Using Red Flag Laws Against Antifa

Why don't we use this red flag law as a weapon against leftist terrorism? Find tweets or reddit posts suggesting violence from gun toting Antifa retards and then file a red flag report on them.

Attached: 9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law
mentalfloss.com/article/55223/21-street-gangs-featured-warriors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's the exact reason trump supports those laws.

Because guess who composes your FBI?

Jesus wept this picture makes me cringe for so many different reasons.

Attached: ohnonono.png (600x580, 360K)

Those are about the least-intimidating revolutionaries I've ever seen.

Fuck, this is gonna be quick.

What are these red flag laws?

I want to left to buy guns.

>only have 1 mag
>kneeling guy doesn't even have 1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law

It's a memetic feast for the eyes.

Attached: 1489796799828.jpg (584x904, 459K)

They look like one of the ridiculous gangs in the Warriors movie.
mentalfloss.com/article/55223/21-street-gangs-featured-warriors

Attached: warriors.gif (497x280, 1.49M)

Some autist should just shoot a round in the general direction of their meeting. It either disperses or starts some shit

Because then we would be admitting that those laws are legitimate witch they are not they are unjust

imagine being so stupid that you think red flag laws are directed toward anyone besides white men who oppose ZOG

you should take up interest in something besides politics

>hurr durr da cops will go after antifer

yeah, right. retard.

his hand is covering it but i'm pretty sure he has one of those tiny cuckmags that comply with cucked state mag. capacity laws.

dangerous

Quick someone name my band.

2D-Verse

The major problem between Antifa and Right wing militia groups is that Antifia is ideological based and rooted in modern political movements. They are entirely decentralized and have no city to city hierarchy. It is anarchy based for a reason so labeling it a hate group does nothing because it's really easy to just change colors and flags. There's no official legal designation as they are don't receive any direct funding other than those that take to the streets.

The Right win groups such as Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer are entirely centralized and have power hierarchies due to the nature of conservationism and nationalism being order based. This give them an advantage at organizing city to city but since Antifa has the number advantage by quite a bit, it's an advantage that poses no benefit.

Due to their centralized nature, they are also much more easily organized against due to their chain of command.

The a political organization vs a ideological movement. It's asymmetrical warfare at it's core.

Dont ever compare those faggots to the majesty that is Warriors. Comprehend the values and philosophy of the story before mocking it at least.

>Why don't you use red flag laws against Antifa?
Because it's funnier to watch Antifa try to use the rifles.

NO red flag laws leaf.
Fuck you for trying to move the threshold.
You're a moron or a fucking asshole.

boy are you retarded all these anitfa cells are branded and sell merch

Is this your way of coping because we have a fucking gun grabber as president?

Attached: 1557807302741.jpg (360x408, 43K)