Stop advising people to go into trades

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Stop advising people to go into trades.
This is the other glaring flaw at the heart of the case for welding as the ideal alternative to college. The overwhelming majority of American welders are not earning $150,000 a year. Not even close. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average annual salary for an experienced welder in 2018 was a little more than $41,000 a year—which was only about $16,000 above the poverty line for a family of four.
archive.is/BEHck

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-13-at-10.22.08-PM.png (288 KB, 736x463)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yjSDh2B_ly0

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

41k for a single male is pretty good money. Just don't go out an by a lifted truck right away and you can live pretty good on trades.

Attached: ALkWtX1EADheM4h297MDCYSdG4Rd64x-cE88gGd-K7I.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080)

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

everyone is made for college
yeah no.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

if you go into trades, then you should start your own company

t. electrician

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

the average annual salary for an experienced welder in 2018 was a little more than $41,000 a year—which was only about $16,000 above the poverty line for a family of four.
But without a family of four, $41K is plenty to live on comfortably. You could even afford to by an S2000 with a check and have a sweet ride.

The real problem with welding is metal fumes. Your body is going to hate you until you get used to it.

Attached: 1458983624906.jpg (117 KB, 761x960)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

depends on where you work and what you o. I am a contract welder. my company flies me all over the country to weld at powerplants and other factories. I make almost $3000 a week on the road.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Be better than average then....

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

just invest you’ll finally make money

Attached: 85EF2C7A-0D5D-4668-A069-E1C0A6D4171C.png (57 KB, 275x374)

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

41k is awesome for a single person
Pull the other one buddy

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

making money without going into debt is baaaaaaad goyim go to college!

nobody said welding would make you rich, but it's immediate work that will always be in demand

John Powell
John Powell

The Atlantic

Attached: 3a7.jpg (81 KB, 680x680)

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

How do I get to this level?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Just don't go out an by a lifted truck right away
Enjoy the abuse and hazing you'll get for not having one. First thing you need to do as a tradecuck is pick up cigarette smoking and get a lifted truck.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Man I wish I had gone into a trade. Fuck this broken ass country where we compete with one another for the same moldy piece of cheese like rats in a cage.

Please God send us another Hitler

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

That’s why you do specialized welding. Pipe welding, cell tower welding or even underwater welding. Don’t be lazy and you’ll be ok. Better than slinging coffee and paying off the university kikes.

Evan Green
Evan Green

tradecuck keep wringing those soft hands chaim

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Good, good. Take those diversity courses goy!

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Gas pipe welder for utility company here. $56.93 an hour. As much ot as I want.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

on the road is automatic time and a half plus its all overtime on top of it.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

was a little more than $41,000 a year

You can tell the writer of this article was upper-middle class / coastal elite. Welders can work anywhere, and $40k a year could buy you an actual house on actual land in Middle America without any student loans to get in the way. Not to mention after a few years experience and some ambition you can start your own welding business and actually make $100k.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Be an auto mechanic. Shops and dealers everywhere. If you don’t like it, toolbox has wheels on it. Some are big enough to sleep in.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

communist indoctrination college should be mandatory, goyim!
Okay.

Most people don't get this, they're too fucking dumb.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Good money in welding pipe and pressure vessels. Bridge welders make fine coin too.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

t. has never worked a day on his life

Tyler White
Tyler White

More consumer/product alienation propaganda which ironically Marx predicted. The end game is to make you as reliant on society as possible and therefore the least likely to dissent.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

was a little more than $41,000 a year—which was only about $16,000 above the poverty line for a family of four.
What a fucking stupid metric to go by. Most people would struggle with a family of four but who the hell has families that large other than nonwhites anyway? Also, any person with a brain will have multiple side income streams these days

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Beats a useless degree in feminist studies, $200,000 of debt, and a minimum wage job at Starbucks.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

You know, the best trade is selling xanax and heroin to inner-city libs.
Lots of profit to be had and customers that have no clue about how money works.

Attached: 1541811538023.jpg (91 KB, 330x516)

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Career choice advice is 90% psyops to lower wages.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

mfw i went into mechanical drafting
mfw it's better than a dirty, dangerous workshop
mfw been down this road before

Attached: nervous-airplane.jpg (47 KB, 550x642)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

welding is the only trade
we're running a massive deficit of tradesman and those guys can pretty much get away with murder on your wallet right now because of it.

besides, someone has to build and maintain the physical infrastructure of this society and it's not going to be liberal arts majors doing it

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

if you aren't a piece of chet you can make great money welding
the problem is that you're going to be working 60+ hour weeks for the rest of your life or until you open your own welding business
i would rather make less money at an air conditioned desk than to do physical labor for more than 2/3 of my work week

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I was on a dock and they had a guy welding the pilings for a soon to be dock. I talked to the guy running his heater and air supply and I said "man I be that guy makes a shit ton of money" Then he says "not as much as the guy who inspects it."

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

OT is based and redpilled.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Alright, zoomers. You want to know what working in the trades is really like?

Wake up before dawn, probably have to drive across town to the shop
If your job is mobile, right back in a vehicle to sit in morning traffic
Work your ass off all morning surrounded by pea-brained boomers who will shit on you all day if you're the new guy
Get all the grunt work because you're new
Smoke break because you have to smoke cigarettes now whether you like it or not
Lunch, probably gas station food
Work your ass off in the heat of the day
Sit in early rush hour traffic back to the shop
Get in your car, sit in rush hour traffic again
Won't get paid more than $17 an hour until you have at least 5 years in

Sounds fucking exhilarating, doesn't it?

Fuck the trades, go into business for yourself.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Say goodbye to your eyes and ears

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Dafuq are you talking about? I’m a welder and I make good bank. Benefits, retirement, plenty of overtime. Own two cars. Lots of cool bang bang hardware. Got bitches tryna fuck me on the regular. It’s the most alpha male profession on the planet.

Attached: 382F354D-29B9-4B30-AA34-128382F6F1A5.jpg (1.73 MB, 2000x1500)

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

which was only about $16,000 above the poverty line for a family of four.
So enough to take care of a family of four?

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

I'm a tile guy and made $170k last year.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

What is a welding mask and ear plugs.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Oh yeah almost forgot. If you’re smart and know the trade, you can save up about 4k and take the CWI exam. They make well over 100k yearly. You guys haven’t done much research in to this stuff I can tell.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

To be fair if the thing fucks up the guy who inspects it and gives it the OK is more likely to be sued than the guy who welded it.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Oh my God this was my life for 4 years before I begged my way into a half white collar job in building Automation, minus the smoking. Douchebags of all ages mocked me the whole time for not wrecking my health but I'll have the last laugh when they die of cancer and I'll get to dance on their graves and go for a brisk jog afterwards

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

I work security and make $100k a year, people are just fucking idiots.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

welding mask
You fucking pussy

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

if the inspector fucks up it's his ass
if the welder fucks up he just has to fix it

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Is engineering technology a good field?

Attached: IMG-20190907-145904.jpg (2.62 MB, 3456x3456)

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

The hazing never stops. But knowing you are far more intelligent and they are being paid hourly after 10-15 years and you being self employed fucking off at every opportunity at less than 10 in the trades. Makes it bearable i guess.

Attached: 1555750292525.gif (1.97 MB, 320x166)

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Attached: tradecuck.png (30 KB, 447x225)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

get in to instrumentation instead

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

For most men between 100 and 115 IQ the trades is the best option for them. If they don't learn a useful skill they'll be stuck in the (((service economy))) working as a cashier. You won't 'get rich' unless you go into business for yourself and do well, but you can make a much more decent living than working at Publix for $10/hr.

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics

why does this even exist? also most tradesmen dont report the $50,000+ they get paid under the table lel

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Don't go into trades, goy, get that gender studies PhD you always wanted

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Livable wage to raise a fgamily on without 120K debt
"No, this is bad, don't you want this college job that you could make 150,000 a year in but won't for the first 40 years or ever if you aren't in a special clique?

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

JUST GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME A DEBT RIDDEN COMMUNIST POORFAG FOR MY ALMA MATER'S BENEFIT, BRO

There is NOTHING wrong or shameful about getting a job out of highschool.

Attached: Endowment.jpg (2.26 MB, 1872x3037)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

How are your knees

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

I keep hearing people talk about "trade school vs college" maybe it's just my town but where I grew up the trade school WAS the college. That's not some silly metaphor either. You want to a carpenter? The college has a certificate program for that, plumbing, welding, mechanics,
electrician,HVACC, ems, fire fighter, security, the college offers certificate programs for any trade you could think of, and no one else in town offers any real good apprentice work.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Why must one be rich?
Rich and happy are not the same.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

go to college
and
learn a trade

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

STILL not smoking cigarettes

Attached: 1561522684685.jpg (31 KB, 620x644)

Logan Green
Logan Green

Family of four
Yikes. Imagining having kids with some dead end job. Soduku yourself

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

I dont want to be rich I just want a livable income where im not expected to hold 2-3 jobs just to exist without living paycheck to paycheck. All I can hope at this point is the government will step in and start forcing corporations to pay workers fairly. UBI probably wont fly but perhaps something to its effect.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

I genuinely don't believe the average for welders is 40k.

Is that before considering overtime/double time/bonuses? I have an even less skilled job and made well over that in my first year.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

This
As an actual professional welder here I can tell you that you're not going to make huge bucks welding unless you're doing highly specialized kind of work. However, there is a huge demand for good welders right now and you're pretty much guaranteed to find work. And if you don't mind working some heavy overtime every once in a while you can take home some pretty decent paychecks

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

i made 61K last year driving a truck. i literally live in it. i eat on the cheap - pb&j or bologna/cheese sandwiches; every once in awhile i treat myself to the dollar menu at mcdonalds. 25 now - looking forward to retiring to my own MT acreage by 40

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Fuck of, childless faggot.
I do it on less than that.

Attached: image.jpg (409 KB, 1583x2048)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

That's a joke I work on PI for Major company and bearing have a reason to live anymore.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Welding is going to be 90% automated in 20 years.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Its not how much you earn a year, its how much you have per year after paying your eternal slavery bond for college.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

He will need it for his cancer bills later on.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

You must be fat as fuck with a diet/lifestyle like that.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

I would've been funnier if you just typed sudoku correctly

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

Notice how (((they))) crafted a "STEM shortage" to flood the market with H1B labor, and how they've flooded the market of "unskilled labor" with illegals? (All in the name of cheap labor.)

What makes you think they wouldn't do that to trades? *And, indeed, we see it with [eg] illegals and construction & roofing.)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

I make 150k per year!
How much do you spend on living expenses?
um....
Yeah, I thought so.
go to college, get massive debt to the freddie mac jew. that will make life "good!"
nope. get a skill, take a few business classes on the side. Start your own business.
that will build the nest egg you need to make anything possible. 2 years of working will pay for college, and having a solid summer job can't hurt either.
only idiots go straight into college after highschool on debt. If you have a great business idea, you don't want to be in college. if you're in college, you're aiming to be working for someone else, and that won't be paying down your debt for decades.

Colton Green
Colton Green

hey guys, not to be a pain in the ass (pun intended, lol), but we still have to get to the bottom ( ;) ) of the old problem of WHO THE FUCK JUST CAN NOT STOP SUCKING ALL THESE FUCKING COCKS??!!?

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

somebody's mad others work smarter not harder.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

hurrr do X
no hurr do Y
no no hurr do Z
Why the hell are people doing this? Why are they overlooking the context? No job alone in any career field is going to automatically guarantee placement. You have to look at the job market. If there's a saturation of people in one field, the value of the job diminishes to the market. Fucking hell.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

No it's not. Automated systems need highly intelligent and stable societies to work. Japan for example.
The muttification of the US is going to make it impossible to have bots doing work simply because people are going to loot these machines for copper to feed their heroin habits.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

I was lucky enough to finesse my way into becoming a cannabis grower, labor but significantly less, and much better co-workers. Sorry to offend anyone ITT, but the trades are for rednecks and ex-cons who aren't smart enough to do anything else.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

I'm doing electronics, AAS ET-Electronics-Defense Contractor Technician, but transferring my credits towards an ET with Electronics Option B.A.S. My second bachelor's, first was a B.S. in a meme degree but I took enough math and physics to just jump straight into the ET classes. Kinda fun so far.

William Reed
William Reed

This pic makes me uncomfortable because it inexplicably makes my sosij squirm

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

dead end job
I work when I want, I hire men to work for me when I want, and I own my property, and my vehicles, mostly purchased in cash. I do work hard, but that just makes it sweeter when the job is done. I look back and the stuff I created your fat ass takes for granted, but couldn't even begin to lay down for yourself. You're my prisoner, and you think you're above me.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

the only trade job i would is electrician, the kind that goes on big ass electric towers . risky but exciting. office job is so fucking boring , and any white collar job seems lame despite being comfier than any trade job ofc

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Boomers just love to boast about trade jobs because to them it proves how delusion and lazy millennials are. Most trade jobs fuck your body up, Have shit hours, and highly suspect job security. Why exactly wont you be replaced by cheap slaves jose like mist of the-other labor jobs?

Attached: 72FC0398-1B68-4440-BE06-493DAE1ED639.jpg (111 KB, 800x586)

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Gonna deviate a little.

I figured out how to train machine learning models from scratch. That is, a computer camera can tell apart a black from an asian to an actual human. Essentially, it can distinguish. I put these on a TPU and they are inferring at the rate of 110 fps.

Now tell me Jow Forums, what should I train models to? Happy to release in a few weeks

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Kek

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Unionization and job proficiency required

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Yeah you sound like a massive faggot. I bet you drive a massive ram pickup like an asshole

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Why exactly wont you be replaced by cheap slaves jose like mist of the-other labor jobs?
There is a difference between the "help" and the Master tradesman who is licensed and bonded by the state.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

econ fag here, let me give all you grunts a quick rundown on how the world works:

1. nobody has ever or will ever get rich solely off of their own labor because labor is merely another commodity, one that every individual in the planet is capable of providing it

2. the labor market remunerates virtually all types of labor equally in average over a lifetime, that means it doesn't matter whether you go to trade school or med school, if you're a laborer and you factor in all the debt and opportunity costs involved (including for all the money your parents put into raising you), cleetus the welder is expected to make about the same as kim the physician over their lifetime

3. the only factors that are statistically proven to reliably increase someone's remuneration in the labor market are years of education (null if you take into account opportunity costs) and years of experience, so start working early and retire later is the only strategy to raise above the average wageslave lifetime remuneration

4. offer and demand in particular labor markets (given risk factors, personality requirements, systemic failures in the educational system i.e. math) can marginally affect remuneration, but not enough to make anyone rich, and you'd be worse off in the long term following these temporary and self-correcting market trends rather than playing to your strenghts

5. only way to reap extraordinary gains and become rich is to become a capitalist instead of a laborer, that means investing your own capital and assuming some of the risk of a business, you don't need to turn into a full blown entrepeneur btw as there are other alternatives like working in a good company that partakes in profit-sharing, becoming an associate/partner/franchisee, investing your money well during your off time, etc.

6. I won't bother getting into the outliers since none of you here in Jow Forums are one

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Right now it's a good economy in Hawaii atleast. My friend is a bar manager and can't fire any of his bar tenders but he wants to fire 1/3 of them for being terrible employees/bad service.

He's understaffed and has to keep them for time being. During the recession, people were doing anything to get a job. Now they can't do anything to get fired.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

You sound like a massive pussy. I bet you drive a Prius like a cum guzzling twink.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

b & rp

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Good choice. Plenty of money in electric. Risky, sure, but safe enough if you keep your wits about you and don't work with a bad crew. The only time electrical is really dangerous, in my experience, is repair/upgrade. But you almost have to be the kind of guy who would consider taking a nap even if his hair was on fire to really be safe. You simply cannot be distracted or easily excited. Methodical, careful, and alert. But your work puts dirty babies under warm water baths, hot ladies under colored lights, and cold beer in the fridge.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

t. Butthurt millennifag

Blake King
Blake King

Welding is deadly work that destroys your body and you will be spending your savings in retirement on medical care.

Underwater welding is seen as the deadliest in the welding profession

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Its better than going to college to learn how evil da white pipole is.

Attached: 2d6da65a.jpg (22 KB, 528x352)

David White
David White

The best thing you can do is to either learn a trade or even get a decent paying manufacturing job and save like crazy. Then buy rental properties. Rentals are the best long term, depending where you live. With all the feral humans we're bringing in, we will have alot of people coming and only so much space. Might as well capitalize off it. Buy rentals. And also have a main job. Dad did it when I was 10. Worked for the highway department. Made 45k a yr. Made us take 2 min showers and took away lightbulb we left on. We never went out to eat and rarely took vacations. I'm 26 now and my parents are worth probs 4 million. No lie. And he's just managing rentals now.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

everybody can be rich

Fucking nigger idiot

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

I get paid $78,000 yr to monitor an important substation. Sounds easy, and it is. But because it's 24/7 facility, my sleep schedule changes each month and that's going to give me cancer one day.

Changing your sleep schedule constantly lowers your immune system.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Buy a toolbox big enough to sleep in, yeah right, I see the snap-on hebrew wringing his hands as we speak...

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Faggot liberal queer detected.

Attached: shitmeme.jpg (64 KB, 490x350)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

I was fat as fuck when I got my cdl and moved out of mama's basement and into a truck. I take a 7 pill vitamin pack every day, have 30 and 40lb dumbbells in my truck and jog everyday. My face has cleared up and I do buy heads of lettuce and tomatoes for salads before bed. Company pays for dish satellite. (big selling point). My TV and PlayStation for 34 hour resets away from home. Beats the hell out of working at Subway.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

One truck? Heeh. I used to have an old Chevy to tow the first bass boat. I upgraded to the speed boat, you can still fish, but you get a bit more other stuff for the kids. I just rented out a dock spot and paid to have it stored overwinter. I get a discount for helping the shop when they need installs.
I keep the Ram Vans on fleet lease for work, and I drive a rebuilt RX-7 on the weekends, cause that was my dream car as a kid. The wife has the Sienna with captains chairs and tv's in the seats, and my oldest daughter will be getting an early 90's Volvo tank my neighbor is rebuilding as we speak. That will, if she doesn't destroy it, pass to our other children.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

A single earner supplying lower middle class to status to a family of four is well over the national average. This is like $200 bucks a day, unless you are working over 12 hours a day, that sounds pretty good to me.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Mechanics deserve death. They are so scummy. It doesn't hurt that female drivers have 0 curiosity to learn autos and get scammed.

But it does help to have a code reader for modern auto and know what's wrong with your car before going to mechanic.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

I do plumbing and got bumped up to 18/hr after a month. There’s enough guys in our crew where we on call once every 15 days and I’m done at 5 and start at 8.

Sounds like you chose construction and not service.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Pretty much. I've got 15k in college debt from EE degree (electrical engineering) and I own about 30k in construction tools/trailer/etc.

I've got many buddies with a few hundred grand in mechanics tools, welders, unfinished "goldmines," heavy equipment and some have mountains of private debt.

People aren't handing out money. Get known for doing good work, being honest, and demanding just as much as the guy changing top dollar, no matter what you do.

Stay away from college unless you already know everything about your degree and just want the argument to authority, or have the money to spend for fun.

John King
John King

I actually am self employed making 75k a year- and barely work.

Attached: 41D269AC-9364-42E2-95C4-BA44BA8996E5.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080)

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Keep those blackout blinds tight. Be serious about the light discipline on the days you're sleeping sun-up. You might lessen those risks by eating the carrots and other winter veggies during the days you're running backwards.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Wrong
Master old world art stone mason here.
I can build you a castle.
I do everything on bid at around 200.00 an hour.
I work about 4.5 hours a day.
If all you do are chimneys for tier 1 houses you can make far more 2X.

All through out history fine masons made as much as well paid lawyers.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

This.

Asher Young
Asher Young

I sleep at all hours with out getting paid, my sleeping patterns are all over the chart, I know I'll get an embolism at some point but I enjoy it too much to quit

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Based.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

insurance.
Most people are licensed bonded and insured.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

The old baby boomer co-workers of mine sleep thru mid night/night shift. Like a Chernobyl HBO actor.

i would if I could, but the high voltage transformer and HVACs are so loud I can't sleep thru that noise unless I was old man.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Weld better Bro.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

No.

Get into trades. You don't need to get rich when you can life independently.

Attached: 14649025.png (631 KB, 565x561)

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Because HVAC is where the money is. But $41k/year sure beats twice that in debt

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Hence why masons run the world.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Everything is so fucked anymore it seems like the best bet is to find the best paying warehouse job you can get right out of HS and live a frugal, simple life. Any other life seems like a pipe dream if you don't come from money or have the benefit of nepotism. Not trying to be blackpilled but paying anything over a few thousand for education/training and missing out on however long it takes to complete that in pay...the math rarely works out in favor of going that route.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

this...
welders will be at the mercy of jose and eduardo who will be imported by the millions

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Was an arborist, sort of like construction only in reverse and in the air with lots more opportunities to die. Pretty intense shit, honestly I would've stuck it out longer if I didn't have heart issues come up. I've heard plumbing is good all-around if you want to take it to the next level (self-employment.)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Hats off to you. It's rare for me to see a non-obese trucker, unless it's a fast metabolism skinny guy.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Ya but it's your own business. The magic word for this whole thread is. Own business

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

went to college
got a business degree
can't get job at Bank or in Finance because I didn't go to Harvard or Yale.
literally all that matters is who you know: nepotism

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

How much to get you to roll over and make that asshole blow kisses? Another 5k/yr?

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

You’re not going to be rich, but it’s a comfortable living and a talent you can take anywhere in the world. Stop hating that you don’t make 300k a year. MOST PEOPLE DONT. Just pick a job you won’t kill yourself st and do what you want as hobbies.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Do so and save like crazy and buy a rental property, live in one of the units if it's a duplex, then rent the other. That pays the mortgage. Save up, buy another rental and go from there. If all you do is buy a 6 pack every other night and smoke cigs, then youll be poor and never afford anything. Buy rentals. Its working for me. And i worked shit warehouse/light industrial jobs. 26 now, 3 properties. Gonna buy another.

John Bennett
John Bennett

You have to go to college to get a good welding job

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Super fucking fun!

I pick all my stone at the quarries every piece -
picking stone I usually clear $2,500.00 a day - usually takes 3 days. Of course I sell it to the clients at a huge markup since it’s incredible product. Amazing granite quarry in BC BTW.

I make clients
“PAY IN ADVANCE”

The contract states the “final bill will arrive about two weeks before the conclusion of the project.”

Huge shortage of truly skilled masons - tons of stoopid beaners building shit that looks like hell and falls apart. I tear out other peoples work about 50% of my jobs.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Im a journeyman welder, m last job i was working 12 hours a day woth 150$ LOA a day, i was making 43$/h shixh works out to about 5500$ every two weeks, 11k a month, im currently working on an electrical apprenticeship after thats done i go back to the industrial sector, doing both or project managment, either way making 50$/h+. Also i have 0 debt, either school or credit card.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

good for you, it's always commendable when someone manages to find a comfortable little niche in the system, but that doesn't make you rich, far from it

top 10% at most, basically enough to afford you some jamón for dinner instead of baloney

not enough to: 1. stop working anytime you want for as long as you want; 2. realize the full potential of your childre; 3. affect the world in any meaningful way at all

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Shalom, brother.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Edfag here. The flaming turd who wrote that article is disgustingly uniformed. He's trying to angle "college is for everyone, all the enlightened people have it", and then when he claims that welding needs college, he uses a fucking 2 year AA community college program as an example.

look at the pay scale, and employement ratio of ANY other fucking 2 year program, and suddenly welding looks pretty fucking good.

And that's not even mentioning the complete noob mistake he has of extrapolating median and 90 percentile pay to his NYC lifestyle.

This is not to say that everyone should be a tradesman or welder. But "college is for everyone" is idiotic. Pick your job and career path, and run with it.

You really want a full masters EE if you go this route.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

You can get a good construction job right out of school, but it helps to have done some work during the summer before you graduate, so someone knows you and trusts you.
Shit, if you just want to make a fat wad, and you're capable of not blowing your cash on parties and pussy, landscaping is one of the best paying and varied jobs you can get. You will get buff, and you will go deaf if you don't wear ear protection. If you start working before you graduate, and start working full time when you do, you can load up enough to pay for two years of trade school by the time you're halfway through your second summer.
For winter work, you can deliver pizzas in a beater piece of shit for a year.
Then do your trade from 19 to 21, and get on with making the world your bitch.
Turning on the lights, and hearing that HVAC system start pumping up on a job where you came into an open field?
Still fucking gets me a smile.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

The solution is to be an above average welder with a specialty. There’s also plenty of other trades besides welding. If someone does their homework and talks to people I’m sure they could put together a plan to earn 6 figures in a trade.
Earning 41k a year in your late teens early twenties is plenty fine especially when you don’t have the debt of college to get a job that pays about the same. Most entry level college jobs are 40-50k.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Attached: 6A845F3D-8A11-4EF8-97FC-DD27ACFC8F6F.jpg (142 KB, 306x542)

William Taylor
William Taylor

Inspector is also probably a licensed civil engineer. Getting an engineering license is basically the same amount of work as becoming a doctor.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

It varies from state to state. Lots of places don't treat the trade school programs as REAL college, like the human onions sauce sack that is the article writer.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

$200 per hour, if he decided to work 50 hours a week, which is available, will easily cover retirement in 3 years. Do the math.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

The parts of the ghetto that have moved AWAY from touch screen ordering in fast food is an example of this in action.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

This is my Brazilians are poor and don't amount to anything. This is why you keep electing communists that fuck everything up. You can complain about the top 10% but at least try in life while you're at it. Don't be a pussy.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Steven Segal made a Brevik film?
Why was I not informed?

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

come into this thread with a communist memeflag and mock us about work

Attached: 1535767371006.jpg (24 KB, 300x208)

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Fuck you I’m single and make close to 250K a year working 4.5 hours a day.

Pretty sure that’s close to 1% of earners

The tools I use HD ROTO hammer German 5 “ stone saw - ton of carbide chisels - massive dolly - feather wedges and pry bars. I don’t own a truck since I don’t haul anything - that’s For truckers to do. Rent anything else - including mortar mixers etc. I have zero overhead and almost always work alone. Pure profit.

That salary puts me in elite salary range of corporate management without stock options.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

reminder you can make 90k delivering bread

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Wait, they have economists in brazil?

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

It’s a lot harder to build a weld bot 9000 and plumbertron than it is to write code that automates a white coller job, or offshore it to Apu.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Not obese but I'm still a fatfuck. I've lost 75lbs in the 2 years I've been doing this. 205 now - 35 more pounds to go. CDL was the best choice a /v/ - Jow Forums autist like me could have made. It was this or fast-food for the rest of my life.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Exactly
I encourage anyone with a good eye to consider it.

I taught myself - started at 40 an hour - within a year 80 - following year I could safely bid jobs at 200 hr

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

trying this hard on Jow Forums

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

dont go into trades, you'll only make $41k/yr
go to college, you'll be unemployed because there's not enough jobs in your field because so many people went to college for it

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Paul Tough
oh no goyim
you can't just make money without a five figure debt to begin with

Attached: 1553475847090.png (202 KB, 711x389)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

41k for a single male is pretty good money.
kek

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

so, (((they))) want me to be rich? muh equality?

pick a fucking lane and stay in elitist, condescending assholes

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

One wrong move your eyes are two fried fuckin eggs

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

I can live comfortably on 41k rectangles. I don't live in a Memecity and I'm a minimalist.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

welder: 41k/yr and little debt
diversity degree: 15.6k/yr and 100k debt
rather be a welder

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Link will moon by October. You heard it here first.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

You really want a full masters EE if you go this route
Half of the instructors started with the same associates and got their bachelors and masters paid for. Figure at least having the bachelor's (which is easy for me since many credits transfered) would give me some more opportunities.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

maybe not in your cucked socialist hellhole. 41k is easily enough to live comfortably on and invest 10k a year to boot.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

i can try as hard as i want faggot

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

most jobs wont make you rich

for some reason i have many friends making 30-40k... i know a pl;umber makes more than that

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

if you don't live in a jewed up hamster cage, it's plenty to get a nice quiet spread and a good vehicle. you can make a good family on 41k and the right plot of land. people who want the big money are the ones who find themselves working for demons and wishing they had killed themselves in the parking lot. working your whole life, strictly for cash, is near the worst possible thing you can do in a limited life, I think. Yeah, work can be a fucking drag, and I can tell you there are days that leaving the wife in bed makes me hate you all with a passion. But doing things that you find inspiring, even if they don't pay what you consider large sums, makes up for it. I've found the most happy people making nearly nothing, but doing what they enjoy and living on it.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Work for yourself man
don't be a wage cuck
50% of all business go out of business by year 5.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

the job requires skill
holy shit, stay safe, keep a box of mommy approved bandaids in the drawer for your paper cuts. call HR when you get carpal tunnel, ask them to comp the pressure glove.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

This need be permanently amended to say, liberal indoctrination center. There is nothing else.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Only 41k

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Most of those are restaurants. You can't go out of business when it's literally you working as you.
But it's true, if you get into a shop situation and you don't have any good business advice, it's easy to over spend and bad hire into bankrupt. Damn user, I need to let this go, ya'll got me riled.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

make 300k a year easy. Pipeline welder, heater tube welder

fly all over the world

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

watch american factory on netflix
losers there make 27k a year
welder only makes 41k
lol

Tyler White
Tyler White

same except math major

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Ya know ya fags. there be another way to make good money. ROTC through college into 01. Starting 40k + allowances and benefits. free college. only problem yyou gonna be a filing butter bar for a while
E4 maffia for life

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

what do you mean I can't keep the house? I paid all this money and I'm almost done, it's not fair they downsized me! I still have to pay this college debt!
You're gonna love your golden chains.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Lol these prols don't understand when kikes print articles like you can't make money outside of college. Hey dumb fucks, college is a pyramid scam to sell Usury. Read some history, figure out who's behind it

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

I make 75k fed and state tax free as a radar technician at 28 years old in the contracting world. Don't pay for rent or Utes either, only bill is my phone and whatever subscription services I use.
Bought a used car in cash, buy my phone in cash.
Only things I have to buy are food, clothes, and my weekends are always free.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Yeah this seems to be a feature of younger generations. They really think that the way it should work is that they get rich and retire by 40. The idea of having just a regular job that pays the bills isn't good enough. They feel like someone broke a promise if they don't make over $150,000/year.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Most of those are restaurants.
Not really. The most successful revolve around health care.. go figure. Fucking jews make poison and convince us it will cure some bull shit.
Here’s how business survival rates for restaurants stack up:

About 85% of food service businesses survive their first year in business.
About 70% of food service businesses survive their second year in business.
About 50% of food service businesses survive their fifth year in business.
About 35% of food service businesses survive their tenth year in business.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I only got an Associate's in EE, yet I'm residential engineer on an oil platform.
You either need a tech or Associate to get in head of life, Universities are scams and Money Laundering schemes.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

the average annual salary for an experienced welder in 2018 was a little more than $41,000 a year—which was only about $16,000 above the poverty line for a family of four.
this is literally better than minimum wage, and better than being 100k+ in debt with a shit degree you cant find a job in.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

t. NEET who still lives at home

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

About 50% of food service businesses survive their fifth year in business.
50% of all business go out of business by year 5.
Most of those are restaurants.
Not really

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

If you're in welding or other trades, how frequently do you have major interactions with feminists, niggers, or Jews?
I think many people here would be willing to take a modest shot to their finances if they had a higher quality of life and pride in working with their hands over doing bullshit spreadsheets or gruntwork for women and Jews in offices.
Imagine coming home from work slightly sore and gaining muscle rather than getting fatter and inching towards a heart attack from a sedentary desk job where you're pulling 9 figures.
Imagine coming home to a wife who looks at you as a masculine figure for what you do.
Imagine spending all day talking shop with guys rather than watching your language for racism or #metoo comments and being terrified that one tiny slip-up could end it all.
This counts for a lot in terms of happiness.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Food service is extremely difficult to operate and everyone thinks it’s easy which is why people with no experience open restaurants and they fail.

t. Restaurant manager making $90k

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

If you're not a farmer, you won't last anyway.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

And here I am making 11/hr off mturk sitting on my ass.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Most people don't get into other businesses if they're likely to fail that quick. There just aren't that many that people will risk against, and banks are even less likely to lend to those types.
That or, because they set up the business as a place they live it never technically fails because they drag it out.
The worst part about the business glamour lie, is that the businesses that are established love to make it sound like it's hard to make a functioning business. That gives them admiration and respect.
But it's not hard to start a business. They should be teaching how to do so in middle school.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

/thread

James Cook
James Cook

A family of four is mom, dad, and two kids. That's not even replacement level. What the fuck is wrong with Bongistan?

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

get drivers license at age 16 in HS
drop out the next week
take GED the following week
get GED in about a month
work an odd job that has me doing everything from lite electrical work, mechanical work, towing, carpentry, and other handyman bullshit
after nearly a year of that, sign up for HVAC course at tradeschool
do well, make it a point to actually do shit in the shop instead of busy work on the computers
get EPA card and graduate
search for job
land one at a good sized company
do basic bitch maintenance work for a while, then start getting more service calls thrown my way
always offer to help on HVAC installs, company does that nearly daily
eventually become lead installer basically because the guy who was doing them, hated it and wanted out after doing it for 4 years straight
wake up at 5 am, eat, shower, get dressed, be at shop at 6:45 so I can clean out truck, order stuff for install, and head over to customer's house
work days can end at noon, or 7:30pm. depends on how shit the install is
be 26
make 28.45 an hour
work OT which is time and a half near daily since it starts at 4:30pm and a "good" install will end at 5pm usually.
also do oncall on weekend once every 6 weeks which is double time, always milk it unless I got shit I want to do
make 57k a year, after taxes
gf, no kids, own my house in my name only, SUV paid off, home gym, eat right, try to sleep right, guns, hobbies, good standing in company
trades aren't a meme if it's actually apart of your gameplan. most people in them are hacks who fell into because they couldn't do much else and felt working at McDonald's or Lowe's was beneath them. even though it's exactly where they belong.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

earning 160k and working in an area where everything costs 10 times as much
earning 40k and living in a small town with your own small business
Second is 100% the better pick.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

16k above poverty
Do you have any idea how rich you are in the world at 24k/year?
Honestly, you'd have to be a fucking retard to not be able to raise 3 or 4 children on 46k.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Go do it

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

okay, so what are the most successful businesses and what are the real high paying trades? has anyone worked it out?

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Found the scared kike terrified IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!!

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

One step everyone seems to forget is that a welder has to pass certification for most jobs. That generally means making an out of position weld that will pass X-ray and/or bend test. Not easy and people fail all the time.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

The hoards of spics and niggers manage on far less. They are just parasites on the system, but it can be done easily with gov't assistance.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

You have no idea what your talking about man. Sure, the really basic tasks can be automated or replaced by fucking Jaun's, but welding pressurized vessels or climbing columns to weld structural members while following the rigorous safety standards issued by your respective nanny state? Become a specialist, get some in demand tickets and have at least body temp IQ. You'll never be out of work.

Attached: 1558751751885.jpg (27 KB, 540x540)

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

imagine, being stupid enough to stop advancing your career once youre in it.
All electrical repair and maintenance laborers should be aspiring to be electrical engineers. All plumbers should aspire to become physicists. All welders should aspire to become.... Whatever it is that the best welders do to advace their career. Etc so on so forth ad nauseaum/infinitum ergo.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Good chunk of jobs in this area only pay minimum to slightly above minimum. If you're not on the government's dole or working online, then you're fucked. Brightside, cost of living is rock bottom.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

I did.
Until I didn't need to because I saw a way to do more of what I liked on my own terms and started my own storefront.
You coastal faggots living in the jew inflation lands, I can't fathom trying to live on less than 100k. But in the rest of the world, you're literally a fucking King making 45k/year.
Buy raw veggies and grow your own. Buy your meat and have a freezer. Don't drive when you don't need. Pack your own lunch. Buy 2nd hand.
Staying alive is so fucking natural it's funny you people complain about it.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

There is a good element of truth to this tbf. Loads of tradesmen are physical wrecks by their late 50's and 60's.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

any mexican can learn how to weld, get rekt if you thought it would make you rich

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

True. I failed my 4g but passed my 3g.
I didn't even take the time to go back and retest. That was a big mistake, but I'm going to do another session then take the tests again.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Welders don’t make shit.
Pipe welders do.
Pipe layers do.
Plumbers do.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

how frequently do you have major interactions with feminists, niggers, or Jews?
all the time.
all landlores are jews who will haggle over your price on your work no matter what. compressor shit out and it's 40 years old and they don't make it anymore? nah ur right Mr. Slumlord I'm just fucking with you and trying to get you to buy a new unit yup. never mind if you google the fucking company name printed on the unit, it says they went bankrupt in 1996. Oh you think 389$ to snack out your main drain in your shit covered, 3 inches of standing water basement is too much? ur right lemme just do it for free and clean up all the shit while I'm at it.
Niggers are easily the worst. dumb, overly aggressive, often cause the problem they are having them self. you were told the dispatch fee over the phone and the company doesn't even send me out unless you give us a credit card to ensure you will be paying no matter what. but I guess when I show up and mention it suddenly it's the first time you are hearing about this strange "dispatch fee".
doesn't help when their problem is simple like they flipped the power switch to the furnace or just haven't changed their filter in years, fix it, and then tell them the dispatch fee they get all up in arms
YO WHAT ALL YOU DID WAS FLIP A SWITCH/CHANGE DA FILTER I AIN'T PAYING FO NOFFIN!

as for feminist, eh. you can get real cunts some times. not really a feminist sort of thing though.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

I'm gonna be greyhaired but still fighting in the bars cause I didn't work for a living!
ok.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

You don't need to be an engineer to be an inspector. You just need to take a class for the license.

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

lol that's golden. I knew a guy who quit his sweet electrician gig to become an elect. engineer. he honestly thought it had anything to do with running wire. he fucking bombed his 3rd year of college and had to start back on the lower end of the electrician totem pole.

the higher end of trades is starting your own business and becoming the rich cunt who demands his tradecucks work hard so his wife can get a new car this year. for the third year in a row.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

all welders should aspire to become
Leader burners.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

leader
Lead. Fucking autocorrect.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

41k for a single male is pretty good money
maybe if you live in bumfuck arkansas, but intellectuals such as myself prefer the hustle and bustle of the city life like you see on tv shows

Attached: 1568162268682.jpg (10 KB, 251x242)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Beats carpell tunnel and hunching over a desk under fluorescent light.
Cancer will take half of us at any rate.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Majority of welders are illegals
They make shit salaries and wage because they're abused to fuck
Their work is absolute shit
Most of their welds break constantly because they can't properly weld for shit. They don't understand how to keep their area clean so they have fucking debris and other shit get into the welds, weakening everything
They don't understand chemistry or why things do what they do
Skews statistics making people think trades don't make you rich

Meanwhile, white welders and pipe fitters making tons of money because of their high quality work
People hire them as consultants for many projects due to their high experience

If you think trades won't make you rich, then you're either a fucking moron or a Mexican. Which one is it?

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

can someone just suggest a decent paying career to go in where you will have enough job security and money to make a family but can also enjoy the work to some degree too

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

I'm a tile guy and made $170k last year.
and you took home 10k of that

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I fell for the welding meme, waste of time. Pay was shit and to get the high paying welding jobs you needed 10+ year experience
Dude just start your own business like lmao
Pepe that say this are fucking retards

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

like you see on tv shows

Attached: 1550111937405.gif (18 KB, 220x310)

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Boomers just love to boast about trade jobs because to them it proves how delusion and lazy millennials are
REEE WHY WONT YOU DO LOW IQ MANUAL LABOR AND SUBJECT YOURSELF TO MODERN DAY SLAVERY YOU ENTITLED SNOWFLAKE MILLENIAL

Attached: 1556098733491.jpg (9 KB, 233x217)

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

so thtas what you made in the housing sales boom, what did you take home in 2008-2009?

Easton King
Easton King

I hear the IndyCar series can't find enough skilled welders, and those boys get loot.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

If a welder makes a shit weld and people die from it, the inspector who approved it is the only one who is going to get fucked over it

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Yeah fuck trades, why not get a computer science degree so you can make $100k in silicon valley, live around junkies in tents, pay $90k a year in rent on a studio apartment, then take a massive paycut when the office fills with H1B visa drones.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

t. inner city liberal working service jobs

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Do you like traveling? Lead burner. Do you like being the bottom bitch on apprentice pole for five years to earn your journeyman status? Lead burner. If I had a chance to do it over I would have taken it when it was offered.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Found the boomer

You sick fuck, we don't want to "get rich quick" we want to live in relative safety from hunger and unemployment. Try to get a job, see how long it takes. See how many times you get denied for being not educated enough, not a poc, not experienced enough.
We don't have to ability to just quit if we don't like a job, because it's essentially impossible to replace that job immediately.
We're also less paid than the boomer generation is/was, while you could buy a new car for $1000, we have to pay at least 20k for that, and most don't.
The boomer generation is so deluded and greedy.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Most people who take on huge loans to go to university end up being a cashier.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

t. didn't put effort to find the work, skill to the work, or stick around to prove the skill
Nobody needs 10 years experience, they put that shit up to keep the mexicans who came over last week from trying, and they still do.
No stock trader starts as CEO, they work up. Same with any skill, you put in the time, you get the experience, you get the response-ability that comes with seeing enough of what you're doing to have a good idea what needs to be done, then you get the money.
hurr durr, they didn't pay me skilled wages in my first decade.
Shit, we really do need to start working child labor.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Mobile crane operator. If your good you'll get paid a fuck ton to sit in a climate controlled box for 8hrs for only a dozen lifts. Safe as fuck as trades go and pays really well.

Attached: 1566418028647.jpg (226 KB, 563x651)

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Depends what you enjoy. Sales people are recession proof because they’re the ones who grow the top line but you’ll have to live in a city.

Congrats

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

you can hardly form a sentence and spend all your money on piss beer and coonskin hats.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

can they tell girls from trannies? what about girl midgets from tranny midgets?

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

DUDE JUST LIKE BECOME A CAPITALIST AND BECOME PARTNER IT'S NOT THAT HARD LMAO
You must have been top in your class at Favela U

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

This. OP is a biz nigger that needs to be sent back to his shit hole to mull over his life mistakes.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

No, people just want fair pay for their time like you had, you greedy fuck. I can't wait for you all to get a taste of your own medicine when you're at the mercy of nursing home staff getting paid minimum wage.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

If your bad
you kill yourself and a few dozen random passersby. but you'll be dead so you got that going for you.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Takes effort. Speaking of which, it's way past time to snuggle the woman.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

One wrong move your eyes are two fried fuckin eggs

Or you wear wrap around welding safety glasses that prevent being flashed, you know like they taught you to wear in welding school?

David Howard
David Howard

This man knows what’s up

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Enjoy your hip knee replacements and arthritis.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

How do you get in tho? I have heavy equipment service, repair, even training and can't get in.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

No shit. I'm raising 2 kids on 16k a year in disability payments. 40k sounds pretty fucking good to me - until I remember that means paying for health insurance instead of taking Medicaid gibs. Not even sure if I'd come out ahead. But I just signed up for vocational rehab so I'm gonna have to figure some kind of new career out.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

agree
also advising everyone to go into trades is to accept being a worker bee, meanwhile the beekeepers decide what you work on, and you'll do it, as long as you get paid

building your own prison

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Agreed. No one who's ever started and run a successful business is as flippant as this when advising people to do it.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

go get a useful degree in STEM then, and then go do something useful

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

TFW lab monkey
at least I'm learning bioinformatics so I'm valuable to PI's to lazy to learn R

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Hello toolbox snap-on merchant

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

I used to work construction and had talked to crane operators before. They told me you take a job as an "oiler" basically the crane operators assistant. Then do that for 2-3 years (the pay is shit, like $17/hr) before you can take the actual training.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Life is a struggle and most people don't start "making it" until their late 30s/early 40s
And then, it's a game of waiting out your kids hitting maturity (and building finances you can wrangle in the process)

The vast majority of people aren't "comfortably well off" until their kids are 25+ and the house is paid/close to, and their retirement investments are set up so it covers their basic cost of living from 65+ til death (on top of social security).

This is normal life and it's not bad at all. The game is patience. If you made it to 60, fucking congrats, ain't that the goal?

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Depends on where you live, Leaf. You can not only live easily on 41K in parts of the country, you can save money. I live in a 5,000 sq ft house, acre and 1/2 fenced yard, really nice.
My house payment is 1,200 a mo. The area where I live is 94.1% white. There's no reason you couldn't get a much smaller house for half that and live comfortably. Plant a small garden. Keep a pig & some chickens. Quit being weirdos who don't know how to feed yourselves off the land, at least for 50% of your food.
Who cares about being rich? Highly overrated.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

I'm assuming your not an absolute moron mind you. You realize they million dollar piece of equipment right? They dont just hand the tickets out after a day course lift a fucking forklift. Also if shit fucks up most of the time it's the riggers fault.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Have you seen the beads Mexicans make when the weld????

William Turner
William Turner

lol I went electrician route and am doing fine
not all trades are the same dumb service monkey

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Might not make you rich, but when the collapse happens you'll be at least more self-sufficient than the programmers and other onion consumers

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Go look at your local job listings. There's a HUGE fucking difference in job markets from place to place.

Finding a well paying job as a EE with an associates degree is not easy. There are some fields where the the advanced degree really is the price of admission.

David Campbell
David Campbell

eh, I see where people come from when they want something else.
basically, what you posted is this
work like hell, deal with bullshit, never really have any good times til you are 60
then maybe if you were able to save up enough you can live the good life
as a broken old man who can't really do anything
Sounds great.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Until the company decides paying for a Master electrician costs too much and finds all the loopholes to let them "qualify" employees to do the same work.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Heh. Don’t have to buy it from the Strap-On guy. Craiglist has plenty of good deals for a fraction of the price.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

do you really think a good programmer can't figure out how to do literally anything else?

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Of course everyone knows the only way to get ahead is to attend a University and major in gender studies. Apologizing for your privilege and writing for an online blog is the only way to personal richness.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

I fell for the welding meme, waste of time. Pay was shit and to get the high paying welding jobs you needed 10+ year experience

BS you just need to be able to pass certification for the type of welding you do. The more demanding the welds, the higher the pay.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Oh no user. Please don't learn to do something fucking useful from a school that doesn't exist to keep jews in a job.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

41k a year is still 16k above the mode.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

You have to specialize. Weld exotic metals or something. My dad's a doctor who didn't specialize and he worked like a dog for 40 years only earning about 150k. If he had gone into cardiology or radiology, he'd have earned a lot more and worked less.

Attached: 1472557813357.jpg (37 KB, 480x451)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Yes, have you ever met or known programmers? They literally can’t do anything else

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Chainlink investor?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

if you go into [x] you should start your own business
Great advice!

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Hard to say for you. Up here you go to trade school and then apply for apprenticeship.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

If you have an Amazon account, you could sign up for Mechanical Turk. There's been months where I've made almost 5 grand and others where I've barely topped 4 hundred bucks. It pays absolute pennies starting out until you can get your HIT rating up enough to take the good paying tasks. I am extremely frugal so the lean months are padded by my high paying months.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Simply being a welder, no, you won't get rich. Just like simply being a programmer you won't get rich. You'll do just fine. If you want to get rich, move past the monkey work and own/run/manage.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

It's a reasonable plan. Remember that the economic conditions that the boomers worked in aren't the same as now.

Don't neglect the networking and human skills. .

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

not all mechanics
It’s true that it can be hard to find a good one, but they are out there. Eric from South Main Auto on YouTube is a perfect example. Wish I had that guys brains and life.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

went to college on wrestling scholarship
studied liberal arts lmao but school doesn’t matter, only wrestling
now I coach a high school wrestling team
I am teaching the next generation of based zoomers to fight hand to hand in the race war

Attached: FD39A9F5-E75E-4E41-9F79-C1B9CEB8580D.png (355 KB, 775x568)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Based

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Oilfield workers start at $91K for working 6 months.
A single guy could forgo having a house since they house you while you are on the job for two weeks and you could take a trip during your two off weeks.
You'd be a millionaire in about 15 years if you didn't spend cash irresponsibly like some of those guys do.
Yeah, it's tougher than most jobs, but it keeps you in shape (very few fat asses in the oil field) and you'd be making decent pay.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

This 100%, for better or worse. Some people don't have the discipline or maturity to use critical thinking.
hurrrr i can reed a manuel with picturs and swap out parts
Bravo

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Not a chance
Majority of programmers are fucking useless outside of their specific field

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

This
Man, those fuckers do smoke like chimneys.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

ITT, but the trades are for rednecks and ex-cons who aren't smart enough to do anything else.

Oh really? Because a cannabis grower is such a respectable job. How long has it been since you washed your nappy dreadlocks. I’m skilled trade welder 120 IQ. Work for a major corporation train other welders and have a CWI. I’m at the top of my game. Not a red neck or a felon

You should stop smoking that crazy shit bro.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

kikes doing damage control

Welding for a year now and I’ve got enough money saved up to buy a house, what kind of kike wrote this shit?

Attached: 0EBD1EF4-191E-47C7-9015-8CCF2EEBEB3B.jpg (58 KB, 750x900)

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

My father is a gastroenterologist and a plumber charges more to snake your toilet than he gets for doing a colonoscopy

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Most trade jobs fuck your body up, Have shit hours, and highly suspect job security.
This. Also in most instances, the pay really is mediocre at best.

Either it’s just a coincidence the top 10% of wage earning tradecucks browse here to boast about their exorbitant salaries for doing the same type of work Jose can, or they’re shills/retards lying out of their ass/actual tradecucks who fell for all the memes and bullshit boomers told them despite perhaps making even less than $41k but thinking their hard work will pay off in the end in 2019 America.

Either way, best to take the shit with a grain of salt. I was an actual tradecuck before I learned to code. There’s no glory to them at all for the average joe, and you’ll spend most of your time wallowing in your own filth, working terrible long hours, and putting your body at constant risk, the consequences of which typically manifests over time of you’re not flat out killed in a freak accident which being a tradecuck presents to opportunity for everyday.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

t.

Attached: 1516775646142.png (190 KB, 960x790)

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Found the zoomer.

41k is quite a lot of safety from hunger and unemployment. The company I work for just hired a new software guy straight out of college with 0 work experience. Unemployment is so low you don't have a lot of choices and you just have to snap up who you can.

I got my start in the military but then, I wasn't a fat, lazy, anti-authoritarian asshole. I bought my first new car while in the military too, on an E-3 salary. I just wasn't an idiot about my money.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

As a single guy, I'd get an RV with cash before getting a house.
Or a boat, but you'll be restricted to coast or lakes.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Yup.
A billed hour at my company is 453 dollars.
If we are going to be there for an hour, that is what you pay. Plus parts.
Even jobs that literally take longer to drive to your house than figure out what's broke and replace it, still cost at least 300.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

i need the sauce of that pic

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

I have a wife and two young kids at home. Working from home just isn't gonna happen, I can't get them to leave me alone long enough to take a crap.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Median house income in this country is ~60K/yr. That's two people working full time and using the stat-skewed median instead of mean.

41K a year (after tax?) is above the mean (because fuck median) 2nd quintile distribution for -total household income- across the whole country.
It's a huge amount of money for anyone single. That's being able to save 8K a year in growth accounts while affording a 15-year 200K valued house payment.

Yeah well I guess my IQ and brain malleability is way above par for a normal person.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Because an overweight fuck with a keyboard white collar sit down job doesn’t fuck your body up. Trade jobs will keep you fit and healthy. I’m 40 and still in better shape than most 20 year old keyboard warriors.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

That’s one thing I hate about the trades. The hazing should be about building moral instead it’s a few low IQ morons putting others down for not going into as much debt as they did.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Pressmen here

45 an hour and laughing as I help destroy the earth

Enjoy your business forms

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

everytime these thread come up you can really see what huge pussies most of pol are. its like you guys don't wanna do any fucking work and expect to be able to shitpost for free all day and then wonder why your societies getting taken over.

oooh i might die of cancer or hurt my back at work

lmao, faggots

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Meanwhile

Iris Scott, 34, makes her living finger painting. That might sound like nice work if someone else is paying your bills, but the Brooklyn artist—known for her impressionistic paintings of the natural world in psychedelic colors—is fully self-supporting. She broke $500,000 in revenue last year and will exceed $1 million this year, she says.

Attached: IS-Paint.jpg (164 KB, 960x1358)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

learned to code
Same. I decided to get out of a trade but sometimes I miss working with my hands and not sitting in front of a computer all day typing boring data structures with Krishna Poonjabi. I guess there’s a trade-off for everything unless you win the lottery and can choose to do nothing/anything.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

They’re just bullshitters like most tradecucks IRL. I worked offshore and deal with these retards all the time. Their social currency revolves around fronting as some hotshot to their peers. I worked offshore and you’d have dive tenders or A/Bs acting like the people who post ITT. Then there are the retards who say “just be the ceo of your own company” like it is a trivial decision that people just happen to overlook.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

This!

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

I dunno. I'd have to spend some time looking in to that. You can't just park an RV anywhere. There's power issues too. You have to plug them in for more functionality, otherwise you're running on batteries. I suspect maintenance is going to be a bigger problem too. Should make a new thread about RV living. I'd be curious what people think about it.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Holy shit this, why do retards think that we’re not trained on how to work safely, they think we’re in constant danger as if we’re in a battlefield or the army

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

is it bad that I want to see the 2nd great depression devastate our country just for the red wojak memes?

Attached: mmm-yes.jpg (55 KB, 864x837)

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Sometimes I get down on myself for not knowing anything about computers or welding or anything technical but I try to be confident in my identity as a martial artist and I hope that there will be a place for me as a sensei in the society we build after the race war. If not, I’ll just bug out, since my only other “hard” skill is survivalism.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Yeah well that's super rare. Good luck busting into that field. I know a lot of artists and musicians and I doubt any of them is breaking 40k. Pretty sure they're well under that, in fact.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

One thing they don't tell you about the trades is unless you work some weird obscure bullshit or are extremely fucking skilled, by that I mean literally the best and there's no on who can possibly compete with you, getting work is entirely about networking and being able to make friends with the big dick foreman and supers. So if you're a super autist like me you basically get fucked over and starved out because nobody wants to hire you because the entire union is just one big boys club. This is being a piledriver/carpenter in Chicago btw.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

The bathroom situation makes it undesirable imo. Depending on where you are parking spaces are expensive enough to make the inconvenience trade off not worth it. If you have to move around a lot it’s a decent option. Living on a sailboat is comfy af though.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Trade School
school sets you up with a job
$0 debt
Start around $50,000
hit $70,000 at Journyman
can qualify for mortgage and car loan

college
go $50,000+ in debt upon graduation
cant find job becuase the HB1 from india bid for a lower salary and fill diveristy quota
must get side job or 2 jobs ot pay off debt, rent, and bills

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

I made 50k driving a class b. I'm home every day and only work about 20 hours a week if that. Everything is on call, so I only show up if there is shit to be done. This week I've worked maybe 2-4 hours?

It's pretty cushy, but I need more income streams. I have a fuck ton of down time that I need to find a way to monetize.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Depending on how much you value your privacy, Panel App, Appoptix, Nielsen Panel, SavvyConnect, and a whole bunch of other data tracking apps can be run on your phone and computer to make side income. With those I am making about 50 to 60 extra bucks every other month on a burner phone hooked up to a vlan on a pfsense box so it ain't getting shit beyond my location. Qmee is another moneymaker which can earn you another 10 to 20 bucks a month off doing surveys. Curious Cat can make you another 10 bucks a month buy 5 to 10 minute surveys when you wake up, take a shit, and go to bed. It won't make you rich, but it sure as hell helps when you're scraping the bottom of the bank account.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Attached: this.jpg (73 KB, 423x720)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Attached: yes.jpg (76 KB, 600x640)

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

I made over $100k starting out with my worthless degree by working in the oil industry. I made more than the journeyman salary as an intern.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Yeah I know a guy pretty high up in fed ex. Says they can never hire enough drivers and it can be a career with good money if you do it right.

If you really want to put in the time, he says the best money is long haul with a partner, to swap drivers and keep moving. A couple years of that is a lot of cash.

He also says all the dockyards on the west coast are supposed to have certified drivers but are instead about 95% unlicensed illegals.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Fuck these bitches, all they want is kids to take out college loans to get a shit degree that those kids never even desired. If you have an actual desire or need to get that college degree for your field, then go for it otherwise college is a fucking scam.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

That's why you do underwater welding for Big Oil
or just weld kewl shit and make tutorials for jewtube shekels
or
Invent something with all the experience you have welding weird shit.

You will remember about 5% of everything you 'learned' in a 4 year college, 5 years after college so get a SKILL that you can put towards creations of your own mind and will.

Attached: 1550965082126.jpg (72 KB, 1125x596)

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Most west coast outfits are full of shit, unions are some of the biggest sons of bitches in the state of California

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

average
$41,000 a year
a family of four
So, if you a single, or married and have one child, or if you get more than "average", then it's pretty good. Kikes and their mind tricks.
Also, $41K a year, it's like 3500 a month. You can get the same salary even in Russia, though it's closer to the high one rather than average. But considering taxes and cost of living... holey shit, Murica.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

it's not for everybody, and you have to do it right and protect yourself, but learning a trade is much better than being a useless NEET. How much money you make depends at least in part on how much effort you put in.

Don't listen to these cucks. If you're a NEET, becoming an Alpha Tradeschad is one of the best decisions you will ever make as long as you do it right; eat right, exercise, protect yourself, be aware of your surroundings and you will learn skills almost no one has, have comraderie with your brothers, develop social skills and potentially make more money than most people in your area.

Attached: falconpawnch.webm (2.84 MB, 988x548)

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

t. Retarded Boomer

I'm a welder, my buddy is an electrician. The difference between us and you is your retarded Boomer entitlement.
JuSt StArT yOuR oWn BuSiNeSs
K whatever nigger shut the fuck up and retire

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

That's about the average income of a college graduate. So it's better since there isn't any debt and more job opportunities.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Sounds kinda cool but we're not really scraping the bottom of our bank account. I mean money is tight but all the bills get paid on time, we've got all the kids' Christmas presents already, and we're 2 months ahead on the mortgage. Plus like I said I'm gonna be doing vocational rehab, they'll pay for me to get whatever training or education I want. Right now I'm thinking maybe either gunsmithing or truck driving.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

It’s really not enough.

God poor people are pathetic
We have managed to enslave americans right under their nose. And they take pride in “hard work”.
sad

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

your own welding business

Doing what? You think someone's just going to hire you to come out in an F550 with a millermatic on the bumper? Why should they? You're a fuckin dime a dozen.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Their social currency revolves around fronting as some hotshot to their peers.

Exactly. I was a helper to a boomer who once bragged about making $100,000 a year but almost had a hissy fit and threatened quitting after being shorted $100 in an incentive program in which how much you earn is based on performance. He complained about shitty dispatchers, bosses, and even told me he wouldn’t want his own son to do the same type of work over a quality education.

He relied on 60+ hour work weeks to make a remotely decent paycheck, and came off as an overall grumpy person. Needed several knee surges as the specific result of occupational injury, have fell of ladders, been shocked.

And the fucked up apart is, he’s paid substantially more that the average 4 year grunt of an arguably similar skill level; they make profoundly less

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

youtu.be/yjSDh2B_ly0

We all know a boomer like this

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

Considering you made that dumb of a statement I doubt your IQ is above anyone's, bud.

John Taylor
John Taylor

Peter?

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

welding won't make u rich
NEITHER WILL COLLEGE

also
OY VEY THE COLLEGES ARE IN THE RED WHY WONT THESE GOYIM KEEP FUNDING OUR RACKET

Dominic King
Dominic King

Lmao. Peak boomer speak.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Bingo

Attached: woodydance.gif (3.44 MB, 200x200)

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

hurrdurr just own your own business and you can do well in the trades
This is a stupid argument. Software engineers who own their own business can make 10s of millions to billions from owning a business as well.

You're making an argument for entrepreneurship/being a capitalist, not necessarily a trade.

John Clark
John Clark

Don't get me wrong, trades are cool and necessary and a pretty good way to be at least middle clase if you're professional and not a fuckup, it's just that "just start your own profitable business bro" is good advice in a very pointless and oversimplifying way.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

College free job.
You mean like the military. The government only needs to own me for like 20 years and then I live off of all of you faggots' tax dollars for the rest of my life? Fuck yeah I'll do that

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Holy shit, what an agonizingly cringe read.

Boomers please leave.
MUH BOAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

my dad is a mechanic and he's a typical collecting hoarder of a boomer and snap-on feeds into his ocd collection obsession. his garage is filled with snap on shit that is just sitting in boxes. this mother fucker has snap on hamburger presses.
he's an idiot, but snap-on knows exactly what they are doing by feeding into that boomer collection fetish.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

That's good bro. Get your CDL and get on one of the fracking companies driving brine trucks. Or a teamster union, Both will set you good.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

work some weird obscure bullshit or are extremely fucking skilled
Isn’t that what an autist basically is? I would think the shop foreskin and bosses wouldn’t care so much if you can get shit done fast and right the first time

David Thomas
David Thomas

I'm going into telecommunication installation. Did I fuck up?

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

this only works when some snobby elite idiot like a kim kardashian decides "omg i love that painting its soooo coool" and buys it and then tweets about it and then you are hot stuff for a while within the elite community. its not something that can be counted on

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Solution: get gud

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

user I hear you and I feel your pain. WE WILL WIN THIS.

Attached: 51cf2903f7b8377be125358da32fb1de56ecf0ecf4197a6a231fe88d326935c3.png (136 KB, 2518x1284)

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Switch to boomer hate thread in 3,2,1...

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

As an engineer who was promoted into management at an industrial plant, i've hired and fired plenty of certified and non-certified welders. There is no way I was ever going to pay a shop rat more than $21/h. Shop rats, regardless of experience, always have to be told what to do and what not to do because they are almost universally dumb. Only welders who made more than that were those who were smart enough to do other things beside welding like wiring up electrical panels. That requires a 15 point jump in IQ from 90 to above 105.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

yea well only a dumb ass boomer would buy a fucking snap on hamburger press

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Stop advising people to go into trades.
ya go get a history degree instead
fuck your retarded OP

Attached: 1562705160129.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1714)

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

invest in memes
its the only real currency left in this world

Attached: 1567128521874.jpg (104 KB, 828x797)

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

How do you get into oil field work? I've checked it out a few times, but to be honest I wasn't sure what I was looking at.
What firms or companies should one look at?
What are the living/housing conditions like?

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Lauren Phillips Lifting Alice Merchesi, also known as Tall Woman Lifting Short Woman, refers to a still image of pornographic film actress Lauren Phillips lifting her scene partner Alice Merchesi and pushing her against the wall. Starting in March 2017, the image has been used as a reaction and an object labeling meme.

Attached: 564F7A9F-38EA-42B6-8B44-D0E0C9413920.jpg (87 KB, 700x933)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

You are a complete retard. Real wage growth has been negative while housing and education inflation has been 3-5x the base inflation rate. Fuck you and your entire sociopathic generation that ruined this country. Young men in this country should be openly revolting, especially those who got conned into taking on big student loans.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit