NZ’s CNN is doing a survey on racisim

>As a kiwi have you ever experienced racisim?
Stuff.com

Attached: D597C087-3BCB-4603-B53C-88C5DC84E11B.jpg (750x641, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJdWwyiR6nRYslVvQTJbYwZ8ovudCeB4E9NFSvF94GMjPPUQ/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no link
new zealanders confirmed for being fucking retards.
sage
delete
fucking kys.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJdWwyiR6nRYslVvQTJbYwZ8ovudCeB4E9NFSvF94GMjPPUQ/viewform

Fucking die nigger

Yeah I got a couple

>the black kids that called me white boy and cracker and bullied me for being white when i was growing up
>the black teens in high school that jumped me and stole my laptop while laughing and saying they were gonna fuck my white sister
>the black men that tried to burgle my house and called me a pussy ass white boy while pounding at my door at 3 am

Well I shitposted a response.
Its answered truthfully tho. I'm super oppressed according to this servy

do maoris call white people "haole"or is that just a hawaiian thing?

The last encounter I had with a Maori was some dude chasing down his friend as a joke saying yo nigga stop that give that here and shouting in my ear nearly deafening me as he ran past. Just think Los angles style nigger sort of behavior with a hint of Polynesian aggressiveness and style. Not really that much slang of their own.

Is this the herald or stuff? Either way its drivel and those so called "journalists" need to be thrown into ruapehu

Hopefully they take the bait

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14-14-19-53-95.png (1080x2160, 209K)

i have a racist experience I'd like to share, but I'd go to jail if I confessed to dragging that nigger behind my truck.

Everyone should spam them with responses about how racist maori are.

When I was a kid I went to a mostly black high school. When I would get on the school bus the black kids would throw shot at me and call me a faggot cracker. Sometimes they would leave the bus at my stop in a group and beat me up and steal my shit and say “fuck you whote boy.” But I’m white so that’s not racism.

I did it honestly but since im white it will be ignored.
Also lol at no white option for race at the bottom just 'other'.

lets get published. i told a story about saying nigger on xbox live and regretting it. all other fields; fuck niggers.

for email i put [email protected]
have a nice survey fuckers!
fuck stuff.com fuck niggers fuck jannies

CNN? Made me laugh right there.

Attached: IOTBW.png (778x203, 23K)

>tfw the editor of stuff requested gender neutral name suggestions for her puppy

Attached: 01f9e2068db34e029326f498e03643cba1886d8030d40f48b10da4e1aff40afc.jpg (175x255, 8K)

Just sent this thread to them

Attached: smug af.gif (172x172, 507K)

good, they need to realize how fucking retarded this is

You need to realize how small your penis is.

your mom said if it was any bigger she wouldn't let me put it in her ass, so Im cool with it

>>As a kiwi have you ever experienced racisim?
I proud Maori
White cunt told me I should get a job and stop claiming welfare
fucking racist

What a fantastic opportunity

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-145333.jpg (1080x1920, 390K)

don't kiwi fags suck maori cock like they're some sort of demigods, just like leaf do with their "indigenous people"?

Attached: stamper-image.jpg (300x300, 11K)

whats the biggest youve ever taken?

you should though

Yes

post a bunch of stuff about niggers

The opposite. We live in nice neighbourhoods while they live in squalor and suffer at the hands of meth and gangs

>the content of this survey may be intellectually challenging to some
lol

nah, I smashed the cunt, bro
then his hero mate called me a dumb cunt so I smashed him too bro

jej

Attached: 60D308E9-46E4-47D8-9629-0138FEC819BD.jpg (250x250, 25K)

You’re the stupid kike which didn’t post the link

I have posted my objections about the Maori community to this form. The anti-semitism I told about what the Maori did was to another level

10/10

Attached: 1517537766151.jpg (350x335, 28K)