>THE TENSION IS RISING

THE TENSION IS RISING
>THE TENSION IS RISING

THE TENSION IS RISING
>THE TENSION IS RISING

THE TENSION IS RISING
>THE TENSION IS RISING

jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-prevents-Israeli-airstrikes-in-Syria-601618

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (578x233, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2018_Israel–Syria_incident
politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351
youtu.be/QChAVrCjSIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, fuck Israel. Dirty kikes are a thorn in humanities side.

we could let the Jews build mud huts in Australia

Nothing will happen

I fucking hate kikes

THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

Attached: If-only-you-knew.jpg (1297x960, 495K)

No?
Fuck kikes for life

Meh, Turkey shot down a Russian jet, then killed their Russian ambassador. The only thing that happened was Putin apologized

Reminder, potential false flag against Seattle to be blamed on Russia.

Israel spies on the US and all Trump does is give them money.

Attached: CEF6A7BE-1EB4-40DC-9872-21D6B2E2E6B0.jpg (750x791, 610K)

Fuck off we are full

Attached: 1539914986870.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Wouldn't it be glorious if Russia blew up Israel and did what Hitler didn't finish back in WW2?

Attached: Nuclear_eyes_pepe.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Russia won't engage the Israeli Air Force because they will LOSE and be mocked for decades to come.

First Israel will nuke the middle east several times.
Then Russia will take care of them.

Declass happens, Trump acts surprised it was Israel the whole time, says "fuck it, Russia you can handle the ME we got some housekeeping to do" then Russia and the muslims wipe israel out

That's not a threat.

Bibi just wants their Golan Heights clay
cmon bubbo, just give them more territory so they'll leave you alone for a few weeks

how does israel expect to keep doing this?

well the stupid goy forget quickly
just distract them with some cool new movie or a new apple phone

God the load i would drop if Russia shot down an Israeli jet with the S-400

Attached: 1523433338513.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

Kikes bombed syria non stop and jewtin did nothing. Why should I believe he will do something this time.

both are same people just tauting each other for generating balanced public opinion.

What don’t you idiots understand? We are FULL.

this.

YES YES YES HEHEHEH

Attached: 20BFAE37-638C-4600-942B-98F2C1D88C77.jpg (600x692, 87K)

Actually, I welcome this like I will when Trump is defeated in November of 2020:
>>ITS AFRAID!

Attached: 1568397747759.jpg (768x768, 345K)

like if they could kek, will go exactly like that time where the soviet union piloted for the egypts and got BTFO even worse by the kikes

russia not going to shoot down israeli jets, but why is israel ignoring ww2 borders ?

are the kikes planning to start ww3
?

You do realize an Israeli f-16 was already shot down by Syria in February with the S-200 a severally outdated missile. Jews aren't some magical untouchable force despite what Jow Forumstards may think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2018_Israel–Syria_incident

Attached: hh_15.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

inb4 israel shoots down their own jets.

Attached: 1528427557380.jpg (366x440, 26K)

nobody thinks they are, the jews power is all on the money control and connections they have, now for Israel we also don't think they are unbetable, but its a well proven fact already proved more than once that they are a far more organized military force than any of their arab neighbours and the HIV rusted army of putin

russia can simply nuke israel, but what does trump think ?

Israel is dividing the U.S. internally -- and dividing the U.S. and Russia.

Israel will deteriorate these two conflicts until there is a nuclear war. Why? So that Israel can become the Sole Global Superpower. It's the Endgame of Israel. See pic related.

Attached: 1564947971522.jpg (461x354, 36K)

Fixed that for ya m8

Attached: 162C3E10-35C6-4022-AF54-1D7E6FA8260A.jpg (125x124, 4K)

The Jews are the literal blood offspring of the Serpent from the Garden of Eden story. Their father rules this world and every Kingdom on it. Those who depend on that power do not get to call it out for bad behavior.

So...all of pic related happened in the last week, and now Russia is pushing Israel around?
>Zion Don
lol one day nobody will believe this was even a talking point

Attached: canyousayisraelBTFO.jpg (1964x1470, 651K)

>at who's disposal will be an international police
someone placed their bet on the wrong pony

Oh shit nibba, the final one

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x225, 6K)

kek why would a Brazilian be so staunchly anti-Russian? Either way, It's been nearly 50 years since the incident you mentioned and you center it basis of your argument. The Mig-21 is a 2nd generation aircraft while the Phantom II used by Israelis at the time are a 3rd generation aircraft. Only combat experience Israelis have had in the last several decades was bombing Palestinian civilians while Russia plays an active roll fighting in Syria. Russia can curb stomp Israel no problem, the bigger issue is that Israel has american support.

Russia is one of the largest jewish population had, but this time i don't think so

This is amazing. I knew that without USA dying for them there is no way Israel will risk having to take on Russia and maybe China alone...in their land grab. Enjoy the show! Israel is going to be BTFO.

>Netanyahu announces he will annex west bank and quite possibly start WW3 in some insane play to the religious extremists in Israel to get re-elected so his decades of crime is not exposed
>White house announces it will not support this annexation
>Trump fires Zionist Organization of America Puppet Bolton
>Its fucking friday the 13th full moon
>Massive network of Israeli mossad spy equipment found by FBI around whitehouse spying on ALL whitehouse cellphones even those of guests.
>oh yeah it was 9/11 and more footage was released of the pentagon attack proving this was not the plane that was claimed struck the pentagon
>oh yeah the engineering school of anchorage proved that tower 7 fell by demo
>we are entering probably the most intense global winter any of us as had in our lifetimes (or the world has seen in at least 100+ years) with the peak of the solar minimum
>videos coming out proving UFOs exist adht the US navy is recorded them, Navy creates an entire system for handling UFO reports
>space force announced

um WTF is going on?

Best news all week.

probably the chinese, we don't want an international police

God shall now finish the US, and the Kiked Up Anglo-Zionist world, rewarding the brave souls who fight it, Israel shall BURN. That's all. Calm down.

iran has more jews

Fuck off kike

Attached: 2019-09-13 21.45.06.jpg (490x361, 113K)

I'm not anti nobody, and I obviously don't doubt Russia can destroy Israel if they really want to, what I'm talking about is that this small skirmish from the russian jets or the Israeli jets will always end up better for the Israeli side, unless Russia is willing to put entire divisions on Syria and really attack them they will keep losing moral the same as when the famous S-400 was completely ignored by F-35's doing runs in Syria

better translation
>we will cry out as we strike you
or something along those lines

NOOOO

Attached: 1568347281722.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

kek this leaf is ok. He will be the last one raked.

Attached: 1567964229366.jpg (988x701, 76K)

google earth shows a lot of leg room

>i'm not anti nobody
>the HIV rusted army of putin
Yea ok whatever hue monkey go suck some Jewish cock like the good little abomination you are. This is why Jews love you mutts so much you just can't stop sucking Jewish cock.

chad SU35 makes beta f16 retreat

Attached: chadplane.jpg (1486x963, 73K)

Oh no, Israeli jets getting shot down.
We sure do love our Israeli jets here in the good ol US of A

Attached: 3m4x561528962531908.png (615x498, 450K)

Russia should drop muslims on them

Isn't this because Trump got rid of Bolten?

Russia is a kike loving shithole. false flag /t

I'd be OK with giving them like a small island in the pacific.

NUKE THOSE FILTHY KIKES TONIGHT!!! SAVE MOTHER EARTH!!

It was just a joke but whatever, now
>This is why Jews love you mutts so much you just can't stop sucking Jewish cock.
kek, look who's talking hahaha, how's your foreskin?

thats why they stopped the Greater israel plan in syria right?

Its time to issue new IDF adult diapers.

Attached: 711ee85df8128d211824beaf92053705.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Attached: 1513031454963a.jpg (77x139, 3K)

Oh shit, based russia

>RUSSIA THREATENS ISRAEL WITH SHOOTING THEIR JETS DOWN
ohhhh noooo.

Attached: 1521551893881.png (590x381, 271K)

>tfw israel starts ww3 by nuking russia, making the bear 'leave its cave forever' ie going to war

I was born in Denmark so i'm not circumcised nor really "American" since i never identified as such, but you are right soon the average american will be as subhuman as your average Brazilian. This is why Jews love the US so much too.

Just do the world a favor and Nuke Israel and then use strategic nukes to take out all of the jewish enclaves in the US. Thanks in advance broskis

>Under Putin, the Hasidic FJCR became increasingly influential within the Jewish community, partly due to the influence of Federation-supporting businessmen mediated through their alliances with Putin, notably Lev Leviev and Roman Abramovich.[234][235] According to the JTA, Putin is popular amongst the Russian Jewish community, who see him as a force for stability. Russia's chief rabbi, Berel Lazar, said Putin "paid great attention to the needs of our community and related to us with a deep respect".[236] In 2016, Ronald S. Lauder, the president of the World Jewish Congress, also praised Putin for making Russia "a country where Jews are welcome".[237]

no the bear has already left its cave forever. Russia China and USA will control the World Order without Israel existing.

Kek, what the fuck kind of post is this

>Trump dream tweet:
Since israel tried to spy on us i will shut down their iron dome for a month

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well played user

Attached: D81A417E-CA3F-49C1-A99A-DF51435E42F3.jpg (640x480, 88K)

>USS liberty
Nice. The FBI should be investigating Israeli provocations and pedophilia rather than fed posting on an anime forum.
>Russia threatening to down warplanes of a traitorous country.
Finally

we just caught them spying on us too politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351

I am afraid your bigot racist attitude is not appreciated on this community of people

on the other hand, I'm a REAL racist, so
but I still don't think russia is going to shoot down israel planes, they will more likely ask israel to please not shoot around lebanon, syria, irak

holy shit, fucking digits

Why does Putin look shopped in?

Is this real? Is putin fed up with bibi?

Attached: d8ac913b4a7259dd8387f9eedd993a35f2fd6a49.jpg (1024x758, 121K)

Praying Russia takes out a few of those fuckers.

Attached: Russia Tankie.jpg (1350x869, 265K)

Looks like something out of MGS.

Really it's just a tank chassis with a different weapon system on top. Still looks bretty cool.

I'm pretty intuitive..I feel like something's gonna happen, I feel like israel is gonna get bitch slapped by the world soon

the chutzpah of it, russia has PREVENTED Israel from attacking Syria. really, what ever the fuck gave Israel the right to attack soveriegn nations? and they openly brag about it. Assad should straight up declare open war at this point, and ask the UN to begin formal peace negotiations. At least then the chips would be on the table.

Attached: checked351.gif (162x191, 2.44M)

Come on based Vlad, nuke Israel to kingdom come.

I dunno why the whole world just doesn't come down on Jews. I'll never understand this.

'Democracy' is Jewish Tyranny by shekels.

They have bombs planted in European capitals and would suicidally launch their nukes at different capitals across the world

This. Democracy is for the weak

Russian S-500 test, its kind of terrifying.
youtu.be/QChAVrCjSIE

Za end!

Attached: USDoW.jpg (480x640, 53K)

It will happen when the weather cools, that's when they'll make their move.

>giving them an entire race of abos to turn against us
How about no.