This is not Presidential

This is not Presidential.

You did not warn Bahamas of a incoming hurricane, you did not advise FEMA to go to Bahamas, you literally killed so many of the poor Bahamas and now you ridicule them?

He must be impeached for the crimes of humanity that he has done to our Americans, the Bahamas.

Attached: 3084C3CA-406D-4A84-AE98-A6FF8495CF94.jpg (960x929, 123K)

Not even our territory

Who is Dan Rather?

He actually never said "nazis were fine people." Do liberals actually read shit differently or do they just fuck with context to suit their narrative?

Fuck that old faggot. Just die already.

Are you telling me Joe Biden decided to run for president based on a lie?
Odd

Well, Rather literally lost his job for spreading fake news. Accuracy isn’t his strong suit.

The Bahamas are Israeli/UK property.

Remind me when the Bahamas became part of the US or our concern?

Damn, was he really sacked for that? I honestly haven't heard. Not surprised. Rather is all about narrative over objectivity and transparency.

>explanation for the distinction.
Fair enough. We're good people. That's your explanation.

Trump is shitting all over gun rights. Fuck him.

This
I'm voting dem in 2020
Better to have no fun rights than be teased with slightly less than I currently have

Googled it. Now, I remember, he jumped on any dirt he could get on Bush Jr, and then decided to publicize a bunch of fabricated shit and then gave a half ass apology after people called him out on it. Yeah. Fuck this dude.

Why is it that the left's only platform is fake outrage?

Attached: 1568232932032.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

the true believers lie willfully at all times, per Alinsky commandments
the low info types just believe the histrionic charade of the true believers and they refuse to question it because they think emotion = truth

We don't own those nigger faggots.
Who cares?

Attached: Fishman.png (376x588, 291K)

Fpbp. We don't own it, who gives a fuck about some islanders?

This too

Attached: 1563834521443.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>"nazis marching in Virginia"
That fucker is senile.

kek those bahamanian niggers were hacking at each other in the streets and somali (!) gangs were forming and raping and looting

fuck off we're full

Lel
Kys nigger lover

Why don't those faggots go to other countries? As you can see we have a racist ass government in power right now, that aren't safe here.

>Sauce

Leftists are retards who believe anything the newsman tells them

Attached: 413643C1-73E0-4F20-B809-4F8C2DCE83B1.jpg (1065x917, 204K)

If Trump was even half as based as the media portrayed him as. America would probably be whiter by now. Too bad he’s just another boomer cuck who panders more to nonwhites who despise him than his own base. I unironically think even Pewdiepie would be more beneficial to the white race as president than Trump.

Attached: 1351EBA0-E26A-4F4B-897D-32292885DF2B.jpg (250x350, 40K)

The entire 3 year Russian collusion debacle started when he made an off-the-cuff joke about "Russia, if you're listening, send Hillary's missing emails."

I could give a rats ass about the Bahamas now eat a dick nigger

Go ask the U fucking K for money.
It's part of the Commonwealth why the fuck should we spend a dime for a tourist islands that arent our territory.
Now if they want to be annexed that's another thing.

>Dan Rather
Post someone with ethos.

Is there another Caribbean island that isn't destroyed? Oh, there is? Fuck the Bahamas then.

> desperate bahamians

what about the Bohemians tho

Attached: piggle_rig.png (605x800, 138K)

You don’t get to decide what is presidential or not, childkiller.

can many of you autists send Dan the link to the website (illegalaliencrimereport (dot) c..) ?

Those pesky checks and balances.

Now if the Supreme Court had given these recent rulings a year ago, we could have stopped the recent flood of central/South Americans.

>deportations!
How likely would his re election be if every day the news were showing crying children and “families being ripped apart”?
Now sure deportations would help some of the voter fraud but would turn off a lot more people while the people who want deportations are still going to vote for him as opposed to any of the open borders Dems.
His 2nd term I predict we will see large scale deportations like we’ve never seen

Attached: 149B60B8-22D9-497E-BD77-610C06876713.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Also establishment cucks like Rubio killed the RAISE act that Trump admin wanted

SEETHING LEFTYPOL SPAMMER

shut the fuck up boomer, you haven't been relevant for 20 years

Abolish the 19th amendment, and bar the gays, and millennials from ever having voting rights.
You've done enough damage to our republic already you child killing whore.

>did not advise FEMA to go to Bahamas
Why they fuck would they go to a spic shithole? It's a federal agency not worldwide daycare.
>did not warn Bahamas of a incoming hurricane
They don't have their own meteorologists?

The truth is hate speech to those who hate the truth.

"This situation in Ohio would give an aspirin a headache."
Dan's insane.