Dixie Got One More Victory

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Great news for all of us confederate renegades. Remember that big bunch of shit in Charlottesville? Of course you do, because the media is still howling about it to this day.

On that day, many good people came out to defend confederate heritage, and were met by a horde of communist scum who sought to destroy even the memory of us. A fight ensued, and the forces of the right held their own in spite of being massively outnumbered, using the ancient war-tactic of the shield wall to drive the communists back again and again.

But one man made a mistake, and the leftist media jumped on it like a shark going after a fat kid on a raft. Many felt that our side had lost.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

The courts just ruled that the Robert E. Lee statue is protected under the laws that govern veteran memorials, and cannot be removed, even by the city authorities.

Lets take this for what it is: A victory.

Attached: A53E2F34-5138-4989-B321-343C481EE7A2.jpg (20 KB, 236x236)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/13/virginia-judge-rules-charlottesvilles-confederate-general-statues-must-stay/
detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/13/judge-confederate-statues-will-stay-charlottesville/40145885/
whsv.com/content/news/Judge-Confederate-statues-will-stay-in-Charlottesville-560287951.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/judge-confederate-statues-stay-charlottesville-65605923
wtop.com/virginia/2019/09/charlottesville-judge-rules-confederate-statues-will-stay/
prologue.blogs.archives.gov/2010/12/01/lincoln-to-slaves-go-somewhere-else/
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p319_Dickson.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1369
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357608-george-washingtons-virginia-church-taking-down-his-memorial
quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jala/2629860.0029.103/--benjamin-butlers-colonization-testimony-reevaluated?rgn=main;view=fulltext
housedivided.dickinson.edu/sites/emancipation/files/2012/07/Masur-article.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtu.be/v_jMBh7GCYo

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Forgot link:
breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/13/virginia-judge-rules-charlottesvilles-confederate-general-statues-must-stay/

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Nice

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

They'll just remove it, or rip it down anyway. Laws change, and if the statue gets melted into slag, that won't change. Why not let them give it to someone who wants it? Maybe put it somewhere that the people surrounding it will respect it? Just seems like some kind of pissing contest to try to force them to keep it. Especially if you care about the well being of the historical monument. It's like ISIS was trying to get us to take all the stuff they blew up. Why not take it and put it somewhere safe?

Luis Green
Luis Green

Attached: 599329463d1d1.image.jpg (116 KB, 1200x751)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Yeah but James Fields is spending the redt of his life in prison and whites haven't done a damn thing about it.

Attached: 1567931586493.jpg (55 KB, 343x582)

James Martinez
James Martinez

The courts just ruled that the Robert E. Lee statue is protected under the laws that govern veteran memorials, and cannot be removed, even by the city authorities.
The courts ruled that Unite the Right had a legal permit to assemble but the governor and city outright ignored that, too. I wish I had your optimism though

Attached: 1502913652011.jpg (66 KB, 700x394)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

So pathetic

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Defacing that statue will now be a federal crime, although I do see your point on some of that. It is a pissing contest, but its kind of nice that our side won. Im not saying the fights over but this is definitely a win. Lets savor it while we can.

Attached: AEEDAEEF-2C43-4115-8468-4DCA0C561028.jpg (32 KB, 414x508)

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

That kid was expelled for honoring his ancestors

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

breitbart

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Unfortunately, the video shows that he could have backed up and gone down another road. By speeding forward (even if he did it out of fear) he made himself look like the aggressor. I feel for him, but the mistake was his alone. Antifa deserves to be run over, but he should have exercised discipline for his own good and the good of the movement.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Attached: DDD32FEF-9087-4FB6-88DC-9C434729FA76.jpg (104 KB, 511x517)

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

Nice cope. Jews don't stand by and let one of theirs suffer punishment simpy due to guilt.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Attached: Jesus-Wept.png (245 KB, 388x340)

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/13/judge-confederate-statues-will-stay-charlottesville/40145885/
whsv.com/content/news/Judge-Confederate-statues-will-stay-in-Charlottesville-560287951.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/judge-confederate-statues-stay-charlottesville-65605923
wtop.com/virginia/2019/09/charlottesville-judge-rules-confederate-statues-will-stay/

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Because jews dont generally believe in personal accountability...well, not for themselves anyway.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Although I am a Northerner who hates Southerners with a passion I am glad that you guys won this small victory. No one deserves to have the memory of their soldiers desecrated.

Also we are forever in your debt that you are the ones who get stereotyped as violent and racist. Because if the world knew just how malevolent and racist the average Northerner is they would have backed you unconditionally. Also the niggers still being here is on you, Lincoln was going to send those spear chuckers back before you cut his plans short, so blame yourselves for that one.

Attached: 28x684.jpg (73 KB, 401x487)

James Lee
James Lee

Praise God. To desecrate the memory of a fine and outstanding individual, like General Lee, is the entertainment of self destructive nihilist niggers. For the state to back it up is reason for CW.2.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Attached: 1568430222365.png (606 KB, 700x394)

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Thats a matter of perspective Yank, but Im glad you have the decency to respect the memory of our dead. No more brother wars.

Attached: 1F95B930-B5E2-4440-8FC5-5AB232C73979.png (349 KB, 800x800)

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

cringe

t. non-southerner with ambivalent feelings about the outcome of the Civil War (like everyone who isn’t pozzed)

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Indeed good sir. Lets think about some of the other things niggers do for entertainment...
necklacing, mass rape, beheading, gangbanging of all kinds, selling crack and heroin laced with fentanyl, and (of course) raping any white woman they can catch.

And they say we're evil because we made them work!

Attached: 55A37DB9-B4CA-49F5-AC29-DA7782787989.jpg (108 KB, 624x434)

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Unfortunately, the video shows that he could have backed up and gone down another road. By speeding forward (even if he did it out of fear) he made himself look like the aggressor.

I guess he had a shit lawyer? Unlike the zim-zam man.

Or was it just a shit local jury.

Seems like there was reasonable doubt there, but it's tough to beat federal prosecutors.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

I thought it's always been state law that war monuments can't be taken down, at least ones on public land

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

The deck was surely stacked against him. I read some of the court documents (those that have been made public anyway) and it seems that they convicted him on the basis that he could have escaped and didnt. I truly feel sorry for James Fields, as his anger was justified. He made a mistake and theyve took his life for it.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Lincoln was going to send those spear chuckers back before you cut his plans short

He bruited the idea, but there is much evidence to the contrary respecting what he would have done if he'd lived. (Just read a detailed account of his last month to six weeks.)

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Sherman hated all politicians, especially Lincoln

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

It always has, but it took a judge's ruling for it to be recognized for some reason.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

A graven image of a man who has already been cast in hell or gone to heaven and cares nothing about satanic world politics.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Damn right. "almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. He didnt send them back, so I say God bless John Wilkes Booth.

Just look at this dapper southern gentleman. What better man to send a tyrant to hell?

Attached: 9BBEAD33-553D-495E-B758-66F745DC1B7E.jpg (568 KB, 1200x1650)

John Carter
John Carter

Sherman hated all politicians, especially Lincoln

Sherman hated Lincoln? Taint so, Magee.

Attached: 1554274565841.jpg (10 KB, 161x300)

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Someone draw a nine month pregnant Anne Frank putting her hand on her belly while sitting on a park bench with Lee’s statue standing in the background like he’s guarding her

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

he had a better lawyer but the judge made him change to a shittier one because the original lawyer was part of this case. people tried to raise money to hire a better one but they all got shoahd.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

good for you southern user. i hope things get better for all of us.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

you mean a monument of a virginian who fought for virginia erected to remind virginians of when they used to have balls.

James Anderson
James Anderson

The civil war was necessary. The south struck first and they got what was coming to them for doing so. There were numerous peaceful resolutions in the works that would have let them keep their sovereignty and way of life relatively intact but they rejected them all and refused to compromise (the Corwin Amendment for example). Had the US remained fractured we would have devolved into a state of perpetual warfare, poverty and balkanization. If you have "ambivalent feelings" (or whatever pussy excuse passes for reason and logic were you come from) it is because you know nothing of the subject.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

An important victory that sustains us.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

The North won the War, but the South won the peace.

The "redeemed" state business, and Reconstruction generally, makes me want to vomit. No disrespect to you, sir.

The interesting question to me is whether, if Lincoln hadn't died (with his death, arguably, giving the South a "second wind") whether Reconstruction might have turned out differently.

There's no question, in my mind, that the South outmaneuvered the North from the end of the Civil War to whenever they retook the House (1874 or thereabouts?), and thus effectively ended Reconstruction (although it dragged on for another decade or so).

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

When judges find reasons to make criminal defendants get rid of effective lawyers... it pisses me off.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Struck first? No, yank. The federals struck first when they refused to remove their troops from Confederate soil. They were given many chances to evacuate Fort Sumter, and instead they began to fortify it! Therefore, the Southerners saw that the federals had no intention of honoring their sovereignty, and attacked a foreign army on their own soil.

Dont forget who invaded who, yank.

Attached: D9EB2A2B-F726-49DF-9BA3-A05F86EA7A40.jpg (113 KB, 750x562)

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Pretty hard to do anything when you are dead Johnny Reb.

“I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes … I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country…”

Once again you got fucked over by your own shortsightedness and temper. In true Southern fashion you continue to blame the North for your own fuck up. Things didn't have to be this way but being stubborn and getting petty revenge was more important to Southerners than solving the race problem. Good job guys, you killed the one person who would have removed the nigger menace from your lands once and for all.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

fuck off altkike

Attached: 1568429877736.jpg (58 KB, 236x236)

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

The deck was surely stacked against him
James Fields was as "guilty" as the Tsarnaev brothers - innocent young men whose lives were destroyed by the tyrannical state in a show trial.

Attached: dzhokhar-tsarnaev.jpg (127 KB, 2560x1707)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

The north won the war, but the south won the guerilla war that followed. The original KKK did that, along with some other groups like the White Camellias. When that was done, they disbanded and that was the end of the real KKK. Thats why the federal government creates fake klan groups who do nothing but incite. They do it to tarnish the memory of a guerilla army that defeated them.

Pic related is an example of the original kkk. As you can see, they look nothing like those larpers in white sheets. They did wear pointed hoods but thats the only thing the fed shill groups got right.

Attached: 91312946-C50D-479C-A8F9-C65CE2085DF7.jpg (109 KB, 450x748)

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Oh nice, we won. This really needs to be rubbed right in their big nosed faces.

Attached: 1408134645645.jpg (68 KB, 587x435)

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Again, Lincoln bruited the idea, and he may have *personally* favored it, but there are a couple dozen hard pieces of evidence that, as a matter of **public policy,** he had *no* plans to physically remove the negros -- but rather was, e.g., talking about giving black soldiers, and other "worthies," the right to vote.

Jow Forumslocks post remarks like yours on the regular, and have been doing so for years, but the claim finds no support in the facts of the matter.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Congrats america, I'm happy for you.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Lincoln made promises, but thats not the same as actually getting it done. And if he had left the south in peace, niggers wouldnt be a problem. We figured out what you didnt: That Christianity and hard discipline are the only things that can civilize the nigger.

Just look at that pathetic C U C K!

Attached: FA263680-2814-49B2-BDF0-E4E92F4FD41B.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)

Jack White
Jack White

General William T. Sherman, a Union commander, forbade the entry of African-Americans into the army. Sherman did not hide the fact that he was a white supremacist. His view represented the views of many of his men, who came from the Midwest, where racism was widespread. He said that he would “not trust blacks to fight yet.' (Smith, 229) Rather than employ blacks as solders, he sought to employ them as laborers. He believed that blacks should be kept in jobs that were not that different from what slaves were doing for the Confederate Army.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

So if I declare your house my property then shoot you I'd be in the right? Yeah top notch reasoning you got there. Maybe if you had calmed your tits for two minutes you'd realize that ONE fort was not going to be the difference between victory and defeat. Opening fire on it, on the other hand guaranteed that you'd get your comeuppance. Sure hope getting that sucker punch in was worth the war Reb.

the Southerners saw that the federals had no intention of honoring their sovereignty
Wow they must have used the same crystal ball that told them Lincoln wasn't going to send the niggers back! Incredible!

Attached: images.jpg (17 KB, 259x194)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Regardless of what you think of the Civil War (I actually support Lincoln's plan of shipping all the blacks away) the Confederates are an important part of our history and show that rebellion is in our heritage. It's an important reminder.

Hell, I'm a Union guy overall, my ancestors were pretty evenly split between Confederates and whatever the emigration movement was called (I forget right now). Seven fought for the CSA, Seven fought for the USA back during the war and couldn't stand it if my Dixie line wasn't represented.

Attached: 101-300x300-Front-Color-BlackWhite.jpg (11 KB, 300x300)

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

The north won the war, but the south won the guerilla war that followed.

True. But there was more to it. There was a purely political side, also. The case is made, very persuasively, imho, in Michael Perman, Reunion Without Compromise: The South and Reconstruction 1865-1868 (1973).

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Anne Frank would be pregnant if we had won

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Although I am a Northerner who hates Southerners with a passion
Why, do you actually internalize the same kike prejudices of your masters?

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Thanks Sweden, and I hope that one day soon your nation can unite behind reichsmarshall Pewds and chase out all the swine! The south would gladly help, but SOMEBODY (points at the yankees) stole our country too.

Attached: 12EF3A7C-8F46-44AD-99C4-8AD90A7CFCEE.jpg (155 KB, 761x1024)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

P.S. There was also a *cultural* war that the South won -- the whole romance of the Lost Cause mythology, the apotheosis of which may be seen in Gone with the Wind.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

I don't like it, therefore it isn't true
Wow you sure showed me. Never mind the historical documents and proposals that directly contradict you, your disbelief is all the proof you need! Cry more faggots, you bring misery on yourselves and then refuse to learn from your mistakes. That's why you lost the war and why you will always lose against the superior intellect of the Northern master race.

Friendly reminder: Lincoln supported the Corwin Amendment and did everything he could to appease butthurt Southerners until they attacked Union troops unprovoked and forced his hand.

Attached: the-american-civil-war-and-its-impact-on-georgia-57-638.jpg (141 KB, 638x479)

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Attached: 1558234095194s.jpg (7 KB, 250x240)

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Lincoln was going to let the South go peaceably, until a midnight visit from his New York ((((bankers))) who explained that the Federal Government was funded by slavery.

Attached: index.jpg (12 KB, 183x275)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Its not rocket science yank. They were given a chance to evacuate southern soil, and the south had every right to secede. Instead, they fortified their position and refused to move. Its pretty obvious what that means.

As per the tenth amendment, all powers not delegated to the federal government by the constitution are reserved for the states and the people thereof. Since secession is not mentioned anywhere in the constitution, it rightfully fell to the authority of the states.

How can you call your country "free" when we have no freedom to leave?

Attached: A57A4548-B4C8-49B5-A9F5-A58DE69EDA96.jpg (14 KB, 268x188)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Sounds like an interesting book. Ill check it out. Thank you sir.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

im really confused, i thought we were the communists?

Attached: Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg (55 KB, 701x394)

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Yeah I've seen some of the footage of that incident. That kids got some serious nuts.

He's an inspiration and I'm proud of'em.

Attached: Reb.png (308 KB, 500x281)

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Shit i got here late.
meh we are libertarians.

Attached: images-(3).jpg (13 KB, 225x225)

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Because the war wasnt about slavery you moron. You have already mentioned the Corwin amendment so lets talk about that, as it is the single best piece of evidence for this fact.
Lincoln offered to basically make slavery a constitutional right, if the south would only stay in the union. This only proves that the war wasnt about slavery! They turned down his offer because they wanted independence. Slavery was of secondary importance to our right, as a people, to be independent.

Attached: 164905AD-CAD7-45B8-863E-A1BDB52CEBB4.jpg (37 KB, 400x600)

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

THis is what that sack of lard should have done instead of looking away like a bitch-made pussy.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Fuck off dixiecrat. You shame the memory of our glorious nation!

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

i would have spat on her.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

im a transexual and my friends told me i should be a democrat, according to wikipedia im in the right place, right? i told them i hate niggers and want to bring back slavery but we need communism too

Attached: nigger-killers.png (18 KB, 285x435)

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Envy much, Schlomo?

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

im really confused, i thought we were the communists?
A. Wants to break up the USA and install central bank. Funded by the Rothschilds with Judah Benjamin at the helm as Treasury Secretary.

B. Follows Natbol Richard Spencer into false-flag.

C. KKK created by the gnostic occultist traitor Albert Pike.

CONFEDERACY = JEWS

Attached: dugin-alt-right-gnostic-commie.jpg (19 KB, 192x270)

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

back when democrats were based
i miss those guys.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

^
It's literally a few posts up from yours
here:

He knew that America couldn't be at peace until we solved our race problem. Not only that, he wanted to do it in a humanitarian way.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Thought it already was long ago, being a war Memorial.

William Baker
William Baker

the Confederates are an important part of our history and show that rebellion is in our heritage.
I respect one thing about Southerners only and that is that they were willing to stand up for what they believed in (even though they were wrong). They could have worked things out peacefully and spared us suffering the nigger menace, but to their credit they did put up a good fight.

Yes, Sherman is a perfect example of what the actual sentiment of Northerners was towards non-whites. Even the Northerners who rejected slavery mostly wanted to ship them back to Africa after they were freed. Southerners meanwhile kept niggers around and even reemployed former slaves because not suffering the presence of niggers was simply unthinkable to them.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Attached: 1553847726094.png (214 KB, 850x400)

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

The confederacy had ONE JEW in the government. How many kikes are in the US Congress right now? Yeah thats right, a lot more than one. Cope harder.

Attached: EFA270EC-F2B8-426F-9EB8-0C9856A06C0C.png (63 KB, 758x795)

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

those fags who think they look cool in black are communists? they dont want to sieze the means of production, they just want to steal, destroy, and do drugs. in a glorious union of soviet socialist republics, they will be the first to go, either rope or gulag

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p319_Dickson.html

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

wasnt he an actor by trade?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Had the US remained fractured we would have devolved into a state of perpetual warfare, poverty and balkanization.

and it would have been beautiful

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Military bases don't work like that you disingenuous Reb bastard and you know it. You attacked an extension of the Norths territory and you got your shit pushed as a result. Deal with it.

Since secession is not mentioned anywhere in the constitution, it rightfully fell to the authority of the states.
Seceded into their own sovereign country, attacked another sovereign country, lost all of their territory as a result of losing. Yeah that's what happens when you lose wars Johnny, the victor gets to impose their will. It's not rocket science. Be thankful we weren't as vengeful to you as we could have been.

Attached: b427f6667606c2e18f1ca1c66e70d962--vintage-photographs-vintage-photos.jpg (76 KB, 474x592)

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Had the US remained fractured
No "Manifest Destiny"
No Spanish American War
Not involved in WW!
No WW2 at all
Probably no USSR
No Cold War

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Same old argument. Might makes right, huh? Yankees are still hypocrites.

We have a free country guise! Love it or leave it!
But if you try to leave it, we kill you.

And your own constitution gave the south the right to secede. Like Lincoln, you toss away your principles whenever its expedient.

Attached: ED8307D2-305E-475E-B3BA-18124C94DC1A.jpg (772 KB, 1600x1262)

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Why yes. And he gave his greatest performance on April 14, 1865, when he gallantly fought his way past the security detail and blew that tyrant bastard's evil fucking brains all over the cheap seats below! Hahaha, thats how we make it rain in the south!

Attached: 884A2172-27AA-437E-884C-66A356ECDFC9.jpg (496 KB, 1200x960)

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

But we’d have pregnant Anne Frank :)

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Attached: Anne-Frank-in-Harvard-Lampoon-Source-Confidential2.jpg (21 KB, 218x393)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Every battle has casualties...

I think has a good chance of getting an appeal

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Im gonna stop and smoke a blunt in honor of General Lee's statue staying up, and to honor the memory of John Wilkes Booth, the man who blew Lincoln's brains all over the theater! LOL!

Attached: EDFC14EA-2BC4-4BD0-B7FC-9F7EE7993B0D.jpg (22 KB, 243x299)

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

so if the germans told the americans to leave the army bases they occupy in germany and we not only said no but pointed guns at the nearest german town would they not be justified in attacking?

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Great. We have statues, and now they have a pretext to take our rights and eventually our humanity. Big win my guy. Good job retards.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Harvard Lampoon sexualizes Anne Frank
uses nigger-tier photoshopping instead of properly drawn hentai of a heavily pregnant Anne Frank getting fucked by a Confederate soldier

Why do these lazy faggots have such utter shit taste?

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Attached: 1562809629016.jpg (830 KB, 3500x2400)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

imagine his fat fist punching her boney face

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Not unless your rights involve desecrating monuments.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Attached: download.jpg (253 KB, 1486x836)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

violating state law is a federal crime

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

are you NBF from dixie generals renamed or a different namefag
based captain

Attached: captainconfederacy.jpg (109 KB, 612x960)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

THE UNION ARMY OF THE POTOMAC NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.

GLORY TO DIXIE AND THE COMMANDER MY BROTHERS!!!!!!

Attached: B27FCCF7-C9A0-4129-895F-CB1B47590A3D.jpg (131 KB, 800x560)

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

They want reparations.
It includes a ticket back to Liberia. Set up for liberated slaves
They need to go back

Attached: 98BD0F57-56A7-4D59-A758-B0F9ACCF924A.jpg (540 KB, 828x1255)

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

diffrent guy

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

No, its federal law.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1369
18 US Code, section 1369. Desecration of federal memorials is a federal crime.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Bingo :)

Notice that we Southerners put proper effort into making porn of Anne Frank, nine months pregnant, getting cockslammed by her Johnny Reb.

Meanwhile Yankees spend two seconds making lower-production-quality-than-Captain-Alex-tier photoshops of Anne in a bikini rather than birthing a child as God intended

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

NBF is on vacation in Mexico or something rn

t. have talked him irl

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

You know (((who))) runs the schools these days. A modern "education" is for a few years, honor is forever.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

The law in question is the Code of Virginia “Memorials for War Veterans” rule, which states:

It shall be unlawful for the authorities of the locality, or any other person or persons, to disturb or interfere with any monuments or memorials so erected, or to prevent its citizens from taking proper measures and exercising proper means for the protection, preservation and care of same.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

ok
good shit
glad he's still lurking around

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Reminder that a George Washington memorial was removed from the church he had attended. THEY WILL NOT STOP AT CONFEDERATE MEMORIALS.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357608-george-washingtons-virginia-church-taking-down-his-memorial

Luke Price
Luke Price

Based.

Attached: Pepe-smug-toast-2.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Yes, this is one of those cases in which state and federal laws agree.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Then why aren't the feds protecting confederate memorials?

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

For the same reason they arent fully protecting the border in spite of a clear mandate from the people to do so. There are too many scumbags in our government who dont respect the will of the people.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

because they selectively apply the law based on political motives and ignore it when it benefits their causes

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Whats he up to these days?

Attached: 1567878285541.png (145 KB, 412x716)

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Yeah he said he and his dad were going on a road trip down to Chiapas or something

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Damn right southern brothers! When the degenerate Yankee filth pit finally collapses under the weight of its own corruption, our beloved Dixie shall rise again!

Attached: EE9D9BEA-09A5-4655-A07B-2333F44048BA.png (63 KB, 314x364)

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

He seemed kind depressed last time I talked to him. His mom is having a mental breakdown or something

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Read through Lincoln's correspondence for, say, the last two months of his life. And public remarks from the same period. They refute General Butler's single-sourced anecdote (sourced by himself, only -- Butler was an interesting character, to be sure, but a notoriously unreliable witness).

See also: quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jala/2629860.0029.103/--benjamin-butlers-colonization-testimony-reevaluated?rgn=main;view=fulltext

"[W]hen Lincoln accepted freedmen as soldiers on January 1, 1863, he guaranteed a biracial future for the country because no President could ask a man to fight for his country and then tell him it was no longer his country. By the end of his administration Lincoln definitely had 'sloughed off' the idea."

It's not a question of my liking it or not liking it. It's a question of the hard evidence -- which I'm not going to dig up and post here. Do your own research.

All of Lincoln's correspondence and public remarks are available online, and if you read through those remarks, they refute any notion of his holding, as a matter of public policy, colonization of negroes, at any point during the initial phases of Reconstruction through his death.

The only time during his presidency when he made such a remark publicly was in 1862, when he met with a delegation of black Washingtonians, as described here: housedivided.dickinson.edu/sites/emancipation/files/2012/07/Masur-article.pdf

I'm not denying that Lincoln *had* the idea (probably traceable to his idolization of Henry Clay), but he *never* advanced it as a matter of public policy in the last years of his presidency, which are very well-documented.

The one exception to this being General Butler's account of alleged remarks for which Butler was the sole witness, and which are contradicted by other, public remarks, and private correspondence that is now a part of the public record.

David Thomas
David Thomas

captain confederate namefag
the union were commies
*yawn
Gay and gay and gay and fa- gay

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Virginia and most of the country, even Texas, is not as electorally fucked as people say.

t. friends with political operatives

Anyways, my bros in the South need to help local campaigns because local candidates are Jow Forums-tier memelords and because some elections come down to several hundred votes and because they're desperate enough to pay door-knockers by the hour.

Attached: 1544122145988.gif (752 KB, 422x392)

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

well i hope he gets better
begone

Attached: 1562213207081.jpg (44 KB, 579x430)

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Hate speech is still speech and all speech must be protected.
Only communists want to erase history because theirs is so murderous.
The rational parts of the north stand with you.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Just imagine the scene...

Be high society lady
Decide to enjoy a nice evening at the theater
Its supposed to be a great play, and you even heard that President Lincoln is going to be there! Better yet, you've got front row seats right under the presidential box
BANG.exe
All of a sudden, ITS RAINING BLOOD AND BRAINS AND BITS OF SKULL
Some crazy motherfucker jumps onto the stage and yells "SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS" as you run away in terror
Spend the next week picking bits of the 16th president's skull out of your wig

LOL

Attached: F0BD270E-2C1C-418F-B83B-110BB1AEC63B.png (518 KB, 625x415)

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

The feds burned the barn Booth was hiding in. Literally Chris Dorner but 150 years before.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

heres for the feels:
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

I never said that, you retard.

Attached: 34AEE200-E7F6-4D74-AE4E-3FF46B6DE55B.jpg (142 KB, 804x787)

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

The mayor should have been brought to task . He is ultimately responsible.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Just imagine
If he had done the same thing at the start of the war - INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING END!

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Every man dies. Not every man truly lives. He splattered the brains of a tyrant and avenged the south.

Attached: F228DC8B-8F26-4139-B3FD-04246CF81AEB.jpg (72 KB, 405x612)

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Sometimes I check these threads to see how far I have to scroll down to see a pregnant Annie Frank pic
You think they would of made a hentai manga in nhentai by now?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

someone screen cap this

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

youtu.be/v_jMBh7GCYo

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

If you believe fighting against the tearing down of a memorial for Robert E. Lee is a “pissing contest”, you need to show more respect to Dixie boy.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Done.

Attached: 93930A0D-2BC4-4E04-AD22-FCDDC2C5C9CF.png (197 KB, 640x1136)

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

thanks.

Attached: -a-heavily-pregnant-anne-frank-and-peter-van-pels-will-29733716.png (99 KB, 500x402)

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

The modern south is an explosion of diabetes and niggers and white trash. There’s zero doubt you’re whore mother like yourself are all three.
hurr durr why does the north, west, and east make fun of us mammmmmy, is it cuz we got ringworm and sign our name with an x?
no jedesssikiaha it’s cuz we wuz kangz and Irish
Kek. Get fucked hilbilly retard

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Youre barkin up the wrong tree there, brother. I am so damn confederate, even my flag has a flag! I just called it a pissing contest because thats what the polticians turned it into.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

You attacked an extension of the Norths territory
shit b8 and im a northerner

Attached: 1567993434190.png (661 KB, 596x517)

David Smith
David Smith

LET'S GOOOO
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
ALL HAIL GENERAL LEE
ALL HAIL STONEWALL JACKSON

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

High sign from the Colonel.

Attached: thecolonel2.png (154 KB, 322x288)

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

and avenged the south.

I don't believe in "karma" except in the loosest sense that sometimes events, and reversals of fortune, smack of karma.

Booth's assassination of Lincoln always struck me as a karmic boomerang of the South on the North for what John Brown inflicted on the South.

The difference being that Brown was something close to a hero, whereas Booth was merely a weasel, imho (shooting the President in the back of the head -- not exactly heroic in my book).

Attached: John-Brown-by-Augustus-Washington,-1846-7.jpg (139 KB, 650x900)

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Its kind of funny yank...You act as if youre smarter than us, and yet your post resembles an incoherent word soup, such as I might hear from a nigger in the fields.

Attached: 2C69BF34-1BB7-46EF-9D08-BAB7E6E5A75D.jpg (41 KB, 447x450)

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

avenged the south.
The south is still STILL the nigger crotch of America. We ALL laugh at you inbred Carp eating, tattoo’d, no shoes wearing, 76 IQ, possum eating, mouth breathing, redneck, simple sauce, sister fucking, tobacco farmers.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Attached: M9GEyYP.jpg (288 KB, 640x710)

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Samefag 1976 Chevy owning Cleetus has both a phone and a [stolen] computer. Interdasting

Attached: 40146D0A-5645-42A2-9228-F6247A482948.jpg (42 KB, 720x540)

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

You think they would of made a hentai manga in nhentai by now?

God I wish.

Attached: AE82FD0C-5552-4847-A966-8FD4407C4544.png (80 KB, 243x257)

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

There is no doubt that Lincoln deserved it, as he did sanction the burning of the south and the pillage of its farms and cities.
And yeah Booth did it the sneaky way but he did have to fight his way past the security detail. Thats why these old illustrations show him with a knife in one hand.

Attached: 1CD9D5FE-6766-42A1-B3AB-36CC329B2649.png (2.51 MB, 1200x1122)

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Lincoln is deep-throating Satan in hell.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

the retarded can’t meme

But you’re right. Following the huge victory of the south *laughs in non-incestuous victory * we could’ve let every additional 6 state block run off and build a hostile country within our borders.

Good job. Yu Smot

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

We are different people, nigger. also i am a ford man myself.

Attached: 1568334134488.jpg (66 KB, 500x376)

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Based

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Lincoln is deep-throating Satan in hell.
Someone’s gay and projecting

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Is incest the only insult you have, yanker?

Attached: 7TCsSRE.jpg (290 KB, 1333x1246)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Yes, your father, in the YMCA locker room.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

GAWD BLESS THE REBEL FLAG!

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Don't let your memes be dreams, do it user!
How much it cost to hire a manga artist?

Attached: TheDixieDream.jpg (963 KB, 3800x2715)

Adam Green
Adam Green

Thats why these old illustrations show him with a knife in one hand.

He's Solid Snake.

Attached: snakeu-san.jpg (28 KB, 500x281)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Alright one thing at a time you nigger-felching yankee desk monkey.
1: We are no more inbred than the north. Dont forget, youve got most of the muslims.
2. Carp is actually pretty good. Its full of healthy Omega-fatty acids and protein, you vegan yankee s o y chugging homo.
3. I have no tattoos, and lots of yankees do.
4. When youre a real man like me, you can walk through the woods with no shoes because your feet are tough. Snakes break their fangs on the callouses of my toes, bitch.
5. Low IQ huh? We're not the ones who let niggers take over all our cities.
6. Possum isnt that bad either. See above.
7. Everyone breathes through their mouth and their nose. Apparently Yankee schools no longer teach basic biology!
8. I dont fuck my sister, I fuck YOUR sister, boy. Get it right!
9. Pick my tobacco you fucking nigger.

he south is still STILL the nigger crotch of America. We ALL laugh at you inbred Carp eating, tattoo’d, no shoes wearing, 76 IQ, possum eating, mouth breathing, redneck, simple sauce, sister fucking, tobacco farmers.

Attached: BFF35AB3-DD38-4A2A-A690-7D975AEFFD2D.gif (1.97 MB, 326x183)

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Nice try at pretending to be a hacker. You didnt even realize that you were talking about two different people.

Attached: 0F8F6A98-7AD9-44FB-8D79-8CE2A79E420E.jpg (15 KB, 250x238)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Based, keep the statues up. I don't agree with the Confederates, but that doesn't mean you can take down the monuments.

All the leftists in my college were so certain every confederate monument would be taken down, but not this time, fags.

Michael Young
Michael Young

That wouldnt surprise me. I hope the devil will put a stick up his ass just so he can dip him in lava and feed him to the hounds of hell.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

hurr durr youre inbred

Get a new insult, you ugly ass 56% white niggersucking s o y chugging new york yankee sewer rat!!!

Attached: 2F97CAC9-22C0-439C-957C-B20A8E9921D4.jpg (42 KB, 451x452)

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

all the anti north vs south shitflinging ITT

The war is over you bastards get over it.

Attached: Civil-War-commemoration-Union-Confederate-soldiers-Gettysburg-2.jpg (40 KB, 520x383)

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

A fine meme, general!

Attached: 11FC2D51-D149-46FD-9D99-D8C162931CEB.jpg (251 KB, 786x1000)

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

thanks, captain! its hard to find dixie memes these days.

Attached: f1WHsbl.jpg (31 KB, 375x335)

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Damn right. A smooth confederate secret agent, who expertly infiltrated the ranks of the Ford Theater, knowing that the tyrannical pig Lincoln favored the place. Then, with the precision of a laser, he slaughtered Lincoln's entire security detail with a single swing of his Bowie knife. As their heads fell to the ground, he didnt even stop to watch. He had work to do.

Attached: BBDB257E-E50A-44B1-97B6-0C42436B4514.png (901 KB, 610x831)

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

I will have to make some more. The Captain is on the job!

Attached: D3CACC37-D5BC-4C27-B8E6-32C746EC4147.png (1.3 MB, 900x1020)

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Could have been a great future

Attached: TerranConfederacy-SC2-Art1.jpg (42 KB, 671x258)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

The picture is wrong. It was Gen. Sheridan that wanted to exterminate the indians.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Attached: download---2019-04-16T215253.220.jpg (13 KB, 289x174)

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

The southern states had every freedom to leave the union if they so pleased.

t. northerner

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Idk I didn’t commission that one

cost me about $50 though

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

You know what to do lad. Start a go fund me page!

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead, he is in gitmo getting waterboarded the shit out of him and naming names like some kinda modern witch trial. They got very good at torturing a guy without killing him.

Attached: 0DC296E1-3854-4497-97B6-A4AF43A608D3.gif (3.5 MB, 498x278)

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

My God I'm home!

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

When will this second comming of these G.D. yankees end? and if the norths so whyd they com here?

Attached: rebel-q.jpg (26 KB, 557x526)

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

God bless Dixie until the end of time!

Attached: 44249E2F-4ED7-441A-910F-E34BE30D3EA9.jpg (44 KB, 350x500)

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

The guy who did it actually gave me a discount since he and I are frens

Start a go fund me page!

Someday

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

based.

Attached: 1561856968080.jpg (369 KB, 951x601)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

reminder that Boyd Crowder dindu nuffin wrong!

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

I may be a Yank but I'm rooting for you Dixie boys.

Attached: 1502986357975.jpg (98 KB, 1255x1127)

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

there's always some coal burning whore throwing a fit isnt there

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

I had family fight on both sides during the Northern War of Aggression.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Northern War of Aggression
but it seems you turned out quite alright

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit