Is trump protecting incels from vaping?

Attached: Untitled.png (477x269, 292K)

Vaping is maybe the gayest thing outside of actual gay sex.

push vaping to nigs

profit

Vaping is worse than cigarettes. It deposits propylene glycol into the lungs and causes lipid accumulation. They need to be banned before more kids get them

No. He's being a dumb boomer. That or he's pandering to the geriatric fucks who watch Fox.

Attached: Potato Drumph.jpg (614x609, 35K)

nosense
is all a plan PALNANN!!!

Attached: 1554863142574.png (268x326, 73K)

No, fuck banning shit it's stupid the government shouldn't get involved that far.

but strangely not from smoking which kills a lot more

NO you cant take my flavored smoke away from me

I'll vote democrat if you do

Attached: soy rage.jpg (233x217, 9K)

did you not see twitter yesterday...Barron got caught vaping now everyone in trouble

don't care
What is orange faggot doing for white people?

>bans fucking vape cartridges
>Allows weed to be legally sold in 2 states and doesn't attempt to stop dozens of bills to legalize weed.

lolbergs go first on dotr

>incels
What are you talking about. The guys who vape are usually the type to fuck someone in the back of their truck at the strip mall afterwards

Based, and the answer is nothing.

Somewhere between buttfuck and nothing.

Attached: MIGA Good News.jpg (1024x701, 231K)

Ironically smoking is on its way out as younger people arnt smoking.

its best we stop vaping before it becomes the next tobacco industry

source?

Can't ban smoking, too many boomers smoke

If the fedora lord vapers hadn't decided to attack Jow Forums at about the same times as GamerGate we never would have had Trump. This isn't just a coincidence. This is revenge. There are rumors of Trump himself browsing and posting here, of course he'd get irritated at all the different kinds of fags irritating us every day. The deep state, feminists, atheists, Democrats, the media, large corporations, all come before the twirling blades of Jow Forums and few come out better for it.

And this is even with the incredible amount of shills trying to turn the board. It's not working fags, just leave us alone and we'll literally go away. It's that easy. Otherwise, you will know pain, you will know fear, and then you will die.

Nothing.

Smoking tobacco is based and apparently one of the few industries that are still owned by goyim families, which is why they are so heavily demonized.

i quit a 15 year smoking habit the day i got my vape. i hate the flavored liquids and soon found i could make my own unflavored nicotine juice for much less.
its different than smoking, the urge to vape and get nicotine feels less than a cig ever did to me. so soon enough ill stop vaping too

>There are rumors of Trump himself browsing and posting here
*ahem*
Attention President Donald J. Trump, I have something very important to say if you're reading this.

Fuck Kikes and Fuck Israel.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

If your vape juice is "distributed" by some place in Cali, it's from China, and that means you are getting poisoned.

If your THC vape juice was bought from some dude with Street Creds, you are vaping Popcorn flavoring.

Trump is literally saving kids, and informing everyone that vapes that what they are doing is consuming chemicals that are in our food products that are giving us cancer, and (((they))) have figured out a way to get those products into a smoking alternative in order to poison us all faster.

No he is protecting tobacco profit

It should be USP certified for purity and dealt through ISO 9001 certified vendors only. It's not hard, I buy ISO 9001 certified tea.

It's God tier.

Attached: 1568426832486.jpg (1872x2496, 547K)