Circumcision

Why do muslims and jews cut off the foreskin of their babies? What about it makes the damage worth it?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (423x565, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just pure perversion, plain and simple. there is no good reason for it at all

please quit reminding me about my kiked dick

Attached: 1568408187413.png (601x768, 669K)

>226491550▶
>Why do muslims and jews cut off the foreskin of their babies?

Human tax. They're fucking jews bro.

we have a thread talking about this without NSFW images OP

the cut cock dudes that I know tend to flock for the most psycho bitches they can find.

To show membership of being part of the tribe. There is no other benefit and it was done because it was an insane mutilation ritual that nobody outside the tribe would do just because.

Imagine though what that says about American men where 75% or so have had a circumcision. They're wearing a brand of a foreign fate, a foreign people, a people who completely controls every aspects of their lives.

see, even satan agrees.

I'm only half circumcised, and on top of that I'm fat. So I basically have a full covering. No problems.

>has pictures of dicks on his computer
Faggot loves talking about cocks, uhh?

>jews
Moloch
>muslims
That pedophile muhammad copied jewish shit to make his delirium look more "real"

It's proof of God. No one would start doing this to themselves and their sons unless they were directly ordered to by a divine being. There is nothing so against the grain of the natural instincts of man. Nothing else compares.

fuck off jew. circumcision needs to be banned as a basic human rights issue.

>Looks better
>Would you want to fuck a roastie with giant saggy pussy lips that had like a hundred dicks? Or a small tight pussy that was pleasing to the eye?
>prevents your dick from having a foreskin odor. INB4 "JUST WASH IT!!!" Dog dicks always smell for the same reason an armpit smells. Washing it doesn't make the smell go away and women always comment on there being a smell and foul taste compared to circumcised.
>also cleaner and unlikely to have dick cheese

Attached: 67449452_2499912986711545_6601314250906402816_n.jpg (728x410, 32K)

>don't like cutting baby dicks, you must be a faggot
that shill strategy is stale. Sloppy job.

>mfw not a cutcuck

Attached: 110.png (554x400, 87K)

jesus christ it's a lion get in the car

Attached: lion.jpg (728x410, 60K)

I'm a cutfag because I has phimosis as a kid. When I was 11-12 years old I just could not pee because my fucking foreskin blocked everything...

I can remember having stinky dirty dick before I was cut. After the procedure my dick feels much more comfortable and it can't get dirty, because it's not enclosed fully anymore.

Now at the end of my 20s I can say that I'm glad being a cutfag - girls like it, I can hold longer during sex and it's clean all the time.

It's not that bad, I don't even get the purpose of this discussion...

>mutilated at birth as part of a tribal ritual that even the rabbis admit is to harm
you must have been chosen

Juden Raus

thank god my parents aren't jews, niggers of muslims
look at that disgusting dried out head

>Kellogs pushes circumcision to reduce masturbation in whites, in other words to reduce sexual pleasure
>western nations have reduced birth rates
>lets import shitskins to replace whites

Nothing to see here

kek

Uneducated people being uneducated.

>I can hold longer during sex and it's clean all the time.
but the skin makes everything work more smoothly.

kek

I don't understand. Why would a baby need to have a penis that is, allegedly, pleasing to the eye of a woman? I get the feeling you are talking about this in a sexual context, but I must be wrong. That would be pedophilia

I'm fully white. Operation was done in a real hospital

>got cut after 12 years old
>It's not that bad, I don't even get the purpose of this discussion...
holy fuck the stupidity of this post

Okay, ignore it having to do with Jews. Circumcision really isn't bad, no doubt as much as you guys are talking about. What's up with the big fuss?

Just trying to understand, t. circumcised..

It makes your dick look more
youthful and energetic.
No man likes to see meat curtains
flapping between a roasties thighs
Uncircumcised peni have no personality to it.

Attached: 105441963-1536589417802serena.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19K)

>I don't understand. Why would a baby need to have a penis that is, allegedly, pleasing to the eye of a woman?
If there's one topic that brings shills out of the woodwork, it's circumcision. Next is vaccines, then climate change.

>I can remember having stinky dirty dick before I was cut.
yes, because you had phimosis and couldn't pull your skin back to clean it retard
which is mostly due to your poor hygiene and lack of masturbation

>Would you want to fuck a roastie with giant saggy pussy lips that had like a hundred dicks?
>actually believing that promiscuity causes this
It's actually genetic, user.

Muslims do it when the boy is around 10.

are those penises?

Are you retarded? I could die because I could not piss... lmao imagine being this stupid! You all must be virgins

feels very good desu, never had problems and all girls liked it

>penis mutilated for profit in a hospital
Why don't you hire an attorney?

the feeling of superiority that kikes and sandniggers get when they think about how many other men they ruined with arbitrary occultist rituals

>Are you retarded?
no you are, because most circumcision happens long before your age. you are irrelevant. most circumcision does not happen because of medical necessity but you probably already know that.

>girls liked it
nah girls prefer uncut

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage?amp

It permanently rewires the brain from the trauma. It affects you in ways your not consciously aware of.

I’m saying the people who are against circumcision are uneducated.

I was a kid and didn't know anything about masturbaiting mate... And my hygiene was very good for a 11 yo kid

Male Genital Mutilation.

wtf, really, non kikes and sandniggers do circumcision just for fun?

You must be a virgin then... Or it's a leaf thing. Here girls absolutely love cutfags.

>And my hygiene was very good for a 11 yo kid
get a load of this shill

>You must be a virgin then
there it is

No, all girls like cut. It doesn’t matter from what country they come from. He is just misinformed.

Imagine shilling for cut/uncut

You are pathetic

>faggots get defensive when people don't want to look at penises in the catalog
Kill yourself, homosexuals.

or unless they were mentally ill. face it, religious people are mentally ill, especially kikes

muslims are dirty ass fuckers. nigger tier.

At the end of the day the question really is this;

Is it okay to use a scalpel and cut a child's penis?

Would you do it to yourself now as an adult? Well would you???

circumcision on minors who don't have an immediate medical emergency like NOT BEING ABLE TO PISS LOL is immoral.

obviously someone whose foreskin has grown suddenly so they suddenly can't piss is an outlier and not part of the discussion.

Wearing a turtle neck in the summer is too hot, therefore.....

to make their babies psychotic so they will allow themselves to be terrorized by a small group of psychopathic priests

niggers in america are all circumcised themselves also tho?

>Imagine shilling for cut/uncut
>You are pathetic
no kidding, you are pathetic

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

imagine being this much of a self-hating kike.

Girls do not care about cut/uncut, you dumb faggots. It’s just size lol

>Imagine cutting off your dick just to make women happy

The epitome of cuckoldery

Attached: 1568365684539~2.png (333x362, 38K)

you had one job
also, your doctor should've probably told you to start pulling your skin back since you were still young instead going right for the snip

Attached: 1554652763843.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

The same reason that they don't eat pork. It actually made sense, 6000 years ago

I’m uncut, but I leave the foreskin pulled back so that I don’t get dick cheese

It’s not cutting the actual penis. It’s cutting a piece of skin.

It's part of the penis

bottom dick looking extra skinny

The foreskin is part of the penis you imbecile.

Attached: hideous pest.jpg (660x721, 31K)

>It’s not cutting the actual penis
these threads are always so ridiculous. the foreSKIN is part of the penis. you're probably holding your sides as you type that BS.

you had one job
also, your doctor should've probably told you to start pulling your skin back since you were still young instead going right for the snip

Attached: 1554652763843.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

A kike sucking a baby cock is somehow safe for work but two anatomical comparisons are not. Just goes to show how far we have fallen

Yeah it's not like it permanently traumatizes the infant and severely reduces sensitivity

You can keep your dick moist and soft by using skinfriendly and chemical free lotion and wearing a manhood (a artificial foreskin you can wear to protect the glans from friction)

Unfortunately you are still missing a shit ton of nerves which makes sex feel less enjoyable.
Overall circumcision sucks.

fuck off kike

>guaranteed replies
educate yourself dogfucker

It’s immoral to force them to do it as adults because it’s a painful procedure. It’s literally painless and quick as a baby.

They come from the fucking desert, that's why

I do'nt WANT to see your penis!

Attached: 0f67dd90ad5d89da65007d1ac059b37920beea22f9977917092aea5ace433ce7.png (450x600, 12K)

It makes no difference other than it’s more hygienic. It’s also objectively looks better.

>It’s immoral to force them to do it as adults because it’s a painful procedure. It’s literally painless and quick as a baby.
look at this, several levels of jewry in one post. I have to respect your ability to do that.

nice "no u" argument faggot

I'm just speaking about my experience being a cutfag. If you don't like it, it's your decision

Bullshit, as a cutfag I can tell you - you last longer during sex and it's very easy

there is no excuse, kikes are sick fucks

>so that I don’t get dick cheese

Attached: coss.png (339x532, 171K)

Go commit die

Wrong, it traumatizes the child and causes permanent insensitivity. And that's if there's no complications! Over 100 baby boys straight up die every year due to circumcision.

>it's your decision
get a load of this liar

Of course you will last longer since you can't feel shit.
Im also cut and barely feel anything by vaginal sex, only intense blowjobs do it for me.

How the fuck can you say it makes no difference when the head of the penis is exposed it absolutely loses sensitivity.

>Over 100...

That's just in America, which is has relatively sanitary hosptials. Imagine circumcisions in fucking Africa, or Indonesia

t. roastie

>Imagine circumcisions in fucking Africa, or Indonesia
imagine being orthodox jew and having it sucked off by a 65 year old rabbi

Birthrates and population growth of bronze-age desert tribes.
The amputation of almost all of the erogenous sensory tissue makes it impossible to have an orgasm without ejaculation. Some circumcised men have only ever ejaculated and never had an orgasm.
It's amazing genital mutilation remains legal worldwide.

>Why

Circumcision trauma breeds sociopaths.
Wars for world conquest need sociopaths to do the killing.

Attached: metzi.png (735x490, 610K)

Yes. Around 75% of American males are cirumcisized according to their medical research. Circumcision being more prevalent among white Caucasian and least prevalent on niggers.

You didn't address my point.

It's true :/