"I was merely pretending to be retarded."

>"I was merely pretending to be retarded."

How exactly is this a win for pewdiepie? He could go full on 1488 and redpill millions by exposing the (((ADL))) and their motives, but instead he just uses it for some pussyfoot meme shit. Fuck this retard.

Attached: PKCCECGDSYI6TC7XZXRNTYEQKU.jpg (1484x968, 147K)

BUT MUH SUBS AND AD REVENUE

he cucked to the adl, then he re-cucked to his fans
Why does pol like cuckness so much?

How much do you get paid per post?

He would get banned everywhere and kids would be too retarded to follow him to his own platform.

Give him another signal, action, or statement to make. We need something really definitive. I'm not fully convinced Pewds wants anything other than to incite controversy.

>pretending to be retarded
Not quite

Attached: 1568347033306.jpg (1626x1290, 256K)

correct

if you can watch an entire video of his without wanting to kill yourself you are a zoomer

Pewdiepie has to remain very careful. He's literally ourguy. Look what happened to JonTron when he went full blown power level reveal.

How did he not expose the ADL? He told his bluepill fans that they were not a good charity to donate to, encouraging them to do their own research.

He could have mentioned or alluded to Mary Phagan at least once

Attached: Mary_Phagan.jpg (411x531, 26K)

he obviously has a team to promote his retarded videos on the most retarded site on the internet in the most retarded board possible......Jow Forums

he literally played minecraft with a faggot that gives makeup tutorials on youtube.

>ourguy
>a leaf

I will wipe my ass with a leaf the next time I need to take a shit and turn you into Peru

He literally has enough power at this point to say fuck YouTube and start a streaming service of his own.

Waiting for him to do a "best of pewdiepie" compilation and include the "death to all jews" clip. I still kek every time I watch it.

>implying he is not a jew shill
your faggot flag suits you

Yes, he can start his own streaming service. Just like Voat and Gab are a thing. You guys are silly.

He has 101 million subscribers. They know who the ADL is now. And they know that they are the ones behind the censorship. He's is not a brainlet like you. Going full 1488 would label him as lunatic. The way he is doing it, is perfect.

I didn't imply that at all. Quite the opposite actually.

pewdiepie has 100s of millions of dollars

Cause he's an e-celeb who makes cringy videos on jewtube that appeals to gen z retards, he's the same faggot aids he always was

Attached: 1564699953058.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

I knew it, he's a Nazi and he's indoctrinating our kids!

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

He doesn't have a team, it's just little gen Z beta cucks orbiting some cringy swedecuck
>DUDE LEEEE BROOOFISTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
He was the aids that made the internet fucking gay as shit

Exactly, and if he convinced a mass exodus of big name gamers to follow him under claims of censorship or some shit who knows what would happen to YouTube revenue

He literally forced 10,000s to see the corrupt A D L for what they are while learning about poor Mary. The audience is red pilling themselves from those of us in the comments. It even gave the mo ds of the subs a meltdown and personally fucked with the A D L CEO.

Swedes are basically jews. He wants dem shekels

But if he wants to keep his career and influence he can't go full redpill. No amount of money just let's you do that.

>He was the aids that made the internet fucking gay as shit

That was fagbook and jewgle, actually.

>Heil

Attached: 1568333094096.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Mein

Attached: 1568333041464.jpg (500x230, 191K)

>Führer!

Attached: 1568158774529.jpg (1200x600, 67K)

Pewdiepie is not our guy. If he was our guy he make a youtube video naming the Jew and then continue making videos. Youtube wouldnt remove him even if he came out as a Nazi. He makes them too much money. And if they banned him then they would lose tons of zoomers to some other website.

Fuck pewdiepie. This guy is a coward

Because he has more viewers than major cable news networks put together

You forget that JewTube is in bed with ADL who helped establish the new Community Guidance policies. So, highly doubt they'd do nothing

You dont know what the fuck you are saying sit down

Honestly you all are a bunch of faggots that gives a shit about e celebs. Grow up.

shut up

Attached: 1537292827383.jpg (544x609, 33K)

oh I know

Attached: 1568328193190.png (512x512, 18K)