The Right Would Lose a Civil War

The right would lose because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or accepting defeats and learning from them. They are too dissociated from reality to ever engage in real world actions let alone war. The American right lives off their ego that they sustain from never ending copes claiming that when they lose they actually win, or that they weren’t ever trying to win. The “civil war” is just another cope, a way they can psychologically deal with the fact they’ve lost on everything else. Why would the left start a civil war when they’re already destroying you in every aspect?

This isn’t to say there’s anything impressive about the American left, just that it’s not as useless as the right. They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.

Civil Wars are not sudden game changing events that come out of nowhere. The combatants don’t immediately find each other to form a fighting force. They are all prepared before the fighting really starts and right now the right has nothing prepared, not even social circles to recruit from. The likeliest war of the future will not be a grand full scale war of standing armies it will be tit for tat, neighborhood vs neighborhood political terror such as was in the Years of Lead or the Troubles.

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Attached: FDB56EA6-3DE4-4B7F-AED2-3FAD1E61527E.png (477x417, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Violent-Politics-Insurgency-Terrorism-Revolution/dp/0061236209
youtube.com/watch?v=I3oSaGEGDDw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKU1UxRlE0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag thread

Attached: 1ddaa39b5be9e1b6a487beaf3163a07e.png (250x272, 68K)

>no argument

bump

take this seriously retards

Attached: Days of Rage screenshot.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

>memeflag

Attached: 711.jpg (390x376, 27K)

i've seen this thread at least five times before

>Whites Are Gonna Die: A Primer
>Chapter One: Most Whites Are Cucked
Yes, I concur, we are in fact fucked.

>expects people to argue with memeflaggots

>memeflag
Didn't read lol

>street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power
Those don't make for good soldiers.

Hey, spam faggot. Why don't you post something new instead of repeating this stupid shit again?

Damn that's the perfect photo of the modern left right there. A white twink trap staring dreamily at a nigger with a gun

>lawlz we would totally win a civil war
>but we're not going to start one because, uh...the giant media companies agree with our views...?

Continue to lose it’s no concern to me.

>waaahh why are my kids forced to go to drag queen story time

They do read the article retard.

We’re not talking standard army with grunts we’re talking someone shooting you in the head after you leave work or placing a bomb under your car.

Didn’t read the article, or even my OP.

I do. I’ve posted a dozen effort posts. This gets the most attention and is the most effective at starting discussions and breaking down the ego.

They’re both soldiers of Fascist Portugal in Angola. Terrific self own.

Except America is a dying empire and neither side has the will or strength to keep America alive. We live in Rome, not Tsarist Russia or Wartorn China.
>failing academic institutions
>failing infrastructure
>mercenary military that couldn't give less a fuck about the country
>population collapsing into large cities hollowing out the country
>huge demographic problems
>aristocratic elite class utterly ignorant and careless about their serfs
It's all fucking over. Whether your a leftoid or a rightoid.

>Not thinking the military would defect
>Being this retarded

>A thread literately fucking died for THIS
Reported for spam
Sage and slide in all fields

Attached: 1559491109968.gif (245x187, 716K)

>the left organizes you dont
>the right will lose
taken to its logical conclusion, means whites die. Right wing people have already tried being the left & it lead to negative press, infighting, lawsuits & federal prison. We can never be allowed to have any political power in the future because kikes & non whites so whites remain powerless & die, the ones with sense about them will become diaspora in other less hostile countries & the US will die just like every other empire has.

It depends on what kind of civil war the right leads. Homeland security documents show the right would win handily, but that's if it's a traditional right wing movement. We would have the police and military. The problem is, how we found out with charlottesville. When the jews attach swastikas and torches to a white nationalist movement, brainwashed people turn against it. We would need a new covert symbol and ideology and be able to convince normies in the south and heartland to join our cause.

The thread is clearly needed since you people will not take the valid points he makes seriously. Expect this thread to be repeated many more times. If it bothers you, don't worry, there will be plenty of other worthless threads for you to waste your time in.

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (750x598, 62K)

>We would have the police and military.
We wouldn't though, they get more diverse every single day. The idea that they would join us is a meme and needs to stop. The demographic situation of the military mirrors the demographic situation of the country as a whole, whites are a SLIM majority.

Attached: FT_17.04.12_militaryDemographics_hispanic.png (310x439, 11K)

It won't absorb, it's been memed so hard but in truth they'd be against us white or no, if anything it's better that they all brown & incompetent desu.

>tehe I don't like this well-thought out thread so i'll report it
Where are you during the hourly "I SAY SLAVERY, YOU SAY SORRY" threads you fucking imbecile? This thread is literally one of the best quality threads we have on this entire board right now, kindly neck yourself.

Attached: 1560202402871.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

>It won't absorb
If we want it to enough, it will. If enough of us continue to explain the obvious truth, these retards will either wise up, or leave.

the left would lose a civil war because, for the most part, they are incapable of lifting more than ten lbs, cannot shoot, cant feed themselves without gibs from the right and cant even leave the house without their prozac.
you have absolutely zero chance in a real fight.
you are seriously the full definition of delusional.
stop pushing our patience.
thread/

>
This isn’t to say there’s anything impressive about the American left, just that it’s not as useless as the right. They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.
That's our advantage, we dont come off as corporate agendas.

>because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or
Jeebus H Chriminal, I stopped reading right there.
War is not a therapy session.

We have more guns and firepower than you lefty jew cucks do. Let that sink in for a bit.

Attached: 1567339918246.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

holy fuck is that a boy on the right?

It's been fucking spammed here for a week. It deserves to get reported for spam.

>implying they won't win regardless of the result.

Attached: 09850200159.jpg (950x635, 128K)

Monumentally based.

Attached: 1568072375437.png (738x669, 194K)

Whites are a large majority in all states except 3-4, where we are a slim majority. Most of the states with large nonwhite populations are mostly Hispanics, which are here only for security and money They will not stay and fight, why would they? This leaves the hormone infused white traitors and pic related to deal with. A 7 day war, at most.

Attached: ThugAim+.png (213x540, 282K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU RUINING YOUR OPTICS WITH PETTY INEFFECTIVE CRIME!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Attached: Crying Sojak.png (785x1000, 254K)

>you
he's clearly not a leftist, stop letting you ego-defense take over for rational thought.

>da left is weak soibois
a bullet fired from a soiboi is just as deadly as a bullet fired from a turbo-chad
>da left can't shoot
they can though
>, cant feed themselves without gibs from the right
considering the fact that at this stage the entire world would side with them over us, they will have no problem getting food supplies, especially since all the major seaports and airports are attached to cities (which they control)
>muh prozac
and large swathes of the white population of this country would suffer from opiate withdrawals in a civil war situation. stop pretending we are flawless and perfect, it's an idiotic mentality. Even if we WERE assured victory, you should still be pushing the "we might lose" angle to scare our allies out of complacency
>absolutely 0 chance
they have the media, they have massive institutions, international support. They have a very strong chance of winning, and we need to change that.
>ur delusional
No, you are.

Attached: by year, gif.gif (700x776, 664K)

> be corporate bitch
> think of itself as left wing
lmao

Omega COPE.

There are leftists who go to the gym and own guns. The facts your brain is incapable of accepting that as reality means you will fucking lose.

>grow your own food, live in woods
Not relevant. We’re not talking standard armies with tens of thousands of troops fighting battles we’re talking someone shooting you in the head after you leave work or placing a bomb under your car. My OP specifically said this dumbass

report this shit thread as spam, it keeps being posted over and over by these idiot pajeets

Cringe boomer

Cope

Read the article. I’m a Nationalist.

By that logic /ptg/ has been "spammed" here for years. A good thread that is repeated where the OP is willing to engage in serious discourse is not "spam".

Attached: u srs.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Portuguese conscript.

Based

You’re a minority in a number of states dumbfuck

didn’t we do this a couple days ago
fuck off, memeflag

>waaagh I can’t argue against op

Report /ptg/ as spam faggot

Sage doesn't work anymore.

How does it feel being corporate bitch?

No, I'm not. Maybe in Cali, if you group all the spics and niggers together, but they hate eachother, hardly allies. You're just one more subversive cunt, making trouble for everyone.

>Whites are a large majority in all states except 3-4, where we are a slim majority.
The only reason you would break it down like that is if you were being dishonest. California is 1 state, Wyoming is 1 state, they are not equal. "Number of states whites are a majority in" is a meaningless statistic. Just use the total population numbers.

Non-Hispanic Whites are ~60% of the population, and dropping every single day.

>They will not stay and fight,
Yes they absolutely will, do you seriously think that even 10 million people (a small percentage of the total nonwhites) would be able to flee this country in a collapse/war scenario??

I wouldn't be surprised if more Mexicans (or even the sovereign nation of Mexico) come IN to the country in that scenario, to make a land grab and "secure their citizens".

>a 7 day war, for the most geo-strategically important and powerful nation on this planet
A B S O L U T E L Y
D E L U S I O N A L

Attached: sides.jpg (600x603, 40K)

I’m not leftist I’m a nationalist

>implying anyone is suggesting that at all

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Organization is a weakness in the beginning of guerrilla conflict.
You are doing nothing but telling me how the Left is weak, and then expect me to believe that the Right would lose the coming Civil War.
Bullshit. You are a lefty liar who is too scared to face reality.
See you on the battlefield.

>"Organization is a weakness in the beginning of guerrilla conflict."
>this is the type of person I will depend on as my ally in the coming race war for America

Attached: l-8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-sti (700x876, 308K)

cringe boomer acting tough online.

Attached: 1568423545564.png (960x960, 1.26M)

Read a book, niggers.
amazon.com/Violent-Politics-Insurgency-Terrorism-Revolution/dp/0061236209

nice meme boomer did you find it in a Facebook group?

Attached: B41AAE85-9525-4962-A7B6-BE23550CC4D0.jpg (1024x538, 200K)

Read the OP article first

>we outnumber you because there is more square miles between us!
>what do you mean thats not how population works?

OP thinks all those hours sitting in his parents basement playing COD makes him a soldier.

I did. Its fake. You know nothing of violent conflict.

This. As if guellia fighting doesn't require more organized effort.

Holy shit Red Dawn needs to be mandatory for any fuck wit on pol

Human nation or some shit?

Do you get tired of making this thread every single day?

You commie fags are literally betting your life on it. Time will tell.

And after that the (((white people))) will begin fighting among themselves until they're perished. Just like WWI and WWII and the Anglo-Hispanico-Franco-Americo-Germanico-etc'co wars of the last few centuries..

I know more than you boomer.

Boomer retard

No, for my country Portugal.

No and I never sleep.

He likes to say stupid shit online, and then call everybody who disagrees with him a boomer.

It's kind of like a hobby of his.

Attached: 1563903103216.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Are you back again?

Attached: source (1).gif (500x281, 1015K)

nice boomer cartoon.

You technically didn't make a coherent one either. Because they have fault. Then some rambling tangent. It's not well reasoned at all. We have more men more guns and most boots of our military are right wing and will defect. Simple math. Beat that counter argument.

Music for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3oSaGEGDDw

These threads are important because it exposes critical weaknesses that needs to be addressed.
First and foremost is the fact that a surprisingly large number of right wingers are incapable of reading more than two sentences. This is not the mark of a Revolutionary. Revolutionaries must at the very least be capable of basic reading comprehension.

Attached: Wearing gloves .jpg (1111x718, 122K)

So is this like a whole "The left will win slowly, so race war now!" thing? Pointing out that radical lefties will throw molotovs through windows, and the small government American right does not want a civil war is not really groundbreaking claims, man.

Attached: notallowed.jpg (613x960, 59K)

>I know more than you boomer.
No you fucking don't.

Attached: my class a.jpg (2560x1440, 885K)

Read the article it addresses all of that.

Here's the way I see a Civil War breaking out in America. Leftist militias unite after the reelection of Donald Trump, launch a siege on Washington DC and other areas, and the US military will have to fight the leftists.

No thanks. If you can't argue on your own I'm not wasting more of my time. Counter my argument.

Aren't you tired of being proven wrong?

> They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.
None of that shit matters
The right have the farms
The right have the rural population
The left won't be able to do shit if they fucking starve

I don't take fake-ass nationalist wannabes serious. Again. You lefty jew cucks will not win. Go ahead and provoke. It will be your corpses making wonderful mounds to vegetate greenery.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*farts and poos on your fancy boomer coat*
*BRAAAAAAAAP*

You don’t know shit about political violence or organising retard. I do.

Ok then I win the argument. Coward.

Nice fantasy you fucking moron.

These threads are getting posted repeatedly. One can only assume the intent is either to troll or promote organizational action ny the right

You mean right.

>Pressure groups
Reminds me of all those empty protests nobody showed up that were bought and paid for.

You’re too stupid and hard headed to be a revolutionary

You never made an argument. We have bigger numbers. You can't even counter that. Pathetic loser. I win

The argument is in the article. It’s copy paste retard.

I hear that we need a Second Amendment.
Right wing conservatives tell me that the reason we have a Second Amendment is to overthrow a tyrannical government.
Yet we already have a tyrannical government. One which is committing genocide on the native White population through forced assymilation and population replacement.
And not a single shot has been fired at those responsible.

The purpose of firearms is to defend against tyranny. A gun not used to fulfil this purpose might as well be banned since it is doing as much good in your hands as in a landfill.

Think about that, right wingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKU1UxRlE0Q

Attached: Police state.jpg (580x350, 58K)

Based and military-pilled, ignore this commie, he probably has like a .22 and thinks he's tough shit.

Then paste it lazy fuck. Jesus you can't even do that and you think you'd win a fight. Bwahahahaha

>I know about stuff and things bro!
Source: Trust me dude!

lol no.

Attached: 1546223436274.gif (147x162, 517K)

Dude can't even summarize an article and pass it off as his own coherent thought. Fucking retards these days