WWYD

>door bell rings
>Hello it’s the Sheriff’s Office.
>We heard you have illegal weapons and you must give them to us. We have a court order.
WWYD Jow Forums?

Attached: 288CCC61-41BF-425C-82A9-B190ACB8CFAD.jpg (700x494, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>female cop
I wouldn't have to do anything from the looks of it

>show em my dick and call them faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A

Fpbp
Based

Let them break in, record then let them drag me away after whatever violence ensues lol oh well

Like they wouldn't be there with SWAT and an armored vehicle or two doing a no-knock warrant.

Tell them to get the fuck off my property and slam the door.

Shoot them. I'm better trained then they are.

Attached: 1552350069576.png (607x985, 597K)

They can't amputate my arms and legs. Those are the only lethal weapons I possess.

I'd say I think you're lost mate this is Australia

>what is the name of the JUDGE that signed this order?

I think the only 8 cops in all of Idaho that would do that live in Sun Valley. I'm probably safe.

>illegal
>weapons
eat my cock, femoid

Attached: 1566228192012.gif (53x56, 10K)

president warren

this thread glows

Don’t worry goy. Just come out peacefully.

I'm not American but

>Play it off like it's a joke and I don't know what they're talking about
>When they start getting more assertive, demand to know their badge numbers and call their department to verify.
>call state police and verify the departments and phone numbers
>Hopefully I'd have cameras installed and clearly visible, as well as a security screen
>Tell them "Sorry I just don't really trust you, you'll have to come back with state or federal police or [some more obscure documentation I read on an internet forum]"
>Basically attempt to waste as much time as I could, all while telling them about how I lost the guns on a boating accident I had two years ago

I like watching COPS and roleplaying as the criminal. How would I do? Would I get shot?

I don't have a "door bell". I have 30 acres. Come take them.

Having mental health crisis and In fear for my life, let the bodies hit the floor

>ami being detained?

Definitely boating accident. Good idea. We should all say this for the lols when they come to take our guns. In fact we should have humorous threads on this.

ask to see the court order, hand it back and ask them to come back with a search warrant, close the door on them.
After they leave move the weapons to a relatives house and return home for the no-knock. Sue them when they don't find anything.

Attached: 1551064446915.jpg (540x540, 24K)

>Would I get shot?
yes
The correct solution is to answer the door with a camera recording, tell them you're recording, call a lawyer, and don't let them in. Of course if they have a warrant and know you're armed, they'll just bust your door down and kill you and your dog and sort out the paperwork later.

>Get a warrant or I'll sue your department for harassment, I have a Jewish lawyer.

Are you the pizza guy?

Attached: Pizza.jpg (295x306, 26K)

Vote for Drumpf so it can happen to every U.S. flag on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1567802444568.jpg (800x480, 105K)

I'm getting a copy of all documents before the door opens, I'm speaking with my attorney before the door opens, and there will be a court case which has already occurred under which I was able to confront my accuser, or there will be no removal of property.
The judge will be acting in treason to the State and the Nation, as will these "officers." There isn't a question, don't serve what isn't lawful and pretend your paycheck is a validity excuse for war against your own.
The people who passed the 'red flag' laws may have meant well, but they're wrong. Even you Micheal.

>After they leave move the weapons to a relatives house and return home for the no-knock. Sue them when they don't find anything.
>Not gearing up and prepping a battle rifle for their return

Those are not sheriff deputies, you ignorant child.

Nothing. I know the sheriff personally, and he wouldn't pull shit like this, especially in Arizona.

Attached: d483566f6430b6a2f78a97a5800f38b3.jpg (544x500, 93K)

Based

It depends on what cops you're dealing with.
Some won't give you their badge number or full name and will try to stop you from making a phone call. (will say you're not allowed, may threaten, etc.)

>Tell them "Sorry I just don't really trust you, you'll have to.....
The Identification they give you is sufficient for anything you'd possibly need and would laugh at you if you said this.

>Basically attempt to waste as much time as I could.....
If they're having a bad day they can arrest you for this.

You wouldn't get shot.