How do we fix japan?

How do we fix japan?

Attached: 1568421497461.jpg (1173x1570, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factsanddetails.com/archives/005/201611/581837e1111fd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y
hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/
twitter.com/iftrapprincess
youtube.com/watch?v=MTC1ZmAY0ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't have more nukes?

>How do we fix X
kill 'em

Seems fine right now.

FUCK YOU KIKE

Why should we fix it?

idk but thats a cute bulge

The problem is that the Japanese are really white.
>>factsanddetails.com/archives/005/201611/581837e1111fd.jpg

I don't see the problem. Beta "men" should be turned into traps for the free use of real males.

QUIT MAKING ME GAY

Sucking teeny trap peen while fucking his sister.

Another nuke should work.

imma need sauce chief

Attached: 1568414619733.gif (480x300, 785K)

I would personally do a 360 and walk away

The nukes did nothing.

Attached: the more things change, the more they stay the same.jpg (4050x750, 592K)

NO >:D

Attached: 1557524108929.png (850x637, 536K)

Same way we fixed it in '45

instead of dumping radioactive water from Fukushima into the pacific, let the people drink it at home and use in their gardens

Attached: 1568167688718.png (1862x1082, 364K)

Gonna wank now

Fucking hate you, OP

*click*
>Save image as...

THATS A WEINER

you can start by cleaning up your fucking pollution.

>flag
imagine thinking you have a leg to stand on mutt

Attached: brazil.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

>Learn Japanese
>become gaijin
>change Japan from the inside
Work on it faggots
Good luck learning Japanese

I'd suck that dick

Epic

Attached: wew.jpg (2320x3088, 668K)

Post in-store food prices, tranny.

Attached: 1563770351763.jpg (253x293, 22K)

>Learn Japanese
>Move to Japan
>Marry qt submissive Asian girl
>Move back to the US with your wife when you get tired of the shitty Jap work culture

Fix your own country first

Attached: 1551139101807.jpg (896x1024, 180K)

>Racemix

Attached: 1567562027337.jpg (600x693, 58K)

i thought that was shoe0nhead but then realise that person is too cute and slim to be her.

Uh
No
Stay single
Women ruin plans

Attached: peng.jpg (1174x1474, 220K)

Thats a korean though

Attached: Seppuku.gif (320x256, 1.68M)

Imagine thinking the highest IQ and most developed races mixing is a bad thing.

>Highest IQ
>asians

Attached: 3bp39kcadl731.jpg (1242x2208, 203K)

how ya'll tell each other apart?

Gonna need source for uh... stoning purposes. Yeah.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

>Imagine thinking an Asian mother with lack of empathy would enrich your offspring.

It is time for EurasianTiger to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y

hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 643K)

by leaving it alone

>Falling for the trap that working all day your entire life with the only thing to show for it being that you had kids is a good life.

Doesn't matter. All Asian boys are cute.

Attached: 1565482231536.jpg (1536x2048, 744K)

>Imagine not carrying about the future of white race.
You're definitely a kike.

Attached: 1567560835769.jpg (375x438, 91K)

So we should mix Italians and Japs together?

>This random graph proves my point
lol, nigger Asians stole everything from Anglos dipshit. Even today it's the same deal, Anglos have the highest IQ of anyone

even with boys this cute our country thrives despite the difficulty

men who produce such dishonorable, and deplorable youth know what needs to done!

two nazis conquer half of the country

Didnt the chinese invent gunpowder

Doesn't affect me whether or not niggers take over whites or not. By the time it happens i'm dead and I either lived a good life or put it all into my kids who will then live a bad one.

Its not gay if he says arigatou after I cum on his face

>sauce
GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS
GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS
GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS
GIVE ME SAUCE OF THIS

twitter.com/iftrapprincess

Found sauce

Thanks >:)

Attached: D5u3LQOUYAEg3gL.jpg (1536x2048, 280K)

With a fat man and a little boy.

Just like in hentai!

Notice me senpai

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 318K)

Attached: Two Nukes.jpg (640x800, 91K)

we don't, nuke it

youtube.com/watch?v=MTC1ZmAY0ls

Attached: 77cf8c9a8381b1833ebe99d710565c31c98743800c75fcda547082d8d350c8942.jpg (583x529, 75K)

*notices you*

Anglos stole from the Chinese first dipshit. You're not even Anglo, probably some ill-bred goblina - your ignorance gave it away

HAWT!

Who were the ones that pushed the muh dikk meme in the first place? Kikes.

Who takes away proper understanding of science and biology and generalizes it so people who feel left out of the perceived average feel more inclined to do things like this?
Kikes.

Who made it so that women would become such terrible creatures through feminism that effeminate males would even think they could somehow replace them and do it better?
Kikes.

Be source oriented in your analyzation of how to solve a problem. Not symptom oriented.

Simple, ban animu and the degenerate shit will slowly die off.

tried that. It didn't take.

Sure Schlomo. So you can swoop in with your own brand of entertainment to fill the void oh so conveniently?

More nukes.

Can i see her boipucci?

Traps are soo cute though, my gf fucks me a lot harder now that im on these pills, and she loves groping my growing breast buds, everythings also a lot more sensitive, and im more cuddley.

Don't have to provide shit. Books are a thing. Plenty of them out there that aren't trashy like your waifu schlock.

Fix yourself, stinky kike dick

How idealistic. You and I both know that isn't what's likely to happen though. Which is why you're deflecting and trying to superimpose something onto me that isn't relevant to me just so you can try to attempt to discredit me. You also just basically admitted that you are a kike, kike, since I didn't see you try to correct that accusation and you also said "schlock." Great job. Kek

You sound really autsistic and assblasted. Are you crying into your waifu pillow n shit? Do I sound like the chads that would bully you in highschool over chingchong cartoons? God damn what a faggot.

No, I sound like someone calling a jewish kikerat on their shit who is dealing with a deflective dishonest piece of shit. You are once again trying to superimpose bs onto me just because I don't agree with you and I'm calling you on your shit. You're no chad. Chads don't act like you. You're trying to hide behind the word chad to make anons think you're something you're not, so you're more believable to them.
That's the kind of manipulative piece of shit kikerat you are. You might wanna fuck off now before you dig your grave any deeper Ishmael.

>WAAAAAAHHHH YOU HURT MY FELLINGS SO IMMA CALL YOU A KIKE
Stop it, if I laugh any harder I'll get dizzy.

You totally got bullied in highschool though. It's super obvious kek

anime is for children dude

damn this dude sounds really triggered
can you even imagine posting like that

He even stopped linking to posts, its pretty cringe desu

Attached: 1550115346255.gif (500x373, 445K)

Anime is as varied in themes and plot as literature is. There's lots of anime that is not suitable for children at all. What normalfags like yourself don't grasp is that while the rest of the world was looking more into using real people for their films, Japan stuck with the animation medium throughout the years, taking longer to jump into using real people for their films. As a result, their scope of amount of subjects used in the animation medium is far beyond anything you normalfags who go "hurr anime is cartoons and cartoons are for children hurr" can grasp You just concentrate on what bothers you and subsequently, that's all you perceive about anime.