I-it's 4d chess r-right..?

I-it's 4d chess r-right..?

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-191857_Brave.jpg (1027x1302, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constructiondive.com/news/cbp-no-new-border-wall-has-been-built-with-trump-in-office/559299/
youtube.com/watch?v=KoI6dB672u4
twitter.com/CBP/status/1167925371754254336
video.foxnews.com/v/6077705476001/#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=NOqXgO0MFbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was a lie to be elected. it worked. he wins, you lose.

Step 8: extinction, for you whitey not for me!

Fuck loads of wall has been built, CBP is posting new wall construction just about every day on their twitter

Trump made his fortune by hiring immigrants who live with family on welfare. I was hoping he ran for president because watching New York get blacked helped him see the error of his ways. It looks like he only ran to stop the muslim immigration that was worrying his jewish bankster friends.

+1

What you are not being told is that it's just replacing the pre-existing wall. It's as if everyone forgot that Trump was a career con man in the 80s and 90s.

replacing old useless fence is the same as building a new secure fence instead.
They aren't building any "new" fencing yet because those areas are low traffic and aren't a priority

but this is a shill thread anyways

constructiondive.com/news/cbp-no-new-border-wall-has-been-built-with-trump-in-office/559299/

>In the 30 months that President Donald Trump has been in office, the Washington Examiner reported, his administration has not built any new sections of border wall between the U.S. and Mexico, completing only the replacement of dilapidated existing sections.

You now you fags have your very own board on Jow Forums. Why don't you fuck that up with fag instead. Trump is kiked, but he's better than the alternative. Go discuss it on lefty pol you kike shill.

>semantics
It took all 8 years for Andrew Jackson to kick prairie nigger off white land. You can literally them installing new walls

>t. Sheldon Adelson

>trump can’t build the wall
>we will stop trump from building that wall
>it’s not a wall it’s a fence
>OBAMA was already building it!!!

What’s next for the Liberal COPE?

>implying Trump isn't a moderate democrat at best

epic response my dude, thanks for proving me right

Wrong!

We not only would have paid for the wall but actually built it ourselves if only you asked nicely.

Is that even true? I hear so much conflicting info about the wall I genuinely have no idea wtf is going on

actual fake news

Attached: blondqt.gif (149x213, 745K)

Whatever you say Shlomo

Attached: 1566757256052.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

This is literally objectively false
Why are kikes 24/7 shilling?

Idk man, sounds like fortifying the most vulnerable areas first. Old shitty walls might as well be no walls; and those old walls were presumably put over the most heavily trafficked areas.

Because nobody gives a shit about mainstream news anymore and no one believes anything the establishment says anyway, since everyone found out all these "private businesses" were all government projects.

Its been almost 3 years and faggots like you produce nothing but excuses. Trump is either controlled opposition, or the most incompetent president to ever exist. He's kept every promise to Israel (38 billion foreign aid, golan heights, embassy to jerusalem, bombing syria, etc), but failed every promise to Americans. He promised to repeal DACA "day 1" in office via executive order, which he easily could have done, but never did. WHERE IS THE WALL? What happened to "lock her up"? Just admit you've been duped by a con man and move on you insufferable sack of shit.

Attached: same-shit-melhe-different-president-db-21703924.png (500x566, 181K)

Trump is replacing the current wall with new ones that 3x as tall. Decide for yourself whether op is misleading.

Yeah except the 4d chess part starts when democrats can't figure out in time that nobody gives a shit.

I just posted footage of new wall faggot. Your jew shilling is obvious

It only took Eisenhower six months to kick out over a million spics. Your argument isn’t valid.

Attached: B53B1C56-CD81-4287-8DAB-7CED5045BA91.jpg (365x365, 11K)

Trump should build a solar panel wall

Go back to your little discord and stuff you dildo in your wound knowing you’ll never feel sexual pleasure again.

Yeah Donald "unprecedented levels of legal immigration" Trump has your back, goyim. It's not like 3rd world subhumans wont be kept out even if the wall is built. You've been conned.

Just because it’s taller, doesn’t mean it’s effective. Walls aren’t meant to have wide gaps. Not to mention be made out of a rusted material. Unless America gets something like what Israel uses. Then we’ll continue to become browner.

>t-the wall wasn’t that important you guys!

Attached: FA98E170-C1AC-4968-9D0C-C8F2BD290375.jpg (701x692, 281K)

Nice counter arguments.

The article is from July. Over the last fre months, over 500 miles has been built or replaced. Fuck off to your temple kike

Don’t you have more canine semen to lick, leaf? I heard Canada has the biggest market for beastiality.

Get fucking wrecked shills, this is what they are replacing and what it's being replaced with

Attached: new wall.jpg (1024x683, 184K)

Oh look a cherrypicked video of 0.2% of the pre existing wall being replaced. Really gets my noggin joggin.

beaners aren't over it are they?

Source or gtfo

Not even willing to address? That's your response?

Attached: brain 3.jpg (645x773, 56K)

This is Israel’s wall, it managed to curb illegal immigration from Arab states by 99%. Meanwhile the “wall” we are currently getting is a rusted piece of shit.

Attached: 50F3BA74-F231-4D69-B7E3-398CB0846B79.jpg (640x400, 45K)

CBP twitter. New wall being posted daily, also eat shit shill

Still not a valid excuse as to why in 3 years ZERO feet of new wall has been built.

>or replaced
Jewish post

Attached: new wall 2.jpg (767x648, 63K)

>He thinks a fence with wide gaps is a wall

Attached: B7F15192-B352-41D9-AD77-BCB53F25E882.jpg (686x972, 65K)

So you dont have the source. Okay

No one will ever have sex with you tranny incel.

I’ll take it

Attached: 298257B1-E86B-49AF-9F6F-D241C636B41D.png (622x691, 350K)

You deserve to be shot in the head and thrown in an unmarked grave.
youtube.com/watch?v=KoI6dB672u4

((( )))
The wall was an esoteric metaphor

Our fence wants to be hardcore but our jews won't let it.

Dogs don’t want to have sex with you either. But leafs fuck them anyways. Lmao

Attached: AAC506B5-6F9F-4908-853C-4A96F5288C96.jpg (1000x750, 230K)

You wouldn't even be able to climb 5cm of it fat fuck

>The wall was an esoteric metaphor

Attached: maga retard.png (866x900, 359K)

Judging by the condition it’s in, that fence won’t even last three or so winters.

Attached: 9476DFCE-1989-46A7-ADED-6E87E2E84CFA.jpg (483x322, 55K)

>This is Israel’s wall
Cool story, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

it's replacing outdated obstacles meant to block cars but not pedestrians

>dems lose special election
>shill threads aplenty

0.2% of a wall being built is still a wall being built libtard

It’s just being put up :)

These shill posts are so easy to refute, just go home discord trannies, find something new to shill, we can post new all day and make you look like retards, all you are doing in this thread is giving progress on the wall more exposure

Attached: new wall 3.jpg (947x1280, 120K)

>Can't cope with the evidence so I shill

Attached: Read between the lines.png (438x512, 323K)

wtf i love israel now

>The wall doesnt work as well as you think it does
>The wall works but thats bad

Sure but it’s still weak AF and a huge letdown overall.

Disappointing/10

Retard alert

Attached: brain 2.jpg (581x767, 92K)

1.9685 inches

>fired bolton
>38 billion for israel still isnt signed
>Trump ignoring bibi and talking directly to iran

oy vey its almost like he's putting america's interests ahead of israels! how will we get people to not vote for trump now?!

Keyword was "pre existing" but I see the canadian education system cares more about teaching boys how to act like girls than providing any sort of reading comprehension. Kys maplenigger.

Sure you would have...fucking beaners. You can't even into plumbing.

Attached: 3fok[1].jpg (775x436, 100K)

>existing fence is waist high rusted crap that is falling over
>new fence is at least 4 spics tall and actually effective
Kek

>pic
Yeah lets just ignore the big gaping hole and the fact that ZERO feet of new wall has been constructed.

no shit dum dum. where we already had shitty barrier, were areas that needed it the most. so you first replace the shitty barrier with NEW, and then move on to areas that dont have anything. why would you skip the most important parts of the border? that would be retarded, retard

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

this is hungary's fence and they also boast a 99.9% drop in illegal border crossings.
I want a wall too, but the fence is going to work exceptionally well for all but the most determined crossers. Their efforts will prove we need a more substantial wall than the steel slat construction.

but also the steel slats were in the original border wall prototypes.

Attached: border.jpg (750x488, 101K)

>we can't do 2 things at the same time

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>Old news

Lets just ignore the fact that any holes in that picture are going to be filled

>coping this hard

More and more wall every day

twitter.com/CBP/status/1167925371754254336

Protip: this is metal reinforcement for poured concrete.

When? After (((Trump's))) re election? Convenient. By that time he will have no reason to follow through with any campaign promises because it would be his 2nd term anyway.

Y-y-yessssss it is

video.foxnews.com/v/6077705476001/#sp=show-clips

Attached: 20190826_120218.jpg (1080x2035, 740K)

Imagine building NEW wall before replacing the chicken wire that's been placed in most vulnerable areas

There's more than one section of pre-existing barriers. surely we can do 2 things, but can we do 7,000? Probably if congress passed real funding for the wall and lifted limits on who and how the construction is done. you remembered that right?

Hungary is an extremely tiny country, this receives small amounts of migrants. Comparing them to a country almost the size of Canada is laughable.

Beautiful

That is fucking art right there

Probably between now and when the picture was taken, it has been filled in

whats the play going to be after all the old barriers are replaced and he is building new wall on previously un protected areas? What is indicating to you that there's some ulterior motive to only replace these obviously inferior barriers? you think he'll just replace 700 miles of shit and then stop? Why?

So you even like being here?

Which is why we're not getting a chainlink fence. Can you use your brain? Any barrier is going to have a significant and undeniable impact on border crossings. The vast majority of people who cross illegally only do so because it's so easy. The determined ones will serve to prove we need a significantly more robust wall. There is no downside to not building something.

It's just small fences being replaced with slats that drugs can be thrown through. It isn't even new wall. Keep guzzling orange cum tho

>7,000
No, faggot, you don't get to just make up numbers. It's TWO things (replace old wall and build new wall). It's not that complicated, and if Mr. "Art of the Deal" is the greatest negotiator like he claims to be, then it shouldn't be an issue. Oh right, he caved to dems a month into the shutdown. Ever stop to think that he's just putting up a "fight" for show? It explains why he gives up on every single thing he tries to do unless it involves Israel.

Mexicans have been stealing pieces of the wall and profiting with it in the black market of mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOqXgO0MFbQ

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

The design we are getting right now is the same one that’s been used for over 20 years and failed to work then. We need a gapless border wall that’s concrete if you want any sort of change happening.

We can easily do over 9000 faggot.

You're being intentionally obtuse. They are building the wall in multiple locations at once already. there's a finite number of workers and equipment. They are prioritizing the most vulnerable locations. There is also a restriction on some of the funding trump got that said he wasn't allowed to make wall where there was no preexisting barrier. So the insinuation that trump WANTS to only build wall in these areas is stupid.

>probably
Wishful thinking. If you really wanted to know, you would do research. Something tells me that you know you wouldnt like what you find if you did.