Ok Jow Forums I have a pretty decent youtube following (almost 1mil subs)...

Ok Jow Forums I have a pretty decent youtube following (almost 1mil subs). What are some ways I can subtlety redpill my audience? According to my demographic reports my channel is mostly American males in their late teens.

Attached: 1566056274788.png (929x1175, 119K)

If you got 1 million subs and are all powerful. During a stream, do something only we would know. I'll use the data base to tally every YouTube with around 1 mill for subs and will check their live streams or services to watch closely.

by not lying that you have 1 million subs

honesty still a good redpill.

Attached: jj27.jpg (1024x1024, 399K)

Discus the ADL's censorship.

Discus the USS Liberty

But you are just a larping mad kid who tried for probably the past 4-5 years to grow a following and still only have 100 subs or so.
Sorry, good luck explaining to your parents you still haven't amounted to anything.

Attached: 1543798075268.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Show tits. Write: The Jewish Question is real" on said tits

Solutreans were First and North America is Atlantis.

Start uploading anti ADL content and calling out Israel on their numerous war crimes.

Whats your channel name, my dude?

Okay fren, Zoomer here. Best thing you can do is subtly point people to Bitchute, Chans possibly other than Jow Forums (I love you goys but with so many shills you don't want to ruin the poor youngsters), Nationalist Books/Movies/Anime, basically lead them places with Iron/Redpilled content that isn't inherently for that (plausible deniability).

Also if you do gaming content do things that are inherently fascist in ideology. Example being going into Minecraft and making a very nationalistic village. Or playing some fantasy game and keeping all the Orcs out of your Wizard nation. Idk, you get the jist. As long as your subtle and introduce the ideas as something kewl or interesting it will stick.

Can I ask what content you make?

Attached: oursven.png (243x243, 19K)

Become the new American Krogan (kikes banned the original channel).

Talk about anti-white narratives in vidya, then slowly reveal the curtain on the gaming industry and how it's full of kikes that hire feminists and trannies onto design teams.

Just go hot, they're going to ban you anyways. Talk about the soft issues

You can start by donation to the ADL

Attached: 4F60AEC4-AEF7-4194-8436-CFB21D89E986.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

do work and know something

Get too political/journalistic and it turns youngsters off. You want to introduce things nonchalantly, as if they are just well known facts. Do politics like E;R or SsethTzeentach.

cut your dick off and then show the post op as much as you can, will redpill your entire audience guarenteed

the fed

Attached: 1568432050153.jpg (601x733, 241K)

Attached: 1568432090493.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

Attached: 1568432070447.jpg (846x1057, 395K)

Central banking on the slight chance your not a lying faggot, also kys

You are not the Jolly Heretic. You are doing something wrong.

mention redpillmemes dotcom

State your beliefs.
It’s literally that easy.
Open to your audience.