I was at a meeting last night and a political consultant gave a talk on what happened in 2016. It was very informative...

I was at a meeting last night and a political consultant gave a talk on what happened in 2016. It was very informative. The gist of it is that we have 250 million registered voters in the US and Trump received 25% and Clinton received 25% and the other 50% didn't vote and that's the reason we are where we are today. So as everyone here has said EVERYBODY has to get out and vote!

Lets take our country back!

Attached: 1537737134869.png (720x713, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLsKW8kr3UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And don't forget to donate! lol.

Reminder that's theres literally no reason to support Trump 2020.
>Recession looming, if we postpone it long enough we can blame the democrat in office
>2020 Trump is just another hit of opium for white america, releasing the pressure that should otherwise be building
>Trump has not and will never actually fight for White Americas interests. He only cares about profit; see his Juden children
>for things to get better things have to get much worse

You do realize that even if a dem gets elected, and a recesson happens on year 8 of 8 of their 2 term, the recession of 2028 will be blamed on trump right? And the media will go along with it and silence anyone who questions it

Yeah we indenify with the 3rd worlder immigrants as we sip our Starbucks pumpkin latte every evening.

Sure you do, Hill.

Thanks for the reminder, telling all my friends in Chicago to vote republican.

Its amazing how many of us fit in a building, but if I can convince Jose we got at least 38 votes for Trump.

This and I'd rather postpone the taking of my nonexistent firearms.

>this is news to democrats

I'm voting for Vermin Supreme. The best blue candidate!

A lot of people didn't vote because you keep propping up far left progressives instead of anyone somewhat sensible. So the vote for complete insanity from the left; a literal troll president from the right or not voting at all. I haven't seen a single politician appear that is worthy of calling himself a president of the united states.

Attached: 1566272745601.jpg (705x493, 160K)

It doesn't matter what the media says or does. More Trump bad rhetoric and a demonization of his voter base after his reelection loss would cause tension and radicalization in the Republican party, something we desperately need.
Hylot.

Dems just lost in the NC 9th district. Dan Bishop won.

The democrat party are clueless to the most important things to normal Americans: job creation, personal responsibility, family, community, preparation in the face of adversity. Instead, the democrats focus on victimhood, emotional vulnerability, uncontrollable climate change and wealth redistribution to foreign immigrants. How can the left not lose? Trump will win again, despite his unconventional methods, because he has exposed the left and right establishments for who they really are: the deep state who could give two fucks about the average person.

Trump will win 2020

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

I fell for Trumps BS in 2016, but not again. Nor will I vote for any Democrat.
Let's see Trump win again win many say Fuck it and stay home instead of voting for that con artist.

Attached: Trump1.jpg (728x784, 117K)

Screw You
Never vote Blue !

Yeah I guess we should have all voted for Jeb in 2016, right faggot?

"I have a lot of friends who tell me that ... I shouldn't wear the #MAGA hat, so I bought the biggest MAGA hat," Bryson Gray says ahead of tonight’s rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Attached: Untitled.png (816x460, 581K)

how do you post these things while remembering 2016 and not feeling your hands shaking and a tear in the eye?

No vote is a Blue Vote ! Vote Trump you lazy cunts !

No

Attached: 1556229799256.gif (128x128, 10K)

I'M SOARING FOR WARREN NOW!!!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!! FINISHED!!!

>RED
>BLUE
>RED
>BLUE
>RED
>BLUE
>RED
>BLUE
>RED
>BLUE
>RED
>BLUE

No more.

Attached: neg2.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

fuck off kike. MAGA 2020

Hillary had the hax in place to steal the election. The military stopped the hacking of 4 of the 6 states.
The military did not hack the election, just merely prevented the hacking.
If you look at any of the rallies of that era between Trump and Hillary it becomes very obvious that support for Hillary was manufactured by media.
After the election recounts where ordered by Democrats and quickly stopped when serious and repeated voter fraud was discovered, all the fraud was done in Hillary's favor.
It is said that Obama's first election was also a complete fraud but gotten away with. This is what gave the military the heads up on how to stop the fraud from occurring in the Trump election.

Attached: received_10204010142211635.jpg (720x486, 67K)

that's your only options in most of the worlds governments. Right, and Wrong.

I choose 3rd Option
Secession

Attached: support a new flag.png (600x450, 577K)

that will never happen though unfortunately

Guess who the gun guys support?

Who said it can't?
youtube.com/watch?v=FLsKW8kr3UM

The last election was supposed to be rigged, that’s why the democrats didn’t bother appealing to voters, they didn’t have to. Now I guess they are putting their money on illegal votes with the aim of seizing power and then shutting down any investigations. Trump and the military will have it covered though

>blue will win
>no red will win
The votes are counted by people you don't know and blindly expect to be honest. Then the votes are announced by media corporations that you blindly expect to be honest in the face of them constantly being dishonest.
The fact of the matter is that the correct answer to who will win is:
>you will lose

Electoral College nullifies all American Votes. THE VOTE is a PLACEBO.

I don't particularly like Trump, but this is almost exactly how I feel.

I'm just your average user six-pack working a regular job, but these are the things I want focused on.

All this virtue signaling insanity of gun grabbing free everything (especially to non-US citizens) is fucking bananas. No thanks, not taking my chances with some whack job.

California and Texas will have undercover ice agents at every polling station.
Also those people being bused from polling station to polling station that got 12 times in a day are going to be in for a big surprise when police officers get on the bus and drive them straight to jail.

Attached: 1549231005163.png (1017x789, 1.06M)

I'd vote for Tulsi over Trump.
Why are you faggots too stupid to nominate her?

>We outnumber Trump supporters

But do you in places that matter, i.e., Ohio, Florida, etc.? No one cares how many Dems there are in California.

I do hope we get a repeat of 2004 where the Democrats spent four years screaming about "muh popular vote" only to see the popular vote-losing Republican turn around and win a majority of it nationally the second time.

Attached: 2004.png (420x560, 150K)

>California and Texas will have undercover ice agents at every polling station.
That's not going to happen, dipshit leaf.

YOU ARE DOOMED to cry tears of flesh for the next 5 years.

Attached: trewttretrte.jpg (290x290, 93K)

She's to honest for Democrats to nominate.
As another user said earlier, Democrats need someone corrupted that can be controlled via blackmail so the deep state can hold control.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510950839891.jpg (960x690, 64K)

Yes the common sense law enforcement approach would never be implemented.
Fucking American education....

>Hillary had the hax in place to steal the election. The military stopped the hacking of 4 of the 6 states.
DIA and Palantir if you believe the rumors at the time.

Don't put ice agents in uniform outside voting stations, you scare away the illegal voters!
Lawl

I donated twice and got a bumper sticker, but I'm not putting it on my jeep

You don't understand how it works

This is what'ss going to happen why fi you think Trump went to New Mexico.

Former Bernie bro here, I'm voting for DRUMPF! this time. The demoshits are abhorrent and deserve to die as a party.

Stalwart disinformation. We see you Shareblue

Incumbent advantage + economic prosperity = reelection bigly

>I’d rather postpone the taking of my nonexistent firearms
I sympathize with this

1. Get the Dems to talk about rolling back Trump's tax cuts. If there is a recession, raising taxes would be a disaster.

2. Grab a Democrat ballot in the primaries and vote for Pete Butt. Blacks are socially conservative and will not leave the house to vote for him.

it's the DNC that's blocking her you enormous fucking retard.

>RED VS BLUE WHO CARES????
>PLZPLZPLZ DON'T VOTE!!!!!
The absolute state of shills.

Attached: 1567915427061.png (601x605, 706K)

Democrats are racist.

Attached: _104053153_p06q0lrs.jpg (1024x576, 73K)