He wants to take away your guns

How will you counteract with it Jow Forums?

Attached: gs-beto-orourke.jpg (2047x1365, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody ever gonna vote for this guy, don't know why he's pulling the want to lose for sure card, probably he just ran to accept bribes

Attached: beto.jpg (315x480, 26K)

people with underbites dont take anything away from anyone.

saved for future character assasination

With guns, obviously.

What a fucking faggot.

Attached: demons.png (1636x2000, 2.58M)

if you shoot your enemies, they lose

>My AR is waiting for you, Robert Francis

hit him so hard in the face that it’s rightside-up again

Is that what you call it?

can't assassinate what never existed

Trips of insight

Defend myself and my property.

Isn't he Hispanic? Although, He doesn't look like Latin American.

It is interesting to hear certain kinds of people insist that the citizen cannot fight the government. This would have been news to the men of Lexington and Concord, as well as the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. The citizen most certainly can fight the government, and usually wins when he tries. Organized national armies are useful primarily for fighting against other organized national armies. When they try to fight against the people, they find themselves at a very serious disadvantage. If you will just look around at the state of the world today, you will see that the guerillero has the upper hand. Irregulars usually defeat regulars, providing they have the will. Such fighting is horrible to contemplate, but will continue to dominate brute strength.

i don't have any guns

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>Isn't he Hispanic? Although, He doesn't look like Latin American.

Nope, he's white. Robert Francis O'Rourke. His dad was a politician and gave his son a shitty Mexican nickname to make him appeal to the Mexicans.

This asshole was literally bred and raised to pander to beaners.

gonna trigger the conservatards with my new t-shirt tomorrow :^)

Attached: 15002468313254.jpg (629x630, 84K)

Will this beautiful guy be Justin Trudeau of America?

I hope a crazy hick shoots you

LITERALLY TRIGGERED

Attached: 1491105973487.jpg (227x225, 10K)

That guy is a numale the only thing hes taking nowadays is nigger dick

I can understand that Americans love firearms because of the Wild West, but I don't understand that even high school students can easily buy a semi-automatic rifle. Does the US gun industry make so much money? If I remember correctly, after World War II and the Korean War, a lot of firearms were traded on the black market in South Korea and Japan, and there were frequent hits and assassinations. But as the government almost illegalized individual ownership of firearms, the incidents caused by firearms disappeared nearly 100%. Most of the murders in South Korea or Japan are caused by knives.

Come get em Beto, you fucking fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw

>My manhood is destroyed with an object being outlawed.

Attached: Arya.jpg (960x641, 73K)

with the guns hes trying to take away

Using sensational policy proposals to get the necessary media attention to be taken seriously as a candidate is a common tactic for those trying to get above single digits in the polls of a Presidential primary. Trump did something similar with the Build the Wall proposal. The problem is that it just isn't the same. Gun control is actually not all that popular right now and not a priority for many people.

You don't know what you are talking about. Federally, 18+ year olds can buy long guns (rifles and shotguns), 21+ year olds can buy handguns, some states have now made it only 21+ year olds can buy any firearms. The only grade of highschooler that could possibly buy a firearm on their own would be 12th graders and only a small subsect who will be turning 18 within their 12th grade.

He's just a pawn who stuck his foot in the door to further this agenda down the road

Why do I see the devil in his eyes?

guns

Attached: BAS_CIAniggerglowing.png (947x916, 490K)

>How will you counteract with it Jow Forums?

Likely a glower trying to build case files and "red flags"
I'll simply remind everyone of this
In 2014 there was a man named Eric Frein
For the record I do not support what he is accused of doing, shooting a cop
What is relevant is what followed and proof that door to door confiscation is impossible to impose on the American people
This 1 unhinged man simply went innawoods
He commited his crime on Sept 12th
By Sept 17th there were 200 officers searching for him
By Sept 24th there were 1000 officers, 4 helicopters with thermal imaging, endless police cars, tracking dogs, Bearcats (MRAP like armored vehicles) and one 6.5 ton siege vehicle. This included elements from local pd, state forces from 3 states, FBI, ATF, and US Marshalls.
It took 1000 men with more than ample equipment 48 fucking days to find this guy
These were under the best conditions
Peace time
No ambushes set by Frein
No booby traps set by Frein
Nobody assisting Frein
Only looking for 1 guy
According to the cops searching for him he was toying with them and not playing it safe
They say he was able to avoid them by using "water crossings" and terrain

Enter Beto
Mandatory buyback actually passes (doubt it, but within realm of possibilities)
Congratulations, you just created at the very least 50k Eric Freins