Is there any way to decalcify your pineal gland? Or is it pretty much over if it is?

Is there any way to decalcify your pineal gland? Or is it pretty much over if it is?

Attached: third_eye_by_parmeneon.jpg (900x900, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water
youtu.be/Iz0WX6c6HVY
youtube.com/watch?v=GYOOuaXzxEk
worldhealth.net/news/curcumin-helping-prevent-fluoride-induced-damage-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is over.

JUST
SCREAM LOUD
AND THERE WILL BE AN END
TO
THE HORROR

SPIRAL OUT

citrus maybe

remove, it works

stop caffeine and sugar

Drink oregano oil and distilled water

Yes you have to suck my cock

In all seriousness though, anything that you ingest that will "decalcify" anything will not discriminate. You need your calciums elsewhere in your body, so decalcifying your pineal gland with a few litres of citric acid will decalcify the rest of you too.

Yes. Your body breaks down those crystals. Just slowly. The pineal gland is like the liver. You just have to starts
>Muh bottled water expensive
Aqaufina. 3rd purest bottled water on the planet, dirt cheap. Bottles are mostly free of major xenostregens.

ayahuasca
wake the sleeping dragon

how do you even measure pineal gland calcification?

the secret is to understand you don't need a physical body to find what you're looking for

Aquafina has a ph under 7, its fuggin acidic, gas station water bottles are better

As long as tissue is alive, it can heal any damage.

I didn't say it WILL. I said it CAN. The proper conditions must be created and maintained for this miraculous process to happen.

by measuring your degree of Canada posting
The more you agree with Trudeau the more calcified you are

boof jenkem daily

Attached: 1568029493331.png (128x127, 30K)

I have opened up my pineal gland but it felt a lot like becoming schizophrenic. Happened three times actually. I avoid it on purpose now.

Care to elaborate?

... KEEP GOING

No they aren't
Acidity is natural for water.
100% pure water can melt humans. Look it up, they use it for dark matter/energy research. Very dangerous, the people have to wear huge suits when near it.
Your stomach acid is more acidic. A healthy diet of greens and meat? Plus Aquafina? You are in the clear.
Fucking dumb goy, I'm trying to help you.

Attached: received_784187722037189.jpg (810x1296, 145K)

Eat healthy. Cut out processed food and sugar. Drink lots of water. Exercise alot outside so you sweat and increase your blood flow. Replenish your blood iodine stores. Get enough sleep. Stimulate you're mind in productive ways and culture your creativity. Grow you're relationship with God. The gland will not activate for those who don't deserve it. The lucky ones who get it to turn out like this guy.
When you deserve it it will happen.

but what happens when it opens? will it cure my death anxiety?

He's right you know

What about flow water? It’s boxed water. I love that shit.

Doubtful but growing you're relationship with God and forgetting all the new age crap will.

Nutmeg and Orange Juice.
Large dose of fresh ground nutmeg downed with orange juice. like 2 spoons worth. It taste bad, that's what the OJ is for (plus the citric acid in it is needed)

Attached: 1551064697913.jpg (720x936, 121K)

What type of water should I be drinking then?

just play with a oujia borad user it open the third eye immidatly

you split the skull and remove the brain, separate the pineal gland and examine the surface of it.

If you do this you're gonna have a bad time.

Whats wrong with having a calcified pineal gland?

This jagoff doesn't want you to de-calcify.

so edgy!

Skate liver oil or tumeric. those are what i have done

I started astral projecting at night and it was too much to handle.

The final step is wholeheartedly accepting God... Then you get this wild ass throbbing sensation in the middle of your forehead & an abysmal amount of "empathy" rushes through your spirit.

That's literally the easiest way to tell.

Attached: file.png (417x288, 195K)

is that ayahuasca?

I saw some shadow people and noped out

Fuck off CIA

>Calcite, like most carbonates, will dissolve with most forms of acid.
Gargle LSD, legally.

Yeah that shit hits different if you dont understand God & accept Yeshua as your sword & sheild... I legit felt like one of those targetted individuals lol. You just become hyper aware & if youre not grounded it can spiral out of fucking control (in the worst way too)

>yes goyim buy my coca-cola water so I can dump my shares

Attached: dune-adrenochrome.jpg (640x399, 222K)

Every time you dream or even just visualize something you are using your pineal gland. You can meditate to play around with visualization and see what images might come to you, and some people have powerful experiences.

>100% pure water can melt humans

bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water

Maybe a heavy combo of iodine and ayahuasca.

You become more in tune with reality. You'll have more psychic moments only when you freely express yourself. I've become a much more laid back and less stressed individual. It sometimes sucks because I no longer have the same vibe I used to with friends who are still good people, but it's caused and energetic rift.
Like, I do not drink alcohol. It is absolutely necessary to abstain from drug and drink. So even when I socialize with friends I used to drink with (I get club sodas at bars now... club soda has no sugar l, unlike seltzer or carbonated water) it's so different. But I feel if I eventually cease socializing with them, then so be it.
Everyone is on their own path, user. All throughout life, our paths align with many others. Some for a long time, most for a very short time. From decades to mere seconds. Be true to yourself and your own path. Do not force yourself unto a path simply because it is populated by people who will someday leave your life anyways.
Much like how I am a Jow Forumsack who believes in the globalist child trafficking and that the official holocaust story is bullshit. Beyond decalcifying the pineal gland, one also needs to adopt a state of pure open-mindedness. To be able to perceive all things, you must be open to all things. Then feel/figureigure out the rest.

Attached: images (2).jpg (228x221, 11K)

Every time you look at the sky you use your pineal gland.
It's about the size of a grain of rice, and it deals with light and helps with day/night cycles and circadian rhythm.

This guy gets it ^^^^

Goes hand in hand. Only understand God can guide you. Our duvine sense of "connection". Empathy rather...

Same. The same one visits me every now and then and I tell him to fuck off in the name of Jesus Christ and it leaves.

You're basically a Skyrim extra.

>asking a jew for advice on Jow Forums
Just

Attached: 1565987947547.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Why would you want to? Perceiving the absolute psychic truth will only make it harder to live in a world you can't change.

Im 1000% serious lol.

If you dont, youll for sure be schitzo bound in no time.

I've been explaining the whole thread how to decalcify it. You just want people to try and take short cuts and set themselves up for failure.

You create the fake scizo and jebus garbage with EMF WEAPONS

THE MOON JUST FLICKERED

Iodine and turmeric also get a water filter that handles flouride.

What this user said.

also, keep a dream diary.

Iodine

There are no shortcuts at all. Eating things or staring at candles or whatever else people suggest will do nothing.

You just have to meditate.

I would say empathy is part of it but not the entirity of it. Personally I believe when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden in a way it was metaphorical for them losing their spiritual connection because their gland was deactivated. I believe all the new age activists who claim to have opened it are just experiencing demonic possession. I speak from experience on that belief. Only God can truly allow it to function as it should but not everyone is willing to become a person that is able to handle it.

I was insinuating there were no shortcuts when I said they were setting themselves up for failure but I wouldn't say meditation is the only thing required. You can improve the creativity and imagination (images seen in the mind) with meditation alone but there is still more to learn of as you grow.

purified water with ph 9.5
water that is more based will start to detox you.

You simply need to understand the purpose Yeshua served on behalf of humanity... He saw how fucked up shit was & knew there would be no future for the human spirit so this dude gave his life for that shit; & now he lives through mostly all of us, his consciousness based of "empathy" & righteousness. Like an extreme motivator of sorts...

You unlock your pinealgland without understanding all the shit he "felt" your gonna be subject to all kinds of fucked up spirits & they will easily manifest themselves in you... You wont have va sheild & the mind is fragile as fuck.

Small minded with your religion with Adam and Eve. Hindus and Buddhism connect with the pineal gland much more. Granted all religion is man made. There are other ways other than your view.

Calcium/mineral content is what makes water have a higher ph. Pure water is acidic and is able to dissolve minerals such as calcium easily. For certain uses high ph water is useful but in this case it wouldn't dissolve minerals verily readily because its already saturated with them.

leave it to a jew to suggest bottled water

I'm aware of the things you say I've explored them throughout my life. Humans interpretation of the one true God is man made yes but its foolish to believe that makes Him mandmade.

I take Eves sin, going against Gods (collective consiousness) direct order, as seperation & awareness through guilt/shame, self awareness on another echelon. Eve (a homo sapien female) had sex with the "Serpent in the Garden" via tempation... The "serpent" was quite literally the Neanderthal species. This sexual union separated her from Gods unison consciousness, especially after she became pregnant with "Cain". Half child of the Serpent & Eve; evolutionary Cro Magnon.

Hahaha
>dark matter
Thinking it's real
Faggot

Attached: bong.jpg (400x587, 97K)

SPIRAAAAL OOOUT

Joe Dispenza

If you dont want to take drugs, my trick is i just do a little yoga to warm up my body, touch very gently on my forehead where the third eye is, close my eyes, and imagining it opening....works everytime.

watch out dude thats a jew

Based

Just what are you people expecting to happen from drinking and eating all these things?

Also,

youtu.be/Iz0WX6c6HVY

trepan that shit cowboy
youtube.com/watch?v=GYOOuaXzxEk

Ultrapure water is more pure than distilled water. Distilled water still pulls molecules from the air and whatever else is around it.

Checked

Stupid Kike.

Just get a reverse osmosis.

become an Infowarrior and support the info war while liberating your soul from the effects of drinking fluoridated beverages.

Attached: Iodine.jpg (333x500, 16K)

Tumeric extract with black pepper, iodine, meditation at least 1-2 20 minute sessions, nofap/semen retention, fasting, lots of exercise, avoid fluoride by only drinking purified water and showering with a filter on your showerhead that removes fluoride, use xylitol toothpaste with no fluoride or make your own toothpaste using sea salt and clove oil.
It takes a while but you notice when things finally start to decalcify. You can sense God again.

>Tumeric
It's called "Turmeric" on this Earth.

sorry I drank a lot of red wine tonight, I know it's turmeric

termeric curcumin helps , here is just one link do a search
worldhealth.net/news/curcumin-helping-prevent-fluoride-induced-damage-brain

You have to quit being a pussy ride that shit out

Wasn't really joking, afterall is two words here too.

JUST
SHIT
AND
THINK
TWICE

By how many demons you can see at any one time

Live as clean a life as you can. Seek to better yourself. You won't find out if your pineal gland is calcified or not. Doctors won't help you. Just seek out as much truth as you can, and live a truthful life. Honor God and you will find truth.

This is the being i have seen in my dream. When i got close to it i was unable to understand anything i felt like nothing.

What is this fluffy thing with one eye?

delete system 32, or drink mamba milk.

Attached: 1506208556522.jpg (400x500, 46K)

Triple reverse osmosis with a dab of pic related

Attached: D8B46FA5-6939-4FAE-A71C-FB75F797A8D8.jpg (1878x2048, 688K)

based water

Attached: 1568107672730.gif (360x270, 2.27M)