Are Canadians really that much different from Americans?

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Attached: B300787D-2B14-4019-92F4-7F1469AB9971.png (9 KB, 1200x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadarm
youtu.be/GsIWc-7Ty_k
google.com/search?ei=XGR4XaazAuDP0PEP0_KuwAo&q=famous canadian musicians 20th century
youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Q6kKktX9M
therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-nationalities-who-fornicate-with-animals/

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

No. Just a bit gayer.

Attached: 1557376430417.png (505 KB, 679x510)

Camden Green
Camden Green

Hot

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Yes, they are somehow way more faggy.

Also white women from Ontario tend to talk in extremely annoying upseak that's far worse than any American white woman.

Attached: fucking-leaf.png (122 KB, 326x264)

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

it's america-lite ukrainian edition.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

We're different in everything by a little so it looks like there's a big difference.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

America with less freedoms, more faggots, and a dumber leader

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Attached: 1562025198741.png (127 KB, 500x625)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

less freedoms

Even the poorest Canadian can get cancer treatment, so.........

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

They're from the same land mass, like Mexicans. We also have the same forebear. That's basically where the similarities stop.

Attached: canada.jpg (71 KB, 1024x576)

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

We are much more diverse, which makes us stronger

Attached: new-rig.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1350)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

yes

Attached: 1511480751333.png (172 KB, 782x366)

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Canadians pride themselves on not being Americans but we are literally just Americans with a slightly different accent

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Yeeees, they know Geography less dumber

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

You can say nigger and troon and beg me insulin, congrats!

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

For*

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Not really, no.
My dad used to take us on trips to Canada in the summer.
Real Canadians are cool.

John Scott
John Scott

We are SUPERIOR.

Attached: 1559263505135.png (364 KB, 1862x1082)

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Why so many hohols?

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Are Chinese really taking over Canada?

I’m scared

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Yes, we don't have any rights. Though weed is now legal, along with sex with animals .

Attached: Bigot-in-washroom.jpg (469 KB, 1250x893)

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

I've never seen so many savage btfo's in one image before

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Yeah, most of us aren’t circumcised so we usually enjoy sex more, we aren’t as fat because most of our food doesn’t contain high fructose corn syrup, and we tend to be better educated because our university doesn’t cost an embarrassingly large amount.

Attached: 3D3E3B04-0C6B-4148-AAD8-76E93C19C34D.jpg (22 KB, 450x599)

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

You should be.

Attached: 1553732633364.jpg (416 KB, 804x895)

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

On the west coast they are. When an american says that everybody in Canada is a chink there's a good chance they live on the west coast.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

We are much more polite. Please kys.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Theres a reason trudeau called us a post national country

They own our oil and tech. The two commodities we had

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

and yet you still fuck dogs

Attached: Leafs-are-Dog-Fuckers.gif (155 KB, 1280x640)

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

I live in Bellingham, Washington and I frequently travel beyond our northern border with Canada into the chink city known as Vancouver.
Vancouver has a smog problem, tons of Chinese, homeless drug addicts wandering the streets, and a ton of niggers and spics.

Attached: giphy.gif (874 KB, 500x238)

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Well on the whole, they seem to handle alcohol better even Quebecois, than yanks.

Attached: quebecois-et-alcool-2017.jpg (282 KB, 1277x955)

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Spics? In Canada?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Well they do speak French

Angel Green
Angel Green

On paper less free, but in reality we have more freedom. If the Jews don’t like Americans doing something like trading bitcoin etc they will crack down on it way before us.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Incorrect.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

We prefer the term spickind. It's non-gendered, and more inclusive.

Attached: 1562023888433.gif (3.75 MB, 600x338)

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

My flag ruins the joke

Attached: FeelsBadMan.png (182 KB, 614x590)

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

I wish I was joking brother. I visited a Starbucks there and the entire staff was Hispanic though I do have to say, they speak fairly good English. Definitely better the beaners further down south.
Be glad you're an American, brother. I have to deal with these Canadian snow beaners EVERY FUCKING DAY because my city is literally on the border of the U.S. and Canada.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Most rural canadians will never admit to being like americans, but they basically are if you talk to them with their guards down. Most other canadians are immigrants and aren't real canadians.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

toronto made me racist

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Obnoxiously high amount of americans can be found in the cottage lake regions of Ontario whenever something bad happens like an accident the news is usually like 1 dead american, 2 canadians etc. or maybe you're just more accident prone and aggressive.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Those must’ve been natives

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

We have them on construction sites everywhere. Our niggers are imported from Toronto

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

this from the country where San Francisco exists, and antifa shuts down cities on the west coast?
Cura te ipsum my mutt friend.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

The difference between a Newfoundlander and an American is YUGE.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

I've never seen a place so full of muzzies.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

It might be different in other provinces but I can confirm that there are a lot of beaners in BC. They are in general less hostile than the ones in California but I think they are prone to envy. I was wearing a suit home from a wedding and spic threw a bottle at me. kek

Attached: MACRONSTARING-copy.jpg (40 KB, 551x480)

John Harris
John Harris

How do we make the east coast great again? What would it take? I wonder if it couldn't be our redoubt, like what the burgers have in the pacific northwest?

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

I live in BC, and any redpilled person in BC knows to stay the fuck away from Vancouver and the Lower Mainland region in general. It's been kiked beyond repair. Even if it hadn't been kiked, it was still overrated to begin with; the weather is dreary and depressing. If you're wanting to see some nice areas of BC, the Kootenays and Thompson-Okanagan regions are where the true beauty is.

Attached: dmyymtlevqzz.jpg (69 KB, 736x567)

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

No, it doesn’t have less freedoms than America at all. But that’s not exactly a good thing.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Before current year? Maybe. But something has obviously went seriously wrong.

Attached: 1567472917137.jpg (79 KB, 1024x683)

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Goofy Newfs. Kek.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Through diversity of course.

Attached: 1560008879273.jpg (102 KB, 720x405)

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Most Canadians are either foreigners or s o y cucks.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Both countries are huge, Im way closer to a Washingtonian than someone from Quebec. I find the east vs west is a better gauge.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

he thinks California is representative of the US as a whole
California was a mistake, it's legal to spread AIDS there now

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

all urban people are metropolitan

Attached: polcompass9.png (2.36 MB, 2000x2177)

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Decriminalizing knowingly infecting someone s nothing short of legalized murder.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

one day I'll get where this joke comes from

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

bottle-throwing seething beaner
seems about right

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Yeah. If you guys understand the concept of being gay without fucking other dudes, you will know what I mean. A canadian can be heterosexual but still "gay." They are fucking faggots of the highest degree possible, I mean think about it like this. Imagine you border the most prosperous and powerful country in the World; yet you are a boring faggot piece of shit who cannot even pull its own weight - that is Canada.

At least Mexico is known for their whore women, beer, and food. What the fuck is canada known for? Sucking off dogs?

Fuck canada to the depths of hell.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

it's just California
It's also in Oregon and Washington. Also, now that the living situation in California has become untennable, what exactly is being done to keep those degenerates from spreading to the rest of the country?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Yes, they are worse than dirty Limeys.

Attached: OH-Canada.png (15 KB, 800x400)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

all the fucking faggots from california come to washington and bring with them their degeneracy

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

This is actually pretty spot on you covered all the bases I think.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I hear they bleed anti-freeze and apologize for winning tennis.

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Omg, please don’t tell me that’s not a real tweet. Why would a leader of a fucking country ever post something like this? It’s not even a tweet feminists/leftists would like since it implies that feminism is merely a convenience, like having AC.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

you border the most prosperous and powerful country in the World

Attached: 1418338026927.gif (2.28 MB, 187x155)

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

sup

Attached: quebec.jpg (57 KB, 805x1024)

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Do Americans think we border Israel?

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

I despise you guys, not even trying to be funny or piss you off, you guys are seriously utterly useless. Nothing unique comes from Canada, you guys are even more brainless and retarded than the average American. Fuck you.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Why, gonna cry? Scared of brave male feminists?

Attached: 1550754528664.png (310 KB, 723x866)

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

tfw you never got to see Seattle when it was 90 or even 80% white
It's not like Toronto or Montreal is any better, but even in the 90s Toronto wasn't quite the nightmare it is now.

Attached: acceptance.gif (2.63 MB, 500x324)

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

See what I mean, imagine being known from french fries and cheese curds and having the audacity to even reply back to me lol. You guys are lower than the mexicans.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

I didn't reply to you though; I replied to him.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

WTF. KEK.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Literally the same, just swap niggers with chinks.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

having the audacity to even reply back to me
imagine having your head this far up your own ass

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

If I could push a button to eradicate Canada, I'd push it twice just to be sure.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Slightly more cucked. I’m Canada we tolerate more faggotry and women are more promiscuous and hypergamous and we have higher taxes to pay for niggers

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

No we're not. Most of us are weak and passive aggressive.

Americans have the luxury of having something to believe in, Canadians don't. We dont have anything the binds us together as Canadians and dont have any convictions of anything.

We're just scattered sand that hates each other

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

I'm not a faggot leaf, I wouldn't know.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

kek

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

No, just asking a question. Not even our PM would ever post something like this, so you know it’s bad.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

i took 3 years off from Jow Forums after the fracture, when i came back you made dog oral legal.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

I'd probably prefer it if you didn't. We have a pretty cool life here, being able to walk down the street without being paranoid about niggers every ten seconds. You should come here and experience that sometime.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

You mean higher taxes for that bang up free healthcare you've got up there?

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Say what you will, but the whores are TOP notch in Canada. Best I've seen in the world, no joke. Most underrated sex industry

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Some MKultra victims go to Hollywood, some go to politics. Looks like this one wound up in the wrong place

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

I'd walk among niggers before I stoop low enough to trust and befriend vermin known as canadians.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

No but

Somehow amerisharts can hear my accent but I can't hear yours

Golem powers via circumcision must be how

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

this, even $50 dollar whores are good bang for your buck

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

middle easterners are more predominant across the whole country. Chinks in vancouver, natives in the middle and the north. But at least some sand people everywhere

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Bro I'm pushing 6'3 and have trained in martial arts lmao keep this edgyness on the internet is my advice to you uncultured mutt.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Look at the borders around the text. That look like a fucking real tweet to you?

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Eh?

Michael Green
Michael Green

Sven, how is that you don't have a undergraduate degree in feminist comedy. The humor is there to encourage fun inclusive discussion.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

I live in Northern Ontario, I hardly ever see any sand niggers. I see more actual niggers than sand niggers.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Bro I'm pushing 6'4 and have a gun; suck my American cock you fucking leaf. Fuck canada, fuck you, fuck hockey, fuck maple syrup.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Forgot to mention...
conveniently forgetting that we develop technology for NASA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadarm

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

They're everywhere in Quebec

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

I'm 5'7 and sit at my computer all day but I the Great Equalizer means I can still shoot you first

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Hey, wait a minute. I like maple syrup.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

dont fuck hockey, its too complicated for niggers to perform. one of the last bastions of whiteness outside of swimming and competitive shooting.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Well actually they're largely Nafris but that basically the same thing

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Cool stuff, just remember to put your pc bitch face on when you interact so nicely in the real world mexishit scum brainwashed kikecock sucker.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

They are incredibly faggy somehow in a way I don't understand but which comes out clearly on pol.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Canadians are just gay Americans

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

I must have struck a nerve, huh you dog fucking leaf lol.

Like I said before, you cocksuckers don't even have shit on Mexico, you think you can roll with the USA? Suck my cock and go back to fucking dogs you fucking vermin.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Maybe it's the Chinese accent, or maybe it's the overpowering stench of dog shit on your dick that makes you stand out

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

typo
Not that it matters, you're still btfo

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Your country and leader are basically the poster child for "pc bitch face" and "interacting so nicely"

Go on, make yourself look even more retarded you faggot Canadian piece of shit.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Read Siege
Don't give World Leaders recognition. They don't represent us in the real world.
resorting to bashing Trudeau

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

what little is left of Canadian identity is based around looking at what it means to be an American and then choosing to do something different in order to distinguish themselves.

The Quebecois are an exception.

The traditional Anglo identity is on the precipice of collapse. It's abandoned its roots but replaced it with nothingness. So now it looks to the US to figure out what it should do slightly different to prove it's not just a colder version of Maine or Minnesota. It's sad really.

source: born Canadian, moved to the US.

Attached: 1561947995189.jpg (4 KB, 250x180)

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

You would hate living in Bellingham, WA
I run into Canadians almost every day and if I had to stereotype their country from my many times going it'd be
Tim Horton's
Ketchup flavored Lays
Drake (all snow niggers listen to his music)
MAXIMUM 100KM/HR
Zellers
Molson beers
"ayup"

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

You deserve no recognition, and honestly you don't get any because you are shit people, sorry if the truth hurts your faggot Canadian boy-pussy.

Like I said before you homosexual cum drinking leaf; fuck canada, fuck you, fuck your mother. And the off chance your mother is dead, I have a shovel.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

It's a country of only 35 millions

They can colonize and replace them completely with a mere 1% of their population

Attached: 1563935662722.png (9 KB, 743x632)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

They are a shit people, of course I would have trouble living among shit people. Niggers at least are entertainers and athletes, what the fuck is a canadian? Insufferable fucking faggots, that's what they are.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

yes in the most simplistic sense we are all Americans on the American continent
it wouldn't surprise me that in the distant future
the Americas would unite in a centralized currency.
and try to be more supportive of each others government and trade laws like the EU

Attached: Americas-(orthographic-projection).svg.png (35 KB, 220x220)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

You're the one who keeps mentioning fags and boy-pussy, fag
Why anyone would choose to move to your 3rd world shithole country is beyond me. Life's good over here and in Ontario at least there's a real awakening going on

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

they were talking about an Amerio currency over 20 years ago when we went through all the fema camp bullshit.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

My new favorite quote.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Canadians

Attached: ike.gif (4 KB, 118x180)

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Ontario is getting BLACKED buddy
The white diaspora there is scattered beyond belief and the tightly knitted Jewish community thrives. Get the fuck out of that city leaftard.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

They're white for starters.

Austin Long
Austin Long

People do, and people literally risk their fucking LIVES to come here, you cocksucking leaf, know your place.

Acting as if people actually want to come to fucking Canada, your most popular contribution to the world is some nigger kike rapper who pollutes the radio with his shit music.

You don't even know "good" life you fucking leaf. Just stay in your shit tier country and stay the FUCK away from the USA. Lower than spics and wetbacks, imagine that LOL

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Zeller's doesn't exist anymore.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Okay my take on Canadians is this. European are gay faggots right? Americans are dumb retarded mutts right? Now combine the two; that is Canada.

Gay faggot retarded mutts.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

The Quebecois are an exception.
Ya, they look to France and decide on more rapefugees every few months.

You kiss your pupper with that mouth??

Attached: 1524206192102.jpg (44 KB, 1278x638)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

You don't even know "good" life you fucking leaf. Just stay in your
Yes I do, I'm engaged, have no car payments, my family is tight knit and I'll have kids soon. My life's fine. I took the same red pills as you and email my local radio station weekly to stop playing YOUR country's shitty music.
I did, I'm in Alberta now

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

smart lad, i've been trying to sell user on making alberta into rhodesia 2 for years.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Yeah. We're different than Americans. We don't have a Constitution pretty much, and we are not free. I can get arrested for saying nigger or criticizing Islam. We have unique cultures within the different provinces, but most if not all of the provinces are pozzed.

Ontario
based
Pick one.

Attached: 1543792198102.jpg (56 KB, 659x742)

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Look at this faggot trying to prove to me he lives well in a shit tier nation like Canada. You are nothing, your people are fucking nothing, and you will die a nobody. Understand that leaf. A fucking Brazilian favela nigger is more relevant to the World than a fucking leaf; let that sink in.

You are truly a useless people, and I don't understand why you are allowed to exist in your current status quo. Imagine bordering the USA and being as useless as Canada. Your nation is a crime against humanity.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

I remember them talking about the Amero.
the truth is that the USA Canada Mexico and South America are so far apart on politics and international trade rights and law that something like a unified currency will never happen in our lifetime.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

calm the fuck down, asshole.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

i also remember the euro fags saying the exact same words.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

You fags have San Francsico. Sorry but you're wrong there

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

lmao who hurt you

Attached: 1565916601412.jpg (294 KB, 750x787)

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Yes.

They move slower because of the extreme cold; in order to raise their viscosity, the best thing to do is bathe them in hot water. Also you have to watch out for crystallization.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

We have a city. You have a whole fucking country.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Your country has no influence in music, culture, arts, etc. You will continue to be a vassal for American exports and enjoy it, understood you fucking leaf?

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

uWu
Alberta is pretty nice

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

youtu.be/GsIWc-7Ty_k

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225634.png (1.1 MB, 1440x2560)

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Go suck off a dog if you feel so strongly about Canada you nigger.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225615.png (1.11 MB, 1440x2560)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Attached: -88413360-478909202.jpg (42 KB, 660x371)

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225440.png (1.18 MB, 1440x2560)

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

HAHAHA! This guy's crush must have been Leafed

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Nah, just advising you that you are over the top asshole right now. Dial it back. You'll live longer.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

google.com/search?ei=XGR4XaazAuDP0PEP0_KuwAo&q=famous canadian musicians 20th century
Get fucked

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

one day I'll get where this joke comes from
Peru.

Attached: Peru's-Mascarade.jpg (19 KB, 300x295)

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225348.png (1.15 MB, 1440x2560)

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Gordon Lightfoot. Period.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

"GUYS I SWEAR I CAN HANG!!!"

Oh fuck off you fucking leaf nigger piece of human waste; I'm not gonna read anything recommend by you because you are a lesser person and therefore dumb as shit. Now kindly fuck off and maybe consider killing yourself.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Don't forget Stompin' Tom either

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

I typed in travel vlog

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225340.png (1.15 MB, 1440x2560)

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

Attached: dudeweedmao2.jpg (52 KB, 429x520)

Levi Price
Levi Price

Prove to me in 10 words or less how you're superior to a Canadian

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Attached: Screenshot-20190910-225315.png (1.13 MB, 1440x2560)

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

wanting that sperg to live longer
Omg, I get the american compatriotness feeling but its never a bad thing to cut the chaff when its needed.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I don't have to, I'm not a fucking Canadian, the World is past laughing at you, we just feel sorry.

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Your city is known world wide for being the gayest place on earth. You also have more people in your cities than our entire country. Dumb fucking Americuck

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

they're exactly the same, unless your talking about Toronto because you won't find any there

youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

a fucking leaf.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

the only thing we really did is invent radio telecommunications, the walkie talkie ,standard time, sonar, the pager, the canadarm, the snowblower, the first widely used gas mask, Anti-G flight suits, Lacrosse, Basketball, Hockey, Insulin, Electron Microscope, The Ebola Vaccine, Plexiglas, The garbage bag, Alkaline batteries, The electric oven, How to distill kerosene, how to make pulped wood paper, and the paint roller, but yeah, we haven't influenced anything.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Not an argument
Here I'll answer
My country's free of niggers'n'spics, minus the big cities, faggot

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Your city is known world wide for being the gayest place on earth
What do you think "Build The Wall" is about?
(Hint: it's so they can't escape the Napalm.)

Attached: pro-lgbtq.jpg (112 KB, 600x600)

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Second Amendment.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

wasn't the gayest place Tel-Aviv?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

The black girl in the travel vlog is Canadian. I hate Canada.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

leaf has some decent gun laws for the moment. he doesnt have the spartanesque attitude to keep it though.
yeah, thats where grindr was made.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Don't you mean China II

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

I feel like Canadians are really dumb. They look like us yet when they talk they sound like naive hippies from 1968

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

I have family in Canada that ive never met

Attached: D9351F21-A1EB-49C6-B80F-7D6B0A4FC25D.jpg (327 KB, 1050x959)

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

In British Columbia and the GTA, yes

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

The entire south of your country sounds like they have down syndrome. Boston and New york sound like they were beaten as babies

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

china 3 (vid related), bruce is china 2 (pic related).
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Q6kKktX9M

Attached: chang'dandchong'd.jpg (100 KB, 1023x576)

Justin King
Justin King

99% of Canadian culture is filtered through the southern border, no shit we're going to sound more retarded and "dumber", but every IQ score test says Canadians are significantly smarter than your average american.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

they used to be. they were like hyperborean midwesterners, zapp rowsdowers with a hockey problem.

now they’re exactly like us (jewish puppets running on cultural fumes) just like everyone else in the west.

James Moore
James Moore

This

Attached: (m=lciuhScOb-c)(mh=aNCtNZsHT7eNpY3W)thumb-1192581.jpg (26 KB, 234x344)

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Only if you include our niggers and third-worlders.
White to White?
We don’t have the NDP.
America wins again!

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

I miss when Jow Forums had class.

Attached: 1412281907718.jpg (105 KB, 800x765)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Where'd this crying bitch go?

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Saved

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

I seriously love Bolsonaro so much

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Canada is superior to the states.

Attached: l.jpg (141 KB, 1302x932)

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Attached: burr.png (663 KB, 757x1146)

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

I'd rather marry a Mexican than a Canadian that's how bad Canada is

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

he's motioning to bolsanaro that the guy to his left is trying to get his attention

Attached: 1547018864439.jpg (40 KB, 640x628)

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Canada is better than America because Canadians have the freedom to sexuality assault their own pets.
Fucking leafs.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Yes, they are descended from the torries who fled the revolution instead of the people who fought the yellow tooths. As a result they didn't even have a country until the 50s, and pathetically claim to be the ones who burnt the White House.

David Lewis
David Lewis

My opinion that's how bad your country is

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Denial is another reason I hate them. Learn math and history.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

You're DELUSIONAL m8

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Nah americans are worse too crazy arrogant to the point that you can get yourself killed.

Attached: Americunt.jpg (609 KB, 1848x1660)

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Attached: 1024px-Flag-of-Canada-(Pantone).svg.jpg (52 KB, 1024x512)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

I know Americans are pretty much us, but man when I see them abroad (neither Canada nor America) I really see Americans as something else.
I'm not Asian but I have travelled through most of Asia. I remember flying from Korea being seated next to this hot blonde American and really I haven't quite seen a body like that. She had a compact bootilicious build and her ass was literally square. Not in a mom pants kind of way, but compact cubes of ass, it was pretty hot desu. So she starts talking to this compact unit of a late 50 something boomer American. This guy was returning from the Philippines on a diving excursion and those two got along really well. Two Americans enjoying each other. I am thinking to myself this fat fuck American is going to get this squonky hottie right from under me. He was a big boy. I am a 6'2 slim muscular blue eyes young looking leaf.
Well I thought she's just going to be continuing to America after Vancouver so I will catch some sleep. When I woke up she is sleeping on my shoulder and her legs rubbing mine. I got harder than I have for such a slight provocation in a long time.
When we landed she nailed an Asian guy hard on the noggin getting her carry on, had to make sure she was the first one off the plane. I laughed and she shot me a shitty look.
But what a spectacle the boomer American was, I was just in awe. People are not built like that in Canada. I shit you not this boomer walked exactly like a G.I. Joe figurine, twisted his legs and arms while walking. And I knew in my head 'there are no Canadians like that'. Americans have such a pride in their national identity that I think it manifests physically.
The other thing is that I am sure 100% that the blonde was the same woman who grabbed a Breitbart reporters cock and he said she was sexist.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

I was waiting for a canada hate thread

Attached: cucknada-4.png (615 KB, 960x540)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Attached: cucknada-5.jpg (48 KB, 400x280)

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Attached: cucknada-6.jpg (16 KB, 352x426)

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

I work in tourism and notice this too, except you're wrong and canadians do exist like that. They're just way the fuck out in the North, or farmhands in saskatchewan

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Chinese people have high IQs yet live in and create dystopian shitholes with no human rights or luxuries.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Attached: cucknada-8.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Attached: cucknada-9.jpg (172 KB, 634x821)

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Attached: cucknada-10.jpg (129 KB, 830x650)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Comparing IQ stats from our illegals isn't really fair

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Attached: cucknada-11.jpg (59 KB, 678x381)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Attached: cucknada-12.png (908 KB, 1080x2160)

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Attached: cucknada-7.png (74 KB, 817x538)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Do you keep all these in a folder you beat off to fucking gay boy?

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

yes their thicc shawtys are of much higher quality

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

you gonna cry or what

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Legalize weed already, America

Attached: 8dcba4308cef1e923e355ded40f881d2e7a6883c0dcfb4fbb900a94cad397e60.jpg (90 KB, 480x720)

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Nope, don't like that fag and didn't vote for him. Just wondering why you keep this gay shit saved?

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

10 hours of school a day, and then 4 hours after. That affects IQ. If whites went to school that hard ours would be much higher.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

fpbp

James Thomas
James Thomas

I like the Quebecers.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

because like you, i hate trudeu
I also hate how the chinese are taking over canada

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Mexican breasts & traditional attitude vs snobby yet dumb

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

lmao
a leaf is always better with a dash of salt

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

raw intelligence is something you are born with, not something you learn. you can read every faggoty kike book on the planet and not raise your iq a single point. education and iq are not equal.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Thanks for caring beaner but you have much bigger problems in your shit country

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Nah we just how to raise living standards without turning our people into miserable robots.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

The Chinese aren't taking over Canada. Their companys own less than 5% of Canada. They own 5% of the stock market and Chinese population is 5% of Canada. They do exert influence politically and through their 'interest groups'. Australia is pretty much the exact same except that they trade much more with China (30% I think), where Canada exports you guessed it 5%.
The Americans own us they buy 75% of our stuff, own a lot more than any other group. The Queen of England also owns 90% of our land.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

Exactly. Creativity can't be taught, as well. It's natural talent & gifts.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Pretty different. In America they would be in a library and Trudeau would be a 7 year old.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

*I meant housing market not stock market

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

The smartest thing Canada could ever do is let us take them whether by force, surrender or just buying them.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

how the chinese are taking over canada
You're also a non-white why are you even here? Just let it be know if white people had it their way you'd all be killed, now continue posting your memes and contributing to this monolithic white race site you retarded beaner.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

they go to texas and everywhere else too. You guys have an infection larger than our population and its spreading.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

the state of americans

John Green
John Green

Actually believes Google and the Soros psyops

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

yup.
t. selected for advanced placement in 1st grade. i went through gate before it was called gate.
i was surrounded by kikes through most of it though. some realities are painful.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Can they really tho...

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Australia actually has more chinks per capita than us if you can believe it. They're the chinko meme.

Attached: australia=sino-colony.png (24 KB, 894x278)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Same. My teachers were Liberals yet I naturally scored higher than their pets and finished earlier. They gave me Fs but my scores were 4+.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

yeah, one problem is canadian companies mining and drilling our mines, fucking pieces of shit cucks

Cooper White
Cooper White

Lots of rich white tech men are marrying Asians

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

The King of Syrup colony is one of the gayest fags i have ever seen.
Got relatives near Winnipeg.
Nice friendly people collecting huge amounts of dragon dildos.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

You are born with intelligence to a degree. But there are several examples of people who have done this very thing. If you are constantly working with abstract problems on paper or mathematical problems you will naturally improve your skills quite a bit. It's that simple no kike book needed. Common sense.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Go help build the wall to keep your subhuman countrymen out of the US. There's a job for you

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

I also hate how canadians love to suck american cock, can you guys be more pathetic?

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

We aren't the ones sneaking because our country is dog shit

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

ran out of shit for me to do around middle school, started forcing me to tutor for niggers and women. i quit 2 years later when i realized that shit is futile.
exercising repetition. sorry man, but no. iq is how fast you can learn something in rough sense, not how well you can practice it. the only one higher than me in my program now cuts peoples brain up. i just fuck with your heads. regrettable i dont get paid for it, but we choose the lives we live.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

You probably have a relative who has literally sucked one in the last 48 hrs lol.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Please senior may I trim your bushes and suck your gringo cock for one dollar?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

When anyone I know goes to canada they have culture shock because all they see is chinese in there, and somehow you call yourselves white, it's hilarious lmao.

Also, do you guys know anything besides saying "NO U" hahaha lol

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Based, the retarded beaner cope.

Easton White
Easton White

Come home to the island!

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

He's Chinese

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

No one you know comes to Canada. You have a hard enough time getting into the US

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

America purchases Greenland and Canada
All your ice and leaves belong to us.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Why don't you help us out like work for FRC or donate money to a poor white kid's playground Inna neighborhood. People would kill for those natural abilities to succeed. Go to church and help them with stuff. Our culture needs it bad.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

It's not just exercising repetition. I.Q.'s are scores based on a test. Do you think Twin A who does sudoku 2 hours a day for 2 years is going to lose to his Twin B who has never seen one before?
I know you have heard the term 'if you don't use it you lose it', and maybe you know that people who know more than one language are a lot less susceptible to almost all brain disorders like alzheimer's. Your saying you cannot change your brain or skill at something. Come on.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

I've never even met a Mexican...

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

lmao dude your president lets us go to canada visa-free

yeah, i've never met a canadian, that doesn't mean i don't know you're all cucks

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

You literally jumped on the US hating Canada bandwagon hoping the Americans would accept you for a minute you fucking nerd

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

I was too smart for school so I quit.
Jesus fucking christ...

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

i've never met a canadian, that doesn't mean i don't know

No wonder the US is trying to keep these complete morons out

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

the american was a better shitposter

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

I've worked with one and I fucking hated him.
He was retarded, poor and ate disgusting food

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

School is made to demoralize highly successful kids.

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

your president
yeah, i've never met a canadian, that doesn't mean i don't know you're all
go back to school hombre

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

I fucking hate u retarded leafs.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

you can't say nigger in Canada
bs

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

i hear that every time i expose myself, for years. i dont fuck with anons head for amusement, im implanting things. just gonna have to trust me that im doing what i feel is important. i see a vast resource unused in the dumb bros, and i'd like to utilize it further. there is a sleeping giant.
if you dont see the contradiction in your first line, i cant help you leaf.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

we don't have signs like that with a .gov in them though, and we sure as fuck don't have our president taking a selfie with it

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Canadians are American.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

The difference between Americans and Canadians is a lot like the difference between regular Coke and caffeine-free, sugar-free Coke.

Assuming, of course, that caffeine-free, sugar-free Coke fucked dogs.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

In another thread he's posting that he has $20+ million inherited and is finishing up med school. Pol is full of retarded, outcast losers.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Attached: canada-1.jpg (54 KB, 750x600)

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Think about it. You're a teacher with a class of illegals and this one kid gets done fast and starts acting up or putting his head down, both which make you look bad...so you make him do free tutoring. He starts to realize school is a punishment for being smart.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Really? I hate canadians for my own reasons, you guys are the worst tourists, have a gay virtue signalling president, you make schemy business in mexico's mining industries and worst of all you guys allow zoophillia

In fact you're the one insulting me by saying how i cross the border with USA, you are pretty fucking dumb my man, can you not see my flag? eh?

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

You had one that sucked cocks in Obama. Stop lying

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

A fucking Zionist faggot American.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Did you know our Coke has sugar and not HFCS, like Mexico. I wouldn't drink it if it tastes like it does in the states.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Mexicans are friendly and humble and have good food. Y'all are just rude snobs and don't even have a good reason to be snobby because you're dumb.

William Gomez
William Gomez

typical canadian sucking american cock, i see.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

You are insulting us for things our countrymen do so we are doing it right back. You are too stupid kid

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

If I was as smart as you, I'd be a millionaire helping out the poor white kids and families in my hometown.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

Attached: canada-3.jpg (66 KB, 606x720)

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Based. Canada is so worthless. Why we havent taken them over is beyond me.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Maybe you're too much of a faggot to try?

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Zoophilia is against the law here. Mr. Tijuana Donkey Shows.

Take a peek at this list hector; therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-nationalities-who-fornicate-with-animals/

Canada isn't on the list. Guess whose numero uno.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-10-at-9.08.31-PM.png (469 KB, 762x488)

Christian Price
Christian Price

WHOA WHOA WHOA
Fuck maple syrup?
Too far homie.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Exactly

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

We had that kid in every class, it doesn't make the fucking teacher mad you tard. The teacher is there to teach to a fucking standardized test, she doesn't care as long as you finish the work. The fact that you think this "I was too smart for school so I quit" shit even sounds good shows how fucking stupid you are.
Get fucked faggot.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Attached: Screenshot-20190911-001007.png (1.02 MB, 1440x2560)

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

You tell that faggot leaf. All leafs are nigger loving losers.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Jesus fuck, the last thing I'd ever want is to annex Canada.

If all the Canadians just up and done day magically disappeared, sure, take the territory; but not with 37 million dog-fucking socialists who'll vote in our elections.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

its nice of you, but im more interested in fucking the kikes back.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Nice digits, faggot.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

If you only had the balls to do something about the niggers and spics and Jews in your own country.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

A hurricane, this type of storm that this area has gotten since the fucking beginning of time, is because of climate change
MY GOD DO YOU FEEL HOW HOT IT IS OUTSIDE?!
< yeah, dumbass it's august
GLOBAL WARMINGSSSS!!

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

canada is mc hammer. the 1 hit wonder story of icarus. you thought you would be the next china but you will be lucky if your the next peru

america is solja boy. america pretends it has money it doesnt have and was way way bigger decades ago but still lives in nice rented locations commoners cant afford despite a mountain of debt

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

All leafs are nigger loving losers.

Says the burger who's country invented Rap.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

this kills the mexican

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Based spic

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Yeah just because she doesn't show she's mad does not mean she's not. She's not teaching to a test. Her job stays once she's been there three years, regardless of test scores. Smart kids are annoying because they want you to entertain them after they've finished their work. You can't give them more work because it's not fair to them so you have then do demoralizing tutoring. I used to be a volunteer at a high school. I will never ever teach because of what I saw.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

being this assmangled over bantz on a turkish basketweaving BBS
oh I am laffin

Attached: 1565742875324.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1080)

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Burgers are the most insecure faggots on the planet. They suck on Jew cock and spend their time masturbating to their flag and pumping their chests chanting "USA! USA! USA!!". pathetic

Attached: USA-ZOG-DOG.jpg (58 KB, 720x942)

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Vengeance is the Lord's you'll just be spinning your wheels. John 3:16 Turn to Jesus

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Kek
If it all melts, we win.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

They use every chance to push their hoax and to keep the peace with the cultists you have to pretend it's real

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

kys faggot

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Our PM is painfully pozzed but also that's a painfully obvious shoop, newfag.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

She isn't mad because it isn't something to get mad about, might be a little annoying to have a brown nosing little shit rushing through tests and putting their heads down or being annoying. Remember that at that age you were an annoying ass little kid and if she got mad it's most likely related to you being a dipshit more than anything.
I still think that "I was too smart for school so I quit" is the fucking dumbest thing I've heard on here. I think you're a 15 year old LARPING twat.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

lol yikes, samefagging too, eh? you pussies are hilariously sad.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

I lostost one of my submarines near Canada. Name was U-111 or so. Can you give it back to me?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

BASED

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

You think the takeover would be peaceful? In the process we execute all their leftist faggot loving leaders and shitskins.
Im dreaming but seriously fuck canada. Ive been there. Those peolle are ultra retards.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

no seriously end your life you retarded braindead mutt

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Some of the smartest kids came from selfish parents that didn't teach them any better though

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

higher taxes
free healthcare
burgers, everyone

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

fuck i wish, tell that to the agent they sent to screen me last year. i dont exist outside of here, but uncle chaim knows.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Some of the dumbest kids dropped out because they believed they were smarter than everyone else.
What's your point?

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Being 18
Actually having $45 for a 24
pick one

Pretty much anyone I've met from Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba have been decent people.

Attached: th.jpg (130 KB, 1200x800)

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Yeah, but have fun waiting for a minor surgery until it becomes life threatening because of the queues. I live near Myrtle Beach, close enough to drive there daily for work and we have literally THOUSANDS of canadians come here every year on vacation, just so they can get something like a hernia operation or having a knee surgery and they would rather just pay for it here than have to wait all that time until it ruins them.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

you are also in the white trash miami, poor leafs flock to it. i lived in myrtle for 5 years.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

I don't live IN myrtle beach, I live close enough to drive to it daily. Obviously I'm not in the business of doxxing myself, so that's as much detail as I'm going to go into but I live within an hour of Myrtle beach.
And Miami is white trash miami.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

This guy never heard 40s? You drink 10% 40s when you're 18. Also only people on indian rez are paying those prices

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER TESTING 1 2 3 BIG BLACK KEKS

REPORTING IN:

ALPHA
DELTA
OMEGA
LEROY
FAGGOT

"Go ahead!"

Gas the KIKES!

I'M REPEATING

GAS THE KIKES, NOW!

"UNDERSTOOD, GAS THE FUCKING KIKES! OVER AMD OUT."

Attached: FUCKING-CUNT.jpg (44 KB, 1024x576)

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

they successfully cancel black bike week yet?

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Attached: luckylagerforce10.jpg (65 KB, 326x446)

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

I wish, I have to drive through that shit for 8-10 days every year. In fairness, I hate the faggots on harleys just as much. I wish they'd cancel both
(even though I too own a harley) I'm just not an engine revving, loud mouthed faggot about it.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

sorry champ, i know the pain. i chose to deliver pizzas while i was there because 300 a night and i dont have to claim my existence, which is very important to me. they attempted to shut it down twice while i was there, the niggers showed up and chimped the fuck out both times.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit