Lone Wolves Are Pathetic

Constantly you’ll see people who are preppers, militiamen or anti government rightfully be wary of any organising because of the threat of entrapment and infiltration by glowies. It’s a perfectly ration and real issue to be concerned about but there are ways to make the likelihood of that happening practically zero while still being effective.

I’m not talking about that though I’m more concerned with people who because of this problem start to glorify being alone, being a “lone wolf”. The fact is it doesn’t matter how good of a shot you are, how smart you are or how much gear you have the lone wolf will always lose. The individual will always be weaker to the group in any conflict. If you’re alone and you get injured you’re fucked, if you run into a group you’re fucked, if you’re targeted by a group you’re fucked, if you run out of anything you’re fucked and if you need to do something you don’t have the skills to do you’re fucked.

If the day came and the feds started coming for your guns, they would just no knock your door, get you at work or as you leave your car. These are tried and true methods that they use. You NEED your neighbors to give you a heads up, to physically but peacefully block the cops if they come rolling down. That’s also a tried and true method of resistance.

And we’ve all seen the Feds favorite tactic in work before, if they get you in a defensive position they’ll just set the building on fire and watch. Robert Matthews, Dorner, MOVE and SLA all died without “taking anybody with them”.

So the bunker down with your rifle approach is a failure. If you ever need to resist the state then you need to be on the move. You need safe houses, you need supporters and sympathisers, you need to be in densely populated areas where they can’t burn your house down, you need information which can only be gathered by larger groups of people working together.

This is all hypothetical of course.

Attached: 59CB41EE-978B-47B4-84C8-7BD216BA6486.jpg (569x800, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-personal.umich.edu/~satran/PoliSci 06/Wk 11-1 Terrorism Networks leaderless-resistance.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA
siegekultur.biz/apolitica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Le proud cattle

>didn’t even read the post

Lone wolf checking in. I have family and friends and really good friends but I wouldn't trust any of them with my life. It's that thing about dying on your feet ...

Attached: pepe hermit.jpg (600x1024, 142K)

You need a lot more sympathizers there feller. You're not wrong, just early.

What's the best way to network, user? Have any suggestions?

Your friends, family, hobby, reconnect with people if need be and try out some normie groups. There’s a lot of ways but it’s best to avoid recruiting openly because infiltrators will be there like flies.

Attached: 1568422314258.png (872x886, 190K)

>lone wolf
>leaderless resistance
pic related scares the fuck out of glowniggers

Attached: c18.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

You're pretty smart for a NazBol

It doesn’t because it’s proven to have failed.

We should support decentralization but not disorganization

nazbols are the epitome of manliness

Attached: 6A9F1ED9-6649-4A48-8528-5805435D51D3.jpg (900x698, 69K)

www-personal.umich.edu/~satran/PoliSci 06/Wk 11-1 Terrorism Networks leaderless-resistance.pdf

I wrote that pdf

>Communism now represents a threat to no one in the United States,
Well, you weren't very fucking prescient, now were you?

Explain serial killers, tard.

awesome
But they will never get all those russian arms that vlad sent me in payment for hacking the election. You can't take what is buried all around the country.

Based but to be fair Dorner took down a few people on his way out but only because he took the initiative to them.

I didn’t either and I agree with him.

>pic related scares the fuck out of glowniggers
Does it? Maybe it does. Collaborationists are a fearful bunch because they have a lot to lose.
However, the problem with leaderless resistance is it's been all leaderless and no resistance.
Right wingers need to figure out that resistance only works if it actually happens.

So far, the only time in the past 20 years that a SANE individual has assassinated a politician was back in 2015 when Dylan Roof shot a senator on his way to church.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA

Attached: 10.jpg (644x327, 51K)

I've been trying to explain this to people around me lately. The prepper movement makes no sense when it comes to civil conflict. No one will be coming to help them, and the food buckets will run out eventually.
The right needs to start organizing, and we need to start showing up to gun rallies and the like. You don't have to join a militia. Just get to know your neighbors. Go to church. Get to know your community.
I think too many people are still believing in the silent majority bullshit. We dodged a huge bullet making it through the Obama administration. We will not survive the next Dem.

Can someone remind me what the fuck nazbol's stand for

>memoryholed
they assassinated a pro-immigration politician in germany a couple of months ago

They will flat-out turn the nukes on their own people if it becomes clear an armed revolution is inevitable.

Just stop.

>The prepper movement makes no sense when it comes to civil conflict. No one will be coming to help them, and the food buckets will run out eventually.
I think the goals of most preppers is just to survive an economic collapse or civil war, not to get involved directly. Any groups that aim to get involved are probably just honeypots.

The smartest preppers have some sustainable food, electricity and water

>They will flat-out turn the nukes on their own people
good, who cares lol.

>They will flat-out turn the nukes on their own people
If they so much as threaten this then they will have shot themselves in the foot so hard they will never recover. Internally and externally there will be so much opposition that they will never survive.

It would be out of spite more than anything else.

yep, natsoc is an entrapment scam

Anyone have the story of the one guerrula fighter who killed like 60 people with a sniper rifle from the wilderness near an occupied town? Think it was in russia may have been posted.

Where theres a will theres a way and my will is indominable i dont know how many others but the force of a thousand suns will rain down once the flood gates open.

This hypothetical scenario is flawed, by the thought process of being a lone, sitting duck waiting to be violated. The chances of living another day often start with taking the initiative to start the movement. We should not be threatening rural citizen against urban citizen...it should be all citizens vs. fat elitists that have feasted at our golden trough for too long.

It is DC pigs, REPUBLICANS INCLUDED, that just voted to let hundreds of thousands of pajeets get STEM jobs over American born college kids, already saddled with school debt, there should have been marches into DC right after that!

>it should be all citizens vs. fat elitists that have feasted at our golden trough for too long.
unfortunately there are many millions of your fellow citizens that want you disarmed, imprisoned, or killed and they want to use the government to do it.

>glownigger psyops scare the fuck out of glowniggers
scary effective

Lone wolves must have a place in the resistance (the start, obviously) or kiked faggots like you wouldn't make threads like this. Nice meme flag.

Don't like SIEGE stuff myself (Too distant from my reality) but I think that text is somehow relevant for the theard.

"If the System is the puppetmaster than whose strings are they pulling? Shall I tell you? Why yours, of course. The System tugs at the "Left" and the "Right" reacts. The System then tugs at the "Right" and then the "Left" "reacts."

Ever the obedient little revolutionaries. Ever the gullible sheepwalkers lulled into a passive state of complicity by the Movementarian mesmerists of the MSM.

The System demands a demonstration of loyalty, and you jump at the opportunity to please your masters. A riot? An arson? A bomb scare? A mass-shooting? The System has at its disposal a veritable shadow army of useful idiots, idiots just like yourselves. And the funny part? The System didn't even break a sweat enslaving you either. You did the grunt work for them. All by walking willingly into your electronic prison cells. So willingly in fact you didn't even notice that your newly issued political uniforms came to you straight from the System's stores of black BDUs and camo fatigues.

You sold your souls to the Electric Jew. We know. We see the evidence of your moral cowardice and ideological insecurity every day..."
siegekultur.biz/apolitica/

see

Interesting point.

Organization is generally not a good idea, what we have here, today is siege culture, or user culture at least that's what we had on 8. chan.

The issue of organization does bear a more detailed address.

Not being organized does not necessarily make you anonymous, nor will it in most cases keep you from being rounded up if things get hard enough. If you've ever been to 8 chan or 4 chan without a proxy, or if you ever been here/there with a proxy, than accessed some site where there was personal info, or an e-mail box you also EVER accessed without a proxy, than there's a good chance they know who you are.

But being disorganized does help to remain undetected - because there's a lot of people on these sites. And that's where bait topics come in - to identify which persons are most worthvile tracking down.

Where organization is bad is

1. If you're organized it's easier to watch you, because they need only watch those who are in an organization, (not everyone) and they only need a smaller team to watch a group, or a few infiltrators will do it.

Surveylance math -- 3 informers, and/or 5 surveylance team mebers for an organization of 200 people = 8 people, or 2-3 people to watch every person of ghe same 200 people = 600 people.

Watching every single disorganized individual is a lot harder. So if you're disorganized it's not that they don't know who you are (though it does help), It's just that they don't know what everyone is doing.

Attached: ggg.png (404x318, 200K)

2. If you're organized they can mislead you with false leaders, also they can dupe you into wasting a lot of time and money on the organization, and than just destroy it all periodically.

There's also entrapment, and while there is still legal proceedings (law will become increasingly less important as things unravel) group membership can also be used as a legal excuse to arrest you.

Where being alone is bad:

The drawback of being alone is lack of motivation - 2 people are lot more likely to be active than one.

So if there is a situation where civil war has broken out or is imminent create 2 man but no more than 3 man teams (with some exceptions). And there should not be any communication between groups. 2 persons, 3 and that's it no talk on the net, nothing.

As to how? Recruit a buddy offline. Or find a way to stick your head up once - particularly as we ex 8 channers move onto the darknet - and find somebody in your area on the (dark)net whom you can trust. Just make some friends. (where 8 ch 4 ch is bad is the lack of person to person contact possibility - and good posts do not mark you as a reliable individual)

There's other ways you can think of.

Another point - being unorganized as stated before probably will not save you from a roundup - so you do need to take extra measures to have options if a roundup begins. In short somewhere to live where they don't know where you are - and stay off the net if you move there.

Attached: 1568379741147.jpg (782x714, 63K)

Only those who grew up in rural areas, never traveled, or hang out on conspiracy forums think this way.

I used to frequent a conspiracy forum quite often. Then I had to work in buttfuck no where and traveled a bit. I'd hop on a few times here and there, and slowly began to see how insane those people are.

look into Mike Mah's writing on the subject "3 man militia"

pro tip: they should learn some trade

If we want to succeed, we need to learn cell structure for the coming struggle. We need to learn this or we will die. I recommend “The Brigade” a fiction novel by Harold a Covington, to understand how real white revolution will likely be carried out.

>the lone wolf will always lose
Not only will I be a lone wolf but I have forestbros. Forestbro will come around and warn me of intruders. Then he gives me the look of "I'll be back in 10 minutes" then the screams... I can't get the screams out of my head. They promised me they wouldn't do it around me unless they have to.
>webm related

Attached: wolf.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

No one wants to clear a forest of wolves

It's the end result of hyper-individualism which will never work at enacting political change.

Sorry individualists but it's a dead end ideology.

We are just waiting for the right time dude. When its go time we are going to overwhelm them with force.

The jew fears the lone wolf. Don't talk about you plans with other people, don't write anything down, don't use the internet to do research. Become a martyr for the cause and your name will live on forever.

any links you can help with, or do I just internet search?

>lone Wolf pathetic
Except Eugen Schauman, hes a Chad, and a hero

Attached: 1551831553081.jpg (923x713, 73K)

Dude. If you seriously want to kill a bunch of Feds start a militia and bomb your meeting. At least half of them will be Feds.

this is actually brilliant LMAO
glowies BTFO

Then you need to make better friends faggot