Does this shit help with autism?

Does this shit help with autism?
Why do some states let autists have it and others dont?

Attached: dudeweed.jpg (800x402, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXtW-XLaUAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea for sure

what do you mean, will it help you focus on your goals or will it help you talk to people? it will only do the former, and hinder your ability to do the latter.

smoking weed makes me feel autistic

Smoke cbd flower instead.

I guess I mean to function in society, make friends and just generally interact with people without coming across as a sperg.

that looks like weapons grade. it should help,but why stop there? fly to bolivia and renenact a rick james video.

it's no good for that. it's best to smoke it alone when you need to focus on a project, or with close friends who you're already comfortable talking to.

It will help you "focus" but won't give you the necessary motivation to achieve goals. More likely to make you complacent with your current affairs and abandon your goals or put them off

Do you know what autism is? its a safe-word diagnosis for incompetent psychologists who realize something is off about their patient, but they aren't capable enough to produce an actual diagnosis. an "autism" diagnosis is an easy way out for lazy psychologist.

oh and also deal with the shit like sensory input issues thats what I was thinking of when I made the thread.

Take LSD instead

Try only at night or late in the day
And/or this

i feel like that would make someone with autism even more retarded

How would spergers fit into your definitions

Nothing will help with your autism but weed will make being autistic less shitty and you'll also make friends easier because you'll have something in common but you'll only make friends with potheads. I mean might as well smoke user, being autistic is going to fuck your life up way more than smoking weed so you have nothing to lose.

This is so complicated to me personally. Autism spectrum from 1-10 alone (somehow calculated out) from 1 (low functioning) to 10 (very high functioning) - savant realm to as well.

Many autists in the lower realm freak out and/or panic for no reason alone at times.

I really don't know on this one personally. See it going both ways if not multiple ways for that matter.

It lifts the veil. What most mistake as laziness is actually the truth of reality. You and yours, everything else requires your attention and is thus subversive.

>being autistic is going to fuck your life up way more than smoking weed
laughed harder than I should
Good point about only making friends with potheads

Unreliably, yes. A heavy indica will keep you on a couch with little to say. A sativa might help lubricate the social gears but might also lead to anxiety. Honestly I found the act of preparing and sharing weed more social than the being high part. You're better off meeting people through your hobbies/interests because then you have something engaging between you.

sounds like good advice, thanks.

This but the exact opposite for me

youtube.com/watch?v=UXtW-XLaUAU

This guy dedicated his life to cannbis after CBD helped his sperglord son

As an (reasonably functioning) autist, weed helps me see things clearer. I know that sounds cliche, but I'll replay situations and scenarios in my head and try to think of ways to improve myself. But I'll admit that weed isn't good for my social skills. I forget how to speak when I'm high and plus it makes me anxious in public even though it's legal.
But alcohol doesn't really work on me compared to the average person. Instead alcohol also makes me more reserved and I also have difficulty speaking.

so it makes you feel less autistic?

It will do none of those things. It’s just gonna demotivate you and keep you in the same place in life (if you smoke daily). Smoked daily for 12 years and i’ve Never once seen the elusive pothead who accomplishes their goals and ends up better off bc they smoked weed chronically. I love weed, I just like to call a spade a spade. It’s just another drug that helps you escape reality, it’s why people like it so much.

weed just makes my anxiety extremely overwhelming and I become extremely lethargic and feel comfortable doing nothing for hours.
I was amazed how much better I felt when I quit weed. I finally felt true motivation again.

Im relatively high functioning too, Ive noticed weed and alcohol dont seem to affect me the same as other people claim it does them. The two honestly have a very similar experience for me.

It is hedonism: the drug. Makes you fatter (gluttony), hornier (lust), lazier (sloth), more arrogant (pride), thirsty for more (greed), jealous of the more successful (envy) and angry when it gets taken away from you (wrath). It truly is the devil's grass.

Can’t agree with this enough.

Or realize it's all in their head. ymmv

Holy shit you’re completely right and I never thought I would agree with a comment like that

Same is true for IBS.

Yeah, it helps you to ignore it

Arm chair know nothing...

Some states like NY don't have legal weed because the corrupt state government wants the tax money but they're so greedy they can't pass the bill because they all want to hoard the money for their own shady bullshit. They're so busy fucking over their constitutes and each other they literally fucked themselves out of easy money. Fuck this kike state.

Too bad you never focused on the goal of learning to use proper capitalization. I hate all you faggots that have a lecture for everyone typed out like a nigger on twitter.