Are Canadians really that much different from Americans?

Are Canadians really that much different from Americans?

Attached: B300787D-2B14-4019-92F4-7F1469AB9971.png (1200x600, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Just a bit gayer.

Attached: 1557376430417.png (679x510, 505K)

Hot

Yes, they are somehow way more faggy.

Also white women from Ontario tend to talk in extremely annoying upseak that's far worse than any American white woman.

Attached: fucking_leaf.png (326x264, 122K)

it's america-lite ukrainian edition.

We're different in everything by a little so it looks like there's a big difference.

America with less freedoms, more faggots, and a dumber leader

Attached: 1562025198741.png (500x625, 127K)

>less freedoms

Even the poorest Canadian can get cancer treatment, so.........

They're from the same land mass, like Mexicans. We also have the same forebear. That's basically where the similarities stop.

Attached: canada.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

We are much more diverse, which makes us stronger

Attached: new rig.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

yes

Attached: 1511480751333.png (782x366, 172K)

Canadians pride themselves on not being Americans but we are literally just Americans with a slightly different accent

Yeeees, they know Geography less dumber

You can say nigger and troon and beg me insulin, congrats!

For*

Not really, no.
My dad used to take us on trips to Canada in the summer.
Real Canadians are cool.

We are SUPERIOR.

Attached: 1559263505135.png (1862x1082, 364K)

Why so many hohols?

Are Chinese really taking over Canada?

I’m scared

Yes, we don't have any rights. Though weed is now legal, along with sex with animals .

Attached: Bigot in washroom.jpg (1250x893, 469K)

I've never seen so many savage btfo's in one image before

Yeah, most of us aren’t circumcised so we usually enjoy sex more, we aren’t as fat because most of our food doesn’t contain high fructose corn syrup, and we tend to be better educated because our university doesn’t cost an embarrassingly large amount.

Attached: 3D3E3B04-0C6B-4148-AAD8-76E93C19C34D.jpg (450x599, 22K)

You should be.

Attached: 1553732633364.jpg (804x895, 416K)

On the west coast they are. When an american says that everybody in Canada is a chink there's a good chance they live on the west coast.

We are much more polite. Please kys.

Theres a reason trudeau called us a post national country

They own our oil and tech. The two commodities we had

and yet you still fuck dogs

Attached: Leafs are Dog Fuckers.gif (1280x640, 155K)

I live in Bellingham, Washington and I frequently travel beyond our northern border with Canada into the chink city known as Vancouver.
Vancouver has a smog problem, tons of Chinese, homeless drug addicts wandering the streets, and a ton of niggers and spics.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x238, 874K)

Well on the whole, they seem to handle alcohol better even Quebecois, than yanks.

Attached: quebecois-et-alcool-2017.jpg (1277x955, 282K)

Spics? In Canada?

Well they do speak French

On paper less free, but in reality we have more freedom. If the Jews don’t like Americans doing something like trading bitcoin etc they will crack down on it way before us.

Incorrect.

We prefer the term spickind. It's non-gendered, and more inclusive.

Attached: 1562023888433.gif (600x338, 3.75M)

My flag ruins the joke

Attached: FeelsBadMan.png (614x590, 182K)

I wish I was joking brother. I visited a Starbucks there and the entire staff was Hispanic though I do have to say, they speak fairly good English. Definitely better the beaners further down south.
Be glad you're an American, brother. I have to deal with these Canadian snow beaners EVERY FUCKING DAY because my city is literally on the border of the U.S. and Canada.

Most rural canadians will never admit to being like americans, but they basically are if you talk to them with their guards down. Most other canadians are immigrants and aren't real canadians.

toronto made me racist

Obnoxiously high amount of americans can be found in the cottage lake regions of Ontario whenever something bad happens like an accident the news is usually like 1 dead american, 2 canadians etc. or maybe you're just more accident prone and aggressive.

Those must’ve been natives

We have them on construction sites everywhere. Our niggers are imported from Toronto

>this from the country where San Francisco exists, and antifa shuts down cities on the west coast?
Cura te ipsum my mutt friend.

The difference between a Newfoundlander and an American is YUGE.

I've never seen a place so full of muzzies.

It might be different in other provinces but I can confirm that there are a lot of beaners in BC. They are in general less hostile than the ones in California but I think they are prone to envy. I was wearing a suit home from a wedding and spic threw a bottle at me. kek

Attached: MACRONSTARING copy.jpg (551x480, 40K)

How do we make the east coast great again? What would it take? I wonder if it couldn't be our redoubt, like what the burgers have in the pacific northwest?

I live in BC, and any redpilled person in BC knows to stay the fuck away from Vancouver and the Lower Mainland region in general. It's been kiked beyond repair. Even if it hadn't been kiked, it was still overrated to begin with; the weather is dreary and depressing. If you're wanting to see some nice areas of BC, the Kootenays and Thompson-Okanagan regions are where the true beauty is.

Attached: dmyymtlevqzz.jpg (736x567, 69K)

No, it doesn’t have less freedoms than America at all. But that’s not exactly a good thing.

Before current year? Maybe. But something has obviously went seriously wrong.

Attached: 1567472917137.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

Goofy Newfs. Kek.

Through diversity of course.

Attached: 1560008879273.jpg (720x405, 102K)

Most Canadians are either foreigners or s o y cucks.

Both countries are huge, Im way closer to a Washingtonian than someone from Quebec. I find the east vs west is a better gauge.

>he thinks California is representative of the US as a whole
California was a mistake, it's legal to spread AIDS there now

all urban people are metropolitan

Attached: polcompass9.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

Decriminalizing knowingly infecting someone s nothing short of legalized murder.

one day I'll get where this joke comes from

>bottle-throwing seething beaner
seems about right

Yeah. If you guys understand the concept of being gay without fucking other dudes, you will know what I mean. A canadian can be heterosexual but still "gay." They are fucking faggots of the highest degree possible, I mean think about it like this. Imagine you border the most prosperous and powerful country in the World; yet you are a boring faggot piece of shit who cannot even pull its own weight - that is Canada.

At least Mexico is known for their whore women, beer, and food. What the fuck is canada known for? Sucking off dogs?

Fuck canada to the depths of hell.

>it's just California
It's also in Oregon and Washington. Also, now that the living situation in California has become untennable, what exactly is being done to keep those degenerates from spreading to the rest of the country?

Yes, they are worse than dirty Limeys.

Attached: OH Canada.png (800x400, 15K)

all the fucking faggots from california come to washington and bring with them their degeneracy

This is actually pretty spot on you covered all the bases I think.

I hear they bleed anti-freeze and apologize for winning tennis.

Omg, please don’t tell me that’s not a real tweet. Why would a leader of a fucking country ever post something like this? It’s not even a tweet feminists/leftists would like since it implies that feminism is merely a convenience, like having AC.

>you border the most prosperous and powerful country in the World

Attached: 1418338026927.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

sup

Attached: quebec.jpg (805x1024, 57K)

Do Americans think we border Israel?

I despise you guys, not even trying to be funny or piss you off, you guys are seriously utterly useless. Nothing unique comes from Canada, you guys are even more brainless and retarded than the average American. Fuck you.

Why, gonna cry? Scared of brave male feminists?

Attached: 1550754528664.png (723x866, 310K)

>tfw you never got to see Seattle when it was 90 or even 80% white
It's not like Toronto or Montreal is any better, but even in the 90s Toronto wasn't quite the nightmare it is now.

Attached: acceptance.gif (500x324, 2.63M)

See what I mean, imagine being known from french fries and cheese curds and having the audacity to even reply back to me lol. You guys are lower than the mexicans.

I didn't reply to you though; I replied to him.

WTF. KEK.

Literally the same, just swap niggers with chinks.

>having the audacity to even reply back to me
imagine having your head this far up your own ass

If I could push a button to eradicate Canada, I'd push it twice just to be sure.

Slightly more cucked. I’m Canada we tolerate more faggotry and women are more promiscuous and hypergamous and we have higher taxes to pay for niggers

No we're not. Most of us are weak and passive aggressive.

Americans have the luxury of having something to believe in, Canadians don't. We dont have anything the binds us together as Canadians and dont have any convictions of anything.

We're just scattered sand that hates each other

I'm not a faggot leaf, I wouldn't know.

kek

No, just asking a question. Not even our PM would ever post something like this, so you know it’s bad.

i took 3 years off from Jow Forums after the fracture, when i came back you made dog oral legal.

I'd probably prefer it if you didn't. We have a pretty cool life here, being able to walk down the street without being paranoid about niggers every ten seconds. You should come here and experience that sometime.

You mean higher taxes for that bang up free healthcare you've got up there?

Say what you will, but the whores are TOP notch in Canada. Best I've seen in the world, no joke. Most underrated sex industry

Some MKultra victims go to Hollywood, some go to politics. Looks like this one wound up in the wrong place

I'd walk among niggers before I stoop low enough to trust and befriend vermin known as canadians.

No but

Somehow amerisharts can hear my accent but I can't hear yours

Golem powers via circumcision must be how

this, even $50 dollar whores are good bang for your buck

middle easterners are more predominant across the whole country. Chinks in vancouver, natives in the middle and the north. But at least some sand people everywhere

Bro I'm pushing 6'3 and have trained in martial arts lmao keep this edgyness on the internet is my advice to you uncultured mutt.

Look at the borders around the text. That look like a fucking real tweet to you?

Eh?

Sven, how is that you don't have a undergraduate degree in feminist comedy. The humor is there to encourage fun inclusive discussion.

I live in Northern Ontario, I hardly ever see any sand niggers. I see more actual niggers than sand niggers.

Bro I'm pushing 6'4 and have a gun; suck my American cock you fucking leaf. Fuck canada, fuck you, fuck hockey, fuck maple syrup.

Forgot to mention...
>conveniently forgetting that we develop technology for NASA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadarm

They're everywhere in Quebec