What the fuck is his problem

What the fuck is his problem.

Attached: beta checks em.png (963x557, 581K)

He's a genderfag.

he's high on fame, popularity, drive, and shortsightedness; which is typical for a democrat.

He knows he doesn't have a shot which is why he says crazy things to cause controversy

He's a fucking yankee shitheel

He's a Pelosi acolyte. That's really all you need to know.

Or maybe he bought a bunch of shares of Colt, and then uses his platform to scare people into buying more semi auto rifles

The shooting in El Paso literally revived his whole campaign. He was thanking Moloch ten times a day for that shooting. It finally made him relevant. Now he will ride that gun control mass shooting pony all the way until his campaign ends.

criminal, fag, idiot what do ya want? I got more.

>he's a total fag
>he has an oddly long neck and big alfred e newman ears
>his shit stinks real bad but he can't smell it
>he has no idea how to pander to a broad group, his thing is pushing the overton window to the left like eric swalwell or wahtever his faggot name is
>it's already settled law in the supreme court that the type of weapon covered by the second amendment is the same type of weapon given to soldiers, the whole idea of the militia is you can hand out ar-15's and everybody knows how to work them, the original meaning of the term well regulated but this fuckin' faggot comes out and says he wants my assault rifle
In short he's just a carpet bagging retard and a shame on his state.

lmao, imagine thinking that the el paso shooting was genuine

Hes a faggot with shit-for-brains and absolutely no platform. His voter base is entirely all white women in their 20s to 40s

Legit sociopath with delusions of grandeur

Also, why did he rip off Whataburger for his sign?

Attached: beto-for-president-yard-sign_600x.jpg (600x600, 46K)

More!

Literally to try to steal the positive association

My question though, who the fuck is he meant to pander to? Most of the other people on stage pander to obvious groups:
>pedos
>commies
>even more extreme wall-e world commies
>gay men
>gay black men
>communist older women
>crystal gazing starchildren

>Pushes the Mexican government's position on guns
>Speak Spanish in debates for President of the United States

Yeah, I'm thinking he might be more comfortable running for President of a certain neighboring country.

Also on this note, did our memes rekk cumface kennedy this time around? he was floating a bid to launch a campaign but then he did that one speech at ford or whatever

He's still pissed that he was rejected from being cast in the live action Escaflowne adaptation.

Attached: l100.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Logistically impossible.

Attached: 1554023490109.jpg (959x889, 227K)

this
It's obvious he has a hidden racial consciousness; he married a white woman, reproduced three times, and gave all his children stereotypical Irish names. He just has to be beaten into shape.

>His parents and paternal grandparents were native El Pasoans, while his maternal grandfather was from Metter, Georgia,[11] and his maternal grandmother was from Racine, Wisconsin.

Attached: buttobeto.png (1292x1000, 241K)

single white women

his campaign is badly floundering and failing and he believed the made up media hype about him being the next coming during the Texas election. all those brain dead liberal bucks pouring in from outside Texas made him think he had a legit shot at being president. and now that reality is settling in, this faggot cannot COPE with the fact he's a loser and fell for his own parties hype machine and false support polls, he's basically a male Hillary

he's retarded and didn't even pander to anyone. he just kept incessantly bringing up the El Paso shooting as if it was still some 24/7 U.S. news when everyone else has moved on

He sucks dick

Big mouth, small dick

Progressive millennials, generally white women but also some limp wristed soibois (who think being progressive will get them laid.) Progressives are very anti-gun. I lurk on reddit so I know how these people think.

Tranny character in ~1995 played as it should be: a tragedy and a travesty against nature.

Someone in the DNC convinced him it would be a good idea to run to boost credibility for his next Senate run against Cruz. Once he realized how bad his polling numbers were it was too late and now he can't back out until the primaries or risk looking even weaker than he already does.

if he progresses we all need to remember that his real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. it's not Beto at all.

its a full on white guy name and we need to remember that to remind the would be brown voters and white guilt liberals

Attached: 1551155396653.jpg (1125x930, 153K)

He's a failed punk musician. His deepest desire and dream was to be a rock star. Every thing he does can be explained by thinking he looks cool jumping up on tables and riding a skateboard. It's really quite sad.

Like most leftists he never let go of his high school grudges and the jews exploited it for their gain

He doesn't want to get roped into another embarrassing failed Senate run, so he's purposefully running a presidential campaign into the ground. After this there won't be anybody left that's willing to pretend he's capable of winning anything his father in law doesn't buy for him.

Attached: IMG_20190807_093421.jpg (1242x1242, 312K)

>He knows he doesn't have a shot which is why he says crazy things to cause controversy

nah, he's a ringer meant to make the others look sane by comparison

by 2023 he'll look like a moderate compared to the dem field

I'm happy Beto has you gun fags assholes puckering. Certainly Beto has a rock solid shot at vice prez. He will have his way on guns. We win. Salt mining for the right is destiny.

>gun fags puckering

Every day I fervently pray for the boogaloo to kick off so I can line you and your family up against a wall without going to nigger prison

C I A A S S E T
I
A
A
S
S
E
T

Well, obviously, the man's an idiot.
First he's an idiot for actually wanting to disarm the Americans who own AR-15s, & etc.
Second, he's an idiot for admitting it on national television and Twitter.

He is a complete and utter moron. A brilliant red supernova of utter stupidity.

That one comment just handed the Republicans a victory in a lot of swing states.

He is stuck at 2% in the polls and is hoping going full on LWNJ will work for him.

Laura posting quality has significantly decreased

Beta has pissed away his political future. He won't get elected dog catcher in Texas now.

How the fuck is this a threat. Why isnt it on a t shirt. Seriously threatening to kill you and steal your shit is tyranny.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-215939_Firefox.jpg (1080x2280, 493K)

Fake spic is a pole smoking cocksucker.

>He's a failed punk musician.
What the fuck? Was it gay pop-punk? How do you go from punk to screaming that you're the most authoritarian prick wanting to use the boot of the government's cops to go door to door confiscating guns from the primarily working class normalfolk?

Wait why is he appealing to white women?

faggot who cant even poll 1% looking for relevance

>What the fuck? Was it gay pop-punk?
well he's younger than Billie Joe Armstrong, so

Attached: 1542809261157.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

because he's white and he's got money and political connections and a white wife

Crying out in pain as they order armored police to riddle your body with 5.56

Sorry about that. Someone out there has seemingly made an anti-Laura bot. It would report posts and bump threads, so the text had to be moved into the image and now Laura posts on Jow Forums are no longer saged.

>Why isnt it on a t shirt.
try google

Attached: 61Tl1ZIrPqL._UX342_.jpg (342x373, 24K)

It's a common transition. A lot of "reformer" Chinese youths that protested China's authoritarian regime in the 80s are working for the government now. Sad, but entropy is the one great universal law.

Beto the Beta. He is a huge tool.

The moment you try to debate him, he goes full SJW & tries to slander his opposition.

What's his end game?
>open borders
>banishment of guns
>pretty much a totalarian state.
>You can tell he's sucking the diversity & Jewish dick hard.

Texan here. We don't like him. We have alot of spics & niggers here. We need our guns to protect ourselves & families from them.

He's a paid shill. If you've ever wondered what they look like.

>who the fuck is he meant to pander to?
Zionist Jews, I am sure of it. He's another Jew stooge.

He comes off as a totalitarian & is pushing a SJW/anti-white/anti-American rhetoric.

Don't vote for him.

Cringe

>guy literally makes a joke.
>Beta takes it as a "death threat"
Can't make this shit up. Beta is immature little Jew-paid shill. Even Trump is more mature than him online.

>Beto

How is he not the illegitimate son of john Kerry.

Well thats unfortunate
I liked laura posting
It's fucked over on other boards too

He's trying to get people to threaten him by threatening other people's rights. ... MEanwhile a volunteer crew of oath breakers and communists marxists watch for victims to make the mistake of threatening him for threatening civil war.

Attached: buttigieg HONEYPOT.jpg (860x482, 106K)

He's a potato nigger.

With the same logic they want to roll up someone who responds to him, he himself should be rolled up for threatening everyone with civil war. (which is what a gun confiscation IS)

More!

Also Pete should be locked up for infecting millions of machines with Back Orifice. The only thing he should be running for is TRUSTEE in SUPERMAX PRISON.

jesus can you imagine

>>imaginate

Attached: steve buttigieg.jpg (860x482, 86K)

He needs to improve his spanish

You see them
nostrils...

Attached: E7819309-4A6F-411F-B490-6C13C033785A.gif (576x432, 1.33M)

He's helping us desu, he's too stupid and selfish to do what's good for his party.

This makes a lot of sense.

Trying to over compensate for being a drunk who tried to flee a car accident.

^^^^^^^^^
THiS!

Attached: Screenshot_151.png (467x526, 702K)