What is the scariest conspiracy you've ever heard of?

What is the scariest conspiracy you've ever heard of?

Attached: 1540047434002.png (1130x393, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eFdtxBjmw&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=pT1SnoHxxGo
youtu.be/WFPEC9NqpmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20026417
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlVIpimqSok
youtube.com/watch?v=uKKXXpkp6Wk&list=PLKJGa8V3_d03CIW8eS8Q_TixMy9u3286r
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4aF9_Yy1Y&list=PL7745AF488FA58A5C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only one that matters, the conspiracy for the jew world order

Golf Rumors
scrapped from the net

and even the Jow Forums archives.

Reece Comittee

That the USA invades nations to bring them freedom and democracy.

>pic
Everyone here knows that though

Whites are the most violent and destructive of any race.

What is this shit about.
I started to think it was a joke.

The chemtrails are for the golf courses, to control the weather for golf tournaments.

the whole elite pedophilia thing, scalar weapons, the vatican being a continuation of the roman empire, the supranational fascist conspiracy, silicon valley transhumanism. all true

Attached: Henry-Darger.jpg (640x396, 70K)

But do you know the science behind it? That's fucking frightening.

Under socialized medicine everyone is a donor, and well doctors let donors die.

This is the best thing I've heard all day

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

That evil is as silly and absurd as it is horrible, along with all the other elements that spring from chaos.

Politicians and rich people raping and murdering children.

Its a meme.

That this thread really is being reposted numerous times so the algorithm can delete sources and censor references

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eFdtxBjmw&t=37s

Attached: TvBrainWave.png (1172x850, 528K)

Reptilians and other non human entities. Pic very related.

Attached: hall-of-pontifical-audiences-pope-paul-v1-audience-building-reptile-snake-dragon-revelation-17-catho (933x445, 110K)

Everyday they keep telling us to eat insects burgers and human meat to "save the environment", the more I'm convinced in believing there are really lizard people among us.

Attached: 005a2a38015340a6c82f.jpg (508x360, 63K)

ADL, Tavistock Institution , New Left ( tranny antifa s o y faggot culture ) all British Intelligence assets.

>Asks whats golf rumors about
>answers his own question

Attached: TAVISTOCK NEW LEFT.png (777x477, 208K)

checked, i always thought so. does anyone have the latest version of the conspiracy iceberg?

>That this thread really is being reposted numerous times
How many have you seen already?
First time for me.

Always 1 post this ID OP?

Scariest future prospect for me is AI technocracy. At a certain point, we will have advanced far enough along to have given up all our rights, and there will be an age of terror and oppression unlike any the world has ever seen. The worst thing about our ever quickening pace of technological development is the hands of whom it resides in

Not a meme. A reporter stumbled across a satanic ritual at a golf club and she was snuffed. Two golf balls = Two ball =Tubal. A golf club = Cane= Cain. Tubal Cain, Caananites,Phoenecians,Saturn worshipping sodomites. Tubal Cain is also a cock and balls which is what these cunts worship along with the all seeing (brown) eye and raping kids to fracture their minds

Attached: Tubalcaingolfrumours.jpg (460x364, 24K)

Thanks for the link.
>Pic very related.

Attached: MK ULTRA ANON DREAM.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Attached: 1564947971522.jpg (461x354, 36K)

Time goblins (DO NOT RESEARCH)

>the supranational fascist conspiracy
if only

Alien hybrids and deep underground bases.

Phil Schneider and the military fought the large greys in their underground base as relations deteriorated with the US government...

youtube.com/watch?v=pT1SnoHxxGo

Attached: phil schneider.png (1104x875, 676K)

I have one so deep I won't even post it because it will 100% ruin your already shitty life. You don't want to go that deep down the rabbit hole, trust me.

Project Blue Beam
youtu.be/WFPEC9NqpmQ
Ignore the spelling in the video

Look, you edgy nigger, just spill the damn thing.

>scalar weapons
Is that Direct energy weapons?

>transhumanism
The big A.I. is coming everyone knows

What do the eighteen holes mean?

Dispensationalism

Your "personal reality" isn't even remotely close to "real"

18 holes, society says 17 are illegal and the 18th is magically "legal"

DELE- actually just kys

>remember hearing about this

Attached: 1558318710768.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Too old for me desu

Delete this now. IP has been logged.

Mammals....insects...think about it. 1 brain vs hivebrain. Living gods. Reptile predators. The eye.

i got a link to a archive

its the only thing we have

no one else has your perspective, therefore your "reality" is your own
no one can experience things from you

still not positive rumors wasnt an elaborate /x/ larp. /x/ likes to fuck with us, and sometimes they do it well. the superbot they flooded us with 2 years ago was a beast.

oh wow, we live in a simulation, if only 90% of us didnt know this already.

Nothing is real, reality is fantasy, you don't matter. Ever wonder why they push this shit so hard?

all of human history is a lie. yet the wisest people who ever lived repeatedly said that those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. my conclusion is that this saying has a double meaning, and instead of the reddit take that you can totally stop wars by reading histories bro, the lesson the ancients were really trying to share that you learn in reading them is that nothing is real. there’s no way to know this unless you try to study history.

Reporter name was what??!

Tiger Woods cheated on his wife. Would absolutely jeopardize people's trust in the PGA.

undergound coastal nukes located off coastlines creating huge tidal waves near major population centers, washing them away to nothing.

also HAARP weather control devices
microwave guns
and the scariest shit must be coordinated remote viewing

fpbp

That's nothing. As an investor, how can I trust PGA advertisers?

what 'shit'?

wireless

Yep, intersecting scalar waves; a Tesla wave/shield

Schizophrenia is a person who has access to higher dimensions but (((they))) try to suppress it in people, telling them that they are broken, disorderly, or crazy. They give them meds to hide their powers so that only they can use them (most if not all elites are schizophrenics). The illness is generally accompanied by a high iq which would make sense for someone who could comprehend as much. The disease is shamed, mocked, and never portrayed positively precisely because of its hidden utility

Attached: 1557354710495.jpg (1526x2048, 1.26M)

That there is going to be a cataclysmic event. They are prepping humans to survive, one can eat humans and bugs. The elite have “retired” or “fired” to their underground bunkers, and the masses have been lulled by a psyop concept known as Q. No one is saving you... but yourself.

>babbys first Cartesian demon
Cringed so hard my monitor cracked

They have moved on from bugs, straight to eating people

Schizophrenia aka seeing reality for what it really is and not being able to handle or grasp it. Yes, you are literally me. I am you and you are me. Are consciousness is the same. Your eyes just reflect your soul and vice versa. What is a thought? It becomes an idea, what happens to an idea? For someoone who puts into action, it becomes "real". That is reality manifest.

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

We either tame every aspect of the reachable universe or destroy that barrier to move forward as a last resort. We are to be feared, not out of 'supremacy', but for the simple fact we will achieve our goals by any means necessary, even if the method happens to be genocide. But whites haven't been the only race to do this. The bible speaks of countless genocides. African tribes wiping out countless villages. Spanish eradicating most of the indigenous South Americans. Civilization has never advanced through peace, only bloodshed.

>joke

Attached: golfrumours.jpg (532x414, 27K)

Honestly. That Jesus died for all of our sons, was crucified and Rose from the dead in fulfillment of the scriptures.
Once that reality settles in I went through profound fear of eternal damnation because I lived like such a degenerate.
Shit, after surviving that, everything else is both more believe able and less daunting and menacing.

That there is someone who keeps posting this thread for some insidious purpose

>Bertrand Russell
And now it makes all of the sense that faggot couldn't accurately interpret Plato's ancient texts.
Wasted so much time reading that retard's drivel at university.

The science of what? Mass media brain programming? Yes. Reinforce an idea long enough and often enough, it becomes reality.

I pulled this off of 8chn before it went down. Some of them are way schizo, but others... really make ya think...

Attached: 60358243_10155914379136008_2548522224944414720_o.jpg (1091x3840, 854K)

>They are prepping humans to survive, one can eat humans and bugs

holy shit hes literally right

Seriously, I hope that faggot feels his body rotting.
>pacifist
No, he was waging a multi-generational psychological warfare campaign.

>phoneposter
>didn’t read op
>religious but not philosophical
Trifecta of retardation you got there.

Goddamn low res bullshiternet. Here's the gradeschool version. Smdh.

Attached: 60560470_10155917465166008_2495848088896274432_o.jpg (839x1623, 231K)

>1 post by this ID
I'll go with the conspiracy that this ISN'T a slide thread....but I guess that's no fun. I'll keep the data mining to a minimum and just say Samson Option.

WWG1WGA has a different meaning doesn’t it.
Why the “space race”? What happens if (they) had knowledge about something, but won’t tell because how difficult it will be to process.
Who can name the cataclysmic event. Make a guess.

>multiple moons

I mean its not wrong....

Attached: jenna.webm (320x240, 2.24M)

It has to matter, otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to corrupt you.

Because everything is real and it matters more than we can ever know

>WWXHX
>000
wat happend here

>y2k bug actually happened
kek

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20026417

gay golf rumor

dafuq
None of the other parts of the image are affected by the "digital artifact"

When the poles shift and lead us to be nuked by the sun in parts of the world.
We need the magnetic field protecting us but its going to go crazy and leave huge spots vulnerable

Thats why its all underground, why dont they ever talk about digging really deep just cause? rather waste time in space right?

The ultimate, and final red pill:

The government is Big Brother. But no, like, the government is looking out for you like your actual big brother would do because they care about you.

Case in point, Facebook messenger ease dropped on a girl I am seeing say that I am a dreamer. Soon after, I woke up to YouTube recommending I watch an inspiring video about the notre dame football player names Rudy who dared to dream but, didn’t just dream, he put in effort. Dreams are meaningless if you do not pursue them, really pursue them.

Why it was so motivating that I went the extra mile at work and I am well on my way to being appointed and promoted to nobility now.

Thanks tech oligarchy. I love you too:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlVIpimqSok

Attached: B3B687C6-421E-4194-917A-B4D4269D0174.png (1334x750, 3.07M)

holy world of fuck what even is that. The rendering breaking down?

This could be true... "the last president" book...

Things seem to have been distilled down to a few outcomes now.

none i would call "good" at face value :(

As a regular Joe, there's nothing we can do, except "enjoy the show". Pray, love/help others etc... if you do that.

Perhaps the purpose of Q is to save the souls who can be saved. On the other hand there could indeed be a cataclysm/shift but like the blink of an eye we don't even notice.

So who knows.

please delete this sir

Should you hate the Boomers or the Jews? Yes and yes.

Attached: DD85DBC4-8CA9-4BFD-AF8D-AA6967558799.jpg (331x499, 38K)

The 1 post OP conspiracy.
Faggot

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Lol what if they literally spin Q into Project Blue Beans

either thisor big ass asteroid and we all finally descend into the hollow earth

then we all go operation highjump 2 ask for the nazis forgiveness

meant for

That an overwhelming majority (beyond comprehension) of the people in Hollywood and the music industry are blood sucking pedophiles and/or hermaphrodite trans people.

... and the majority of America is completely unaware of what lies behind the eyes of the stars and media personalities.

That the father of the El Paso Shooter was friends with John of God. John of God led camps in Brazil that fertilized women and made babies . Maybe Patrick Crusius was one of them?

the audio confirms it
youtube.com/watch?v=uKKXXpkp6Wk&list=PLKJGa8V3_d03CIW8eS8Q_TixMy9u3286r

youtube.com/watch?v=Od4aF9_Yy1Y&list=PL7745AF488FA58A5C

Attached: 1564264791267.png (226x198, 64K)