Brexit

I have brown hair, brown eyes, pale as fuck skin, and pink nipples, and I'm still whiter and more admirable than you white niggers. Shame on you, Hitler would be ashamed, fucking degenerative cunts.

Attached: 1568134318181.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>british
>white

Attached: john oliver.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

You're white. Welcome to the club. Now let's plan out takeover of the world while listening to white Nietzschean music.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

Hol up
*smax lipz
So u be sayin

OP phoneposting here so I could upload a pic. This is a pic of me

Attached: 12-13-2018WWP0039.png (960x960, 856K)

So what set you off then?

Am I? I mean, I've retraced my family back to the 1400's, all being Scottish, English, Welsh, Irish, French, Italian and most of all, non jews. Fuck these freaks on here with nigger mentality. I'm whiter than them and I have brown hair and brown eyes, pale skin and pink nipples. I will fight for my people until I'm six feet under the dirt I'm trying to preserve for my people. Jow Forums consists of degenerate faggots.

see

>posting my homeboy Goebbels as a filthy anglo
Shame on you, traitor. You had your chances.

Attached: 1561752625985.gif (250x200, 1.22M)

Let's be honest, Goebbels was kinda ugly

He has brown hair and brown eyes, as have I... problem? I suppose you wouldn't insult him for his appearance, but you would me. Fucking idiot.

Fuck if he was "ugly" do you know what he stood for? For fucks sake, he was an MAN, loyal to Hitler and the movement he ran with. Fucking cunts have lost their heart and meaning.

>germans
>white

Attached: brown german.jpg (1935x2905, 1.1M)

loyalties good and all, but he was still ugly

I think it's time for bed kid.

Fuck. Ugly.

Fuck off cunt.

What are you doing? Fucking freak. I'm going to die with at least 10 shitskins to my name. Enough said, fuck off.

No really. You've been wound up by too many shitposts. Go sleep it off, grow a thicker skin and come back later.

you have brown hair which means as a anglo you have med way back in you somewhere or even worse spic. take a dna test or feel free to kys

Do you mean the "brown eyes, not white" shitposts? I'm going to sleep now, cunt. I take 45mg of Mirtazapine. I'll eat a warmed baguette and go to peep. You needn't worry son.

Yes those. People here like to wind you up. If you are going to keep posting here, that is something you will have to learn to deal with.

Now we're just getting ridiculous. Brown hair and brown eyes are white. We'd have to kill off most white Americans and that's a lot of people. There is a use for them in the goal of creating the Ubermensch. The real goal is to propagate the Nordic race through agronomy so that future whites all appear Nordic. Himmler had exactly these plans.

Attached: 4574343.jpg (424x630, 168K)

just didn't take pictures well retard. huff more petrol
abbo how did you get a computer?
your not white retard esp. if your Italian

Get the fuck off that poison retard.
Are you the guy in the psychward?

What are you saying Leaf

the brown eyed ones can be used in the war machine and die in battle. im mean let them belive there white unless the survive

>Brown hair and brown eyes are white
No they're not. They're brown

kek who is this beta male cuck you've photoshopped onto nazi's again? also how do you post it all day? are you a neet?

This is my DNA result. Do with it what you please. I'm not a disgusting jew, nor a shitskin. I'd rather die than relate to those filthy cunts. P.S. fuck islam.

>He actually gave his DNA to the police
>Also seems to have some sort of fuck your optics plan, that we shouts from the rooftops on a honeypot
You're not long for freedom.

Forgot to add the results. Forgive me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-035437_Ancestry.jpg (1440x2960, 620K)

>Lewis White
Goddamit kid...

>Being this insecure

Literally my surname. The Irony.

It's me. I don't wear glasses, but I like them because they represent my general dislike of technology. Was Hitler a beta male cuck? I shouldn't even address that. Your "beta male cuck" comment suggests insecurity with yourself because I'm putting myself out there confidently.

Attached: 457478899.jpg (403x587, 110K)

Really, really, not long for freedom...

Insecure? I don't feel welcome to a movement I so strongly believe in. You fucking autistic cunt.

Well you have demonstrated you're a fucking liability.

post nipples, Carl

Try not being a retard

Stop letting the D&C trolls get to you.

>We'd have to kill off most white Americans and that's a lot of people
Nothing worth doing is easy.

Du bist ein Dummkopf.

Kid, you're not cut out for this. Stop before you hurt yourself or someone you care about.

Ugly cunt. I'm going to sleep.

Hurry up

Not gonna lie the blue eyed blonde haired nord boys are usually twinks so I don't find them threatening. We just gotta protect them during the race war because they are definitely going to be raped in the asshole by niggers if they get caught, and no man should have to go through that.

So I shall drop everything I believe in? Fuck off, you cancerous cunt. I will die eventually, with at least 10 skitskins to my name. Fuck you. Heil Hitler.

Bet you wont nigger

No you won't because you will be in jail long before that point as you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're doing.

That's me But Nords are the most cut out for leadership when they're rebellious and bitchy like Hitler. I am anyway. I own feminine confidence and feminine dominance. That's exactly what Hitler did, and it's the only way to get people to listen. They don't listen to roided up brown-haired brown-eyed Anglos.
And for the hair I was influenced by pic related

Attached: DW7um4vU8AA8P3i.jpg (594x350, 50K)

Dude you look like an incel you'll probably be leading the MGTOW battalion during the race war maybe you can get some drone strikes against the feminists or something. War booty too

>look like an incel
There's a look to them now. Post your face.

Attached: nigger.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Fuck no you glow nigger I dont want you measuring my biometrics

so your into the blacked shit user? read some history zoomer the smaller blond guys were usually the ones that killed the kikongos esp. in the banana wars and civil war.

I'm more based than you, user. Much more based. I post my face without hesitation. Nords appear like incels because of all the shitty dominant brown your kind brings to the genetic table. Light traits are far more valuable. Bitchy and demanding countenance is the name of the game. Fighting back through feminine dominance like a child demanding to have his way. I've dissected Hitler.

Attached: 1567994609813.gif (236x250, 1.47M)