THOUSANDS OF DEAD BABIES FOUND IN ILLINOIS FROM DEAD ABORTION DOCTOR

THOUSANDS OF DEAD BABIES FOUND IN ILLINOIS FROM DEAD ABORTION DOCTOR

fox59.com/2019/09/13/thousands-of-fetal-remains-found-at-home-of-former-south-bend-abortion-doctor/
wgntv.com/2019/09/13/thousands-for-preserved-fetal-remains-found-on-property-of-deceased-will-county-doctor/
nbcchicago.com/news/local/medically-preserved-remains-found-at-home-of-doctor--560288901.html

Attached: babies.jpg (1053x851, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2019/09/13/thousands-of-fetal-remains-found-at-home-of-former-south-bend-abortion-doctor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Voisin
dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/klopfer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_fetus_disposal_scandal
freebeacon.com/politics/buttigieg-continues-support-for-abortion-provider-with-troubled-history/
checkmyclinic.org/clinics/dr-ulrich-klopfer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abortion rarely produces live babies, user.

>Thousands of fetal remains were found at the home of a former South Bend abortion doctor
>The remains were discovered while family members were searching through the home of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who passed away on Sept. 3
>His medical license was suspended in 2015 after he was accused of failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl
>The remains of 2,246 medically preserved fetuses were eventually found

K but WHY THE FUCK DID HE KEEP THEM?!

Wtf is wrong with that state? They also had funeral homes stockpiling infants.

just because you are an abortion doctor doesn't mean you bring your work home a thousand times.

so he could sell them?

THOUSANDS???? Are we sacrificing to moloch or somethin? Shit.

To either
a) sell off the parts
b) have sex with them
c) sell them to people who want to have sex with them

Found the demon

>fox59.com/2019/09/13/thousands-of-fetal-remains-found-at-home-of-former-south-bend-abortion-doctor/
There a big market for fetus’ in preservation fluid? Cmon.

Awful..

Attached: 1568328193190.png (512x512, 18K)

They were delivered live, then sacrificed in satanic rituals.
An example case: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Voisin

JEWISH SATANIC BABY KILLING SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH

Selling them to his elite satanic worshiping clientel? Likely
This is pretty big

Wiki results for people named Klopfer are jews
every fucking time

You don't just throw out dead babies, that's fucked up, you have to store them so that they can be disposed of later in a biologically safe manner.

Experiments, at least that's what I would do with them.

Attached: clumpy1.jpg (404x411, 93K)

Imagine God how angry is with America

dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/klopfer

Attached: file.png (2206x1704, 525K)

Lol he stored them at his house. He took the time to preserve them instead of disposing properly at his clinic and then drove them home to store over two thousand of them in his fucking basement.

Reverse card

>South Bend, Indiana
Was Pete Buttigieg's rise in politics facilitated by ritual child sacrifice? Is he a cannibal, a murderer, AND a sodomite?

For what? Medically preserved usually means fixed in formaldehyde as a specimen. Another possibility is that he had a -90C freezer big enough to store 2246 cryo-preserved fetuses in his residence to sell tissue samples for potential stem cell lines.

>or to chinks to grind them up into youth pills

>Performing illegal abortions on 10 year olds
jesus fucking christ..

>His medical license was suspended in 2015 after he was accused of failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl
This makes me wonder if he knew the person who got her pregnant, and that's why he didn't report

I guess she will also have an abortion..

Attached: 1568327868593.jpg (576x1024, 113K)

>clumps of cells
>Babies

Pick one

Can’t imagine he was selling them if he stockpiled thousands of them. He must have been accumulating them over his entire career. Which begs the question... but why?

Attached: AD5E9E8A-0311-46D6-87C3-AA010579EDD2.jpg (569x599, 31K)

Nice try at English, dude :)

>According to this testimony, they repeatedly carried out rituals that would create a special potion for the King. The witch and the Madame de Montespan would call on the devil, and pray to him for the King's love. As a way to express her gratitude for her request, they sacrificed a newborn's life by slitting its throat with a knife. Next, the baby's body would be crushed, and the drained blood and mashed bones would be used in the mixture. Louis's food was tainted in this way for almost thirteen years, until the witch was captured after a police investigation where they uncovered the remains of 2,500 infants in La Voisin's garden.

You're a sick bastard just want you to know that

Obviously, back when he was an abortionist it was illegal to self baby parts, so he had to take the fetuses home with him to sell under the table.

Something similar happened here in LA in the 80s:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_fetus_disposal_scandal

Buttigieg Continues Support for Abortion Provider with Troubled History
Whole Woman’s Health committed dozens of health violations across multiple locations
freebeacon.com/politics/buttigieg-continues-support-for-abortion-provider-with-troubled-history/

Guys I think I’ve got it... what if he specialized in giving abortions to underage children who are sex slaves to (((them))) but he keeps the fetuses as blackmail material because they’re DNA links to the fathers.

Was he living in Chicago, or South Bend?

From the same article:

"The South Bend clinic would be the only one for a radius of several counties," Buttigieg's national press secretary Chris Meagher told the Chicago Tribune. "It is a restriction on a woman's right if she is low-income, or doesn’t have a vehicle, and she has to visit multiple times, but the clinic is dozens of miles away."

South Bend was previously home to an abortion clinic opened in 1978, The Women's Pavilion. The clinic was shut down in 2016 after its owner, Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, was stripped of his medical license indefinitely. Klopfer was found to have violated state law nine times, including not reporting "an abortion on two girls under the age of 14" within the required timeline.

Whole Woman's Health's initial licensing application listed a former employee of Dr. Klopfer's, Liam Morley, as the clinic's administrator. South Bend physician Laura McGuire expressed opposition, saying Whole Woman's Health "has the same kind of profile as Dr. Klopfer."

They don't even hide it anymore.

Would have to do a very quick autopsy...

checkmyclinic.org/clinics/dr-ulrich-klopfer/
this is from 2014. Why the fuck did nobody investigate this before?

Attached: 1549174485287.png (1224x762, 78K)

Damn it. I hate this, cause it's niggers he's aborting.

Fetal cadavers sometimes have use for practice for pediatric surgeons.

Ben Carson used a fetal cadaver before attempting to separate Siamese twins joined at the head.

Of course this guy might just be making something creepy. Cause DAMN that's a lot of dead babies in jars.

Did they have kids?

Attached: 1252251273676.jpg (500x400, 116K)

1. science
2. cheaper than disposal

This explains why he subjected us to Bieber.

Fag

Attached: pizza_.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

>Hook nose
>Dead babies
>Profit potential
>Yid
Why am I not surprised.

Attached: 1553830543575.gif (345x258, 2.52M)

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach... With baby blood.

Makes you wonder if he impregnated little girls and did the abortions at his home.

God I know you have your plan and all but please, please end the world soon. Please.

Attached: 1563105930483.jpg (1920x1200, 585K)

Duh. Hasn’t anyone even seen American Horror Story? He probably trying to create infantata

why do people keep falling for this?
how stupid are you guys? lol

Because he is a literal demon.

This guy is a fag.

bunp

Attached: 1562604362112.png (1062x942, 301K)

I wonder if he was doing abortions at his house after his license was taken

they will not hesitate to kill each and every single one of us. if they can do this to babies imagine what they will do to you

Man, the left's positions are getting violently shitted on by dumb luck. What's going on right now?

Attached: surprised devil.png (832x1128, 959K)

Attached: 1568333094096.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Neck yourself

Fucking homosexual

>2,246 medically preserved fetuses
That's a lot of babies. I wonder if abortion doctors double as hush-hush abortionists for secret societies. I would not be at all surprised if this were the case.

Fucking checkd and you are about to get VANNED for sure bro

ashkenazi jew, need I say more

Did his house have a sign that said dead nigger storage on it?

>school knocker
OY VEY

der sweden

Kill yourself

imagine the smell

>The family name derives from Jewish communal functionaries and titles
Imagine my shock...

Damn I'm sorry to hear that you're suicidal user

God dammit

Imagine finding them while just trying to clean out a dead relative's house.

Fucking krauts ruining threads as usual

He might be a Moloch worshiper.

Governer Pretzel would sell them to Jerry Epstein would serve them as hors d'oeuvres on Lolita Xpress. Don’t ask me how I know.

Attached: 1568333041464.jpg (500x230, 191K)

rip user

Not the first time this has happend. Nothing will come of it because they are considered "tissue".

They're becoming more brazen cause they know their time is short.
They'll get MORE active in the times that come

i miss olden /b/ those guys knew how to scare the shit out of you...

>fox59.com/2019/09/13/thousands-of-fetal-remains-found-at-home-of-former-south-bend-abortion-doctor/

Attached: Immunity Doggo.jpg (1352x1732, 420K)

>2246 fetuses
I don't know but it's awfully specific number. They just counted this in a few days then? Just wondering.
Also a lot of people don't throw away anything; why not keep 2k fetuses?

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND
--
You're a beta loser. Girls are a Godsend. Wow, finally she wants to hang out with me! She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!! She's only had 138 cocks in her, extra low mileage!!!

Jokes on you, that hoe is totally..
>#PRE-OWNED
>#USED
>#REFURBISHED
>#HAND-ME-DOWN
>#RECYCLED
>#PASSED DOWN
>#RECLAIMED
>#CONVERTED
>#REMODELED
>#RENOVATED
>#MODERNIZED
>#UPDATED
>#REVAMPED
you WILL eat the cunt!

Wow, the similarity between this and the Malvin Weisberg case are surprising

>Jew doctor kept 16,000 aborted babies on his property
>Never charged, apparently "i couldnt dispose of them properly as i didnt have enough money" was a solid legal defense

based and arkancide pilled

>the government forbids homework
He was just trying to get better at his job. Fuck this country and fuck mediocrity

Attached: 1567997510048.jpg (1024x551, 110K)

why are we so evil to one another

Interesting how they didn't provide any details on where they were found just that they were found on his property. Surely he had a dedicated room of some kind to keep that many dead babies?

The guy being perfectly okay with thousands of dead babies being on his property should be enough reason to kick his ass.

in light of this news, sopa is now an Illinois meme

are these the same person?

Attached: 1568151660336-same.jpg (1458x647, 509K)

You have no power here

Attached: 1568329532425.jpg (560x890, 159K)

Damn it

His brother donated to the Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs' Morgenthau Memorial Endowment Fund
Could be something, could be nothing

Attached: klopfer.jpg (766x2175, 500K)

I'm gonna go with b)

Attached: 1568142009311.jpg (540x720, 34K)

What did you delete pedo?

My mom is already dead so you have no power. Tee

Fick dich neger