The Second Amendment needs to be amended.It has been misinterpreted and misunderstood...

The Second Amendment needs to be amended.It has been misinterpreted and misunderstood. I don’t have much hope that this will happen in my lifetime. So sad in this “Greatest Country on Earth”.

Attached: AA42D933-77EC-41E9-AB83-8102ECF0563D.jpg (777x959, 115K)

>46,000
Dang we should outlaw suicide and niggers

>46,000

Where do they keep getting these ridiculous numbers? About 30k die annually according to the FBI, and only about 6,000 are homicides

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

Can any anons help me out, I've been thinking about fucking my mother in law for over two years now. I've decided I'm going to move forward with making it happen, however it's yet to be decided how to make this happen. Should I be a gentleman and work towards it with a slow boil and charm her, she's already interested and compliments my body regularly. Or do I barge into her room, our guest room, and force myself on her? I could put her wrists in a double column tie and gag her so I can try to reason with her and let her see why it's a good idea.

Come near me and let's make this 46,001, cupcake. I also guess this means we have to ban fast food, booze, cigarettes, cars, hammers, unsecured televisions, swimming pools, heart attacks and dare I say it death itself.

Insert your fingers into her anus and cunt like a bowling ball and lead her to the bedroom.
She will get the hint

>the second amendment is a problem

Literally only if you willing and knowingly disarm all but the villainous is it a problem and not a boon.

Why don't we break those crime numbers up into racial categories and quit blaming a tool? Let's get down to the real issue. Niggers.

Attached: 1491853219410.jpg (670x833, 71K)

40,000 die annually in motor vehicle accidents. Nothing happens.

Check & mate bitch.

Attached: funny-gifs-fish-food.gif (500x281, 750K)

Uhh... we still have lawn darts, nigga. Yes, metal ones.

The latter method is more daring and may ultimately be more enjoyable. Remember to upload video.

How did this banal drivel get 39,800+ likes? I swear Twitter is so out of touch with the real world.

>misinterpreted
all men created equal did not refer to the natives we pushed into the pacific or the sub saharans we brought as property. Free speech did not mean hate speech asterisks. Shall not be infringed did not mean gun control. Due process did not mean the patriot act. Kys nigger

1 post by this ID.

Stop replying you fucking morons. The Bill of Rights cannot be amended as it is the Bill of Rights and these rights are inalienable and endowed to all men.

>only 6,000
b-b-but if we could save but a single person then your rights are GONE, bigot. And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1553839871242.webm (480x360, 1.85M)

>cops kill blacks all the time we need to stop this because its just what facists did
>no we shouldnt be able to defend ourselves from our supposedly facist government why won't those fuds give their guns?
whats some other double think they usually do?

38000 people died in vehicle accidents last year, ban all cars

Oh ho man, you would hate Reddits front page if you think Twitter is out of touch with reality. It would drive any sane man to suicide. You'd constantly wonder how so many retards get all those upvotes. I remember reading that 90 percent of all "likes/upvotes" on the internet are just bots and/or hired Chinese click farms. God I fucking hope that's true because if it's not there really are a lot of clueless retards on the planet.

Attached: [doubt].png (1055x1005, 605K)

I foresee the 2nd Amendment will be repealed at one point in the US's future. Immediately afterward it will collapse completely. Like in that game Deus Ex.

Collection of bots and smoothbrains.

This is the greatest country.

This country sucks we should change it .

Fuck you kike

The real question is how many people are killed by toasters every year

And around 1k of that is rifle related.

I don't have Twatter someone reply with how many people die a year from alcohol. I bet she loves her alcohol.

Attached: coffee zone.png (394x329, 100K)

>dumbest argument ever
What about all the people that die in car wrecks? And cars aren't banned.
What about all the people that die in bathtubs? Still not banned.
What about all the people that die falling off ladders? Have you been to Wal-Mart and Home Depot? They still fucking sell ladders!
What about the countless millions killed by vacuum cleaners?
>"Ummm. People are killed by vacuum cleaners, user."
What do they use on abortions, you dumbass? Coat hangers?

I've worked for DARPA for 20+ years.

Contrary to Jow Forums's beliefs, the feds have ZERO qualms about turning the nukes against their own people in the event of an armed insurrection. They also have backdoor access and can issue launches without the president's approval.

They don't tolerate ANYTHING that threatens their supremacy. You have no idea what you're up against. Just stop.

The right to bear arms is inalienable. This right comes from God. Americans can hunt, shoot targets or defend themselves with these arms.

Imagine thinking that the problem is that we haven't banned guns instead of the fact that we have banned all that other shit.

A guns purpose is to kill people, but its isnt a shoes purpose to explode.

>misunderstood
What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

Around 40k people get killed each year in car crashes. When are we going to ban cars???

Move to Illinois. Automatically in the state militia. Enjoy right to bear arms.

Less than 500 is longarms, the FBI doesn't differentiate between shotguns and rifles

Shall not faggot

Medical accidents are the third leading cause of death, we need to ban doctors

>Feds have ZERO qualms about turning the nukes against their own people in the event of an armed insurrection.
>don't tolerate ANYTHING that threatens their supremacy
>Would render infrastructure, natural resources and land uninhabitable and useless for centuries, with less proles to man the gears of industry basically hamstringing themselves and are supreme dictators over a radioactive cinder.

LARP Harder.

1,000,000-3,000,000 Americans use guns defensively annually. 60% of gun deaths are suicide. 87% of firearm murders are from people who are already not legally allowed to own a firearm. The 250-450 people out of 350,000,000 a year that die because of radicalized people pumped full of mass media hysteria, SSRI's or, simitism don't justify making the millions who use guns correctly to defend themselves defenceless.

Attached: Defensive Gun Uses studies.png (1284x1774, 163K)

LMFAO
Okay retard

ban niggers..problem solved

>guns are designed to kill people
>people are killed by guns
>guns work as expected
>
>WTF we need to ban guns!

We certainly have a fuckton of traffic laws because of it
However we give niggers access to scooters, 2 niggers don't know traffic laws and die and we're already about to ban those too.

nope, only between 400 and 200 per year are murdered via rifles

>itt: stupid niggers reply to the same b8 thread we had 10 minutes ago

>1 post by this ID
Do you fags know a bait thread when you see one?
And here is the proper response to this type of thread:
"Do it faggot."
"2A Amendable? Well, by default, so is the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 19th."

There ARE a lot of clueless retards on the planet.
Plus if you don't remember, Reddit was created by the founders posting their own interests to the site to attract new users, which inevitably led to an echo chamber of like-minded retards.

They also don't account for a lot of gang and illegal firearms activity statistics that states like California don't willingly give them.

You're right the 2nd amendment as been misrepresented by neo-liberals who can't be bothered to read up on history.The 2nd amendment was Written by a man named George Mason, most people haven't heard of this guy because he did not sign the us constitution. This is do to Ben Franklin editing his words unintentionally making it more vague, George Mason knew that said vagueness would lead to the "actually it says militia" debate sometime down the line. He's made several writings on how "the militia" is defined as everyone, he was opposed to a standing professional military in peace time and felt that an armed populace should be enough to defend the nation. Many historians speculate that Ben Franklin edited this specifically to allow for a professional army. Read up on what you're talking about before you say "it's being misrepresented"

Attached: download gm.jpg (279x181, 11K)

>*ahem*

Attached: E4F9F27E-3B3A-433A-83D8-A508E8E6A0D1.jpg (540x960, 66K)

Oyyyy mate you got a loicense (FOID card) for that .22 there?

t heir right
nonoe of those things should happen
>things being banned
ill add. 3 or 4 retards per y ear in the entire country pass out drunk or drugged up from drugs while smoking a ciagarette and cause a fire.
they put shit in cigarettes to fucking kill you that makes cigarettes go out.
called reduced ignition propensity
R.I.P.

im fucking sick of the stupid nanny state shit. vapes who gives a fuck. lawn darts what? and most of all of these things are examples of thigns that are or were could easily be false flagged to force the retarded shit they push through.

Sure. For three addresses ago.

46 GORILLION DEATHS
BETTER BAN ALCOHO- OY VEYYY

For people who whine about how Trump is a Nazi Dictator and his regime is oppressive, they sure are in a hurry to give up their only means of fighting back and fall to their knees, beg for mercy and suck his cock.

Attached: gun_x3_0000000081.jpg (600x300, 72K)

>The Second Amendment needs to be protected with our lives.

Ok absolutely based and redpilled

Billions of deaths worldwide have been prevented because genocidal empire have some fear of its own citizens.