Guilt Tipping

Bros, what the fuck is this shit? These fucking things are everywhere now. I can't buy a fucking coffee without some 14 year old goth chick asking for a tip.

No matter it is I fucking buy, there is always this fucking machine asking for a tip.

eurofags have no idea this even exists.

Attached: MO-barista-tipping-illo-mario-zucca-900x600.jpg (900x600, 103K)

Tip? For pouring me a cup of coffee? Blow me.

mr nosenberg wants you to subsidize his employees wages. you don't want to upset your greatest ally do you?

you have the ability to hit 0%, I always do

I only tip the people that cut my hair and usually it is 25%.

Glorified fast food workers (aka family restaurant employees) can get fucked. I also completely stopped ordering delivery, haven't had a single food item delivered to my house in 3 years.

Attached: 1566087537072.jpg (1067x1600, 216K)

You keep my glass filled I'll be more then happy to show my appreciation, just because I acknowledge how much of a service you are doing me personally. You ignore my table, you get a penny cunt.

I enjoy tipping purely because it is a non-verbal communication of thanks or fuck you.

I tip the local restaurants that I patron on relatively frequent basis. They recognize me, and know that good service results in a good tip. I'm ensuring that in the future I will always have the best service. If it's a place I will not go to again, such as when I'm traveling, they will get zero every time. I will not be returning, there is no benefit to me paying more.

This i tip haircutters alot cuz they actually do a good job
Food i tip bare minimum to not get it spit in

I usually do too, but it's always uncomfortable. I do get guilted into it sometimes, though. And if it's happening to me it's happening to lots of other people. These things are a problem

This.
Tipping is a Jewish ploy to push monetary blame on the customer.

WHY THE FUCK ARE TIPPING THREADS ALLOWED ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

STUPID FAGGOT RETARD NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

feels good to never have to tip
>look at price of thing
>pay for price of thing

newfag

>mr nosenberg wants you to subsidize his employees wages. you don't want to upset your greatest ally do you?
The alternative is more expensive food and shittier service.

>when someone brings something to your table
>when someone delivers something to your house
those are the only two instances where tipping is required

today is my birthday. bring me a free cake and sing me a song waggie

Attached: 1563155352161.gif (369x383, 261K)

No it isn't. The quality of food and service has not changed since these stupid machines came around

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

More expensive maybe, worse service certainly not.

Slide thread fag.

Yeah I was at this Goth bar & the Bar Tender told me Verbatim
Ya know... you haven't been tipping. Yeah, You don't have to tip, but if you don't I have to take your order either & I'll probably just ignore you next time.

Attached: IMG_24700-563x353.jpg (563x353, 58K)

Happy birthday, user. My birthday was the 2nd

Attached: 51583005_152608392337655_6286253108150282154_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

be a douche and carry cash, and then tip them directly so the employee at least gets the chance to embezzle the Jews. THINK anons!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

It’s current affairs. Faggot nigger

But by using a credit card, paying it off every month, and collecting cash back I'm fighting the Jew in my own way.

>shittier
I hope they raise minimum wage yet again so I can finally never have to deal with braindead baristas that hate coffee ever again. It's worth the premium and one more raise will make the robots price competitive.
It's so bad in America. Coffee is so routinely shit here.
どうもありがとうミスターロボット

Attached: fuck you and your sour shots hipster cunt.jpg (1136x568, 87K)

People are already not eating out as much, do you really think people would continue if prices went up? Go ahead and try, I guarantee every business that does will have the prices back at normal within 2 weeks, or they will be forced to close.

Fpbp

why dont they just put the tip in the cost as is?
why are we americans so retarded

Attached: 1538454242650.jpg (640x628, 40K)

No, because that money wouldn't be there for you if not for the suffering of white people. The cash back is coming from white people not jewish people

>why dont they just put the tip in the cost as is?
thats gay and stupid

Gratuity culture means we generally pay at least a little less for meals at restaurants but our wait staff earn MUCH more relative to their peers overseas. Gratuity culture is discouraged in Europe because if restaurant prices are lower and more money is going to the staff directly in the form of undisclosed cash rather than a formal paycheck the (((government))) isn't getting the 40% income and 30% VAT cut from the transaction it feels it so richly deserves and it makes them seethe hard.

Attached: Jessie-FFVIIR-Roberto-Ferrari.png (720x720, 514K)

Once more, the Jew finds a means of exploiting and capitalizing upon European empathy. They truly are a disgusting race of little cockroaches.

Only niggers don't tip

Pro-tip: don't patronize businesses that don't pay their employees a fair wage.

Cool story shekelstein.

Attached: 11985948.jpg (400x217, 17K)

What if someone is overworked or having a shit day? I hate the thought of someone turning up to work the day after their grandma died, and getting less tips than usual because their mind isn’t on the job.

it doesn't matter how much the employer is paying, if these fuckers are serving you they expect a tip

But really. Just pay the fucks minimum wage goddamn

Going to bar in the US and tipping is still like half the price of going to an Aussie pub and not tipping

>What if someone is overworked or having a shit day?
Should have learned to code. Womp womp. If wagie wants the green, wagie must make a scene.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Just the tip of course.

>Going to restaurants
>Ever
Idiot

so click the no tip button then you dumb faggot.

my rule is if you're just handing me something over a counter you do not get a tip. you get a tip if you serve me at a table.

>to not get spit in
sometimes i fucking hate this country's culture

It's the principle you simple motherfucker

My grandma died and I felt sad. But I did my fucking job. I’m a man.

Whites tip so blacks don't have to.

Based and pinkpilled

Attached: giphy.gif (500x362, 216K)

I'm visitting US next year to see my friend and I have a question.
Is it really necessary to tip waiters/waitresses in America?
Because I don't understand why I should do the job of the business owner by paying their employees.
And It's not like I am not satisfied of the service just because I am not willing to pay the tips..

You don't have too. It's considered in good taste though.

not tipping is a faux pas. 15% is as low as you can go without looking like a cheapskate

It doesnt matter how much you tip as long as you tip
being a "cheapskate" matters to no one but people you shouldnt care about
only time you should care about tipping is if youre with someone youre trying to "impress", tip a little extra more than usual then
otherwise, 5-10 is fine

it depends on how much you care what your servers think of you. if you go to a restaurant and don't tip at all they're gonna remember you as that cheapskate gook. tipping at restaurants and bars is expected.

Waitresses are women. Women get emotional

Same, and all of these places are local or regional spots that take price in using quality ingredients and proving excellent service. I also make $100k+ and empathize with people working for less than $20 per hour, it must be hard to make ends meet.

>if you don't give us free money we will not be taking your money in the future
200 IQ business strategy right there

You should tip servers at least 15%. It’s a fucking draining job. I, so fucking happy I got out of that shitty stage of my life.

Yes. If you sit at a table (or a bar) and they take your order and bring you food, you are expected to tip. 15% is considered to be basically the minimum standard.

Typically the servers prefer tips over salaries because they make more money with tips. For he places I go regularly and the servers I know well, I tip more like 20-30% and get great service. And really if I added up all the tips I put out in a year it's not like it would let me retire early so for a small amount of money I get a lot of friendly service. I tip the IHOP ladies $5 and you'd think I was the king of england when I go in there.

I'll give you a tip. Don't wipe your arse with broken glass!

Women are holes. I could watch a woman cry all day and night - and cum on her tears. Unless you are getting your dick in them, why care about them? Animals my friend. Man invented civilization and religion just to keep them in line half well enough for stable families, and even then we ended up with this shit show of a world. Women suck. Hopefully their end is near with sex robots and genetic engineering for reproduction.

IHOP is overpriced. Denny’s is better. Trust me user. Change.

They installed one of these machines at a Chinese restaurant I used to eat at. I asked the lady behind the counter if they receive the tips and she said 100% of them go to the manager.

Actually no Denny's near me. Not close enough for a lunch run anyway. I could totally do some Denny's.

Chinese restaurants are shady as fuck. I dated a Chinese girl for a while. She worked at a restaurant as a side gig. Said almost the whole operation was off the books. Like 3 people there got paid above table and everyone else was cash on the down low. Chinese are absolutely unscrupulous.

Kek

Attached: 1543524835193.jpg (513x510, 29K)

The issue is they make less than 4 dollars an hour, and yes it is their choice by working there. But the employers arnt going to change what they do.

So yes it is up to the people.

DELETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The real catch is when you visit the place twice. They remember that you didn't tip and spit in your food. That is literally the only real reason to tip. Its a bribe basically.

Attached: 1545985796719.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>work food delivery
>can see if customer tipped or not before even accepting the order
>can either reject the order or accept it and fuck with the food for a win/win
Modern food delivery is unironically one of the comfiest jobs you can do

zero. every time. what if you tip and service is shit? you can’t un-tip.

tipping in a place that you frequent is a good idea. pretty much guaranteed good service. but i'm talking like 30-35% tips. these guys will take care of you then. My barber gets 25%, he deserves it for one of the highest fades I've ever received

regular restaurants, i give the standard 15%

everybody else.....fast food, coffee, take out whatever the fuck. they get nothing

Peter?

If you can't afford to tip then don't eat out. It's that simple

i just hit no and then turn to my jewish wife and we laugh about the cashier sad pathetic life right infront of them. make that extra whipped cream too, sweaty. and please spit in it while on camera so i can sue your company for millions

Attached: 1539239772935.gif (320x187, 2.42M)

Funny how Starbucks is so slow on adopting that kind of tip POS while most other places have them. It's basically the only coffee shop where you can't tip by credit card.

Normally if service is shit. You can always do this.
>pic related

Attached: e94cd7ee647dfe6f6c65a75c9332fab1.jpg (700x893, 69K)

you're not obligated, but you should.
service industry companies figured out that they can outsource paying their employees to the customer.
servers and people like delivery drivers usually make less than minimum wage and are expected to have their wages supplemented by tips.
if their tips plus wage are less than minimum wage, the employer has to pay the difference
from a practical standpoint, better tips = better/faster service, so that should be your primary incentive. on the flip side, better/faster service usually means better tips, so servers and the like are incentivized to do better so they're tipped more

How else are millenials and zoomers supposed to earn money user?

on a side note

what does anons consider excellent service, good service, average service, and shit service?

and if you are going to tip, what would you tip accordingly?

the fucking BOOMER revealed

I hate the whole experience. Who wants a waiter poking into your dinner every 5 seconds with a fake smile offering to pour you some more water? Why can't you just leave a pitcher and leave me the fuck alone? And then these fucking brain surgeons all think they're the best in the business and they all deserve 25%. Bitch please. All the waiters do is detract from my meal.

For that reason I don't patronage restaurants with wait staff. Don't want it. Don't buy it. I'd rather go to In N Out. You pay in advance, and it's fast and efficient. A waiter is like the most useless job in the world. Really? I'm gonna pay your more than the chef to walk back and forth from the kitchen? Does that sound like a meritocracy to you?

So I'm just done with "fancy" restaurants. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole paradigm gets disrupted.

why would C u c kbucks ever think a allowing a dime of your money not go to a corporate lib pig ?

>14 year old goth chick
i'd definitely give her the tip if you know what i'm saying

omg the collective is so gay

homophobe detected

if the male waiter really prances and spins around on the floor a lot as he swerves about the tables, it's a much larger tip
if you know what i mean

no it isnt

Attached: 1568333193554.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Do what I do. I never tip if it’s at the counter and I only ever tip at a restaurant if my server is a male. You know every roastie working there is getting at least $100 in tips every night. The guys probably get only 25% of that if they’re lucky

pay tips nip bastard

why is it bothering you
just don't tip, maybe you are beta enough to be guilt tripped into tipping

Workplaces now do this thing called "tipping out".
Basically, the employer charges the server a portion of the amount sold, usually between 1-5%, but I've seen it as high as 10% at one place.
Ostensibly its for cooks and other staff to get a cut on tips, but in reality the employer has no obligation to give the staff any of it (and from what ive heard, they typically don't)
Ironically, that means if your a server, you want to serve LESS because you want a lower tip out, and cant necessarily recoup the costs of a meal if it was big and they only tipped something like change.

Attached: bartender.png (665x910, 320K)

My advice to you: do not tip but ONLY if you will never return to that place. Many waitresses will taint your food if you return. If you don't tip and someone tries telling you that you should, pretend to not understand. They will give up and you can just leave after you pay. There is NO LAW that requires you to tip.

You are sad to talk about your mother like that. It's no wonder why you will never father any children.

Please don’t post my wife

I want a ban on tipping buttons in payment apps.

30year old american
>I have never tipped

Attached: 1568442204273.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

I always hit zero, every time. You want me to tip your cashier because I ordered takeout? Give me a fucking break.
Tips were invented for aristocrats to show off to each other. It's such a kiked clown world that commoners l are expected to do this. Pay your damn employees and charge higher prices if you need to.