Everyone dies eventually so who cares about demographics? Just have fun no need to worry about politics

Everyone dies eventually so who cares about demographics? Just have fun no need to worry about politics

Attached: 1567983189682.png (601x404, 176K)

Attached: fempol.jpg (644x602, 62K)

You're a worthless cunt

>who cares
>have fun
>don't worry
That is the fifth stage of Grief; which is accpetance.

Attached: Hellojew.gif (354x200, 474K)

I cant have fun when things are shit.

politics just decided you need to go back to validate your driver license

>just have fun
>fun makes you feel guilty
>you study harder
>you get better grades
>fun is good for your grades

you are beautiful clay beings I have made and fun will fire you so you turn hard and able to withstand the pressures of life

I just want to stretch my asshole wide and have meth shoved in there. Demographics just don't matter when you have a peepee to abuse.

Attached: sketch-1560205709794.png (1920x697, 1.05M)

True, this is what I don't get about white nationalist Jow Forums spergs. The white genocide isn't going to matter since you'll be dead before it happens. It's the same with ecofags. Even if you create a white ethnostate/save the environment, it's not going to matter to you either way, because only the next generation will experience it. You're just wasting your time for nothing.

Attached: 235467867.jpg (2197x1463, 310K)

Fucking dogs must be amazing who cares if Jose moves in next door and Taylor across the street lives alone shooting oxys. We are only here to maximize pleasure. I'm gonna get my asshole ate, I'm gonna makenthat Pitt by cock slave. I am a man of taste and will not waste my time on this Earth kvetching like you sjw mirror fucks.

Attached: sketch-1544390304407.png (1114x1920, 636K)

you make them shit by looking out and not in
when will millennials learn?

What about my kids, and their kids. and your kids???? Fucking knife yourself.

This is a dumb and gay opinion.

Most Cathedrals were built years after their creators died.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit”

Society's going down, but it will be rebuilt and made stronger than before. Glad I get to live during the worst of times and for the immediate rebuilding.

Attached: AR 6.jpg (908x902, 123K)

why is it always a white ethnostate ?
I want to get rid of an african regime black state, an afghanistan muslim state, an indian whatever state, a chinese something state

Dude weed lmao

well, obviously because only a european idiot politician is capable of being bought

dilate

Attached: 20190909_003857.jpg (1080x1080, 683K)

americans have trump, russians have putin, chinese, indians, arabs, niggers all have their leaders, in europe we always get idiots ?

>Everyone dies eventually
Besides blood transfusions, we've (jews) discovered another way to extend our lives. There's no need for goyim really, we can finally fill the planet with just good, Jewish persons.

Yes, but why do you care though? You're just building cathedrals that you will never get to go inside of, literal cuckoldry. It makes literally no difference to you whether they're built or not. Only some future strangers who you will know nothing about will enjoy it, and will most likely not even appreciate it and just take it for granted like we do cathedrals today.

Your nose is showing

Attached: E380FCA9-4A63-488D-BEB6-E3AB4978B843.png (500x396, 115K)

So Honkler really was a jew psyop, huh?

Attached: 1567712575957.jpg (258x330, 21K)