Ed Helms: Migrants Being Treated Like Animals

It's early September in L.A. & New York City...

How cold can it be?

Black and white... Choke the black man.

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/09/13/ed-helms-migrants-being-treated-like-animals/

Attached: DeadRinger.png (654x582, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVvcslW21lQ
nytimes.com/1990/11/15/nyregion/a-harbor-s-tough-matriarch-under-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JOiZP8FS5Ww
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice boomer meme, i didnt save it

Lmao

Attached: CaptAmerica.png (614x314, 290K)

Actors should shut the fuck up and go be entertaining.

He's right. You cant treat animals like migrants.

Attached: 1568276510548.jpg (800x600, 140K)

where comedians and actors always trying to spout off their takes on economics and politics?
Back in the 70s, were comedians trying to honestly come across as if they know how the country should work?

immigrants are animals

The State of Massachusetts
youtube.com/watch?v=HVvcslW21lQ

Attached: FrakenPimp.png (301x390, 225K)

Ask this simple question, and their shit falls apart instantly:
"Where was your outrage prior to 2016?"
For the record, immigration and detention policy has remained largely unchanged since the 70's. So where the fuck was their outrage before Maddow shed croc tears on MSNBC?
Press em' on it. Watch their reaction when you catch them in their charade

Attached: FrankInsBabyBoy.png (1100x667, 1005K)

We love animals though. Why do we spend billions on Mexicans while millions of American doggos and kitties are in hunger and cold.

Ed. So racist he can't see that these people walked hundreds of miles to bask in these conditions. He is saying they are animals. Ed. Ed. Ed.

Evelyn Berman Frank
New York City Harbor's "Dragon Lady"

Look her up...

nytimes.com/1990/11/15/nyregion/a-harbor-s-tough-matriarch-under-fire.html

Ralph put a dent in it. I'm gonna blow it up.

Start 'fessin up. It's your best option.

Attached: SouthCarolinaVooDoo.png (1668x1016, 1.62M)

Animals deserve to be treated better than migrants

It is a well known fact that actors aren't skilled at being used to recite lines and promote false realities in order to please their Uberkikes. Actors have to WORK...I mean...WORK.

Read...

>>

Wait for the next 2 posts... You'll ship your pants.

Attached: The 650.png (444x976, 128K)

1 of 2

Attached: 650 Left.png (1074x1122, 2.53M)

2 of 2

Attached: 650 Right.png (970x1130, 2.38M)

Saved by Zero
youtube.com/watch?v=JOiZP8FS5Ww

Attached: TheyAreAllApostates.png (1742x1330, 663K)

Attached: FridayThe13th.png (1492x964, 1.26M)

How many nigger beans has Ed invited to live in his Beverly Hills mansion?

Attached: 821f89fcc193bf39bb3eb8fae17e46f46e8294fc7c1f72991896a820993a4c03.gif (318x342, 359K)

Confess... It's your best option.

Attached: Confess.png (462x678, 461K)

Worst character in the office
After he became manager they should have changed the name of the show to "The Awfulist"
SAD

Attached: everytime.jpg (885x741, 128K)

Criminal aliens aren't migrants.

The fact that the crazy Christian proselytizers who used to preach their schizo version of Chrstianity on college campuses now fleece pol regularly always gives me a good chuckle.

Attached: 1563939834064.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD

a large organized group of patriots need to show up at this fucks home
gain entry, plop down in his living room
refuse to leave
demand to be fed, have their sniffles and booboos tended to, etc.
If any pregnant women should give birth on the furniture, they should claim part ownership of the property

The more they equate illegals to "migrants", the more they motivate people to just say "fuck migrants" too.

He's not that successful

how many is he inviting into his home(s)?

How many 3rd worlders does Ed Helm have in his neighborhood or personal private home?

Attached: 1545963237908.jpg (831x1080, 148K)

>1 post

Shocking

>Back in the 70s, were comedians trying to honestly come across as if they know how the country should work?
Absolutely, there's just not as much out there for you to easily look up because they didn't have social media and 24/7 news coverage to constantly spout their shitty opinions. I guarantee you that you'd wind up loathing lots of old famous people if only they could have easily let you know all of their shitty opinions and have it backed up online for eternity. It's little different to seeing shitty female behaviour: it's always there, you're just going to see it fully presented should the situation be right.

kek

Ed Helms just got his membership card to the Hollywood pedophile club.

His career is full on dead; Vacation was a flop that failed to reboot him a new franchise and even Comedy Central doesn't fucking want him.

Helms pitched to CC a replacement for the Colbert Show (with him playing a full-on character based on Alex Jones) and CC gave him a block of prime time TV for his pilot and it flopped and wasn't picked up to series.

His life sucks so badly, Colbert had to get him pity membership into the Hollywood pedo club and he now has to pay his membership dues in woke tweets.

> Only relevant thing he's ever done is arguably the worst character in the Office
Fuck off ed, how about you pay for them to stay in hotels with security detail you virtue signalling cunt

based
>Back in the 70s, were comedians trying to honestly come across as if they know how the country should work?
watch old episodes of Match Game, celebs are 90% kikes pushing kike garbage. in fact it was the first time I think i've ever heard someone use the word "goyim"

What a Faggot

Excuse me, sweet tea, but his wife's son's tutor is Guatemalan, their maid is Honduran and their pool boy is from Juárez, Mexico. All of the other people on his street have maids and help from those countries, too, so yeah, they're actually quite progressive.

Based and Alinsky pilled.

Eh gonna need a source on that claim.