This is peak white male relaxation

why do conservitards hate it so much? why does what i put in my body effect you?
>weed ruins your brain!!
>proceeds to down a half gallon of jack daniels and pop two percocet and a xanax for his (((anxiety)))

Attached: F4E6ADF1-CAC0-4615-B84A-4F4A58403EF5.png (750x1334, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKxq_8Mphzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't drink or do drugs. What now, faggot?

smoking weed turns you into a nigger
FACT

Alcohol is better and weed attracts niggers

What decade are you living in? Pretty sure red states have the highest weed use

I think this is supposed to be funny because that is the worst blunt ever rolled
Looks like a weird dick nigga

Weed makes me incredibly anxious.

A bar and a perc 20 on the other hand...now that's the white man's panacea.

Weed causes long term emotional regulation problems and interferes with your REM sleep.

how is alcohol better? throwing up all night and having a hangover doesn’t sound like fun to me

Looks like you're holding a turd.

Want a prize? You’ll still die like the rest of us.

>relaxation
just start your HRT already

Go to bed Noah

it’s a backwoods, yeah it looks shitty but I got about 4.5 stuffed in it

false. literally lost the most weight in my life and got a well paying wagecuck 9-5 after smoking weed. would not have been interested in gematria or political incorrectness without it.

everything in moderation. can't smoke like i use too. would be able to smoke a whole king sized joint in one sitting in my early 20s. only a few puffs and i'm out not but still enjoyable after a long week

The very bottom of my grinder has this extra compartment where only the finest weed dust goes into because of the filter. I just rolled a joint and and packed it with like 3 months worth of that weed dust. What is about to happen boys?

It doesn't effect me. But one day you'll realize and wonder why nothing seems to be enough for you.

Attached: 8i3t.png (936x929, 497K)

>t. cletus who’s never left his township of 20 meth addicts

>benzos
If you're going to take some shit that you shouldn't be taking to begin with, why not go for anticholinergics?
(for the record I'm against this type of drug abuse but I like hypothetical conversation)

Maybe learn some self-control, you fucking degenerate piece of shit? Nobody vomits or gets a hangover from a drink or two.

A Black dick? No thanks, faggot.

Nice, check out the Bible
It’s awesome
Unironically

Source on emotional problems because I seem to rage whenever I first run out of weed desu

it’s called keef it’ll be rough to smoke but you’ll be feeling nice. have a nice ride friend

I don't either. And yea. I do.

why would i want to believe in what desert kikes had to say thousands of years ago

It’s going to burn really fast and you’re not going to enjoy it lolol

Yes, and I'm in full control of my faculties as a responsible adult. I'm sorry your life is so dreadful that you have to get dopamine releases through chemical dependency.

cannabis is native to the middle east, it has nothing to do with white males at all.

I threw up off of a 90% THC dab the other week
for reference regular joints are like 15-30% THC

However I can hold my liquor and finish off a fifth of Irish whiskey in 2-3 days

you'll probably lie around like a dazed nigger. have fun idiot

Conservatives have a fear of the unknown
They're conservative.
Do you need this broken down further?

This, and a blow job

I can respect your decision to only alter your conscious state with your own hardware, but it's all chemicals innit?
I'm not arguing against strait-edge-ness, I'm arguing against being a smug faggot like a vegan about it.

So what are displaced white males in the U.S. supposed to do until they get their comfy ethnostate

you can just do oobe/samadhi without putting any shit into your mouth?

Careful with burning it they burn quickly and it almost melts if its only Keef.

Do you lift?

that's retarded, you're supposed to save that stuff for sprinkling on top of bowls when you want an extra rush. and that compartment is called a pollen catcher, most grinders have one.

(((white male))) you mean

The OP asked why I hate it. Personally I'm against criminalization.

peak male relaxation is running and lifting, nothing beats that

Attached: 1382171928686.png (300x303, 33K)

fair enough i threw up off my first dab as well, as long as you are being safe and not driving drunk to your hearts desire

Authoritarians hate drugs, not people who want freedoms

user,...
I agree that it's usage as a recreational drug should be discouraged, but uh, there is that whole age-of-sail episode in the history of white people...

Attached: post-18517-0-31957100-1426340847.jpg (1000x669, 173K)

That's a chink

my guess is it's going to solidify and become unsmokeable about half way through

chink eyed right now lol

r8

Attached: 61D21633-D5CD-4132-8FF7-E3E62F9F037F.jpg (750x1069, 265K)

>wrapping it in shitty tobacco leaf like a nigger to mask the taste of that down town poo-poo brown
>wrapping it like an inept faggot

>old man can’t handle anything more than a joint like a high school girl

It looks like you are smoking a shriveled cat turd lol
You are literally walking around looking like you are putting a turd in your mouth

Weed is actually the only drug I would use again, sporadically. But only if I planted it myself.
I did cocaine, anti-depressants, etc. and these are soul destroyers.

Trimmed like garbage and looks like some dry outdoor. Might be sticky though hard to tell.

Yeah it’s all untrimmed now, grown outside, maui wowie x acupalco gold
sticky and smells like heaven

Looks like shit

>anything more than a joint
I use glass, I don't like joints. Good for a puff or two then it tastes like resin.
Why would I put delicious citrus tasting flower in some cheap tobacco leaf?

yeah cocaine is really rough to get off, glad you were able to stop not everyone is able to

Rate? Well ur bed needs cleaned and throw out the fast food containers.
Must be ok weed since you forgot basic hygiene

At least it smells good. Sometimes stuff that looks great is shit and vice versa.

You know, you don't have to roll your blunts into turd-looking things.

>food container on floor
>black mold on uncovered mattress
>babby’s first harvest
This is all so disgusting.

Jesus Christ learn how to roll a blunt fag

>peak male relaxation is running and lifting, nothing beats that

I don't know. A hot babe bobbing on my dick does it for me.
Relaxing af.

Don't do drugs mkay.
I can personally attest that weed makes you a complacement nigger, fucks your lungs, dulls your long senses after being high, fogs your ability to concentrate, and turns you into a schizo if done frequently from a young age.
I can personally attest to the schizo part. My dad smoked weed everyday since he was 12 and he developed paranoid schizophrenia. He ended up becoming a loser graphic designer, while his siblings became rich lawyers.

Don't drink either, it's not as bad in some regards, but it comes with its own problems. Teetotalism is the true redpill.

yeah it’s called trapping, you’ve never heard of it?
I’ll plug your daughter with an 8th if she sucks my cock good enough

>2019 in the USA and is still getting mids
How is this even possible?
Did you save this picture from 2010?

The jews know It weakens you. They want you a delusional degenerate. Here’s a Jewish propaganda film explaining what weed does.

youtu.be/uKxq_8Mphzs

>muh pee pee cum cum relaxing
How barbaric and childish.

>mid

Attached: D75E77D0-229D-4E63-8D79-7FAA688F7234.png (750x1334, 1.24M)

Running and lifting is *stimulating* activity. Endorphins are anything but relaxing.

meanwhile jews have been force feeding you alcohol and pharma pills your whole life

yes it does. I smoked weed everyday for the last two years but quit a month ago. best decision ever. i'm so much more productive now

Are you smoking a nigger finger?

Meanwhile that’s also degenerate you stupid sodomite.

Attached: Nixon.jpg (327x154, 13K)

literally the opposite of relaxing my dude lmfao.

Why do you need to relax at all?

I remember my first beer.

>>proceeds to down a half gallon of jack daniels and pop two percocet and a xanax for his (((anxiety)))
drinking popping pills and smoking weed are all degenerate. are you so pathetic you need something relax you and cant just enjoy life without it? I used to get fucked up all day everyday now i'm just sitting here relaxing sober and its great.

I'm about to flip my pipe over and smoke the resin. Ive dont it before and its rather effective. Am i going to die?

oh, i thought that was a cigar.
tobacco cigar is peak masc.
weed is degenerate.
but i get your point.
better to smoke than get drunk and pop pills.

it lowers your sperm motility

no it’s just nasty

I do enjoy plain cigars every once in a while, i just don’t know what’s quality and what’s shit. any good brands to recommend?

This is the weed nigger in action.
Don't do it fren, stop it, get help.

you are only getting (you)s because you are a degenerate, and you can't roll for shit, enjoy it dude S A G E

I smoke 7* hash rosin and I hate niggers

It makes you weak, fat, gullible forgetful, sick, deluded, and a yellow coward.
But sure go for it.

roll a backwoods rn and post it faggot
swishers and dutches are easy mode

Fucking kill yourself poser

nobody enjoys drinking if they're only having one or two either, unless you just like to barely take the edge off

For good luck you're supposed to take a tiny amount on your pinky and snort the residue, it will give the most potent high. Try it friend!

I smoked weed once and it ruined my life. The only time I ever smoked it made me hallucinate and I thought my friends I was with were going to take me to a rehab and that they werent actually my friends just employees of the rehab pretending. I locked myself in a bathroom for 2 hours and called the police who showed up and arrested two of my friends for the weed. When the police got there I was so fucked up I ran throug a plate glass door and it sliced my dick. weed is pure evil and anyone who does it is a drug addict no better than your average crack smoking nig and smoking weed ruined my life.

Attached: 1567996524430.gif (396x385, 39K)

you got some pcp laced shit friend
was this in the 80s-90s?

Fuck gematria. You are retarded

Those drinkers also did shit, weed smokers don;t do shit except consume jewish shit all day long

Wtf did you roll lmao

Son a backwoods isn't supposed to look like that, you rolled a fat nigger finger

Every joint and blunt I roll is cylindrical and cigarette-shaped because I am high IQ and take pride in the aesthetic quality of my work

When I used to smoke it was out of pic related. Joints and blunts are for nig nogs, especially backwoods. You burn through so much and if you blaze every day which you most likely do, then you spend so much $ and use so much kush it's ridiculous. One snap from the Sov and your good for hours. Most stoners are too stupid or addicted to invest in high quality glass. Only a true white man has the low time preference to invest in, and contentiously clean their glass. Haven't smoked in almost a year now, and I feel better than ever. I recommend a 30 day T break and see how you feel after that.

Attached: IMG_9333_large.jpg (480x320, 8K)