Israel caught spying on the USA again

and no one cares. Not Trump, not Jow Forums, not anyone. The kikes really do run the show. If this was Russia imagine the coverage.

politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351

>The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

>But unlike most other occasions when flagrant incidents of foreign spying have been discovered on American soil, the Trump administration did not rebuke the Israeli government, and there were no consequences for Israel’s behavior, one of the former officials said.

>The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cellphones into giving them their locations and identity information. Based on a detailed forensic analysis, the FBI and other agencies working on the case felt confident that Israeli agents had placed the devices, according to the former officials, several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts.

Read that last line again:
several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts.

So we have undercover Israeli agents in high government positions setting up spying devices that intercept cell calls and conversation and Trump does literally nothing about it.

Attached: jilfs.jpg (460x317, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrPXTTy54
thenation.com/article/how-israel-spies-on-us-citizens/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-firm-black-cube-says-hired-by-business-entity-not-trump-1.6063162
thebulletin.org/2019/02/trained-in-israeli-intelligence-agencies-former-spies-get-involved-in-us-elections-as-private-sector-information-warriors/
nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/
newsweek.com/israels-aggressive-spying-us-mostly-hushed-250278
theintercept.com/2015/03/25/netanyahus-spying-denial-directly-contradicted-secret-nsa-documents/
nytimes.com/2011/09/08/us/08spy.html
wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-net-on-israel-snares-congress-1451425210
wrmea.org/000-june/despite-coverup-israel-caught-spying-in-washington-again.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you please take that nigger dick out of your mouth before attempting to make a thread
Fuckin faggot

>Israel caught spying on the USA again.
Was it trump?

dosnt matter

Kill spies when one gets found. Not finding one means they're professional.
Are you just cocksucking for attention? Come back and talk when a spy gets found. What do you expect a citizen to do about this?

Pretty much dude. Trump says he doesn't believe it and Bibi claims Israel expressly forbids itself to spy on the US lol

Id love to see dem candidates be given a question on what they would do in this situation. Give them a chance to shit on trump but at the cost of outing Israel as an actual enemy of the US

It's beyond sickening.

There is no question that Kikestan steals DARPA tech then sells it to Russia. Trump is just a kike faggotron.

I'm convinced that Russia hysteria only existed to help distract from the overwhelming jewish influence on Trump and was never intended to actually damage his administration in any way, just make some media jews a quick buck

Attached: 1553496604338.jpg (760x1013, 463K)

Why would my greatest ally do this to me after all I've done :(

Attached: frogScorpion.jpg (792x1018, 328K)

Learn how to read retard.

>the FBI and other agencies working on the case felt (...), according to the former officials, several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts.

It's badly worded, but it's referring to "FBI and other agencies" members.

remember when trump commuted the sentence of a jewish mobster who was arrested at a meat packing plant he owns because it was full of illegal aliens working there?
me neither
why is this Jow Forums?

Attached: kosher nostra.jpg (1026x743, 190K)

Ok, fine. I'm a retard. The fact remains there are still Israelis setting up these devices. Our intelligence agencies say it is the Israelis. And we do nothing. Not even a firm scolding at a press conference. Is this advanced state craft that I'm unaware of?

Attached: TrumpPardonsKike.png (696x554, 107K)

Israel is dividing the U.S. internally -- and dividing the U.S. and Russia.

Israel will deteriorate these two conflicts until there is a nuclear war. Why? So that Israel can become the Sole Global Superpower. It's the Endgame of Israel. See pic related.

Attached: 1563505711703.jpg (461x354, 36K)

Yeah, that is a bit fucked. It's a tricky situation, but I don't think ignoring it or pretending it didn't happen is the best choice.

Because Sheldon Adelson and trump's affinity for all thigns Jewish. You don't give your daughter up to a Jewish man and let her convert if you're a Christian, damnit.

probably cia outsourced some work

Trump is scared. If he wasn't, he would say something. Why is Trump terrified of Israel?

Yeah...this is what finally black pilled me on Trump. I'll still vote for him because the commies are no different but goddamnit Trump.

He probably fears he could go the way of JFK back in '63.

Maybe the Kushners have some dirt on Trump. They do have a family history of blackmail. Or he owes his success and money to jews that propped him up. Whether these jews are American, European, Russian, or Israeli they will all want him to do the most for Israel as payment

Attached: ImBoth.png (500x303, 43K)

Fear a patience man's revenge

>The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices

>Trump does literally nothing about it.
Who’s been the president the past 2 years moron? Why do you think you’re even hearing about this?

Anyone who can’t figure out why Trump would feign surprise SHOULD STOP POSTING.

LURK 2 YEARS
>LURK 2 YEARS
LURK 2 YEARS
>LURK 2 YEARS
LURK 2 YEARS
>LURK 2 YEARS
LURK 2 YEARS
>LURK 2 YEARS

So I should just not post relevant political news on the politics board? KYS. Should have made a thread about tipping because those seem to be so popular with faggots like you

Attached: BobbyFischer.jpg (203x250, 9K)

You should not post news you don’t understand or put it in a misleading light.

Ok here you are talking about Kushner, the most powerful Jew in the world, haha ok you’re a shill

Or substitute Russia. "a number of surveillance devices were discovered near the White House and other locations in Washington DC. The FBI and other agencies feel confident that Russian agents placed the devices. Senator Harris, as President, how would you respond to a similar act of aggression by a foreign power?

Trump doesn't care because he's in on it, he's not the one being watched. He can't legally spy on everyone in Washington using American agencies but he can do it with his Israeli buddies and get a free pass.

Attached: 4head.jpg (900x481, 223K)

>trannydiscord meme
>hides flag

i cared enough to bug two synogogues in my area

As a proud American, I support Israel no matter what.

Attached: 1565197782017m.jpg (819x1024, 112K)

>no matter what
Then you’re retarded, retard.

Her late 20's are gonna be so fucking fat. eww

Bump

Yep, she can't find a sports bra that can harness those milkers so she can't jog or do cardio. She'll stay home trying different diets while secretly eating a can of Pringles and a bag of Hershey's kisses. The jugs and cute face will still supply massive amounts of validating male attention so she can deny her decline until its too late to stop. Soon she'll have the pot belly to rest those milkers on and while she'll find the 47 year old janitor thinking he's got a shot with her, Chad looks past her at the cheerleader in yoga pants.

Jesus, those "women" have like negative ass

o vey! good goy dog

That's hot....

That was the most satisfying post to read in awhile. Well put user...well played sir.

we've had a number of threads over the last few days, user

I don't care. I unironically love women that range from thicc/ curvy to borderline obese so long as they carry their weight in all of the right places. High testosterone Alpha males prefer curvy women with a fat content that signals that she is fertile and capable of giving birth to healthy babies.

Attached: fd899376c4d8bb644e47787e0699aa78.jpg (1280x1920, 202K)

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
You're smart, and you must be an Alpha Male with excellent taste in women.

Attached: 7b0afcaa81748f09efaae55d41e4f5d0.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

Lucky for me I don't show up everyday. But, I thought it was worth it since there was nothing in the catalog and Friday night is slide city

Attached: CrabGibs.jpg (1400x1400, 178K)

HNNNG

Attached: 32212460_588778334831883_4923108002501754880_n.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

Wonder if she is a coal burner. Perhaps we can get Israel to spy on her and find out

here, then have some Jewish ass

Attached: 1080full-ellana-bryan.jpg (1080x1349, 232K)

im not condemning the thread, just notifying in case you thought it went unnoticed
the more its talked about and shown on the front page the better

Attached: 1342728900101.jpg (782x1022, 93K)

That's an awful lot of "sources close to the matter" and "former white house aids with knowledge".

FAKE NEWS!

Even though the jews suck, this is fake as fuckkkkk on politico's part.

I don't think so.
She comes rather high maintenance and spoiled.
Only rich huwhite bois can generally afford that kind of shit

Here's an interview that prettymuch proves this

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrPXTTy54

Attached: 1567641079881m.jpg (498x1024, 63K)

So they caught themselves?

to much bread.

Attached: 1546748068132.jpg (460x317, 58K)

You know you like it.
If you don't, you're probably gay.
Healthy Alpha males love thicc women.

Attached: 1568150015866m.jpg (830x1024, 86K)

Jews don't control everything

Seems a whole fucking lot like they do.

>Jews don't control everything
Christians allow it because of the obsession with the end times.

>Runs the world
>Has to spy

>What do you expect a citizen to do about this?
Complain that our greatest ally is spying on us and pressure the politicians you elected to question the relationship between the US and Israel. You not holding Trump's feet to the fire is why the MAGA movement has been so badly derailed.

Why do Americans call evangelicals Christian?

Attached: fucking_kike.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

You should have learned from this that they run the show on this board.

this

it's because the United States of America is so isolated from the cultural center of European Christianity that they don't have the perspective to understand that the Evangelicals are a twisted perversion of what orginally started off as Scottish Calvinism.

Even among

Gas the kikes.
Space war now.

kys kike

Countries spy on one another. So what. The US does it. The rest of the world does it. The whole point of spying is to see if another country wishes to bring harm on you. It's a natural fact of life.

>Space war now.

Attached: BB_explains_space_kikes.jpg (584x360, 70K)

I thought every country spied on every other country all the time. It's like an open secret that they are all spying on each other. Exchanging captured spies is like routine.

Even among European Protestants, the American version of Evangelical Protestantism would be considered an alien form of religion not even remotely compatible with historic versions of Christianity. Lutheran, Methodists, and Anglicans would have great difficulty identifying anything historically Christian in the American Evangelical/Charismatic/Pentecostal/Snake Handler version of the End-of-the-World-is-Happening-in-the-Next-5-Years "Christianity"

looks like it felt good desu. But, busting inside always feels the best

How did it happen though?

this

Attached: Ellana-Bryan-Fashion-Photos-And-Biography-4.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

You are smart enough to know that picture is fake right? its make up with wax , I bet you think thats real, your IQ may be semi average , average is stupid you know

Kill yourself

Flat asses.

>busting inside always feels the best
I like tits or a swallow, you can't trust 'em to not just absorb a load for money

Attached: Saturn's_North_Polar_Hexagon.png (1016x1016, 714K)

check the first post.
guaranteed bot
the proof will be when it doesn't respond because I didn't give it a (you)

To be honest, mutts are used to it.
thenation.com/article/how-israel-spies-on-us-citizens/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-firm-black-cube-says-hired-by-business-entity-not-trump-1.6063162
thebulletin.org/2019/02/trained-in-israeli-intelligence-agencies-former-spies-get-involved-in-us-elections-as-private-sector-information-warriors/
nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/
newsweek.com/israels-aggressive-spying-us-mostly-hushed-250278
theintercept.com/2015/03/25/netanyahus-spying-denial-directly-contradicted-secret-nsa-documents/
nytimes.com/2011/09/08/us/08spy.html
wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-net-on-israel-snares-congress-1451425210
wrmea.org/000-june/despite-coverup-israel-caught-spying-in-washington-again.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

Except they can still get pregnant that way you fucking moron.

My fav are the last ones btw.

Actually, it wasn't until about the 1980's that the Evangelicals were taken seriously as a political force in their own right.

A couple of different angles are important to look at here:

First one is that, before the 1980's, Evangelicals made it a point to stay out of politics. However, after a court decision on busing came through, Evangelicals were encouraged to get involved in politics to prevent their private schools from getting invaded by niggers under court order. Abortion was used as the excuse to fight desegregation. It's weird, and it doesn't make much sense, but it kind of does in American politics because of states' rights. Anyway, this is the standard liberal narrative.

Another angle, is that the whole Reagan revolution in the 1980's offered nothing much in the form of economic populism, so pandering to religious values acted as a kind of replacement for appealing to economic concerns.

I'd say the best explanation, however, is the one that says that Evangelicals were being groomed and prepared for their role as the anti-hippy going back to the 1970's:
American intelligence (the CIA) had a problem where they needed to destroy the anti war movement;
One way they did that was by poisoning the anti war movement with drugs, free love, and overtly disrespectful attitudes towards traditional established authority -- making it distasteful to the vast majority of Americans with really bad optics.
But, to take care of the other side (the right) American intelligence encouraged the promotion of Evangelical Christianity in the 1970's where, at first, the optics made it LOOK LIKE they were hippies, but when you got to know them a bit better, they were are hardcore conservatives who just happened to be PRO ISRAEL.

So that pretty much explains it all.
It's a huge pro Isael psyop to discourage anti war and anti establishment attitudes.

Attached: 1567098591678.jpg (600x752, 129K)

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome.
I'm Glad to help.

Attached: 1567962512070.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

American interests and Israeli interests are one in the same. Deal with it.

Attached: 1c8eb57b52c64c2da01e1fdcdc80da70_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I see nothing wrong with the vision outlined in that pic.

>they can still get pregnant that way you fucking moron
>get pregnant by swallowing
You can't be this stupid. How many kids are you paying for right now?

Attached: 1342628023963.gif (396x224, 1.02M)

Bitch on the left is an absolute land whale from the waist down. Ever see a girl who looks like that when they take their pants off? It's not a good look. A girl like that legit looks deformed when she's naked. Pic related. If all I saw was this picture, I'd presume I'm looking at a ham planet through and through.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-014823_Chrome.jpg (1163x1598, 617K)

You are definitely a fag

Attached: ashes.jpg (600x600, 72K)

wow katannas are strong as fuck

But did they spy on Trump or Obongo? If it's Obongo then who gives a fuck?

I love what you would call land whales

Anti Jewish bigots should be turned to ashes

>and no one cares. Not Trump, not Jow Forums, not anyone.

Attached: 154555875556.jpg (707x709, 144K)

it's called thicc.
if you're a healthy heterosexual male you should be attracted to it

USA should say sorry for finding the devices. It's only right.

Attached: Kiked.png (220x229, 10K)

Attached: 1543879580578.jpg (750x678, 62K)

Yeah for you it doesn't matter, but for Americans however...

Attached: 1565621352077.jpg (978x966, 388K)