And the highlight states “for military purposes.” So why is it available to...

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

And the highlight states “for military purposes.” So why is it available to individuals?

Attached: 1557441844806.png (370 KB, 613x696)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
law.gwu.edu/robert-j-cottrol
forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/#4b8ef747299a
gov.uk/government/speeches/why-magna-carta-remains-a-foundation-of-our-common-law-inheritance
law.stackexchange.com/questions/22149/what-is-the-difference-between-common-law-and-civil-law-in-the-u-s
courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-politicalscience/chapter/origins-of-american-law/

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Shall not be infringed.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

For that exact reason

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Military use

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Imagine thinking a .22 caliber rifle is for military purposes.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

It isn't without a special license from the ATF and none of them have ever been used to shoot civilians except by the military that buys them without the special license. Maybe make the military license each troop to be able to buy one then they might quit shooting civilians.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Can't have much of a militia if your arms aren't suitable for military purposes, now can you?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Not an argument

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Individuals are entitled to military equipment per the second amendment

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

KEK
this

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Sage

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Red flag laws.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Why are nuclear bombs in the hands of politicians known to be the most immoral, lying, corrupt cowards the country ever produces?

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

I don't follow. The article is asking if the rifle in a new calibre is suitable for military purposes. Nowhere does the article imply the rifle is only intended to be used by the military.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

.223 rounded is .22. They aren’t referring to 22 long rifle you fucking imbeciles

Attached: 86ED1150-5AF8-4B69-BCF7-FD0FE96B42B3.jpg (80 KB, 911x1024)

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

They have no authority to put a rule on mankind like that. Shut up and sell guns if you want money.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

So fucking what?

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

This. It was a marketing scheme.
.223 is not .22, is it? .22 is probably the most ubiquitous round in the world, nobody is "rounding" to that number.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

report says it's too weak for military purposes
Lmaoing at this guy

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

because the second amendment guarantees the right for civilians to own military grade weaponry.
the second amendment covered artillery pieces at the time of writing.
but, just for shit's and giggles how bout you tell me the difference between an AR-15 and an M-16

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

If they would do something that fucking retarded the rest of it isn't even worth reading.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Yes it is, it just has much more powder behind it.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Because the 2nd exists to protect the people's right to be every bit as armed as any state militant group. A federal military wasn't even on the radar back then, the very idea was absurd as the states were always meant to serve their own interests first and pool resources when need be for emergencies, not have a standing federal force perpetually looming like we have now. The point is, the 2nd amendment was abolished the very first time any gun that a soldier would see a use for was denied to the people, simple as that, the battle is long lost and larpers need to realize this. Can the marines have full autos and hand grenades for their engagements? Yeah? Can you? No? (m-muh tax stamps and regular searches and ammo counts!! lmao) there ya go. No 2nd amendment.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Today, as defined by the Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is used to describe two classes within the United States:

Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia (Note: the National Guard is not to be confused with the National Guard of the United States.)

Unorganized militia – composing the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.

We are all part of the unorganized militia that should be ready to answer the call. That requires owning firearms for military applications which an AR-15 is good for. It saves the government money by having citizens purchase and possess their own weapons. The only thing that's left is training.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

"The .223 Remington is officially a .22 caliber, and is listed as such in technical manuals, as is the .22lr, .222 Remington, the 5.56x45mm, the 5.45x39mm or the 5.7x28mm. The .22lr is also known in metric as the 5.56x15mmR. ... So yes, the .223 Remington IS a .22 caliber round, as is the 5.56x45mm NATO."

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Please point to the part of the second amendment that states what type of arms the people are restricted to having a right to keep and bear if you could please you good damn kike shill faggot?

Attached: rkmtrEA.gif (156 KB, 821x1088)

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

this is actually a good point, we place the largest military in the history of the world into the hands of a known liar every four years and you faggots are worried about a third of the population having guns?

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Unconstitutional, insofar as the 2nd and 4th amendments are concerned.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

This
sage

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

The second amendment is for military purposes. Guns were invented for military purposes

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

What caliber do you think the IRA accomplished the most with? Any insurgency? You think all of the eurofaggot uprisings in modern history were spearheaded by dudes with .50 cals playing rambo? It's sharpshooters taking opportunistic shots with small calibers, doing the most damage possible and using their possible presence and the fear it generates as a tool to break morale in state forces. That's the reality.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

For forming militias

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Fuck you kike, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Deal with it.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

.223 = .22
The absolute state of no guns fags.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Because I want it. It’s not about what Communists say I “need”, it is about what I WANT.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

yeah but when has the government ever cared about the law? the law is just for us peons who pay taxes.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

.22 is actually .223

Liberals shouldn't own guns. They'd get a face filled with metal after their first shot.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

It says .22 CENTERFIRE in the article you dunces. What could that be referring to but .223/5.56?

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

You are allowed to own anti-tank artillery

James Lopez
James Lopez

.22 caliber
Just in case we get attacked by an army of angry hamsters or pigeon ...

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

you complete fucking moron, thats not how rounding works.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Imagine equating a .223 with a .22LR.? How more ignorant could you be?

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

You are fucking retarded.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

FULL AUTO (military/LEO/class c) vs. SEMI AUTO(civilian).
assault weapons have been heavily restricted for years in the US. Try harder

Attached: 49728064-746562969053803-426162877200596992-n.jpg (27 KB, 570x640)

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

What's your point? Imagine thinking the constitution is being respected in current year +4 or +5 or whatever we're at now. It's a dead document. We're already like any other authoritarian shithole in Europe, the laws are just being rolled out now rather than in place for centuries. There is no safety net, there is no ethical leadership respecting the spirit of the US or the intent of it's founders. That shit is long dead and neither you nor anybody here is going to do a thing about it. Grow up and get over it.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

I'm an unironic liberal and I own a few ARs, a WASR, and an SKS. I haven't been shooting in a few months due to life, but I enjoy it and will never give up the 2A.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

that’s not the same gun as the AR15 today, that was standard issue in Vietnam. Do some googlin’

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

What do you think the SS109 cartridge is?

A bullet is not just a bullet. It’s a cartridge. The amount of powder is also important. That’s the difference between .22lr and .223. Both are smol bullets, one has much more powder.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

B-but its the same!!

So i have monies to buy another gun. Should i buy an AR so it gets granpappied in? Love the platform, wish i never sold my lil plinker. RIP in peace stag arms budget with them sweet holo sights.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Doesn't matter. The whole argument that "an ar15 isn't a military weapon" or "the phrase assault rifle is made up" are dumb arguments when there's much better ones. Like the fact they account for the smallest number of gun deaths out of any category of firearms.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

they don't round numbers for a bullet, because that would only make a lot of problems(the .22 caliber bullet was being used back then, but not for armed service use

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Attached: 22-vs-223.jpg (3.15 MB, 4608x2592)

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

military purpose
what's that supposed to accomplish
amuse the enemy?

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2-hq.jpg (59 KB, 720x700)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

It's still the same fundamental weapon though. The only thing that's changed are barrels for grenade launcher attachments, rails, free float hand guards, optics mounting, collapsible stocks, etc. That doesn't change the inner workings of the initial design.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

How do you deal with the fact that your party members want to take away those rights?

Isaac James
Isaac James

make your liberal friends this way, seriously if you guys would stop attacking the 2a we would pretty much let you do what you want.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

The .223 Remington is officially a .22caliber, and is listed as such in technical manuals, as is the .22lr, .222 Remington, the5.56x45mm, the 5.45x39mm or the 5.7x28mm. The .22lr is also known in metric as the5.56x15mmR. ... So yes, the .223 Remington IS a .22caliber round, as is the5.56x45mm NATO.

James Cook
James Cook

It's a gun that shoots bullets. Many different types of guns shoot many types of bullets. Just like many types of cars go different speeds.
The way it looks is not inherent on it's functionality.
It could be labeled ChadPenis-123 and it wouldn't have anything to do with how it works.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Get a .308 AR and stop sucking dicks

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Quick question:
Who has killed more innocent people?
A. government
B. civilians

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

You sound like a complete douche. I know something basic about firearms, it makes me smert. Wow I'll bet youre impressed with yourself. Dolts like you make gun owners look bad. Sad pathetic loser.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Let's pretend for a moment that I "get over it". What happens next?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Hey by all means go ahead and shoot a .22 from a AR-15.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

internet commandos btfo

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

The ar-15 was a available in 1962? Where were all the mass shootings from 1962-1991?

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

if you have none, buy 2.

dont go cheap, save your money and buy something reliable.

Attached: 47578892-2280148712203031-2741982545687085056-n.jpg (38 KB, 720x595)

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Rifle is semi-auto, like every other firearm that isn't a revolver.
Hunting rifles are more powerful and more deadly than an AR because they're designed to actually kill instead of just wound.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

It says right there in the article there are talking about small caliber rim fire ammunition. .22 is not .223

William Wood
William Wood

where does it say, "except for military-style weapons?"

Attached: download-(18).png (1.29 MB, 1094x731)

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

.223 means 3/1000 of a difference. Common rounding makes it .22

Attached: F9B29D82-AB08-4FDF-BFDB-EEA8636E98EC.gif (31 KB, 220x153)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

shill

it's about to kick off
the rise in suicides and mass shootings is proof
this recession will change everything

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

because all american males capable of fighting have a constitutional duty to be well prepared to fight in the civillian militia.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

No its not ive dug way into this wanted to cast my own .223 prohectiles onto a .22 casing it wouldn't have worked they are nut the same caliber

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

The article is about downgrading from the in use M14 to the new M-16 military variant of the AR-10/15 platform and the usefulness of .223 in low intensity military conflicts.

Julian Young
Julian Young

The same thing that's been happening. Only you're not beating yourself up thinking there's any chance of reversal. That's where we're at, modern Americans have had all real fight stripped out of them systematically from birth for generations and the ones with any semblance of it left are sent to die for Israel. The only difference is that you'd see the world for what it is and maybe pick up a few hobbies and live a slightly happier life until you die, probably in a far worse country than you grew up in, and hopefully having equipped your kids with the right values and realistic takes on the right things to give them a chance at the same. It's where we're at, that's all that is.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Dont skip over the "well regulated" part. People always seem to leave that out...

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

you would not be a good machinist

David King
David King

You fucking retard, the article says .22 center fire. The .223 is a fucking .22 center fire cartridge. Stop commenting on things you dont understand

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

it's for niggerling rushes

has to be easy for retards to handle under pressure

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

OK shit for brains

Attached: 675BF715-BEDD-4D8B-A610-2D304EECEA74.png (25 KB, 326x250)

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

.22 caliber
military purposes
does the military seriously use such a tiny caliber rifle? I thought .22 was used for trick shooting or hunting small game like rabbits.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Living in a AWB ban state the best I can get is a ruger Mini 14

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
nice try kike

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

I cope regularly and it sucks, but I highly doubt the democrats will actually be able to repeal the 2A. The most they'll be able to do is pass a UBC bill. HOPEFULLY we see suppressors removed from the NFA.

William Butler
William Butler

Lol. he thinks they meant regulations (infringements). I regulate my watch, nigger.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

well regulated MILITIA
People in the old days were allowed gatling guns and cannon ships.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

When autism meets retardation

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

And the highlight states “for military purposes.” So why is it available to individuals?
2nd amendment is about military style weapons because the weapons have to be effective in warfare or else they wouldn't say "necessary for the security of a free state".

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

A well regulated milita. The militia is regulated. SEPERATE: The right of the people to own firearms shall not be infringed.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

You are ordered to delete this

Attached: paul-vance-pfi.jpg (86 KB, 487x644)

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

.223/5.56 is a good cartridge for killing people

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Because the armalite rifle was made for the military you dumb faggot. It has select fire. None of the rifles we buy now are made by armalite and none have select fire. Kys

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

You know there was a time in this country when schools had shooting ranges?

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

A well regulated breakfast, the right of the people to have food shall not be infringed. Whats more important in that sentence the food or the breakfast?

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

They think .223 vs .22 thing is like 9mm vs .380 I'm thinking. "it's identical but with more boom behind it" is commonly said, even by people who own guns chambered in both rounds.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Those aren't bad if you know what you're getting. First gen or 180 series were the worst, but virtually every iteration afterwards are fine carbines. Just know you're mostly regulated to smaller weight bullets.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

what a perfect picture and comment
they really go together

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

that means "well trained", it essentially explicitly says it's your duty to practice to be an expert

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

By all means then, chamber a .22LR in an AR-15 and get back to the class with your results, numbnuts.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

.223 is much higher velocity than .22lr, though. A piece of sand can be deadly if it’s going fast enough.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Attached: 1376978409008.jpg (85 KB, 827x628)

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Take your argument to the extreme. Should everyone be allowed to own a nuke? Honest question. Not proposing few gun rights, just asking

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Aka select fire you moron

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

not saying he's wrong, and I understand the confusion in the thread since modern nomenclature has made caliber diameter the sole denotation of a cartridge, which back then they probably hadn't established that since there was still a lot of cartridge experimentation
I'm just saying that for machining a thousandth makes a difference

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Better at wounding people, which ties up enemy resources, and it's lighter than 7.62 so you can hump more.

t. grunt

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

It's easy to see why you and most people would think that, but that is not what it means.

"Dr. Robert J. Cottrol is the editor of the book "Gun Control and the Constitution: Sources and Explorations on the Second Amendment." And Cottrol, a Second Amendment expert and legal historian, is the Harold Paul Green Research Professor of Law at George Washington University. He says the words "well regulated" refer to proficiency and top-notch training.

law.gwu.edu/robert-j-cottrol

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Caliber refers to the bullets diameter, each individual bullet or cartridge is different. Take the broad umbrella of .30 caliber.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

unless they are behind any sort of barrier

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Stainless Steel Mini outfitted in pic is a fine weapon...

Attached: 757E8288-FFFD-4786-BE12-CB69E50A635A.jpg (115 KB, 800x335)

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

.22LR is a cartridge, not a caliber measurement. One carriage in the same caliber can be vastly different from another cartridge in the same caliber.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

the rise in suicides and mass shootings is proof...
that demoralized faggots are checking out and chimping out. All a recession does is give people a little more distraction in their lives and takes away the free time people should have been using generations ago working to set things right. Cope all you want, just don't expect me to cope with you.

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Are you being retarded on purpose?
What do you think the ".22" in ".223" stands for?

Attached: 1533750491984.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576)

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

With my CMMG bolt conversion i shoot .22 by the brick in my AR15.

Attached: 1193535-01-cmmg-22lr-ar-15-conversion-kit-640.jpg (19 KB, 500x500)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

The people should have access to whatever the common infrantryman has. The common infantryman does not have nukes or missles.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

That's a fine gun.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

faggot retard

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

that thing looks super neat
how's the reliability?

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Better at wounding people, which ties up enemy resources,
This meme again.
and it's lighter than 7.62 so you can hump more.
Of course.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

tfw you will never own an AT gun, a hotchkiss cannon, or a mortar for as little as 20 dollars.
Why couldn't I have been born back then?

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Attached: 1563999400388m.jpg (78 KB, 809x1024)

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

jesus leftists are insufferable faggots.

Attached: the-left.jpg (87 KB, 719x720)

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

You dont even know how ignorant you are

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

absolutely.
it ensures their sovereignty
the difficulty of making a nuke is its own solution to the 'problem'

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Well regulated meant "well-equipped" in that context at that time. Old dictionaries are still knocking around user, don't try to play this "well people have changed the meaning of that word so the intent in it's writing has also changed" game. The original 2nd had exactly one comma in it, too; right after the word "state" and that being changed in modern misprintings doesn't change a thing either.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Japanese military uses the same caliber. Howa type 89

Attached: Howa-type-89-01.jpg (73 KB, 640x427)

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

3 mils makes an assload of difference in such a case. I would not touch a gun if the lead engineer told me he rounded 3 mils down.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

ITT: people don’t understand what a cartridge is and why one type in the same caliber can be vastly different.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

I can show you old cartoons of niggers in cages, does that make it right

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

(You)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

your blind diffidence is a cope for your lack of education and perhaps intellect

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

individuals make up the military you absolute tard.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

The only noguns here is you.
.223 is a .22 caliber round.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Whats ur pic about? Its unreadable

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

The IDF uses .22 for riot control as a less lethal option

Attached: ruger-1022-israel-660x402.jpg (54 KB, 660x402)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Go fuck yourself nigger. Bring it.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Because this isn't logical. This isn't about public policy. This isn't about safety. This isn't about common sense. This is about the power fantasy/hero narrative ammosexuals require to maintain both a sense of identity, and a feeling of relevance. Why do you think all the gun wackos like to LARP so hard? They're going to fight the gubermint, they're going to shoot at brown people for being in the wrong place, they're going to kill someone raping someone else while high on black people drugs, etc. The only common thread is this; these people are fearful and irrelevant. Giving them the ability to decide who around them lives and dies makes them feel better about this. It's also why they cling to guns like a child holds on to a security blanket. Because they ARE a security blanket. So when you ask questions like this? Ask why little kids scream when their binky gets put in the wash. That's your answer.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

No it doesn’t. The amount of powder is what makes the major difference. .22lr has much less propellant than .223, projectile shape aside.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Source the technical document

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

The article is talking about an automatic rifle, retard. An actual AR-15 is not an 'AR-15 pattern rifle', it was a military prototype from which the others were derived.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

As good as my 10/22. Its the accuracy that suffers. Barrel twist rate isnt quite right to stabilize. 22LR. Still loads of fun.

Attached: 5437517-01-cmmg-bravo-22-conversion-kit-f-640.jpg (28 KB, 640x518)

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

When dealing with matters of law you have got to be extremely specific. Every time someone uses the 2nd Amendment as a justification for the ownership of any specific weapon, it hurts our cause. It's time to start attacking from a position of truth.

The 2nd Amendment DOES NOT protect ANY type or class of weapon from government regulation. Every single gun could be banned and it would not violate the 2nd Amendment in any way shape or form.

The 2nd Amendment IS WEAK. It's not even a well-established human right.

The Magna Carta is one of four foundational documents. It was used to justify the legitimacy of our government and to establish the right to form our government.

The Right to Equal Arms is well established and clearly understood with more than 800 years of legal recognition. The US Government CANNOT alter the Magna Carta.

By restricting access to arms in violation of the foundational document used to establish a legal right to exist, any foreign power can assert that the US Government is illegitimate, and unbound from treaties, contracts, and alliances. Our government cannot violate the legal document which is used to present legal justification for its own existence...

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

this is the best bread i have seen in a long time, proof that more than 50% of Jow Forums doesnt know the first things about guns.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Anything goes when it comes to quietly murdering palestinian children.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

white nationalists: let's accelerate the race war and kill minorities!
democrats propose gun control to counter white nationalist mass shootings
also white nationalists: no! don't do that! we like guns!

Conservatives, libertarians, and other right-leaning people, please tell white nationalists to fuck off. They are the ones causing this shit to happen and it's been happening since the 1960s during the Civil Rights movement.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

well-regulated means to infringe
How retarded is that thinking? No well regulated during 18th century meant "properly maintained or in proper working order." How the fuck is the militia going to be in proper working order if you're banning the shit they can have? We the People need grenade launchers and light machine guns and assault rifles, how else are we going to be in proper working order?

Attached: you.png (65 KB, 250x250)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

How to deal with lead fouling?

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Attached: Rifle-Cartridge-Lineup.jpg (425 KB, 3949x865)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

They aim for the crotch.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Spoken like a true drone, ready to be pointed in whatever direction his Masters want. Why didn’t you just admit up front you value security over freedom, faggot?

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

What caliber do you think the IRA accomplished the most with? Any insurgency?
7.62. There's a reason that there are countries with an AK-47 on their flag.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

What part of "militia" didn't you get?

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

who are the palistinians? did history begin in 500 BC?

John Bell
John Bell

Hold up, so you be sayin there are differences between rounds besides how big the bullet is? I THOUGHT ALL ROUNDS WERE THE SAME AND THE INLY DIFFERENCE IS HOW BIG THE PROJECTILE IS BECUAZE IM RETARDED HUIR DURR DURR

T. Nogun fags

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

this

Attached: 22-Eargesplitten-Loudenboomer-Comparison.jpg (13 KB, 214x418)

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Thats what the solvent trap is for.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

the state of noguns
.223 isnt .22
absolute retard
The rifles that either cartridge would be fired from all have a bore diameter of .22 inches. However, a .22 rimfire bullet is .223 in diameter, and a .223 bullet is actually .224 in diameter. ... There are some very fine rimfire rifles, but most are built to a price point much more than a centerfire rifle would be.

You are all dumb fucks

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Your ID changed. How did you do that?

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

When does Dwayne Dixon get his red flag? The man has threatened people and is obviously insane.

Attached: dwayne-dixon-arrested.jpg (89 KB, 589x381)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Is it time for a block chain militia?

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

be Armalite
engineer designs rifle, call it AR-10
doesn't really catch on
U.S. military liked it, asks for a smaller version
make one, call it AR-15
military takes too long, Armalite gets scared and sells the design to Colt
AR-15 gets adopted as M-16
Colt makes consumer version, calls it AR-15
AR-15 is now civilian version of military M-16
The NRA was referring to the gun that would later be called the M-16.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

I am actually shocked that these spergs dont know the difference between a caliber and a cartridge. The level of brazen stupidity is appalling.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

According to him. Great. So what?

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Magna carta isn't actually a legal document for the United States though. You might as well say this stuff is contained in the Bible, or the Coca-Cola recipe vault.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Still will kill you just as good as other intermediate rifle round

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Who are the Kazars?

Attached: khazaria.jpg (56 KB, 480x210)

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Right or shoot your dick off

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Complete and utter BULLSHIT. My right to self-defense is granted by GOD, and merely affirmed by the 2nd Amendment, which in its day wanted citizens to have firepower equal to the military for obvious reasons you KEK.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

What do you mean so what? He's an expert in the field and is giving us the historical contemporary definition of "well regulated". His voice carries some weight due to his credentials.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

for military purposes
It's almost as though there was some kind of war brewing in Vietnam and armalite was trying to secure government contracts for the inevitable conflict

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

My right to self-defense is granted by GOD
Please don't do this in public. Just say natural right.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

I value logic over emotions. That's all. Logically guns make gun owners feel better about their lives, and so they cling to them despite the fact that the statistics make it clear they're not terribly helpful. You're about fifty times more likely to kill/maim yourself/a loved one/an innocent bystander than you are prevent a crime. This is like screaming that using leaded gasoline is about 'freedom' and not safety. Again. No cost benefit, just emotional reactions.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

I’d have to kill you if I told you...

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

the second amendment is for military assault on tyrants, not hunting deer

the only reason to have any gun is for military purposes of waging war on tyrants

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Technically was, training rifles were chambered in .22LR during WWII up to Vietnam, not sure after.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

for military purposes
Turn them in police.

Attached: 14850162350-ccf55779d1-b.jpg (327 KB, 1024x775)

Luke Green
Luke Green

No one should have nukes not me or the government's of the world.
I don't particularly want to own a tank or an A10 but if I have the money to go throw into maintenance and feeding the damned thing why the hell not?
Same goes with Full autos only I genuinely want one. Sure they're a waste of ammo but the ability to exercise my rights to the fullest extent is paramount here.

My idiot progressive basedcuck co-worker made this same argument and I told him the same thing I'm telling you.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

I will muddy the water even more. Here is an entire family of rimfire cartridges including the magnum and hornet.

Attached: 17-WSM-Comparisons-1024x682.jpg (93 KB, 1024x682)

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Different user who also sees how fucking dumb you are.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Granted by GOD, who created everything you see, touch, feel, taste....EVERYTHING. Understand that GOD is all that stands between you and the COMMUNIST darkness fren.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

I do not own guns to hunt, I own guns to KILL PEOPLE who violate my safety and the security of my property. Can you weakling zoomer bedwetters get your heads around that?

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Exactly.

.22 Nato rounds - these are stupid dangerous.

people can't just run around with .22 Nato rounds and such.

pic attached - .22 nato rounds are massive to. The one next to the grenade.

only military should have these.

Attached: .22-nato-rounds.jpg (104 KB, 800x857)

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Logically guns make gun owners feel better about their lives, and so they cling to them despite the fact that the statistics make it clear they're not terribly helpful
Try harder.

Attached: defensive-gun-stats.png (78 KB, 720x516)

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Lol, article is discussing whether a .22 (small caliber) can serve a military purpose to replace the much larger .308 battle rifle in service at the time.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

hornet is centerfire

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

So why is it available to individuals?
Theres your answer faggot

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

No one should have nukes
That’s an infantile argument, why make it?

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

It was used for military purposes back then. Now it’s used for hunting because a .22 ain’t doing shit
Also shall not be infringed

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Fudd fucking retard.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

See? It's about what you want. You want lethal weapons because you *want* them. You don't have a use for them. You're not doing anything to compensate your neighbors for the risk you're forcing them to assume. You just think that you have a right, and 'fuck everyone else.' This sort of prioritization is why I don't support absolutism with firearms regulation. I don't believe in other people paying for my LARP with their lives.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Don’t bother. Noguns think the only difference among rounds is projectile size.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

I had a buddy fire off a .45 in his .44 magnum. Had a hell of a time extracting the casing.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

The rifles that either cartridge would be fired from all have a bore diameter of .22 inches. However, a .22 rimfire bullet is .223 in diameter, and a .223 bullet is actually .224 in diameter.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Tons of guns people own were originally designed for military purposes. The mauser bolt action is ubiquitous and that was undoubtedly a military development.
Alarmists freaking out about the technologically "advanced" revolvers of the late 18th century was the beginning of gun control in Britain. It's all relative, and this isn't a new tactic from politicians to disarm their serfs.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

If you compared that with suicides, accidental killings, and murders, you'd see it's many, many times that sixty thousand. I.E. leaded gasoline may cause brain damage in everyone everywhere, BUT IT PREVENTS KNOCKING AND THAT'S MY RIGHT, FUCK YOU! That's basically your logic here. I understand it. I just don't agree.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Because it's a stupid extreme to jump to in a good debate. I also feel that nukes simply shouldn't be in anyone's hands because by and large our leaders are all untrustworthy psychopaths.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

I no a dude who used to shoot 45s out of his 410 shotgun.
I didn't hang around him much.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Wrong, faggot. They were using the AR-180 Widowmaker in caliber 224

Christian King
Christian King

claims to be about logic
spouts fake gun control figures

Hang in there, kiddo. You'll get used to managing the glownigger talking points with enough time.

Attached: IMG-0669.jpg (67 KB, 640x640)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

you can shoot 45 long colt out of a 410...there are even revolvers that can do that

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

If you submitted a design that ignored 3 mils of diameter I would chew your ass out. Engineers and machinists are autists about accuracy.

Eli Long
Eli Long

Because 'individuals' in the USA make up the militia, which is necessary for a free state. The civilians owning guns like these are the only thing preventing a military dictatorship.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Was looking into a 30-06 bolt action but muh (((assault weapons))) might be taken away - I'll definitely grab an AR and AK platform rifle. Shame i have to wait even longer to spring on my distance plinker.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

because sometimes individuals need to unite and bear arms against the standing military of their government. learn to read you fucking twat. try the Rush Limbaugh "Liberty the Time Traveling Horse" series for starters

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

only military should have these
Actually according to the 2nd Amendment none of those should be restricted and doing so renders the government illegitimate. Then again a couple of improperly ratified amendments added on after the civil war also render the government illegitimate.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

No I’m the same person

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Agreed. Pic-related are all .22 caliber.

Attached: ZZYOX3I.gif (94 KB, 401x576)

James Harris
James Harris

The amount of nogunz fags and retards with guns that can’t read ITT is literally /b/ tier

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Since when did the broad “preventing crime” become the benchmark, Mr. Logic? Why don’t you narrow that to “preventing personal assault and violation of private property” and get back to the class with your findings? Why do you lay awake at night, worrying about what some law-abiding citizen has that you’re afraid of?

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

I did read the specs on Wikipedia but do you have a technical document?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

whats the first one? some soviet 5.56 variant?

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

That’s not the point, dipshit. The projectile size isn’t the major difference between the cartridges. Compare .22swift to .22LR.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

Let us take a look at the context, the surrounding text.
What does it say right before:
being offered
Look at that, the US armed forces get presented with a rifle, because they want rifles.
I guess you can't use a beretta handgun either because it has a
military purpose
Braindead liberals should fuck off instead of wasting precious internet.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Buy a pair of calipers and some ammo. The results may surprise you.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

I'm sorry the statistics don't abide by your hero narrative. Guns are used in more crimes/suicides, and are the cause of more accidental deaths than they are employed in the prevention of a crime. Now, if ammosexuals would consent to firearms training requirements or the like? This might change, but again. Absolutism. Because emotion. Do you know the CDC keeps track of this stuff? They're allowed to now. The president and congress agreed to finally let them do the research. It's somewhere in the 50 times area. Depending on if you calculate it including suicides and the like. However they're just not helpful when the numbers are looked at.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Then you’ve just revealed your cognitive state which demonstrates you as worthy of institutionalization.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

not slipping on a slide thread.
Based nederlands

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

You're a fucking idiot. Defensive gun use incidents outnumber gun crimes.
forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/#4b8ef747299a

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Yes I do have a right to have pretty much any small arm I feel appropriate. My neighbors all own guns too. I live in a relatively small rural community.
Fuck you.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Eat shitand die

Attached: brits-gave-up-their-guns.jpg (114 KB, 1200x600)

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

sage & slide

Attached: 1527794992412.jpg (80 KB, 1024x640)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Attached: Kids-are-crying-on-the-TV.jpg (134 KB, 667x538)

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Yeah yeah Mr. /K/ommando, it's the cartridge size, I get that. Machines are machines though and 3/1000s of an inch is enough to fuck with a gun. Ignoring pressure would you put a .223 in a .22 rifle?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Attached: Unfair-advantage.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1378)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Attached: AF8BFC9D-13BF-4951-9867-1125C23FB697.jpg (653 KB, 1536x524)

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Attached: ban-cars.jpg (175 KB, 720x913)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Lott ran the numbers. You're incorrect with your gun control narrative.

Attached: Attachmenair.jpg (38 KB, 540x555)

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

you shouldn't be able to protect yourself because accidents happen
This is your argument, and you claim to value reason. Top kek nigger

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Like someone else said, get two. Really, just buy two lowers and buy parts to build out two complete rifles over time. I'd suggest one in .223/5.56 and one in a meme round like 6.5, 6.8, or .300 blk.

IMO there's no point in an AR-10/.308 Just get a fucking AK if you wanna shoot 7.62.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

And those are just the kind of fights I like with criminal VERMIN.

Nathan James
Nathan James

actually, they should all be banned.

Guns kill and have done so for a very long time. My buddy had a gun and it "fell" out of gun safe as my buddy described it then got into the car and drove to some location and shot another in the butt. They have it on camera to as well. it's just a gun that "fell" as the gun said in court out of the gun safe and video of a speed trap shows the gun alone and no humans in the car traveling to a different location then the gun itself shooting another gun. shot the other gun in the butt and/or buttstock.

I was joking with my post.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

The AR-15 that was being produced in 1962 was fully automatic. It was re-branded as the M16 in 1963. Colt then sold a semi-automatic version under the brand name AR-15 a few years later. This is not the same rifle as was described in that article.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

.22 calibre

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Attached: americans-own-46-percent-of-the-world's-1bln-guns.jpg (185 KB, 1180x1190)

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Just like how you can shoot .38 out of a .357

Attached: 38-vs-357-1.jpg (119 KB, 1200x629)

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Attached: Ban+it+now+centerseriously+who+here+wants+one+of+these-ac3549-6443724.jpg (141 KB, 1200x818)

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Attached: Muskets.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1019)

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Attached: a-well-regulated.jpg (162 KB, 819x783)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Well. Lets see. What's the utility of these things? I like using a 12 gauge with a three round capacity (max legal) to hunt fowl here. What's the utility of the military grade weapons? Are they being used for anything like providing food, or in the context of work such as a police officer or prison guard? Because if you go into 'preventing crimes against private property,' even if you ignore the fact that non-military style weapons still serve that purpose, the fact is most people would rather deal with a breakin than a dead child. So again. I understand the NARRATIVE ammosexuals use. That they're going to assure their own relevance by heroically standing up to things or what not with only their trusty belt fed M-60. I just don't see the numbers in the crime statistics to justify all the secondary effects of maintaining vast private arsenals. Also why do I worry? A teacher in Utah shot herself in the leg while pissing in a stall inside the school she worked in. There are a lot of idiots who do the exact same thing. It's a risk I am forced to assume that I feel I gain nothing from. That's why.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

If it was a weird cartridge, and it fit, then sure. You’re still talking about projectile measurements, not cartridge measurements.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

s a g e

Attached: revolution.png (1.26 MB, 960x960)

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

A .223 IS .22 calibre

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I have a match barrel .308 as a sniper rifle and this beauty in 7.62...

Attached: 4EAD73E9-EF84-4CD0-A512-95000D3A7A70.jpg (7 KB, 240x240)

Easton King
Easton King

A .223 round. Why would you think it's soviet?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

“Being offered for military use” dipshit. The bolt action rifle your dad used to shoot at cans before raw dogging your mother was “being offered for military use” At some point. Good job on cutting off just the last bit of the description like.

Attached: 6E796B61-F283-4036-8DA5-3B9DE674C3DD.jpg (101 KB, 960x843)

Angel Green
Angel Green

do you have nothing better to do

Attached: Venezuela-gun-control.jpg (146 KB, 640x960)

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

What exactly is your angle here dude?
I'm all for just about fucking everything the military has bring civilian obtainable. We appear to be on the same side from your posts in this thread. I dunno why you're attacking me over such a minute difference in opinion.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Attached: america-has-a-nigger-problem-ban-niggers.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1170)

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

You’re just a feckless pussy.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Attached: Battle-of-athens-1946.jpg (668 KB, 1709x1345)

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I saw joking with my post
You got me

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Not .22. .22 calibre. Bore diameter. A .223 is a .22 calibre

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

A fucking mortar cost less than a god damn lamp. God damn I love this country.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Attached: Indians-Turn-in-your-arms.jpg (238 KB, 950x551)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Attached: vietnam.jpg (98 KB, 960x756)

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

No, he really didn't. That's the problem. Unless he's including LEO stats for his calculations. I don't support disarming police. If that makes you feel better.
Who is going to protect me from your methamphetamine related misfire though?

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

They say small arms don't win wars, but it's worth pointing out that the US has never won any conflicts where forces were equipped with this rifle. It's a dud. It gets dirty easily. It jams.
I wouldn't want to be shot with one, of course, but this rifle doesn't have the stopping power of something like .308, 30-06, or even a 30-30 deer rifle.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

sage and slide

Attached: compilation.jpg (321 KB, 1200x1595)

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

See
And
I saw that and understood. I haven't gotten the source but I understand that it is cartridge, not bullet size.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Attached: musket-argument.png (965 KB, 812x664)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

If I needed to fight back against an unjust government agency then I'd need a militia. I should be allowed to form one and I would need military grade weaponry.

This thread is an annoying clusterfuck of semantics

William Lewis
William Lewis

… why are you even posting in this thread. Are you trying to make our right wingers go nuts with more wacky infographics? I can't blame you, it really fucked our politics, but now your president is irradiating you with open reactor cores strapped to rockets like some kind of deranged, Warhammer 40k mechboy to keep up with President Angry Grandpa.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I do not own guns to hunt, I own them to kill people. That is my RIGHT. Do you get that, bedwetter? You’re one of these people who lays awake at night, desperately concerned that someone else is enjoying their life you miserable POS.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Fuck that puny 5.56. Take the 12 gauge red pill

Attached: IMG-20190116-170641.jpg (2.17 MB, 4032x3024)

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

KYS NIGGER

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Attached: 91FEF9D8-E960-4FDA-9F72-A884B131FADD.jpg (245 KB, 1524x798)

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

i was curious about the soft tip. like a 30-30

Aiden White
Aiden White

I own them to kill people
Boomers like you just embarrass the rest of us

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

three round capacity (max legal)
What faggot ass state do you live in where you can't just get a Saiga 12 with a big fucking drum full of shells?

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

You can carry more, which volume of fire has been the preferred tactic since Korea. Also it's no less reliable than 7.62, .30-06, and others. It's first iteration was met with deliberate sabotage using the wrong powder despite stringent requests. Since the A1 the M16 has been a reliable rifle though moving away from M193 was a mistake since sand people are rarely armored.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

I was joking, but I like the word feckless. irresponsibility not so much or lacking in character as well. Just go with the 2nd amendment myself. not worth arguing it anymore for the most part.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Opened in 1935, the National Archives, informally referred to as "Archives I," in Washington D.C. houses many significant documents of United States Constitutional History. The main attraction of the site is that visitors can see original copies of the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights - the trifecta of United States Founding Documents. Alongside the three formative documents listed above, the National Archives hosts the 1297 copy of the Magna Carta, originally signed by Edward I of England, the Louisiana Purchase Treaty (1803), as well as the Emancipation Proclamation (1863).

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

spbp, even the leaf gets it.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

No. I don't really lay awake at night. I just vote for people who will take logical, reasonable steps to ensure my personal safety. I typically also try to avoid white trash gathering places where narcotics and lethal weapons are played with in a manner akin to the genitals of their kith and kin. So if that makes you feel better? I'm absolutely afraid to spend time with people like you. Mostly because of how accident prone you guys get.

Dylan White
Dylan White

The rest of what? Faggots?

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

You know they're *based* on that, right? It's not a binding legal document for the United States government. Unless you think the Code of Ur is still a viable legal document.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

SHALL NOT!!!

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

It starts tumbling if it even touches a leaf in flight, and stopping power at common 300m engagement distances has been... questionable, to say the least. One reason we’re looking at going to a 6.5 cartridge.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

How many law-abiding gun owners do you feel threatened by? Seriously?

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

bipod
military use
Is this satire?

Attached: 1555194343944.jpg (711 KB, 930x807)

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

being offered

Very important to keep this is mind.

David Thomas
David Thomas

He means 3 rounds for legally hunting waterfowl.
Chambering more than 3 while hunting could land you in jail, lol

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

lethal weapons are played with in a manner akin to the genitals of their kith and kin.
I smell extreme faggotry here...

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Actually the bullets are .224 inch.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

It's illegal to hunt with anything greater than a three round capacity. As someone who enjoys nature, and not eating processed MRSA filled meat sludge? I try to abide by the hunting regulations that preserve the game stock I pursue. By your understanding of the motivations there, I assume you consider lead paint chips an afterschool snack.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Jesus bro

Attached: 1567620420962.png (154 KB, 250x382)

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Got ‘em, you tell those commie hippies billy

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

We stopped using 1:14 barrels with the introduction of the A1. The faster twist rate of the 1:12 was able to stabilize 55gr rounds out to 400m typically and then faster twist rates for shorter barrels and heavier bullets.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Well baited, mein Freund.

Attached: D47X5YRWsAAMx14.jpg (39 KB, 1024x460)

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

I just bought another AR. Kill yourself.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Honestly? Quite a lot of them. Anyone who views a gun as a toy, and not a tool capable of lethal use is already on that list. If you drink or use drugs when using them? On the list. If you hold bizarre fantasies about power over others with your weapons? That's also unsettling. Depends on the individual ammosexual psychopath.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

25 round .12 gauge drum is perfectly legal where I live, AND in a Saiga semi-automatic.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

I have never heard of such a law. Also, there's only ever one round in the *chamber* at a time. The rest are in the magazine.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Citizens are supposed to have the same level of weaponry as the government. That is what the 2nd amendment is about.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Being offered
Wasn't accepted
Military turned it down
Being rejected now means the same thing as being approved

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Notice I said if it hits a leaf. Even with 1:9 going through a piece of cardboard will send it tumbling.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

based

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

As I said previously, you reek of extremely faggotry, which is itself 302.0 DSM, a certified MENTAL ILLNESS.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

kill yourself you gun grabbing chink

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

What's the utility of the military grade weapons?
Our natural rights guaranteed by the 2nd amendment have nothing to do with hunting but since you ask my whole family of hunters uses ar platform rifles. Including my 75 year old mother, the most prolific hunter I know. She tags out every season with her .223 caliber rifle. Some Yankee cucks will claim it's an inappropriate round to use against deer but that's just cope because they let themselves be legislated against. Shot placement is key faggots.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Depends on the weight and bullet type, M193 can reliably make it through several sheets of 3/4 depending on its velocity which for the military at the time was 20" 1:12.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Dont skip over the "the right of the people part" part. People always seem to leave that out...

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Did you even read my post or did you just reply reflexively?

The Magna Carta established the legal existence of human rights.

Why do you think they refused to turn over their guns at Lexington and Concorde? Do you think it had something to do with confiscation being overtly illegal under British Law?

It was the Right to Equal Arms enjoyed by our founders and that was the way it had been for generations. The Federalist Papers mention the right to equal arms as being so well established over such a long time that including the 2nd Amendment into the Bill of Rights would only serve to weaken other rights that aren't mentioned.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

so how do most gun owners view guns as a toy that logic does not compute

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

The left wants to revert to how things were in 1962.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

What they meant by 'beat arms' was... you can fight with bare arms... got it grizzly

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Why are you asking? Muh sporting rifle is bullshit boomer crap. Theres no argument or compromise available, why you trying. One way ir another, america is getting set the way its supposed to be. How many dead humans it takes to accomplish that is the question. American s are expected to have full out millitary grade weapins, be self reliant, strong and individually responsible. Not the fag circus cliwn world of hippy degenerate s and bruce 'got muh dick cut off' jenner garbage.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

.22 caliber rifle
military purposes
NRA must be retards

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

itt quibbling over .001" when machining tolerance is +/-.005

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Cuz its fun. That's it.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Yeah, there are many different types of 223 bullets available. The one in my previous image may have been Soviet in origin , idk because I didn't take the pic. Soft points are common, though.

Attached: 223-Remington.jpg (422 KB, 800x654)

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

does this trigger you

Attached: download.jpg (21 KB, 282x179)

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Apologies to you user, but the 2nd Amendment nor the Magna Carta are the origin of my right to self-defense.

John Foster
John Foster

True, but GI in his infinite wisdom decided we need to be able to punch through steel helmets, so m193 is long gone. We use the almighty green tip now, the most inaccurate 5.56 that’s available. And even with all that said, at 300m a hit isn’t likely to be a man-stopper, that’s the main complaint.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Nothing in the DSM implies it's mentally ill to experience apprehension when placed in a dangerous situation against your consent. Do you know how many misfires occur in this country? Almost all of them are being some inbred, toothless yahoo was showing off, or not paying attention. Not even the crime aspect of it. Just idiots being idiots. Why would I want to be near that?
Sounds like a task easily accomplished with a nice deer rifle. So in short, we don't need the risk that your grandpa's dementia will cause him to pick up one of those puppies and squeeze off 30 rounds at the big yellow bus full of 'communist invaders' coming towards the nearest school. Again, you're saying you can feed yourselves with a normal bolt action. Not why I should take on the assumed risk if your improperly secured heavy armament.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

If you've never seen this behavior, you've never spent time around armed rednecks before. So count yourself lucky.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

But it would benefit whomever to wound the enemy, and then see their enemy being treated, Fed, housed, rather than die and be no burden on enemies resources.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Our natural rights guaranteed by the 2nd amendment
Affirmed, not guaranteed. These demons intend to use a mass wave of immigrants to overturn the 2nd Amendment.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

My grandparents are dead you insensitive asshole. I don't care about your risk, you have no power to deprive me of my property.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

The only time I’ve seen that behavior is in a city near me where the colored folks shoot their .38 revolvers and glocks into the air every single weekend while sipping olde English

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Checked and thank you for correcting my word choice.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

link to study or you are a flaming homosexual

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

And they shot .22's, Kek.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Do you know how many misfires occur in this country? Almost all of them are being some inbred, toothless yahoo was showing off, or not paying attention.
I think you have fully exposed yourself and your ignorance for all to see now, beatoff. Most misfires occur amongst those ghetto animals you perform fellatio on every day. Maggot.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

gov.uk/government/speeches/why-magna-carta-remains-a-foundation-of-our-common-law-inheritance
Magna Carta is a foundation of the common law systems practiced in Hong Kong, England and other jurisdictions. The common law offers consistency and flexibility backed by courts that carry a global guarantee of independence, impartiality and enforceability. The success of common law lies in distinguished and rich legal heritage.

law.stackexchange.com/questions/22149/what-is-the-difference-between-common-law-and-civil-law-in-the-u-s
Common Law is derived from the law of England and is used in areas colonized by the English - the UK, Canada, the USA, Australia and New Zealand.

The United States and 49 of the states are Common Law jurisdictions, the exception is Louisiana which is a Civil Law jurisdiction (specifically the Napoleonic subset of Civil Law) as, unlike the rest of the country, it was initially a French possession.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

rifle being offered as military
I've offered myself to the military before, doesn't mean I was created for war.

Attached: 1562802150886m.jpg (99 KB, 754x1024)

Isaac James
Isaac James

WHY DO YOU STUPID NIGGERS FALL FOR THIS 1POST THREAD
DAY
AFTER
DAY
AFTER
DAY
HOLY FUCK
NONE OF YOU GET TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THREAD QUALITY HERE, EVER. YOU DIRECTLY CAUSE THIS SHIT.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

… you understand the laws present were codified as united states laws, and as such are changed as united states laws are. So there's no 'set in stone' there any more than there is in a rough draft. If you want to go back to the draft? In theory possible sort of, but there's nothing compelling anyone to.
Think of it like this, as your typical hostility does do a lot to confirm the 'its about feelings' view I have. You get something out of having all this firepower. It makes you feel better. I get nothing out of it. So I don't support it.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

we were just discussing calibers. op post is irrelevant.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

It's a free country faggot. We can argue fruitlessly as much as we want. I'm glad fags like blue Id post just to have something to argue with.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

based the 2end amendment is the basis of freedom both form internal tyranny or external threats
here is a example for you that you might understand, what happens when that "evil drumpf hitler" wants to kill you and you don't have any guns to defend yourself , conversly do you think any foreign country would try to invade us when all its citizens have guns?
I live next to rednecks and farmers/ have friends who are, fuck off that is just a fucking stereotype, if you had any experience you would understand rednecks/farmers view them as a tools. Second you did not answer my question where is your proof that most gun owners think of them as toys.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

.223 is listed as .22 caliber because it's a fucking .22 caliber. Just like 9mm and .380 are considered 38 caliber(38 special and 9mm bullets can be interchanged when reloading, if you don't mind a funky looking 38 special round). 454 casull is considered 45 caliber(though right on the cusp). 7.62x39 is 30 caliber, same as 30-06. all of these rounds i listed that are grouped together only differentiate by around .003", which is a typical manufacturing tolerance of some slavic comm-bloc country. all of you are retards.

I don't understand how basic math and measurements are so confusing to you people. I'm done being autistic now.

Attached: nugget-bullet.jpg (546 KB, 3072x2304)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

… I can't tell ammosexuals that I don't share their fetish, and think it's more than just a 'fandom' here? Fuck. I guess the <insert minority scapegoat here> won again.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Dude. I once watched a local yokel unload the contents of a 40 round clip on a mini-40 into a trash heap. You're just wrong. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Actually, the gov is not allowed to restrict citizens from the posession and use of weapons in all their forms per god. The constitution is a limit of power granted by the people to the fiction of entitlement in government. Not a grant of privilege to peasants by the false savior called 'the state'.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Sounds fun.

Also, >clip

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Sure I do. If we vote to restrict your access, you'll be bound like anyone else to comply or face what ever sanction is included in the law. Honestly? Simplest thing is probably reduce access, and red flag the unhinged ones. That lets the crazies that are in enough contact with reality keep their security blankets (bury them, hide them in the mattress, what ever) and thus feel better.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Imagine even being brain-dead enough to take advise from twitter, much less even read twitter, or even read twitter screencaps. OP, you must go jump off the nearest cliff as soon as possible. Stop posting, just go die.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

look at the irony
"<insert minority scapegoat here>"
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
the irony so all black people are fucking monkeys who only commit crimes
kek go neck yourself antifa faggot

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Actually, the gov is not allowed to restrict citizens from the posession and use of weapons in all their forms per god. The constitution is a limit of power granted by the people to the fiction of entitlement in government. Not a grant of privilege to peasants by the false savior called 'the state'.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

What? You wanted an example of the behavior. That's the behavior. Just because you don't like the culture that exists with some segments of the population treating them like a mixture of fireworks and dirt bikes doesn't mean it isn't there.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

^
you librals are all pussys that only care about communism
redflags
who is to stop the government from just grabing guns from whoever under the guse they are "mentally Unstable"
T R I G G R E D

based

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Youre the reason america started to fall. Get the fuck out of the cynical way you coward failure, men at work fixing stuff. Maybe you should leave.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

based schizoid poster

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

The two rounds aren't even fired using the same mechanism.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Yes, I understand that the laws on paper aren't set in stone.

I'm asserting the existence of a right, showing how that right has been well established for 800 years. I'm also showing why it matters in US courts.

courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-politicalscience/chapter/origins-of-american-law/
As common law courts, U.S. courts have inherited the principle of stare decisis. American judges, like common law judges elsewhere, not only apply the law, they also make the law. Their decisions in the cases before them became the precedent for decisions in future cases.

800 years of case law establishes an insurmountable obstacle in US Common Law courts who must found their opinions with stare decisis.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

exposed go back to your antifa echo chamber

all homosexuals just pretend/or act like women

William Phillips
William Phillips

All black people steal

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

But that case law doesn't apply to case law in the united states when it's been overruled. Later court decisions basically can totally terminate its legal authority. If you're saying it's been considered as a topic? Absolutely. However there's also a long standing history of public safety laws in that same regard.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

I seem to have really upset you. Again, this is an emotional topic for gun 'lovers.' Sorry if I was indelicate.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

They are still the same caliber. A 22 pellet isn't rimfire or centerfire, but is still 22 caliber. What's so hard to understand? Do you understand what diameter means?

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Yeah well, the current law of the land is Heller. Right of the people, faglord.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

All U.S. states except Louisiana have enacted “reception statutes” which generally state that the common law of England (particularly judge-made law) is the law of the state to the extent that it is not repugnant to domestic law or indigenous conditions.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

So 'thing you wish was still a thing even though it hasn't been for centuries and never will be again.' Alright. This gives me a better idea of what you're expressing.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

I honestly don't care faggot, try and take my guns
just exploring your bunk logic
all middle eastern people are terrorists

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

btw thanks for the joke
Stereotypes exist for a reason
.funnies shit I have heard all day

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit