Cover Up of ancient History (Cont.)

Last Thread
Mythology, Legends and Events

Monuments and structures
Symbolism
Other
Tinfoil stuff

Attached: Baalbek Heliopolis.jpg (736x615, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmb3eUKQCFk
youtu.be/VkOLMEKAdl8
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
youtube.com/user/brienfoerster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vadj0Nkby58
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220106093
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220243579
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221616702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223976341
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225132599
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220205624
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222657145
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223909287
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be Roman
>be good at engineering and architecture
>2000 years later some kraut autist infers that you were actually magic aliens

Just accept that the Romans were impressive engineers. I don't hear you calling 13th century masons magic aliens because of the gothic cathedrals

Attached: 2019-09-08 09.33.34.jpg (2268x1701, 1.38M)

give that one a millennium or two rome gonna have some we wuz space n shiet after they finish creating the black rome empire that never existed

Reposting some
According to Graham Hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think a great cataclysm, which probably was the rain of fire the aztecs say came before the flood, happened shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out recently, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuracy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
This video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently switching the 0th longitude to the pyramids if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information were exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later)

>implying i ever said it were aliens

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

Bump for ancient aryans

Ok what happens next?

Nigger they were just good at building shit cause they didn't spend all day shitposting on Jow Forums

In case the user from the last thread is in here
i know the narrative, see but how come that when Saturn ruled it was our sun, but when Jupiter took over and rules it didnt became our sun, but the actual sun did? thats one of these issues i have with that theory

Is the earth flat or hollow?

hollow
However maybe it depends on the point of view
One of my favorite theories (for which i have no evidence what so ever though) is that the build up of the world is like this:
We have our planet, and around us the entire universe. However when you go through one of the polar openings the inside becomes the outside, exposing you to a complete other world which has our world and universe inside theirs instead. Metaphysically it would be a bunch of flat planes stacked upon another, making you rise up a world/dimension/realm going through one pole, and down through the other one, where the planes then are curved around themselves making the earth round.

I suppose you’ve seen the electric universe stuff, right?

Attached: 7B63859E-F6AF-4223-9480-05BF1099BD63.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

i watched the first 2 videos of the symbols of an alien sky series. and definitely like it. The interplanetary thunderbolts shaping places on mars and being the inspiration for cavepaintings i can agree with for example. but the stuff about saturn being called "the first sun" or any of that is just something i couldnt find anything about it. the closest I could find was in that linked post

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one is actually from the Olmecs, an earlier Mesoamerican Culture. It displays the feathered Serpent all these cultures had and for the Aztecs was Quetzacoatl, bringer of knowledge.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
fitting the alignment of angkor wat and the pyramids of 12,5k years ago, as well as the comet that struck earth 12,9k years ago

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically believe that the different Pantheons around the world came to worship Gods angels, fallen and not fallen, rather than God himself.
Eitherway the same arbitary symbols being used in the same manner across the world shows that either whatever is depicted really happened and was significant enough to record, or that there was global communication existent to share the symbols and spread them across the globe

Attached: bucket.jpg (925x801, 312K)

In many cases the bible plays into the narrative of the different pagan myths, in Europe and across the world.

The bible actually doesnt deny the existence of the different gods. It just says that (most of them) they are not good and non of them are to be worshipped as they are below the most high. They are even directly mentioned:
>12On that night I will pass through the land of Egypt and strike down every firstborn male, both man and beast, and I will execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.
All across the world there are numerous cultures stating how "people" came (down) to them and brought them knowledge and some new crafts and subsequently ruled over them and often there is a direct lineage claimed from these "gods" on which they claim their ruleship.
Now the Book of Enoch says exactly that, the fallen angels came to earth, they shared knowledge which in turn corrupted us. And they mated with our women. Here the account from Genesis:
>1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.
[...]
>4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.
>mighty men of old, men of renown
kings and rulers, the children of the fallen angels.

Additionally to all this we have different stories of the (fallen) angels relate to that of the different gods, Michael for example correlates heavily with Jupiter/Zeus/Thor/Baal Haddad, Lucifer correlates with that of quetzacoatl of the aztecs and prometheus and somewhat Enki. Satan, which likely is Lucifer after the fall correlates with Moloch and Cronus. Gabriel I believe could be Mercury which is Hermes and seen as equal of Thoth

Attached: Jesus Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

What's your take on the theory (and many facts) this guy talks about?
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU

Jesus, OP, that is some excellent autism

give me a rundown. Its late and i wont stay on another hour to watch the video. but basically read This second last cataclysm around 12,5k year around could be anything from an asteroid/meteroite, interplanetary thunderbolts or micro novas of the sun.
I can see that a sudden nova results in a change in the suns "climate" and can cool it down afterwards resulting in an iceage, same for an asteroid hitting earth casting a lot of dust up in the air.

>According to Graham Hancock
Kike shill OP never gets banned because he stays within the (((narrative))

Attached: graham hancock.jpg (600x800, 270K)

>Jesus, OP, that is some excellent autism
No it's mod sponsored disinfo

>Kike shill OP never gets banned because he stays within the (((narrative))
>implying i dont get about 85% of my threads shoahd with half the time getting 3 day off topic bans
at least try to no lie.

checked, cant argue with that

thanks, will try to keep it in mind

weren't they actually emergency shelters for that comet? like the sphinx/Anubis is actually one with a store of freshwater

heard all kinds of theories.
I would say to be a shelter its too cramped. there dont fit many into and neither has it any place for storage of food and stuff.
People rumor they were a powerplant to harvest free energy, or occasionally through a special sort of waterpumping, but cant really argue on that matter.
Personally I believe they were meant to encode knowledge, like the stuff mentioned in the post, as well as marking the time of the cataclysm because when its cyclical it would enable us to predict the next one. Additionally I believe they were used for remote viewing/astral projection no idea on the sphinx stuff.

I like the giant trees theory.
Some mountains are giant tree stumps which were cut down by the giants and demons.
This proves and explains the giant insects and why they cut them down, even demons fear giant insects.
Humans instinctively fear spiders, bugs and snakes too which all would have been eating us at that time.
They would be sources of protein and food too, imagine the bee honey and spider silk you could have farmed.

Rock formations are actually remnants of gigantic silicon-based trees.

Trees converts co2 to oxygen and carbon into wood.
Before the bio weapon know as fungi came about, trees did not rot.

Look at the world drawing and you see a single giant tree in it.

Attached: world tree.jpg (693x860, 155K)

Cool

You should look into “the first sun, best sun etc.”

I like that giants theory too

Issue is that nature consist of a certain set of patterns . As such one thing appears like a dozen others. So I can see that this is just the result of similar patterns emerging in different ways making the mountais appear like stumps.
The biggest issue I have with this theory I have is that it appearently started with the flat earth theory.
Now this could mean either that its total bullshit or actually accurate which is why it was lumped together with flat earth to discredit, but im really sceptic since from what i got it started with a flat earth video
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmb3eUKQCFk
This i think was what kicked it off, or at least was the first i saw of it.

however, i wouldnt be suprised if the giant tree stuff were real.

That's alot of redirects
OP a fag

Fuck off

be happy there is so much info put into place. I organized it after the subjects, having related posts be strung together and a new subject starting with each line.
Not to mention i spend around 7 hours on posting the stuff in the first thread.

Okay now I know you're fucking retarded. The ancient civilizations being a lot smarter than we think, massive biomass burnoffs, ancient cities, all that I definitely believe. But giant trees, Giants, demons, and polar openings is just fucking retarded.

they have so much more recent quality content. I think you'd be into it
youtu.be/VkOLMEKAdl8

giants and evil spirits are reported in pretty much every culture there is, is every culture retarded?
Same for some kingdom underground being existent in many myths.
Also I even said i didnt see any good evidence for giant trees.

Attached: Buache Map.jpg (1048x3320, 1.14M)

Heard about the pyramid theory with mercury at the bottom and it was used as a powerplant.

Yeah it forms the same hexagons because wood can turn to rock and stone through fossilization and petrifaction.
Doesn't make sense that giant solid blocks of lava would be a cave system either even with the elements and water corroding it.

Attached: Complex Cave Structures.jpg (600x623, 96K)

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole

thanks, but i guess i should keep up with the first stuff first. either way i need to sleep in a few min, so I wont start watching anything now

Attached: Essa 3.jpg (278x278, 22K)

Link related is a pretty badass Globetrotter desu youtube.com/user/brienfoerster

Attached: 14873220725581.gif (372x209, 643K)

OP = mod sponsored kike disinfo shill who never gets banned

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
>She departed from Kiel on 5 December 1944 on her last mission, to transport to Japan a large quantity of mercury and parts and engineering drawings for German jet fighters
>mercury and "jet fighters"
Some stuff on Nazi UFOs

There are bacteria which eat wood and we can trace fungi back hundreds of millions of years before even the most primative woody plants emerged.
t. Biologist

Pic related. The establishment tells us the ancients spent all those man hours just to leave this rock here.

Attached: Baalbek.jpg (1024x768, 428K)

>we can trace back hundreds of millions of years
kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vadj0Nkby58

Probably we are on inside of a sphere when I think about it. Holes would be to adjacent bubble worlds.

havent researched this myself but found recently and seems related.
Could alot of rain, have UNCOVERED the pyramids?

Attached: 4040902_orig.jpg (960x516, 200K)

If anyone is interested ere are some other readings all kinds of topics with the best info I could find so far. Chances are there is something you will enjoy

Ancient History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991

Nazi UFOs and Hollow Earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra and other mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/

Satanic and Occult Elite
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220243579
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221616702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223976341
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225132599

Christianity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220205624
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222657145
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223909287

Also i made a blog with all this stuff having the info in a better order
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

And if someone is interested I made a discord server some while ago since the threads were shut down all the time. People on there are autistic but knowledgable
discord gg/JVmzKq

Attached: Ancient Shitposting.jpg (2480x5024, 3.61M)

HAHAHAHHAH it sounds like a chinese guy saying "ancient aliens" LOLOL

Ah, its you! Missed your threads user, how have you been? Found out anything else in the persuit of history. I like these threads by the way.

i think both, inside and outside >One of my favorite theories (for which i have no evidence what so ever though) is that the build up of the world is like this:
>We have our planet, and around us the entire universe. However when you go through one of the polar openings the inside becomes the outside, exposing you to a complete other world which has our world and universe inside theirs instead. Metaphysically it would be a bunch of flat planes stacked upon another, making you rise up a world/dimension/realm going through one pole, and down through the other one, where the planes then are curved around themselves making the earth round.

yes, didnt look into that one either. The shapes seem a bit too irregular though to be pyramids imo, but there are similar things in China and in both cases there is no research done on it. Forgot wether its the one in china or the bosnia one, but one is claimed to also emit electromagnetic energy from it which would fit the Gizah Pyramids I did fine as always. Cant complain really. Hope the same goes for you. as for new stuff nothing noteworthy i would say, but depends on how long you werent in one of these threads. I would say however the Christianity and Satanic and Occult Elite threads made the biggest progress in the recent time.
Pizzagate has a new case in the OP right out of germany

but thats pretty much all im afraid.

Have you done cropcircle threads?

Attached: melatonin crop circle.jpg (595x960, 182K)

That's good to hear, have not been in these threads for a few months, but I always check them out when I can, at any rate hope you keep having a good time.

so guys, its late, i need some sleep now. Good night to everyone of you.

well, hover over the links in the OP, and if there is something new you should see it.
Also i keep repeating myself, but i truely am happy about every bit of support, about anyone who likes the threads or even learns from them. Hope you are doing well too and continue to do so, as everyone else here hopefully does.

nope. also have no info on them which is why i didnt make threads. I like to make threads only on things where i feel to already have at least something valuable to provide, and i simply have nothing on those since i never looked into them.

Actual last bump from my side. Good night