BRISCOE CAIN: Texas State Rep Tells Beto "My AR is Ready'

>A Republican state representative posted a seemingly threatening response on Twitter to Beto O'Rourke's call for a mandatory buy-back of assault-style weapons after the presidential candidate's proposal drew loud applause at Thursday night's debate in Houston.

>"Hell yes, we're gonna take your AR-15," O'Rourke's Twitter account posted, quoting one of his most memorable lines from the debate.

>"My AR is ready for you Robert Francis," State Rep. Briscoe Cain, R-Baytown, wrote in response.

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-Republican-lawmaker-to-Beto-O-Rourke-14436526.php

Attached: BriscoeCain.jpg (513x491, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/04/25/texas-lawmaker-reveals-he-has-asperger-s-during-autism-awareness-month-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Notathreat.png (609x519, 57K)

It is a death threat, cuck.
>"my tool designed for killing is prepared for you"
>not a threat

send bachelors

this guy looks like a fucking goblino with blue eyes

wtf is going on in texas?

One politician who actually knows what oath he took.

Attached: F299A3AB-8620-4B01-A8C9-3C5A35320B3D.jpg (665x662, 75K)

Based and When In The Course Of pilled.

Promises of consequences for actions aren't threats, you are the threat if someone has to give you a warning.

technically beto is the aggressor and the statement is a warning of defensive force to come

It's not a threat. Try being less of a pussy.

I work in Texas state politics. Cain is great on the house floor. However, he is an admitted sperg so idk how I feel about this. He basically fell for Beto's ploy hook line and sinker.

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/04/25/texas-lawmaker-reveals-he-has-asperger-s-during-autism-awareness-month-speech/

It was a threat in response to a threat.
>I'm going to seize your property by force.
>Come and take it
>Help! He's threatening me!

Attached: Duel Capped Terry.jpg (640x443, 20K)

>I’ll defend myself
Oy vey. The goyim is threatening us.

>I work in Texas state politics.
You need to do less shitposting on pol and more door knocking.
>Texas going blue
Get your head out of your ass

No, Cain responded to Beto's threat. Get it? You know what to do with yourself now...

Probably has a white dad and Latina mom like half the "whites" in Texas

>I'm going to take your property
>I will defend my property
>Help I'm being oppressed!
crying out as he stabs you

>guns scary

texicans love their guns. beto is fucked.

Beta is an Irishman whose dad gave him the name Beto to make him sound ethnuc as part if grooming him for politics.

Im funna rob you crib yo!

>My house is waiting for you!

Oi Vey!, That poor 27yr old teenage Afro American was just threatened by that ebil homeowner who forgot about the 284 million!

Based!

>Referring to a quote in the constitution and using as an example.

Attached: 9004598C-A3B6-4141-A43F-073AF6A40522.jpg (571x800, 44K)

>Promises of consequences for actions aren't threats
thats literally what a threat is, retard.
Beto never said, if you dont comply you will be killed/ have violence taken against you
He supports red flag laws. that is not a death threat. law-abiding citizens are supposed to comply with police, if you dont, you are the criminal.
cope
democratically elected representatives passing red flag laws are not a "death threat"
law abiding citizens respect the rule of law and elected officials.

>Oy vey. The goyim is threatening us.

Huh, this guy sure seems upset about your self defense. Almost like he crying as he's striking you.

So does that mean it’s legal to threaten to bomb a synogue so long as you don’t specify which synogue?

based spic

What does rubber taste like faggot?

Beta went to some fancy school in Virgina with the other DC elite. Fuck all those people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-111311.png (720x1280, 330K)

lol hey Briscoe, call him a faggot. Trust me it will be fuckin hilarious

this is the correct answer

beto doesn't have to threaten violence
he's already threatening robbery

Isn't he from that show with the Texas Game Wardens?

Attached: Dnr.jpg (512x341, 79K)

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-If-ye-love-wealth-better-than-liberty-the-tranquility-of-34-86-06.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

if you come to take my AR15 i'll fucking kill you

how's that for a threat, faggot?

>ID is literally JQ6
oh, no no no no....

Furthermore, Beto was not talking about red flag laws. He was discussing confiscating certain weapons outright -- hence the word "take." Obviously this would require the force of the state, which ultimately means it would be violently enforced if push came to shove. It was a literal statement of "I'm going to take your shit." If you say you're going to take someone's shit, expect them to defend themselves.

>passing red flag laws are not a "death threat"
Beto wasn't referencing red flag laws. The tweet is about Beto's plan for confiscating defensive rifles like AR15s from everyone who owns one, not just the mentally unstable.

Robert Francis said he was going to take that spic's Assault Rifle 15. The spic literally said 'it's ready for you [to confiscate]' therefore complying with Robert Francis policies. You're as much of an idiot as you are a faggot.

Fuck canvassing. I hated that shit. Not even proven to be that effective.

Someone please make shirts that say "My AR is ready for you Robert"

This.
A jew cries out as he strikes you

I wish. But no, the threat is based on your intended action, not your intended target.

Punishment of sin is death:face_with_cowboy_hat:

>texas big dick now looks like a manlet spic
we are lost

Attached: Hess.png (859x492, 47K)

Typical Marxist tactics.
>Give me your guns.
No. Come and get them.
>SEE! SEE! HE'S UNHINGED! HE DOESN'T NEED A "WEAPON OF WAR"! NOBODY DOES!

ffs... so many lies packed into such a small issue. It's about Power - those who have it, those who want it, those who want more..
Power - political power - grows from the barrel of a rifle. They know it - and they do NOT like you plebs, proles and kulaks having any...
Because those who have power - crave power - want to expand their power, and they are not interested in sharing.
That, and an armed populace just might decide that they don't need to listen to you anymore and you can go fuck yourself.
In such a position, what could you do?
Fat lotta NOTHING is what...

Attached: hell_yeah_come_and_take_it.jpg (989x853, 135K)

every law is a death threat

You have to work with what nature gives you, user. I mean, there is a 56% likelihood that you look like pic related, but if you cultivate your image with the appropriate tools available, wear the right clothes and adopt the right mannerisms, you could at least pass off as a man.

He might be a spic, but he does everything right in his image to appear like a proud Texan - I think its all that really matters in the end. He even stands up for what he believes in.

Attached: 1567792756220.png (500x583, 100K)

Soccer moms think they can use democracy to cause violence yet keep their hands clean.

Attached: kbFuXZ20_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

dude's Mexican just look at him

Violation of our God given rights, is not the place of a civil servant, but an enemy.

Red flag laws are enemy maneuvers, disarming whom they serve before handing us over to the enemy for a slaughter.

There's no mercy for traitors. Hang a traitor before an enemy.

>Threaten to seize someone's property by force
>State you'll defend yourself
>Someone the defense is portrayed threatening

Attached: 8V2Pe15.png (1022x731, 643K)

Cicero was right.

>must log in or register to view link
Why do you niggers do this?

Has anyone asked Beto publicly how he intends to take an oath to uphold the Constitution if he clearly intends to violate the consitution?

It's literally not

That's a question you never ask a politician. It's doesn't allow for obfuscation. Ask them a question that can be used to hide their true intent, and every journalist will have it as their top goto

confiscation would follow the "red flag" model if you dont participate in the buy-back program, cops are going to show up at your house/ pick you up when you are in public.
cope
from your non-compliant perspective
Yahweh gave humans the right to an AR15? why wasn't that in the Bible?
im literally dyslexic

Where the goblinatas at?

Attached: 1567791103820.jpg (1226x1080, 321K)

Texas is full of mutt indians who say they're "white." They talk about seceding from the union. Let's see them try. Texas has a lot of natural resources. The white man would put them in their place very quickly. There's a small percentage of pure whites keeping America afloat. Without that, America would collapse. Mutt indians don't have the IQ.

>I'm gonna fuck you!
>Try it, bitch.
>omg, he threatened me!

My wife calls Beta a "schleimscheiße" - rough translation is "shit weasel"...
Buck toothed fake Mexican "weed Bro" won't answer a question like that.
None of them will.
It's Kryptonite to them.

Isn't Texas 40% beaner now?

>Why do greedy jews do this?
They would sell their own mother into prostitution for a few shekels

We need to ambush that motherfucker at some public forum. Even if he obfuscates, it would make him look like the schleimscheiße that he is.

When he gave us hands, and commanded us to destroy our enemies, it was implied. Obviously, Christians don't need weapons, BUT, we still have that right. Not for ourselves, but in the service to others.

You already know this.

With the red flag model, the police can't act to take a person's guns without an order from a judge. A the government has to return the guns if the person is found to be OK. Beto on the other hand wants permanent confiscation whether there is credible evidence the person is unstable or not. The man is a menace who is playing with fire to score political points with kooks (Democratic party primary voters). Nobody is going to participate in a mandatory buy back. Then what?

Lol. The entire point of the 2nd amendment is to give the people the capability to slaughter representatives from government that try to take away their God-given rights. The second amendment is both one of those rights, and the endorsement of the action necessary to protect the other ones. He was implying that he would act constitutionally should some faggot bitch like Beta try to take away his fundamental rights by force.

>bible
Are you seriously not familiar with natural rights?

good post, for an israeli

>legislative aide (You) was fired today after evidence emerged showing that he was chatting with white supremacists on a neo-Nazi message board notorious for nurturing mass shooters

is admitting that its a threat wrong though.
Lets say he says yes its threat, what is beta going to do

my 9mm is ready for you...to pick up, faggot.

This guy looks like a complete rube. Probably loves Israel more that he loves his guns

Beto should take his guns with red flag laws. He won't do shit.

Beat-off: “I don’t like certain words, Hell yes I will ban ‘problematic’ words from the lexicon”

Cain: “Fuck you, wannabe taconigger. I will exercise my first amendment rights, and will say whatever the fuck I want to and you have absolutely no power to stop me or anyone else. Come here and tell me to shut up to my face, coward.”

I wouldn't mind asking him some uncomfortable questions - just to see the communist little fuck squirm and try to get off the hot seat...
My guess is he will try to play the "The Constitution doesn't say we can't regulate the TYPES of weapons people can or can't own..."
Usually some equivocating "Interpretation" horse shit.
You can "interpret" a great fucking deal into anything if you try hard enough and get enough fucking lawyers working on it...
Tired of arguing the same shit over and over with every new wave of communist fucksticks that shows up...it's literally THE SAME FUCKING THING EVERY TIME.
So... just... "No".
>Give me your guns
No.
Sorry - and I know what this means, in the Big Picture (I'm a big picture kind of guy... I can see shit coming down the road 4 or 5 moves away..), but... NO.
It has to end.
Fuck off, go away, go fuck around with other stuff..
But this? No. Non-negotiable.
We're DONE conceding ground to them.

>Soccer moms think they can use democracy to cause violence yet keep their hands clean.

Soccer moms are gonna be goin down HARD
when shtf

He's a taco nigger, he meant to say, it's a proper response to a threat.

Truly a based show

Only if we treat them according to what they deserve and keep them in check

Glow niggers are getting scared

Whites in Texas are actually very pure. It's difficult to believe considering they're only 35% of the state population, but mixing with wetbacks has always been taboo.

>. He basically fell for Beto's ploy hook line and sinker.
So?
What is Beto going to do about it?

And now he's the single most pandering politician I have ever seen, and that's saying something.

I didnt order anything. wrong address.
this.

I like the man. He doesn't gaf in a good way. I'm sick and tired of WEAK Republicans who are always bowing, scraping and affirming the left's premises before heading out of the door to pick up more Vagisil for their pussies.

he has asperger's syndrome (no really)

>buys 100 ARs
>sells 95 back to government @2x
>????
>profit

technically it is designed to accelerate projectiles to great velocities by means of a chemical propellant.

Whether you want to interpret this as a threat or not, the bottom line is, somebody in government has to make this statement to gun grabbers.

If you really think it's a threat, though, go ahead and prosecute him. Accelerate it.

*statement standing up to gun grabbers

hear hear