goy who wants to privatize everything. I am voting green.

by removing the capital gains tax, more innovation and investment will be sparked, generating increased revenue for government... or did you check out of math class after adding and subtracting?

he'd probable make you into a girl

God I love being Québécois

Attached: PEP.jpg (638x498, 73K)

Says the fag himself.

It sure was in year 1281.

T. Known Boss

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 9K)

do you know what a capital gains is?
it how rich people get rich without having to declare an income

Well for one he isnt suggesting adding capital gains tax to the sale of primary residence... that being said, you probably dont have a home to sell.

Nah, that's how the government taxes me even more on things I already payed taxes on as ordinary working guy who isn't living on credit card debt.

Time to move to Labrador

really what do you get capital gains on?

you know that Trudeau wants to charge it on the sale of primary residence though right?

Scheer isn't going to win regardless of any vote-splitting. I can only really count 8 or so really close races and the CPC projected seat gap is way wider than 8. Scheer is our Romney.

twitter.com/JohnBoone88Mins/status/1171181687880835072

People's Party
- Only right-of-centre party remaining
- Actually talk about popular, effective policy changes
- Thus barred from BTFOing other parties in public
- Prediction: Only leader Max Bernier wins his riding, the party languishes in irrelevancy due to FPTP voting system

Capital. For me, for the most part it's that I get penalized for sacking a way a little bit of gold instead of having to to give it to the wall street jews.

im not voting for maxime because hes a either a liberal plant or a complete moron for splitting the conservative vote during a crucial election

anyone voting maxime is a literal edgelord or just plain moronic

which is essentially 90 percent of this board so you may be led to believe he has alot of support from pol

Attached: 1567516358447.jpg (640x654, 63K)

looks like singh isn't getting missile defence or gonna spend billions on the tar sands.
must not be a fucking moron

t. Gurjeet

Who cares about the morons, I want intelligent citizens and passionate autists.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1541823891766.jpg (400x582, 22K)

are you so fucking poor that you have no investments? give me a break user. Not everyone wastes their paycheques on weed and beer

how many houses do you own?

It lowers the risk of investment, also I won't have to pay so much to turn crypto into actual money.

It's also where your life savings accumulate value over time instead of losing value over time due to inflation.

my god how do you eat?
you just want other working people to pay taxes?

I’m voting mad max for principle. Voting “strategically” for scheer gets you a cocksucker almost as bad as trudeau.

and you're a useless boomer cuck.. howd you find your way here anyways? came with the qtards?

one house man. and when I sell it I dont want to give 50-75% of my gains to your lazy ass.

Have you looked at the individual riding polls? Scheers too far behind even if you account for the really close races. Face it Scheer is our Rommey

I work for a living and try to learn how to garden in some of my spare time. I already pay outrageous income taxes and then sales taxes on pretty much everything but food. Why hit me with capital gains taxes if I happen to sell a physical object that I've already been taxed twice on? That's not going to stop rich people from being rich. Most of them are rich enough to not pay taxes in the first place.

oh I think I understand. you don't want the richest people in canada to pay any taxes if you have to pay a little?
but you're not an idiot or anything?

sure you do
just be grateful the richest people won''t have to

Because if freedom of speech doesn't cover racism, then all you have to do to silence your critics for good is paint them all as racist. It's a very clever trick but I think you over used it.

this is why the country is fucked

The entire reason the Reform party existed was BECAUSE the conservatives of the time increased immigration. Your statement is that actual conservatives who want to conserve demographics should support pro-immigration politicians like Scheer merely because he wants to pozz canada at a slower rate than trudeau.

75% of my interest is not "a little" you lying little weasel.

I want you to say anything you want. and do it in the busiest place in your city

If the richest people had to pay taxes in Canada, there wouldn't be enough of them in Canada to get upset about. Stop being silly.

Hey if AFD can go from nothing in 2013 to where they are now in GERMANY then anything is possible.

is interst capital gains?

capital gains has nothing to do with being rich you poor faggot. If you were more concerned about increasing your own quality of life instead of decreasing other people you would be looking for lower taxes.

wow so just a couple people get that 650 billion a year