Brexit

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

I have brown hair, brown eyes, pale as fuck skin, and pink nipples, and I'm still whiter and more admirable than you white niggers. Shame on you, Hitler would be ashamed, fucking degenerative cunts.

Attached: 1568134318181.gif (1.04 MB, 396x216)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

british
white

Attached: john-oliver.jpg (48 KB, 1200x675)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

You're white. Welcome to the club. Now let's plan out takeover of the world while listening to white Nietzschean music.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA

Attached: 6856544.jpg (161 KB, 407x598)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Hol up
*smax lipz
So u be sayin

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

OP phoneposting here so I could upload a pic. This is a pic of me

Attached: 12-13-2018WWP0039.png (856 KB, 960x960)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

So what set you off then?

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Am I? I mean, I've retraced my family back to the 1400's, all being Scottish, English, Welsh, Irish, French, Italian and most of all, non jews. Fuck these freaks on here with nigger mentality. I'm whiter than them and I have brown hair and brown eyes, pale skin and pink nipples. I will fight for my people until I'm six feet under the dirt I'm trying to preserve for my people. Jow Forums consists of degenerate faggots.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

see

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

posting my homeboy Goebbels as a filthy anglo
Shame on you, traitor. You had your chances.

Attached: 1561752625985.gif (1.22 MB, 250x200)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Let's be honest, Goebbels was kinda ugly

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

He has brown hair and brown eyes, as have I... problem? I suppose you wouldn't insult him for his appearance, but you would me. Fucking idiot.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Fuck if he was "ugly" do you know what he stood for? For fucks sake, he was an MAN, loyal to Hitler and the movement he ran with. Fucking cunts have lost their heart and meaning.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

germans
white

Attached: brown-german.jpg (1.1 MB, 1935x2905)

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

loyalties good and all, but he was still ugly

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

I think it's time for bed kid.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Fuck. Ugly.

Fuck off cunt.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

What are you doing? Fucking freak. I'm going to die with at least 10 shitskins to my name. Enough said, fuck off.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

No really. You've been wound up by too many shitposts. Go sleep it off, grow a thicker skin and come back later.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

you have brown hair which means as a anglo you have med way back in you somewhere or even worse spic. take a dna test or feel free to kys

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Do you mean the "brown eyes, not white" shitposts? I'm going to sleep now, cunt. I take 45mg of Mirtazapine. I'll eat a warmed baguette and go to peep. You needn't worry son.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Yes those. People here like to wind you up. If you are going to keep posting here, that is something you will have to learn to deal with.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Now we're just getting ridiculous. Brown hair and brown eyes are white. We'd have to kill off most white Americans and that's a lot of people. There is a use for them in the goal of creating the Ubermensch. The real goal is to propagate the Nordic race through agronomy so that future whites all appear Nordic. Himmler had exactly these plans.

Attached: 4574343.jpg (168 KB, 424x630)

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

just didn't take pictures well retard. huff more petrol
abbo how did you get a computer?
your not white retard esp. if your Italian

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Get the fuck off that poison retard.
Are you the guy in the psychward?

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

What are you saying Leaf

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

the brown eyed ones can be used in the war machine and die in battle. im mean let them belive there white unless the survive

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Brown hair and brown eyes are white
No they're not. They're brown

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

kek who is this beta male cuck you've photoshopped onto nazi's again? also how do you post it all day? are you a neet?

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

This is my DNA result. Do with it what you please. I'm not a disgusting jew, nor a shitskin. I'd rather die than relate to those filthy cunts. P.S. fuck islam.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

He actually gave his DNA to the police
Also seems to have some sort of fuck your optics plan, that we shouts from the rooftops on a honeypot
You're not long for freedom.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Forgot to add the results. Forgive me.

Attached: Screenshot-20190914-035437-Ancestry.jpg (620 KB, 1440x2960)

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Lewis White
Goddamit kid...

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Being this insecure

Henry Green
Henry Green

Literally my surname. The Irony.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

It's me. I don't wear glasses, but I like them because they represent my general dislike of technology. Was Hitler a beta male cuck? I shouldn't even address that. Your "beta male cuck" comment suggests insecurity with yourself because I'm putting myself out there confidently.

Attached: 457478899.jpg (110 KB, 403x587)

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Really, really, not long for freedom...

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Insecure? I don't feel welcome to a movement I so strongly believe in. You fucking autistic cunt.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Well you have demonstrated you're a fucking liability.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

post nipples, Carl

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Try not being a retard

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Stop letting the D&C trolls get to you.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

We'd have to kill off most white Americans and that's a lot of people
Nothing worth doing is easy.

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

Du bist ein Dummkopf.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Kid, you're not cut out for this. Stop before you hurt yourself or someone you care about.

James Green
James Green

Ugly cunt. I'm going to sleep.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Hurry up

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Not gonna lie the blue eyed blonde haired nord boys are usually twinks so I don't find them threatening. We just gotta protect them during the race war because they are definitely going to be raped in the asshole by niggers if they get caught, and no man should have to go through that.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

So I shall drop everything I believe in? Fuck off, you cancerous cunt. I will die eventually, with at least 10 skitskins to my name. Fuck you. Heil Hitler.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Bet you wont nigger

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

No you won't because you will be in jail long before that point as you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're doing.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

That's me

But Nords are the most cut out for leadership when they're rebellious and bitchy like Hitler. I am anyway. I own feminine confidence and feminine dominance. That's exactly what Hitler did, and it's the only way to get people to listen. They don't listen to roided up brown-haired brown-eyed Anglos.
And for the hair I was influenced by pic related

Attached: DW7um4vU8AA8P3i.jpg (50 KB, 594x350)

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Dude you look like an incel you'll probably be leading the MGTOW battalion during the race war maybe you can get some drone strikes against the feminists or something. War booty too

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

look like an incel
There's a look to them now. Post your face.

Attached: nigger.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Fuck no you glow nigger I dont want you measuring my biometrics

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

so your into the blacked shit user? read some history zoomer the smaller blond guys were usually the ones that killed the kikongos esp. in the banana wars and civil war.

Asher Green
Asher Green

I'm more based than you, user. Much more based. I post my face without hesitation. Nords appear like incels because of all the shitty dominant brown your kind brings to the genetic table. Light traits are far more valuable. Bitchy and demanding countenance is the name of the game. Fighting back through feminine dominance like a child demanding to have his way. I've dissected Hitler.

Attached: 1567994609813.gif (1.47 MB, 236x250)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit