Why do asians in the US become leftists?

why do asians in the US become leftists?

Attached: dc55.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Bug people just believe what's popular. What a shocker.

College educated go full commie.

Because the CCP is flooding the country with spies through the universities. Go to any campus today and you can find large sects of chinks who don't speak English and don't care to all over the place.

>diversity for thee but not for meee!

Attached: 1544491039060.png (730x640, 340K)

I'm sure you have noticed how they blend quite well into their host societies. That's a faculty they gained by living in the most densely populated areas on the planet for millenias, due to the fertile lands of east asia that favored demographic expansion. There conforming yourself to the social order bec&me essential to avoid chaos. So a natural and sexual selection was operated on their race so it would become the most conformist of all.

Bring them into a shit society, they'll also turn into shit.

Fuck off. This is a copy pasta

This

If you are reading this, dont send your girls to college. Feminism is the result.

Because they're anti-white

It’s a valid question

it wasn't communism or a dictatorship that made the life they have now

>why do asians in the US become leftists?
By definition, minorities will always oppose the natural order and seek to replace it with their own.

a leftist asian woman is still better than a tradcon white woman.
/thread

Attached: 1567762762523.png (639x964, 1M)

Squinty eyes. They can't see the truth.

Attached: 1521681177427.jpg (640x429, 33K)

Because when they come to this country the majority of the time they’re coming to go to uni. We all know that uni is a brainwash factory for retardation. If you ever see an Asian immigrant that isn’t here for college, they’re almost always the lost racist people you can meet.

Attached: D0FEF1A4-A49A-411C-899D-5A767B755508.jpg (640x3904, 458K)

A ugly white women is better than a ''cute'' asian

Attached: 5659b5f7dd08954d.jpg (1920x960, 225K)

it's easy because immigration works for their ethnic group interest and trumps everything else

in general all groups but whites act for their collectivist self interest to their best abillities that is

prettier is the roundeye's version of muhdik. your race is literally nigger-tier.

Attached: niggers muh dick.jpg (534x548, 58K)

Most don't know any better. They don't keep up with politics, and when it comes time to vote they just vote Dem because they are minorities.

Attached: 135115115151515165435.png (464x536, 595K)

College indoctrinated=>go full commie.

Low T
Hairless
Baby dicks
Etc....

Why wouldn’t they be left?

>Men are salty their women breed white.
>They immigrate to leftist cities because leftist cities have jobs
>Asian women think without feminism they will be forced to give up white cock and return to asian "males". So they have to be "feminist" to get bred by white men.
>they are feminine by nature and want the state to take care of them
>They aren't christian and a lot of republican talking points are based on Christianity
Left still looks better than white women

Attached: スクリーンショット 2019-09-12 午後11.05.22.png (1078x318, 174K)

low test

Bugpeople. Only exception is the Japanese, rarely

Asian men are coming around because they're starting to realize they are next on the Jews' chopping block.

Asian women are just mad Chad didn't fuck their sideways pussy, so they go full-feminist/leftist.

big push in east asia to be homo
for a few, it's the amercan dream to be homo in america

but most of them i've seen love trump and family

not in the slightest

Attached: AAFEA757-B0DE-490F-B794-6CF67D4DCFF5.jpg (320x421, 16K)

if you stuck her head on an alien body it wouldnt look out of place

Hypocrites

That’s all women though

Bugboi

It's further proof that western degeneracy is a cultural problem, not a racial one.

this and supple is alien if you're american

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Florida.jpg (620x464, 63K)

*thin

For all it's worth, I really hope Asians go full "chimp out" on the Jews & slaughter every last one of them. The West is literally ruined because of ((them))

>pic-related
The patriarchy is the male figure of the household. Are these idiot feminists even aware that by destroying the patriarchy, they are essentially destroying themselves?

If you want to see what a matriarchy society looks, look at the black community & tell me if the lack of fathers isn't correlated with the crime rates.

Because they're terrible insecure of their fragile identities. They desire for nationalism and identity but their parents were too selfish to raise their families in their own countries, so now they're leftists to promote immigration to replace whites and bring more of their own people here.

Their noodle is so small they're practically women.

Really?
Shitload of Pinoy Americans become Republican for some reason

My pinay wife always votes Republican and demonstrates a clear hatred for democrats because they threaten the future of her half-White children.

It also helps that we openly mock homeless and niggers when driving past em'.

Attached: 1566087381850.jpg (724x1024, 90K)

herd mentality. of all races, asians for good or bad, are the most prone to groupthink.

Attached: 46e25aa8404fac83d180092a7a25139053d6700d98832420672ac58ef921e75e.jpg (1026x803, 212K)

/thread
I find it funny white people, especially white men, don't understand this? Asians fucking hate white people.

Most of them seek truth, which is neither left nor right.

The Japanese are probably the most Pro-European country on earth. Then again Nips haven’t immigrated here since we put them in camps.

The chink ones are double agents.

They live degenerate lives and encourage degeneracy in the USA to hurt it, while they "behave" in the mainland.

Shame that some vietnamese also caught this virus.

They don't exactly need to, like most europeans.

Agreed, I don’t know why any Japanese person would want to move to a nation that has far more crime and not to mention niggers. I’d actually prefer living somewhere like Koyto than most American cities.

Non-whites group to take down the weakened host.

It's the default bug political option, how do you faggots not understand this by now

>sending spies
>don't speak English
I think you need to rethink this, user.

Asian men seem to be afraid of "Nazis" and Asian women struggle with the ambiguity of being attracted to Whites yet wanting to not be seen as traitors / whores. So they fuck / marry White men and at the same time demonstrate for open borders ensuring that their child is fucked even if it wins the genetic lottery and doesn't come out as a total Asian.

They are also huge hypocrites and cry about evil Western language teachers etc but in reality every Western country has a huge net migration deficit to them. There are alone 60k Koreans and 100k Japanese here.

Hence because of all of this most other migrants / people with migration backgrounds like myself hate their guts.

The Japanese and Koreans are literally the only exception, the problem is, neither are the Asians here.

very true

because they're better off conforming to liberals and get all kinds of programs

Not an argument here, they aren't poor and to qualify for said programs you need to be a certified dread on society by monetary terms. They still vote left if and even if they don't even are stakeholders they go to lefty demonstrations and alike.

asian women become liberal because they're treated like white women and white women are liberal
likewise with asian men

Because they are in a foreign country

At home they are right wing.