The Greeks really do have near-mythical origins, ancient DNA reveals

>Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece. And the Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans, the study reveals, another great civilization that flourished on the island of Crete from 2600 B.C.E. to 1400 B.C.E. (named for the mythical King Minos).

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Attached: 3D3089B0-DF6C-4CAA-99EC-00957D7EEF33.jpg (135x135, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nazis btfo

True, thats why they are avoiding this thread

Nigger

Based Greek bro was right all along.

Attached: B5D59ADA-140F-4350-BB45-7B203718142C.jpg (540x440, 88K)

No shit? I thought it was common knowledge that other people’s from northern and Central Europe came and mated with the Minoans over the years. That’s what lead to the greatness of Hellas

Thats not what it says at all.

WHo is greekbro

doesnt make it any less true

That's actually amazing.
Greeks need to protect their beautiful European heritage and not let themselves get mixed out of existence.

Its not true, you got genetic evidence right in front of you

greeks
>god tied food
>sodomy as a national sport
>got sodomized by turks for 200 years

I say let them be culinary evolved roaches...a french rat made a movie, why not a roach next?
Roachatouille!

Why do you love kebab so much tho?

Attached: not white.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Take of your proxy Mehmet

I'm only 1/4 greek :(

shit good nigga

the ancient greeks used to be blonde aryans today they're just filthy turks

Thanks for sharing!
What the Egyptian priests told Solon is likely true.

But seriously answer, why do you love kebab and baklava so much??

Attached: greek kebab.jpg (900x499, 100K)

Make Greece great again!

Retake Constantinople NOW

Attached: Greek Fire Navy.jpg (851x606, 278K)

Not surprised.
Remember, ethnology rule of thumb:
linguistic continuity = ethnic continuity.

Modern day Greeks are mixed beyond any belief.
Also the country's position works like a charm for their race dilution experiment.
It's basically the front-lines/gateway for sand niggers and allah faggots

>Minoans
Lol the Bell-Beaker tribes of Europe fucked their shit up and raped all their bitches.
That's why they all ran away to an island like a bunch of nancy boy pussy Bronze Age faggots

Attached: 5fh86t475683818954.jpg (2000x1333, 165K)

Kebab = an Arabic word which means "Roasted Meat"
Baklava = a Persian word which means "Many Leaves"

Yet somehow Greeks can't help themselves but indulge in this so much so it has became their national food. It's like something happened in the past when they used to be blonde and blue eyes but now look like Middle Easterners.

hmmm

So Americans are now Mexicans, Italians and Chinese then because you eat burritos, pizza and General tso chicken

Yes take it, we'll support you.

Attached: modern greek history.png (953x577, 50K)

And then they formed the basis for all of European civilization

Lets see, on one side you have chimping out and destroying everything you can get your hands on, and on the other side you have literally founding Western civilization.

Tough choice indeed

Thats more like all of British history. They did the same thing to the Poles as well.

We don't call it American Pizza, American Fries, American Tacos. We welcome them in this melting pot.

I go to a Greek Restaurant

Greek moussaka
Greek kebab
Greek borek
Greek pilav
Greek baklava
Greek kadayif

They would have saved so much space on the menu if they removed the word Greek.

why so insecure??

So then just go ahead and take it, why are you waiting for?

I love gyros
Lamb, tomato.

>if you do this you will die
>so why dont you do it?
Amerilards are mentally impaired

And im not greek btw

I mean for past 600 years every Greek probably have said the same thing for generations

>We'll show them Truks
>We'll take back (Istanbul since 1453( Constantinople))

I'm tired of seeing every Greek whining, man up and take the damn city

Why do greek women love black men so much? I just came back from holiday on greece end 90% of all couples were black men and greek women.

Attached: greek woman and Black man.jpg (719x226, 52K)

Im not greek though

answer please

Attached: FB688616-F018-4170-8A73-FC383A81BD65.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Then sit down boii.

No mms we pinche joto vete a chingar a tu madre cabron :'v

Attached: pedro.jpg (456x630, 39K)

You unironical think that's new?

Attached: 1568277919135.jpg (892x1024, 77K)

answer

O mios dio...

greeks are cool. similar studies also reveal that the lebanese for example are the descendents of the canaanites, and that most egyptians (copt and muslim included) are indiginous northeast africans, not saudi arabian mutts. the arab conquests are completely misunderstood
> nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

Attached: 219995.jpg (1920x1200, 340K)

1. We don't eat kebab
2. We don't eat baklava at all. It's somehow popular amongst tourists.

>It's like something happened in the past when they used to be blonde and blue eyes but now look like Middle Easterners.
Please kys

Are you sure it's not a Turk owning the restaurant? Because in a real life Greek restaurant, those are non-existent.

Just take the pesticide you roach. We all know you've never gotten out of your mum's filthy basement.

Pic related meme was true all along. There was never an advantage to turn Christian during the Ottomans, but there was an incentive to turn Muslim.

>Minoans
I live next to Knossos. I have the theory that Minoans first migrated from near Mesopotamia (though more like tens of thousands of years ago, before anyone was in Europe at all) because they worshiped some kind of Bull god that also appears in the most ancient Mesopotamian/Egyptian artifacts.

Attached: file.png (485x769, 404K)

>Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece.
95IQ and wogged out by the Ottomans

I worked at 3 different Greek restaurants in my 20s, all of them same mentality and menu.

And yes

Greek Kebab
Greek Mousakka
Greek Baklava
Greek Kadayif

That's a stupid meme. The correct meme is "mehmet my son" because there was never an incentive to turn Christian during the Ottomons (i.e. to turn Turks into Greeks) but the incentive was to turn Christians into Muslims.

So the only major "mixing" that happened was some of the Eastern parts of Turkey turned more human than they were.

also reminder that 50% of greeks are hellenized armeno-anatolians

Attached: main-qimg-ab1a15f28374a424afe9fe35b9fd6495.png (1344x876, 59K)

I've never been to Greece but my experience is merely from being around Greeks in the States.

>95 IQ
Nice try

Attached: 1561381555722m.jpg (1024x713, 96K)

cope

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

All those memes are stupid because there was never an incentive to turn a Muslim into a Christian during the Ottoman Empire. The economic incentive (because of high taxes if you weren't a Turk) was for Christians to turn Muslims.

If a Greek from the Middle East returned to Greece, so what, Greeks were a global Empire up until the heights of the Romans, they were all over the place.

It's almost like England today. Americans take over but the English are still culturally dominant and all over the world.

IQ is a stupid metric that only brainlets should respect. 90%+ of "tests" give better scores if you have better knowledge or training, so they are never unbiased.

The most ludicrous part is that the more IQ tests you take the better score you get because you start to get used to their way of thinking obviously. Try it yourself and see.

>"""Greek""" restaurants

>Shows a map that shows the genetic similarity of ancient and modern Greeks and Turks being at a huge distance

How your internet going ?

Attached: 1567864899346.jpg (700x700, 129K)

>huge distance

cringe

Actually it is 91, so I gave the Greeks too much credit. Turkey is 87.
It is probably not a good thing to think that the Greek men have inherited the y chromosome from the Ottoman Army of rapist fathers.

Attached: 1562415184344.jpg (1320x710, 394K)

Current day Greeks have the same DNA as Iranians.

Attached: iran death_to_arabs.jpg (608x563, 97K)

Imagine them doing a DNA study on a current day mestizo, a 1492 Indian, and a 56% Amerimutt descendant 200 years from now. They’ll insist that America was always a brown muttified nation and that it wasn’t built by superior white invaders

Only brainlets respect IQ metrics. The more training you have with them the better score you get because you familiarize with their way of thinking (try it yourself and prove it), mathematicians will get better scores because half of their life is problems like that etc.

It's probably also related to if the country itself respects them. e.g. I theorize the US has higher score than it could because it gives IQ tests to kids all the time.

Greece never requires IQ tests, I've never even heard of it. NEVER. I'm pretty sure the score would be like 10-20 higher if they were a norm.

Every Greek I've met seem to be extremely prideful to the point of full cocky. Until you ask them:
Why so much TURKED.COM since 1453?

Attached: greekfeels.png (2000x1333, 133K)

This link says Greece is 92, and I trust the source.
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

We have the problem of the delusion that since Ancient Greece exists then modern Greece is an ancient country too.

I'm not talking about genetics here, the genetics could be continuing partly, I'm talking about the modern state.

e.g. currently we try to build a land registry because we don't even have a complete one (and not having a proper one IS A TOTAL MESS for legal documentation for transfers etc.).

e.g. England doesn't have a land registry because they are somehow miraculously smart, they are also a country that has a relatively modern continuity of AT LEAST SIX-SEVEN CENTURIES.

i.e. a lot of the progress isn't just about being smart or better, it's about being older as a modern state.

The Italian tribes had light features. Ancient Greek vases show people with a lot of contrast between hair and skin.

>Uruguay 96
>Argentina 93
>Greece 92
Imagine ranking less IQ than spic countries.

Yes ancient Greeks before they discovered TURKED.COM in 1453

Its the other way around. Turks are just turkified Anatolian Greeks.

Imagine being a t*rk, first your culture gets raped out of existance by Greeks and then by fucking barbarian nomads. Lmaoing @ ur life

But they’re not testing remains of people after the alleged Ottoman invaders supposedly raped them out of existance, is it, you dumb fucking amerilard? They’re testing remains from several thousands of years ago, of the actual people that built Greek civilization.

This like saying its not valid to test the remains of Americans from 1700 something because there were spics in America in 2019

Is this how you put yourself to sleep at night by telling yourself lies.

Greeks got TURKED.COM since 1453 but sure you can tell yourself little lies here and there.

yeah no, Turks were a tribute empire there was no genetic change in the Balkans.

>Greeks got TURKED.COM since 1453 but sure you can tell yourself little lies here and there.

ladies and gentlemen, the american education system

Did they or did they not got cucked for few hundred years??

Intermixing didn't occur fuckwit, if anything if was forbidden and the other poster is correct in that the turks were a tribute empire. Turks got HELLENE'd and it's the other way around for the same reason you find Italian DNA in modern Jewish groups from the time the Romans literally raped the Jews. Turks have Greek DNA, not Greeks having Turk. Fucking read a book that doesn't involve crayons you stupid cunt, I'm not even Greek and I know this shit.

check the PCA you fucking idiot

also no such thing as anatolian "greek". 20 IQ

Im not greek though lol

Its a turkroach with a proxy

You’re right my bad, GREEKED.com Anatolian natives i mean

Cucked for few hundred years
Vs
Cucked for more than thousand years

lol

Attached: 79A483D4-4007-4F8E-9147-57740347578D.jpg (1370x960, 135K)

>Lynn
I'd rather choke on my own vomit than trust someone who's only about "muh GDP"

You sound like a roach diaspora member. Not surprising.

If it's 92, it's because we have 1 million Albos and Pakis, both of which have an IQ index of 80-82. So, the IQ of the natives is more than 101.

pay debnts, expat tzatziki

Attached: pay debts.webm (654x480, 1.04M)

He is on proxy bro. t*rkroaches are masters of proxy falseflagging (literally)

You know that study was published by a literal white supremacist organization right. Hardly unbiased

gayreeks are smelly armenoid rapespawns of turks, slavs, maghrebis, armenians, and other semite filth.

kek at this autistic shitskin gayreek living in the netherlands sperging out.

Now really look at this specimen. Is this north africa or europe?

Attached: Georgios Giakoumakis.jpg (400x500, 34K)

I am Greek.

Now look at all of these smelly gayreek parasites scatter when i shine the light on their filthy bloodlines. Come back faggios

>more DNA from later migrations to Greece
>inhibited much of their DNA from later migrations to Greece from the near-east and what is now knows as Armenia

REMINDER LITERALLY 40% OF MODERN "GREEKS" AND THEIR SHITSKIN DIASPORA
WERE IMPORTED STRAIGHT FROM EASTERN TURKEY.

REMINDER 99% OF THE """GREEKS""" WHO CAME TO GREECE DURING THE POPULATION EXCHANGE WERE ARMENIANS, ASSYRIANS, AND KURDS WHO QUICKLY CONVERTED TO GREEK ORTHODOXY AND ADOPTED GAYREEK NAMES SO THEY COULD BE IMPORTED INTO EUROPE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
>Today, about 40% of the population of Greece claims full or partial descent from the Asia Minor refugees; as does an almost equal percentage of diasporan Greeks.

Attached: Dimitrios Chondrokoukis.jpg (320x436, 79K)

And now for the facts

>Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece.

>sperging out
Just look at yourself mehmet. You are literally having a mental breakdown as we speak, and you talk about sperging out?

The Somalids are a race on their own, although they are under-represented in political-intelectual circles. They make their presence in sports, piracy & crimes.

They were more than likely the original troublesome Sea People, the Barbary Pirates & finally the Somalian pirates of today. Somalia is their last nation free of domination by other genoms mainly because 90%+ of the nation are genetic Somalids.

In Greece the hot tempered Somalid elements within Greeks started the riots that couldn't escalate to an all out Somalid rebellion & remained the muscle of the anarchists in Greece because they are only 25% of the Greek population & live side by side with Lizards who use them for political pressure on the Europid Greeks.

There are three types of Greeks: the Europid Greek, Arabid Greek (his nose gives him up) and the Somalid Greek (his curly/fuzzy hair will tell you):
PIC RELATED; Modern day Greek-Somalid mutt with short haircut to hide his Somalid curly hair

Attached: Ilias Kasidiaris.jpg (220x261, 11K)

Ancient Greek=Modern day Somalid?
DNA tests are the best way to go about this because mtDNA back channels have their effect also and in Greece African mtDNA is very low compared to Y-DNA, which shows that Somalid males did indeed migrate into these lands in Neolithic & possibly historic times.

Iceland - DNA
Europid DNA 98%
Somalid DNA 0%
Arabid DNA 0%
Other DNA 2%
Spain DNA
Europid DNA 80%
Somalid DNA 7%
Arabid DNA 4%
Other DNA 9%

Greek - DNA (national -most recent composite-)
Europid DNA 40%
Somalid DNA 30%
Arabid DNA 28%
Other DNA 2%

E1b1b = Somalid Dad
E1b1b V13 = His Greek Somalid seeds

E1b1b Somalid cluster mainly a majority prevailing gene in the southern Part of Peloponnesse (47% all over Peloponesse) & 25% all Greece, there is another E1b1b cluster along the coast line this group must have been isolated & pushed into Albania or maybe E1b1b was already settled in the coasts & was split by the European tribes crossing into Southern Greece I can only imagine what happenned to the Somalids on these coasts.

Comparing DNA results of Somalis, Greeks, Yemenis and Turks. We can observe the high amount of Somalid DNA among Greek folks even after century long mixing with white people and even higher than among Yemeni sand people; pic related

BE PROUD OF YOU HORN OF AFRICA ROOTS, HELLENIC MAN!

Attached: e1b1b warriors.png (778x376, 484K)

have you checked the PCA?

>You know that study was published by a literal white supremacist organization right. Hardly unbiased
Holy kek
>y-yeah Jow Forums bros, us gayreeks are 100% white!! here's this pseudoscienctific article funded by golden dawn to prove so! stop listening to the turkish jew lie!!
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T POST THAT IQ TEST IS WAS MADE BY A WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Attached: gpwubdvl0zwmreqfzl50.jpg (331x480, 80K)

How can one man man, sorry, roach, seethe this much over a simple fact?

This is truly one of the most autistic and butthurt shitfits i have ever seen anyone throw on this site, and that says a lot.

Pontics make barely 5-7 % of Greek up
The rest of Anatolians were from the Western coastline and cluster with Southern Italians and Greek islanders
Now, it is literally your population that clusters with Armenians to more than 40 %, why is it ?

No amount of your autistic larping and crying on here will change the fact that you're a armenoid mutt that belongs in the levant

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

No one said Greeks are white or that you cant post that study. Its validity is just doubtful when its conducted by a politically charged organization.

Turks are Greek rape babies

Attached: 1515413033777.jpg (499x618, 107K)

This guy is a Scottish football player, not a Greek

He is 1/4th Egyptian, the rest is Cretan Greek

Attached: 40051808-athens-greece-mar-25-2015-soldiers-of-greek-army-during-independence-day-of-greece-is-an-an (1300x866, 286K)

>No amount of your autistic larping and crying
He said as he is throwing a shitfit

Also im not greek, i just posted this to piss of amerimutts and t*rkroaches who think modern Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greeks, and clearly it worked very well lol

If Greeks aren't white then why are all the Greek people I meet in the United States white?