Is Christianity bluepilled?

I was raised a Christian but I keep seeing cuckery from Christians like pope kissing refugees feet, pedo priests and so on and am starting to wonder if paganism is the true white religion.

Attached: ca3e2deee9938c956a32eaae9aad222f.jpg (600x748, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20151210_ebraismo-nostra-aetate_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at firs sight it looks like complete blue-pill potato-tier ancient cult
you're going further, study other religions, scince, physics and then after years and years of research you suddenly and very clear realise Christianity is the biggest red-pill and vastly deeper than anything else (not touching physics)

Attached: 44784ceb2cbab5505b30aa7c66e9d7b1.jpg (403x403, 43K)

And then you realize it's all just jews promoting racemixing and demographic replacement, and then it's back to being bluepilled.

Christianity is the antithesis of bluepill, it's the practice of obeying the divine revelation of God Himself.

The pope and roman catholic priests do not sully Christianity, because roman catholics are definitively not Christian because they teach a false, unbiblical gospel.

Attached: Christian go getter.png (1000x1000, 352K)

The average pagan is far more blue-pilled than the average Christian.

Roman Catholics predate pastor Jim by nearly 2 millennia.

When Christian values were upheld in America, racemixing was basically illegal. Since the likes ruined our families and religions, suddenly everyone racemixes. Funny, that.

Jesus is the only pill

>pastor Jim
don't you have a discord you need to go LARP in?

Attached: every single thread.png (2000x2000, 780K)

I'm starting to doubt Christianity. The Jews have lost their status as chosen but why would God ever choose them in the first place? They are the worst and most satanic race on the planet. Just a thought.

Gospel came from Christ and moved through the Church, not from the bible. The Gospel is a living organism.

>raised a Christian
>pope kissing refugees feet, pedo priests
Join the Orthodox Church. It teaches charity but is not cucked.

>wonder if paganism is the true white religion
Why do kikes fight traditional Christianity so hard?
Why is Paganism romanticized and Christianity demeaned in Hollywood and by Marxist college professors?
Why does LGBTQKFJFIDJJFJDJGJJFPWIMNCID want you to renounce Christ and join the in the degenerate sodomy?

Attached: cuckedshianity.jpg (3651x2855, 2.42M)

At this point it is impossible to say what is Christianity and what is not, because first couple centuries of its existence texts documenting Christ were eviscerated so fucking hard with participation of Sanhedrin man Saul of Tarsus, his followers and his butt buddies, it's impossible to say if there's anything that captures original message. For example, did you know that it used to have reincarnation (and Christ was presumably in contact with Buddhist monks at some point of his life), but then it got edited out for the sake of hell lifted from Roman paganism because Catholic church decided threatening with eternal torture will yield more converts.

Very jewish post.

Are you conceding that the Bible doesn't support Roman soteriology?

not an argument

Religion is just a poor man's occultism.

1. Christianity is a religion created by Jewish rebels who weren't happy with the sort of merchant characters running the Second Temple. It's still rooted in Judaism, no matter what the Christians tell you, which is why it will never be truly European. Catholicism has some semblance of European tradition because it was a fusion of Jupiter cults, regional pagan folklore, and the Semitic history of the Old Testament. But that is like taking an exquisite wine and pissing in it. As for protfags, they are worse than Catholics, because they strip everything European that was mixed into Christianity.

2. Christianity works best among conquered and ignorant people easily led into a Semitic slave doctrine. Look no further than Africa and South America, where most Christians live.

>conflating Catholicism and Christianity
Are you sure you're not a talk show host?

Yeah, no, this is literal bullshit. There are 5700 manuscripts and the older aren't different from the new.

Come home white man. Abandon ye synagogue of satan and become part of the synagogue of Christ.

Attached: Mark 1-21.jpg (800x796, 160K)

Not surprising since low Church Protestants literally worship the Jewish race, while said race shits all over them and destroys their country.

It's the biggest redpill of them all, user.
A there is only One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.
Ave Maria.

Attached: 1551034506932.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

religion overall is for brainlets who cant think, but if you need to choose one, choose an asian one

According to your standard of "truly European", agriculture and the alphabet will also never be truly European.

Don't you feel that yearning inside of you? The yearning to be set free from the yoke of your original sin and guilt? Rabbi Jesus Christ of Nazareth made the ultimate human sacrifice to save your eternal soul. Will you join Rabbi Jesus today and accept his offering of forgiveness?

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

>low church protestants literally worship the Jewish race
Yeah that's why US protestants wrote this document right?
vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20151210_ebraismo-nostra-aetate_en.html

>From the Christian confession that there can be only one path to salvation, however, it does not in any way follow that the Jews are excluded from God’s salvation because they do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah of Israel and the Son of God.
>That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery

As a protestant, I'm free to disagree with zionist boomers in my church. What can you do about this? It's the vatican itself saying salvation comes to Jews even without Christ.

Attached: catholic zionists.jpg (960x491, 80K)

There's a Catholic pol discord? Cool. Too bad discord sucks.

Why do you think they are so bad? They had a shot and rejected it.

Attached: 1563734107510m.jpg (1024x679, 145K)

wasted digits

> #
>Are you conceding that the Bible doesn't support Roman soteriology?
Elaborate
> #
>not an argument
Its pretty kikey

>Conflating Christianity (apostolic churches) and heresy
Ftfy

Ok, Chang

>Elaborate
He responded to "the RC gospel is wrong" with "The gospel came from Christ, through the Church, not the Bible". He is discrediting the Bible as a reliable source for soteriology, the doctrine of salvation. (the gospel is the good news of salvation)

>Its pretty kikey
elaborate

>selectively ignoring actual arguments in favor of low hanging fruit
really making me think

Attached: cathofags.png (1700x1353, 276K)

nigger-tier cartography

Attached: Srbija_-_Verski_sastav_po_opstinama_2011_1.gif (800x1156, 166K)

This document is not a dogma or doctrine of the Catholic Church, it's just vague statements about Jews somehow participating in God's plan of salvation which could be said of literally everyone in some respect since God wills the salvation of all men, otherwise it is theological speculation, most probably along the lines "that Jews who ignorant of Christ through no fault of their own and otherwise cooperate with God's grace may through means unseen by us be reconciled to Christ before their death and thus be saved".

Regardless, myself nor any other Catholic is obligated to believe your strawman of this, or really even the document itself because it's not binding.

>The vatican produced it, but I don't have to believe it
uh oh, now you're in a pickle

If you agree that it's wrong, then you conclude with me that it's a false gospel.
If it's a false gospel, you have to consider the vatican in light of Galatians 1 (and elsewhere)
Gal 1:8
>But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed (anathema)

The very church that you are placing ultimate authority in for your eternal security (extra ecclesiam nulla salus) is teaching a false gospel. How can you reconcile that?

Also, I'd like to point out your double standard of trying to say that the mere existence of zionist protestants is a defeater for protestantism, while excusing yourself from agreeing with the actual declarations of your own church.

Attached: cathojew.jpg (866x866, 842K)

No.

Attached: Christ Chan and Children discuss Exodus 12.jpg (1697x979, 404K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Do not fall for the temptation of believing white people are God's chosen race. The jews did the same thing back then. And when God proved them wrong, they rebelled, feeling betrayed, just like some angels long ago, and thus became the wretches we know today. Jesus never asked anyone to be faithful to the pope or the priests but instead to be faithful to His church. The church He created two thousand years ago. His church is not only in the vatican, but in the hearts and souls of every man and woman who are brave enough to truly call themselves catholics. If you think the church is cucked maybe you should have fought for her! What becomes of the church is what becomes of YOU!

wait I'm noticing that you're deliberately misreading the document.
It doesn't make vague statements about the role of Jews in salvation, it explicitly states that Jews are saved without professing Christ

>That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable
"theologically unquestionable"

>uh oh, now you're in a pickle

No.

>If you agree that it's wrong, then you conclude with me that it's a false gospel.

I don't agree with your characterization of the document, or that's it strictly false. I object to these documents insofar, as they are comforting speculations, that are often far too presumptuous about man's culpability, and God's willingness to give out extra-ordinary graces.

>The very church that you are placing ultimate authority in for your eternal security (extra ecclesiam nulla salus) is teaching a false gospel. How can you reconcile that?

The Church in it's authoritative magisterum, that is it's dogmas and doctrines teaches no such thing. These sorts of documents are not authoritative.

>Also, I'd like to point out your double standard of trying to say that the mere existence of zionist protestants is a defeater for protestantism, while excusing yourself from agreeing with the actual declarations of your own church.

The Catholic Church doesn't believe in sola-scipture but has an authoritative manner in which to determine the meaning of scripture, zionist protestants are just as authoritative as your own personal interpretation within the Protestant world.

Nice attempts to dodge the issue.
The fact that this is a false gospel is not reliant on the doctrine of sola scriptura, it's obviously contradictory to anyone who passed 5th grade grammar.

Is it, or is it not, a false gospel?
If so, how can you weasel out of the conclusion that the vatican is to be anathema?

I am not arguing that you must believe the conclusions of this document in order to be saved, I know that the roman church doesn't claim that. I'm saying that you must conclude that the Roman church is a corrupted source of authority if they're teaching this.
If I heard a sermon that said "Jews are saved without confessing Christ", I would get up and leave. That church and that preacher are teaching a false gospel, they have nothing to say to me worth hearing. They are unsaved.

The problem is you don't understand Catholic teaching. The fundamental teachings of Christian faith and morals have been authoritatively settled by the authority invested in the magisterum by God, and they have been for a long time, they cannot be changed by heretic priests, or erroneous speculations or vague statements.

your dumb

Attached: 1523136352632.png (657x527, 168K)

>you just don't get it
The catholic apologist's final punt

You are entirely ignoring my argument, which obviously means you do not have an answer.
Repent of the RCC's false gospel my friend, and become my brother. Read the Bible for yourself, with Church history as a clarifying lens but not an authority in itself.

Attached: 1565027267977.jpg (499x499, 42K)

Your argument is that I have to believe your uncharitable interpretation of some vague statements in some Vatican document.

>vague statements
doublethink

>That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery

The document itself acknowledges the internal contradiction, and just appeals to mystery.
According to the vatican, Jews are participants in salvation even when not confessing Christ.

Be honest with yourself and before God, this is a false gospel. There is no other way to look at it.

Based & Redpilled

user, he is right and you insisting on the contrary changes nothing. That is not how the Catholic Church operates, we have core doctrines and dogmas that there can be no deviation from. Bishops and Popes can have heretical opinions which must be corrected. But regardless, you're just making an uncharitable interpretation of the document just to argue with Catholics. Make a better use of your time.

You don't exactly have an authoritative way of determining what is and what is not a false gospel. You have your personal interpretations of a Holy book complied and written by the Catholic Church.

This 1000000%

Read again: I'm not arguing he has to agree with the document, I'm just observing that it's a false gospel; and making the connection that false teachers are no authority.

In what way are you interpreting the document as non-contradictory with the necessity to confess Christ for salvation? That would be a valid argument, but you aren't providing it

>In what way are you interpreting the document as non-contradictory with the necessity to confess Christ for salvation? That would be a valid argument, but you aren't providing it

Literally everyone could be said to participate in God's plan of salvation, since God wills the salvation of all men and draws them towards himself, saying this or that group has a role to play in God's plan of salvation, is just vague feel good stuff,that could be said about any group, it could mean something completely orthodox and in line with the doctrines and dogmas of the faith, or it could mean something heretical like that people can be saved without Christ.

Ok you're arguing that "participant" doesn't mean personally receive, and it's actually talking about corporate election.
I agree that it would be fine if that is what was meant, but I think it pretty clearly is not. You see it right here: "how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly,". This is clearly saying it ''is'' possible for Jews to be saved without confessing christ explicitly, which I know you disagree with

>or it could mean something heretical like that people can be saved without Christ.
If it means this, then my conclusion is undeniable: that the vatican is to be viewed as anathema least as long as they don't recant on this error.

In any case, I only brought this document up because you sleazily tried to paint a picture of protestants as jew worshippers, when the truth is quite opposite.

Attached: lies.jpg (296x475, 50K)

>'possible for Jews to be saved without confessing christ explicitly

Yes. this is that line of speculative theology that says Jews and other non-believers may believe in Christ implicitly rather than "explicitly", if they are blamelessly ignorant of him and otherwise cooperate with God's grace in their life and that they by an extra-ordinary grace from God may be saved through means unseen by us through Christ and his Church.

This is in line with orthodoxy but it is speculative, and it opens the door to presumption about the culpability of the heathens. Which is why I'm skeptical of this line of thinking.

>If it means this, then my conclusion is undeniable: that the vatican is to be viewed as anathema least as long as they don't recant on this error.

Anyone who teaches that someone can be saved outside Christ and his Church is contradicting the dogmas and doctrines of the Catholic faith, and is is a heretic. Whether or not a particular priest or bishop is a heretic cannot however change the divine authority invested in the Church, and Christ's promise that the gates of hell shall not prevail.

>In any case, I only brought this document up because you sleazily tried to paint a picture of protestants as jew worshippers, when the truth is quite opposite.

Look evangelical protestants in the united states are mostly jew worshipers, protestants haven't historically been jew worshipers, but it's not like protestant theology has an authoritative way to determine doctrine.

> it's not like protestant theology has an authoritative way to determine doctrine.
Not having a central authority =/= not having an authoritative means to determine doctrine, we have hermeneutics for that.