Guilt Tipping

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Bros, what the fuck is this shit? These fucking things are everywhere now. I can't buy a fucking coffee without some 14 year old goth chick asking for a tip.

No matter it is I fucking buy, there is always this fucking machine asking for a tip.

eurofags have no idea this even exists.

Attached: MO-barista-tipping-illo-mario-zucca-900x600.jpg (103 KB, 900x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

content.jayporter.com/dispatches/2013/07/25/observations-from-a-tipless-restaurant-part-1-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Tip? For pouring me a cup of coffee? Blow me.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

mr nosenberg wants you to subsidize his employees wages. you don't want to upset your greatest ally do you?

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

you have the ability to hit 0%, I always do

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

I only tip the people that cut my hair and usually it is 25%.

Glorified fast food workers (aka family restaurant employees) can get fucked. I also completely stopped ordering delivery, haven't had a single food item delivered to my house in 3 years.

Attached: 1566087537072.jpg (216 KB, 1067x1600)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

You keep my glass filled I'll be more then happy to show my appreciation, just because I acknowledge how much of a service you are doing me personally. You ignore my table, you get a penny cunt.

I enjoy tipping purely because it is a non-verbal communication of thanks or fuck you.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

I tip the local restaurants that I patron on relatively frequent basis. They recognize me, and know that good service results in a good tip. I'm ensuring that in the future I will always have the best service. If it's a place I will not go to again, such as when I'm traveling, they will get zero every time. I will not be returning, there is no benefit to me paying more.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

This i tip haircutters alot cuz they actually do a good job
Food i tip bare minimum to not get it spit in

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

I usually do too, but it's always uncomfortable. I do get guilted into it sometimes, though. And if it's happening to me it's happening to lots of other people. These things are a problem

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

This.
Tipping is a Jewish ploy to push monetary blame on the customer.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

WHY THE FUCK ARE TIPPING THREADS ALLOWED ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

STUPID FAGGOT RETARD NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

feels good to never have to tip
look at price of thing
pay for price of thing

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

newfag

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

mr nosenberg wants you to subsidize his employees wages. you don't want to upset your greatest ally do you?
The alternative is more expensive food and shittier service.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

when someone brings something to your table
when someone delivers something to your house
those are the only two instances where tipping is required

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

today is my birthday. bring me a free cake and sing me a song waggie

Attached: 1563155352161.gif (261 KB, 369x383)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

No it isn't. The quality of food and service has not changed since these stupid machines came around

Attached: ted-kaczynski-harvard-g-594372140.jpg (135 KB, 1200x675)

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

More expensive maybe, worse service certainly not.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Slide thread fag.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Yeah I was at this Goth bar & the Bar Tender told me Verbatim
Ya know... you haven't been tipping. Yeah, You don't have to tip, but if you don't I have to take your order either & I'll probably just ignore you next time.

Attached: IMG-24700-563x353.jpg (58 KB, 563x353)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Happy birthday, user. My birthday was the 2nd

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Attached: 51583005-152608392337655-6286253108150282154-n.jpg (44 KB, 480x480)

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

be a douche and carry cash, and then tip them directly so the employee at least gets the chance to embezzle the Jews. THINK anons!

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360)

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

It’s current affairs. Faggot nigger

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

But by using a credit card, paying it off every month, and collecting cash back I'm fighting the Jew in my own way.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

shittier
I hope they raise minimum wage yet again so I can finally never have to deal with braindead baristas that hate coffee ever again. It's worth the premium and one more raise will make the robots price competitive.
It's so bad in America. Coffee is so routinely shit here.
どうもありがとうミスターロボット

Attached: fuck-you-and-your-sour-shots-hipster-cunt.jpg (87 KB, 1136x568)

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

People are already not eating out as much, do you really think people would continue if prices went up? Go ahead and try, I guarantee every business that does will have the prices back at normal within 2 weeks, or they will be forced to close.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Fpbp

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

why dont they just put the tip in the cost as is?
why are we americans so retarded

Attached: 1538454242650.jpg (40 KB, 640x628)

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

No, because that money wouldn't be there for you if not for the suffering of white people. The cash back is coming from white people not jewish people

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

why dont they just put the tip in the cost as is?
thats gay and stupid

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Gratuity culture means we generally pay at least a little less for meals at restaurants but our wait staff earn MUCH more relative to their peers overseas. Gratuity culture is discouraged in Europe because if restaurant prices are lower and more money is going to the staff directly in the form of undisclosed cash rather than a formal paycheck the (((government))) isn't getting the 40% income and 30% VAT cut from the transaction it feels it so richly deserves and it makes them seethe hard.

Attached: Jessie-FFVIIR-Roberto-Ferrari.png (514 KB, 720x720)

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Once more, the Jew finds a means of exploiting and capitalizing upon European empathy. They truly are a disgusting race of little cockroaches.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Only niggers don't tip

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Pro-tip: don't patronize businesses that don't pay their employees a fair wage.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Cool story shekelstein.

Attached: 11985948.jpg (17 KB, 400x217)

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

What if someone is overworked or having a shit day? I hate the thought of someone turning up to work the day after their grandma died, and getting less tips than usual because their mind isn’t on the job.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

it doesn't matter how much the employer is paying, if these fuckers are serving you they expect a tip

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

But really. Just pay the fucks minimum wage goddamn

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Going to bar in the US and tipping is still like half the price of going to an Aussie pub and not tipping

Landon James
Landon James

What if someone is overworked or having a shit day?
Should have learned to code. Womp womp. If wagie wants the green, wagie must make a scene.

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Just the tip of course.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Going to restaurants
Ever
Idiot

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

so click the no tip button then you dumb faggot.

my rule is if you're just handing me something over a counter you do not get a tip. you get a tip if you serve me at a table.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

to not get spit in
sometimes i fucking hate this country's culture

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

It's the principle you simple motherfucker

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

My grandma died and I felt sad. But I did my fucking job. I’m a man.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Whites tip so blacks don't have to.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Based and pinkpilled

Attached: giphy.gif (216 KB, 500x362)

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

I'm visitting US next year to see my friend and I have a question.
Is it really necessary to tip waiters/waitresses in America?
Because I don't understand why I should do the job of the business owner by paying their employees.
And It's not like I am not satisfied of the service just because I am not willing to pay the tips..

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

You don't have too. It's considered in good taste though.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

not tipping is a faux pas. 15% is as low as you can go without looking like a cheapskate

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

It doesnt matter how much you tip as long as you tip
being a "cheapskate" matters to no one but people you shouldnt care about
only time you should care about tipping is if youre with someone youre trying to "impress", tip a little extra more than usual then
otherwise, 5-10 is fine

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

it depends on how much you care what your servers think of you. if you go to a restaurant and don't tip at all they're gonna remember you as that cheapskate gook. tipping at restaurants and bars is expected.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Waitresses are women. Women get emotional

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Same, and all of these places are local or regional spots that take price in using quality ingredients and proving excellent service. I also make $100k+ and empathize with people working for less than $20 per hour, it must be hard to make ends meet.

Carter Price
Carter Price

if you don't give us free money we will not be taking your money in the future
200 IQ business strategy right there

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

You should tip servers at least 15%. It’s a fucking draining job. I, so fucking happy I got out of that shitty stage of my life.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Yes. If you sit at a table (or a bar) and they take your order and bring you food, you are expected to tip. 15% is considered to be basically the minimum standard.

Typically the servers prefer tips over salaries because they make more money with tips. For he places I go regularly and the servers I know well, I tip more like 20-30% and get great service. And really if I added up all the tips I put out in a year it's not like it would let me retire early so for a small amount of money I get a lot of friendly service. I tip the IHOP ladies $5 and you'd think I was the king of england when I go in there.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

I'll give you a tip. Don't wipe your arse with broken glass!

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Women are holes. I could watch a woman cry all day and night - and cum on her tears. Unless you are getting your dick in them, why care about them? Animals my friend. Man invented civilization and religion just to keep them in line half well enough for stable families, and even then we ended up with this shit show of a world. Women suck. Hopefully their end is near with sex robots and genetic engineering for reproduction.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

IHOP is overpriced. Denny’s is better. Trust me user. Change.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

They installed one of these machines at a Chinese restaurant I used to eat at. I asked the lady behind the counter if they receive the tips and she said 100% of them go to the manager.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Actually no Denny's near me. Not close enough for a lunch run anyway. I could totally do some Denny's.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Chinese restaurants are shady as fuck. I dated a Chinese girl for a while. She worked at a restaurant as a side gig. Said almost the whole operation was off the books. Like 3 people there got paid above table and everyone else was cash on the down low. Chinese are absolutely unscrupulous.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Kek

Attached: 1543524835193.jpg (29 KB, 513x510)

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

The issue is they make less than 4 dollars an hour, and yes it is their choice by working there. But the employers arnt going to change what they do.

So yes it is up to the people.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

DELETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

The real catch is when you visit the place twice. They remember that you didn't tip and spit in your food. That is literally the only real reason to tip. Its a bribe basically.

Attached: 1545985796719.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

work food delivery
can see if customer tipped or not before even accepting the order
can either reject the order or accept it and fuck with the food for a win/win
Modern food delivery is unironically one of the comfiest jobs you can do

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

zero. every time. what if you tip and service is shit? you can’t un-tip.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

tipping in a place that you frequent is a good idea. pretty much guaranteed good service. but i'm talking like 30-35% tips. these guys will take care of you then. My barber gets 25%, he deserves it for one of the highest fades I've ever received

regular restaurants, i give the standard 15%

everybody else.....fast food, coffee, take out whatever the fuck. they get nothing

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Peter?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

If you can't afford to tip then don't eat out. It's that simple

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

i just hit no and then turn to my jewish wife and we laugh about the cashier sad pathetic life right infront of them. make that extra whipped cream too, sweaty. and please spit in it while on camera so i can sue your company for millions

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Attached: 1539239772935.gif (2.42 MB, 320x187)

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Funny how Starbucks is so slow on adopting that kind of tip POS while most other places have them. It's basically the only coffee shop where you can't tip by credit card.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Normally if service is shit. You can always do this.
pic related

Attached: e94cd7ee647dfe6f6c65a75c9332fab1.jpg (69 KB, 700x893)

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

you're not obligated, but you should.
service industry companies figured out that they can outsource paying their employees to the customer.
servers and people like delivery drivers usually make less than minimum wage and are expected to have their wages supplemented by tips.
if their tips plus wage are less than minimum wage, the employer has to pay the difference
from a practical standpoint, better tips = better/faster service, so that should be your primary incentive. on the flip side, better/faster service usually means better tips, so servers and the like are incentivized to do better so they're tipped more

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

How else are millenials and zoomers supposed to earn money user?

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

on a side note

what does anons consider excellent service, good service, average service, and shit service?

and if you are going to tip, what would you tip accordingly?

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

the fucking BOOMER revealed

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

I hate the whole experience. Who wants a waiter poking into your dinner every 5 seconds with a fake smile offering to pour you some more water? Why can't you just leave a pitcher and leave me the fuck alone? And then these fucking brain surgeons all think they're the best in the business and they all deserve 25%. Bitch please. All the waiters do is detract from my meal.

For that reason I don't patronage restaurants with wait staff. Don't want it. Don't buy it. I'd rather go to In N Out. You pay in advance, and it's fast and efficient. A waiter is like the most useless job in the world. Really? I'm gonna pay your more than the chef to walk back and forth from the kitchen? Does that sound like a meritocracy to you?

So I'm just done with "fancy" restaurants. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole paradigm gets disrupted.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

why would C u c kbucks ever think a allowing a dime of your money not go to a corporate lib pig ?

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

14 year old goth chick
i'd definitely give her the tip if you know what i'm saying

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

omg the collective is so gay

Luis Long
Luis Long

homophobe detected

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

if the male waiter really prances and spins around on the floor a lot as he swerves about the tables, it's a much larger tip
if you know what i mean

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

no it isnt

Attached: 1568333193554.jpg (11 KB, 500x500)

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Do what I do. I never tip if it’s at the counter and I only ever tip at a restaurant if my server is a male. You know every roastie working there is getting at least $100 in tips every night. The guys probably get only 25% of that if they’re lucky

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

pay tips nip bastard

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

why is it bothering you
just don't tip, maybe you are beta enough to be guilt tripped into tipping

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Workplaces now do this thing called "tipping out".
Basically, the employer charges the server a portion of the amount sold, usually between 1-5%, but I've seen it as high as 10% at one place.
Ostensibly its for cooks and other staff to get a cut on tips, but in reality the employer has no obligation to give the staff any of it (and from what ive heard, they typically don't)
Ironically, that means if your a server, you want to serve LESS because you want a lower tip out, and cant necessarily recoup the costs of a meal if it was big and they only tipped something like change.

Attached: bartender.png (320 KB, 665x910)

Jackson White
Jackson White

My advice to you: do not tip but ONLY if you will never return to that place. Many waitresses will taint your food if you return. If you don't tip and someone tries telling you that you should, pretend to not understand. They will give up and you can just leave after you pay. There is NO LAW that requires you to tip.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

You are sad to talk about your mother like that. It's no wonder why you will never father any children.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Please don’t post my wife

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

I want a ban on tipping buttons in payment apps.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

30year old american
I have never tipped

Attached: 1568442204273.webm (1.92 MB, 480x480)

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

I always hit zero, every time. You want me to tip your cashier because I ordered takeout? Give me a fucking break.
Tips were invented for aristocrats to show off to each other. It's such a kiked clown world that commoners l are expected to do this. Pay your damn employees and charge higher prices if you need to.

William Flores
William Flores

Funny guy, but seriously just tip you cheep bastard

Attached: df2.jpg (145 KB, 600x1339)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

If they are overworked, it means mr shekelberg is "paying" only one sub-liveable wage instead of the two, for that number of clients.

John Morales
John Morales

Think of it as spit/booger insurance ! :p

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

There is no tip culture in South Korea. I've heard that American tip culture began by imitating the etiquette of European aristocrats. But there are no nobility in America. So I think this is pretty dumb and pointless.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

I think more and more people just order take out now because restaurant dining is not pleasant. You can see plenty of expensive places with easy takeout counters where they didn't used to do that ten years ago. I blame the tipping kikery, because no one except boomers with their head up their ass thinks tipping is cool. These are the same type of idiots who got off on their dog slave being excited when they returned home from work. They don't understand jack shit about anything.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

I went to Greece once, the waiter talked to me a lot and made me enjoy my meal, Iwas with 6 other friends and the mood would light up when he'd come to our table, we each tipped €10, I tipped €20 because he even bought me a beer

In my country, the cunts just throw the food on the table and leave, no talking, ignoring me, why am I supposed to tip them?

Attached: 1566779171837.png (862 KB, 426x516)

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

And one more thing I want to say is that Starbucks is trash. I don't want to blame for obvious American capitalism, but many of Asia's developing countries are stupid enough to spend half of their daily wages on Starbucks takeout. Because Starbucks is a symbol of wealth in their countries. It's terrible for a person who makes $ 10 all day to buy a $ 4-5 Starbucks Americano.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

And one more thing I want to say is that Starbucks is trash. I don't want to blame for obvious American capitalism, but many of Asia's developing countries are stupid enough to spend half of their daily wages on Starbucks takeout. Because Starbucks is a symbol of wealth in their countries. It's terrible for a person who makes $ 10 all day to buy a $ 4-5 Starbucks Americano.
who cares? theyre all subhuman shitskins. the only thing they dream of is to emigrate to america and live like an american citizen.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

It is bribing poor people so they wouldn't rob you.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Woah, I never thought I would get so many replies and I'm thankful for all the advises. I guess I will be tipping 15% just to avoid eating human saliva.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Attached: tenor.png (142 KB, 360x346)

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

after years of octopus sex, tsunamis, nukes, hentai, deviant porn, harakiri & reality show where you have to insert unbelievable things in others orifice.. what matters you... is human saliva ?

that would be a step to reality for you gook

Attached: 1564901397752.jpg (298 KB, 954x960)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

NC here. Haven't seen this anywhere. Maybe a couple times elsewhere for pricey dining.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Just pay in cash.

Attached: Wiretap.jpg (426 KB, 1600x1585)

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Markets, don't tip.
Restaurants etc, tip 15%, cuz fuck em. They asked for a tip, not for a salary.

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Attached: Lead-Jewellery.webm (2.95 MB, 900x506)

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Tipping
Why the fuck are they asking for a tip? A tip is something you earn for good service every once in a while, not something you demand.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

People here dont tip pretty much anywhere, jobs are paid ok with all worker benefits

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Takeout place has "Don't make this awkward for us, just tip" placard next to the register
never go there again

I didn't want to make it awkward.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

It's terrible for a person who makes $ 10 all day to buy a $ 4-5 Starbucks Americano.

More like comical. No one said being an NPC was easy.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Jewish people are white tho...

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

For that reason I don't patronage restaurants with wait staff. Don't want it. Don't buy it.

this

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

vendors are charged for each transaction. By using your card more, vendors are sending more money to Jews. That is why you are starting to see companies offer discounts if you pay with cash.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

...That's Yapan thingys and even if I were Japanese, My country having many weird shitshows has nothing to do with an individual caring for these weird shitshows. Not that it will change even if I did care.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Wow, they still have goth bars?
Damn that takes me back...

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Badass Grandpa.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

I really don't care how shitty it is.
shitty
Don't you think the cook has a shitty job?
Or the dude cleaning the toilets.
Shut the fuck up.
Here's America for you.
Give me free money my job is hard lmao.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Worth it is you're a regular. Employees will remember you and provide better service.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

if you’re happy with the service - give them a tip. they don’t make much money, and small $1 tips add up for them. i’m okay with it.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

God damn you’re sad

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

That's a classic case of mommy didn't love me.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

At least he's not a woman.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

The extra dollar fine, but what if you eat out for 3, the bill is 67,50 and you have to do math like carry the one or pull out your phone calculator or basically give up and say ah fuck just make it 90.
Why not just make it an even hundred I'm rich right?

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

I would just pay 5 in tip.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

If you're required to tip people for bringing you your food in the US, can't you simply bring yourself your own food?

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Tips are uncommon here because the service is included in our salaries. Only waiters at foreign restaurants want tips.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

You're weak. Have confidence in yourself and beliefs. It's all you really have fren.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

15%
%
per cent
you should not pay a discretionary tip size dependent on how good the service was, but how much you've already paid!
Absolutely Hebrew

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

No tip is the correct answer here.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

tip the school shooter 50%
still get shot

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

TIL: pol is full of nothing but niggers and jews

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

I can't buy a fucking coffee without some 14 year old goth chick asking for a tip.
Coffee shops in America are staffed with 14 yo goths? Sign me the fucc up! That's no reason to complain. Threatened by a girl asking for a tip, bitch?

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

oy vey goy if you don't want to subsidize my business by paying my workers what i refuse to pay them, then you're a stingy niggerjew
delusional mutt

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

they expect a tip
And this right there is the problem. If you’re a waiter and you’re expecting extra compensation for literally just doing your job, you’re in the wrong fucking business. Tips are earned, not owed.

t.former euro waiter

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

200% cuck

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Oy vey what do you mean you want $5 for serving my lazy ass? Fine here's $2, and I expect change for that $1 I gave you miss

Attached: kuhi.png (256 KB, 420x420)

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

what do you mean you want $5 for serving my lazy ass which i already payed for when i payed the bill
ftfy

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Don't eat out if you're such a jew then faggot. They're not tipped because they're under payed, they're tipped because they're serving you, only a mega kike wouldn't tip someone

Attached: what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.gif (466 KB, 200x150)

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

don't eat out if you don't want to subsidize mister noseberg then user
they're tipped because they're serving you, only a mega kike wouldn't tip someone
i already supplied compensation for their labor by paying my bill
i will not shill out more money so mister noseberg gets subsidized and continues to give them pennies on the dollar (whilst they're placated by my money, and therefore won't collectively call for higher wages)

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

I press no and move on
stop being a faggot

Attached: 1516205822506.jpg (40 KB, 523x523)

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Ah yes. Behaving like a person of color beats communicating your expectations like a rational adult.

Attached: shamefurujpg.png (422 KB, 999x1001)

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

Pretty sure this culture exists in the US because their servants aren't as handsomely paid as ours. It's capitalism at it's worst, customers not only pay for their goods but they pay the wages of the waiters as well.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

just don't fucking tip
how fucking stupid are you mongrels
imagine a niggerbitch giving you shit and chimping out whilst serving you and the thing you come up with to express your dissatisfaction is giving her money in a way that causes her a minor inconvenience
just don't give the niggerbitch money you dumb stupid fucking mongrel

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Be English... don't tip no one ever..

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

He's a sheltered cityfag
dont bother with him, even us suburbanites have some spine.

Attached: shinji-looks-with-the-opposite-of-glee.jpg (68 KB, 612x610)

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

100% tip, does the customer have to pay the complete salary of the employee? Jesus Christ, this tipping culture gives me cancer. The service isn't even genuine, they are faking it.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Itt edgy faggots that don't understand that the customer pays a part of the wages in the American system. That spice pumpkin faggotchino extra onions you ordered? The price says $7? It's not, you giddy kike. It's $7+15%. +30% if you want to pretend the waitress likes you. Period.
It's a Disney retarded system, but when you don't tip because it's """optional""", you're just jewing some even poorer than you, you're not beating the system.

Attached: fashion-accessory.jpg (531 KB, 2000x1500)

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

My brothers wife was a waitress for two years and now considers herself the fucking paragon of tipping and being nice to your server god I hate that cunt

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

just placate and pacify the kiked system goyim
you wouldn't want to change it because some people would be inconvenienced in the chaos
fuck you faggot

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

I dont care
I already pay a lot for the food and I can't be throwing money around everywhere
grow a spine and just pay the bare minimum

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

eurofags have no idea
i wish
though the only place i remember that has it is a bar owned by google

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Yeah, like our waiters just jump out of bed with a boner to serve you, particularly. They giggle while they shower, thinking how they're going to get to greet your wrinkled lardness, they skip past burkas all the way to their minimum wage job, whistling the little tune they heard you humming.
I expect no fakeness in my service.

Attached: 2hlf6gawj6c01-mirror.jpg (218 KB, 1730x1734)

John Bennett
John Bennett

The places I vist, yes to do. Those are the only places I let them keep my change.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

what is good service
I'm not asking you to kiss my ass but a simple "hello, hows your day?" is nice, fucking shut in faggot

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

"How y'all doin today"
Fixed that for ya

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

First of all, we speak Spanish in America, faggot.
Second of all. That was (kind of) my point. Good service is fake. No one wants to be there, except maybe drunk and lonely bartenders (t.). Good service is civile and efficient, but the Belgian seems to want "genuine" too. Like they want the employee handling their transaction to think of them as a friend.

Although your franchise restaurant hostesses did creep me out with their forced toothy cheerfulness.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

i've noticed on the internet and media that leftist yankee fucks are using y'all very often and it's fucking disgusting
that word is ruined now

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Actually in the South it's more:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Sir/Ma'am, how are you doing?

we speak spanish in America
Kiss my ass frog this is an english speaking country and you'll be speaking arabic in 30 years

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

REEEEEE why are people so nice to me
We have a culture of politeness here in the States and we treat people with respect.
God no wonder the rest of Europe hates you faggots so much, you think you're the best in the world because every movie/tv show/etc fellates your capital, food, and wine

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

speaking arabic in 30 years
I'm still waiting for my 9yrold qt trashbag.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

"hello, hows your day?" is nice
no it's fucking not. using how are you as a generic greeting is a sand nigger custom and i hate everyone who uses it

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

What if that's what the owners want, so that wagie cuckie sings and dances for mr boomer even the day of his mother's death?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Being American must be suffering

Attached: 1394043680500.gif (755 KB, 480x270)

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Ok then because your system of greeting people with a vodka bottle to the face is so much better

Attached: 1526165170928.jpg (11 KB, 197x197)

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

I only tip if im eating with other people or in places I'm expecting to come back to.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

The corner store across the street from me has a tip option on their debit machine. They literally are asking for tips for me buying a can of pepsi.

Attached: 1400365322246.png (202 KB, 426x387)

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

can buy a gun
land is cheap
food is cheap
police dont monitor my internet
I can drive everywhere
Yeah the USA sucks man please never come here

Attached: 130799590200120110725-22047-1ut0b75.jpg (12 KB, 239x251)

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Are you seriously having problems NOT TIPPING A COMPUTER SCREEN? What a faggot, OP suckin' dick again.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Just say no, user.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

you want honesty? that's honest at least
if i had a shit day, it's only going to make it shittier because you just blackmailed me into smiling and saying my day's been great when the honest answer would've been
fuck off, bring my liquor already

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

be unschooled faggot
bunch of work opportunities in front of you
"hmmm yes I guess I will wait tables for $3 per hour"
"to make up for my low wages I will engage in cold warfare with every single customer I see during my 8 hour shift"

What a fulfilling life that must be.
Either way, those faggots brought it on themselves. No one is forcing you to take a job with such terrible working conditions.

Attached: 1444262906646.jpg (48 KB, 533x720)

Angel Green
Angel Green

Not every country is like your slav shithole
Although I do respect the idea of only smiling when it matters
I dont usually smile at all but I at least keep a positive tone of voice (not the faggy shit, but a more stoic one)

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

when you don't tip because it's """optional""", you're just jewing some even poorer than you, you're not beating the system.

its not our fault they set up the system that way. unfortunately the waiters will have to suffer temporarily until their jew bosses will pay them a real wage without relying on tips.

Attached: 1543723006287.jpg (17 KB, 264x194)

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Culture of politeness while Mr steinberg has his hands around your money, sorry I mean Ms steinberg.
You smiles are fake, your greetings are fucking fake and you backstab people as soon as they're out of sight like you're tyrone from nextdoors

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

As if you Eurocucks are saints

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Never tip. Never tip. Never tip.

The longer everybody tips the more these faggots can push a forced tipping tax until it becomes law. Also good workers are forced to suck up to shitty customers in hopes of maybe getting their tips. Service sector employers can afford to pay a higher wage if they want to. Yes, they'll have to cut back on their endless franchise expansion to do it. No, they won't do it before laying off a couple hundred employees. Don't start a fucking business if you can't pay your workers.

DO NOT TIP. NOT EVEN THE GOOD WORKERS. THE EMPLOYERS CANNOT AFFORD TO FIRE EVERYBODY WHO FAILS TO MEET THEIR TIP QUOTA. FORCE THEM TO PAY.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

police dont monitor my internet
hahahahhaahhahahaha

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Tipping is retarded and should cease to exist. I visited the states and my god what a fucking hassle it was paying Le obvious 56%ers tips. I obviously tipped close to 30% because I didn't want to give Norway a bad rep, but holy shit, nowhere else in the world is as obnoxious as American restaurants forcing you to tip.

Attached: 1554802654992.jpg (51 KB, 436x536)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

I didn't say we are

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

I haven't had the police knock on my door for two years
and the last time was with Uni police because the hall monitors hated my very existence and wanted every excuse to get me out.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

I obviously tipped close to 30% because I didn't want to give Norway a bad rep
nigger all you had to do was stop waving your Norway flag like an autist and they would've never known where the fuck you were from

Attached: 1555371715933.png (16 KB, 632x734)

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

i've talked about killing kikes in real life (not minecraft) on the internet literal thousands of times without getting one knock on the door, mutt

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

If i do order something, i drive over and pick it up myself so i don't have to feel obliged to tip the driver. I never eat out anymore, everything i eat i cook myself. Fuck the service industry and fuck tipping culture.

I feel alot better without leeches asking me for tips. I work in the oil industry over the winter and do part time work during the summer doing landscaping and i hate getting tips, because i get paid a living wage.

Attached: 1540871934652.jpg (55 KB, 640x628)

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Must be nice having a useless, corrupt police force

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

It's capitalism at it's worst
No, it's literally capitalism at it's best. If you don't like your pay then learn to negotiate better or find another career.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Dumbfuck they asked me where I was from. Nice Proxy too, memeflaggot.

Attached: 1554282173085.jpg (21 KB, 511x341)

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

if i used facebook an enough people made a shitfest out of it i'd be in jail though

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

using facebook
thats the first mistake

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

thats the first mistake
of course
i'm just saying you could go to jail if you're a retarded boomer

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

Because people will tip anyway so you'll be paying more plus tip plus extra tip

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

order food here in Sweden
pay online
guy comes to door your, hands over food and says "have a nice day/evening/weekend" or some other pleasantry
turns around and leaves instantly
You don't have to tip and its not expected. You don't even need to pay cash so there isn't a question about them keeping the change. Living in a no tip culture is pretty good desu

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

I only tip waiters/waitresses the standard 15% because they get fucked by the shitty wage system that benefits their shitty owners
Sometimes I'll throw my change from a purchase into a tip jar

but i never tip if someone or something is trying to make me feel obilgated. its some gay shit

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Yes women will be replaced with artificial wombs. There will still be females, but they won't have to give broth.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

I enjoy tipping purely because it is a non-verbal communication of thanks or fuck you.
thats some passive aggressive woman shit user

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

sounds pretty Jewish

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

So just say Canada and then give them ZERO TIP because fuck Canada

Attached: 1552065061843.gif (392 KB, 652x562)

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

No matter it is I fucking buy, there is always this fucking machine asking for a tip.
please post a real picture of a tipping machine.
this is hilarious

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

American white women go to Starbucks in their yoga pants so that they can show off that they can afford it.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

nothing makes me happier than pouring a cup of joe from my espresso machine
spend good money on one and enjoy saving 5-10 bucks a day

Attached: 1567651651655.jpg (107 KB, 792x890)

Landon Long
Landon Long

the alternative is cutting into moshe's profit margins by making him comply with federal minimum wage legislation

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Turks never invaded us and raped our women.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

God I wish this cancer culture doesn't spread to Finland
bribe us OR ELSE we will fuck with your food
Do you bribe the plumber so that he won't fuck up your plumbing? Do your bribe your IT guy so he won't download a bitcoin miner on your computer? You get it. People shouldn't be expected to get tipped for doing their jobs. Everyone else does their job and gets a salary. Also I don't expect a waitress to have a big fake American smile. Just basic politeness is enough.

I only ever tip if I make special requests to reward the extra helpfulness of the service.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

When I went to eastern europe, the waitresses just scowl at me and throw my food on the table. I ordered some kind of bean soup in a restaurant in Poland once. And it was given to me,not hot or cold but luke warm. I tried to tell the waitress it was cold but she pretended to not know what I was saying.

Attached: 1506274273843.jpg (43 KB, 640x705)

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

yeah kikes did

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

we should honestly just completely censor anything and everything coming out of the United States

their """""culture""""" is an absolute cancer, anything it touches it turns to shit instantly

just ban all American TV, American movies, American music, American """literature""", American internet shit etc.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

be me, europoor
have a group of 6 friends come to visit for a week
we eat out every night
literally not once were we expected to tip in any way shape or form
if we'd have been expected to tip we'd have spent lets say 15-25% extra on food (higher range including tipping at bars etc).
we even got coffees and weren't asked for a tip
not once did we have the awkward social interaction of trying to work out the acceptable tier of tip
goddamn it feels good not being american

William Thompson
William Thompson

I live here and I agree
Burn us down

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

I always feel guilty for tipping in the first place.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Ok
lets start with ending Nato and paying back all the money you owe us for years of protecting you against mean ol' Russia

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

based but our culture today is still the epicenter of shit

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Amer*can culture is really just j*wish culture desu

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

tip a penny and put a fake five dollar bill over it

Attached: 1207771048511.png (284 KB, 885x490)

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Bitch better suck my nutt dry for 100% tip fuck that shit

You want a tip? Go find a new job cuck.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

our culture today is still the epicenter of shit
Only California, Washington, Oregon, DC, and NY
just nuke them and be done with it

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

You're defending a bunch of Jewish shit. The American entertainment industry needs to be eradicated.

William Richardson
William Richardson

ok
nuke california

Attached: nuke-cali.jpg (48 KB, 710x1024)

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

No kikes molest our children niggerz rape our women. We used to lynch them both unfortunately we can't do that...yet.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

stats at 15%
Wow, 10% is the custom.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

some rural arts college waste of time punk with a stinky attitude takes his time before taking my order
takes forever to get my meal done
ask a few times and get the the look like I just stabbed him in the anus with a machete
looks at my table and laughs with his buddies
at the end he writes down the tip he wants, 20%
MAN FUCK THIS SHIT!
I CAN COOK BETTER STAKES THAN MOST PLACES I WENT TO.
I AIN'T PAYING NO TIP AND I'LL NEVER BE A FREQUENT CLIENT IN ORDER TO GET THE SECRET INGREDIENT ON MY MEAL FROM THESE LOWEST OF LIFE ASS SHITS.

If you disagree I have one message
learn to cook nigga

William Campbell
William Campbell

Fucking retarded logic. Just pay better the fucking employees fucking jew.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Does pol tip valets? How about pizza delivery drivers, golf caddies, Porters, tour guides, mechanics etc.?

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

lol. just dont give a tip.

also, just tell them that you'll pay in cache. then you wont have to deal with the touch screen.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

eurofags have no idea this even exists.
I still don't understand what this is from the OP

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

By "American" culture, obviously I meant the Jewish shit peddled as "American" culture to the rest of us, no need to get all butthurt about muh NATO and "protecting us against the ruskies" when you are and were in Europe exclusively to ensure a market for your shit and that world war denbts are paid to jewish financiers.

In any case, American culture while it was still American was based. You guys REALLY need to take back control over the means of cultural production from the (((tribesmen)))

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

Bring your own coffee in a thermos.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

It wont be for a while Captain Neckbeard, people wont do shit unless shit hits the fan or Trump gets somehow impeached or assassinated

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

This user gets it
Modern American (((culture))) is just
me me me me me
Britain is also to blame for giving them their independence in the first place. Should have fought them to annihalation and built a glorious nation out of the ashes.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

fuck your tea and your mentally ill king

Attached: American-Revolutionary-War-in-a-nutshell.jpg (163 KB, 667x725)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Not a tiping question, but related. I understand that tiping to be a real financial problem has to mean that Americans eat a lot outside of their house right? Why don't you just cook and eat at home, if your prices in bars/restaurants are anything like they are here, it is much cheaper to just cook the stuff at home. Costs more, and you know what you put in to the food, and that the meat or what ever, hasn't been in a freezer for 6 months etc.

Is there are reason why americans can't cook at home(like in asia for example some houses don't have baths, or washing machines)?

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

wouldn't sadly matter, user
Britain got comped in the aftermath of Waterloo, since then the Empire was the (((Empire)))

the Americans on the other hand, got comped in 1913 with the creation of the (((FED)))

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

I can cook just fine and I hardly go to bars because the prices, services and food is either mediocre or shit and DUI is fucking predatory

Robert Long
Robert Long

you know what mother fucker, I wish you did get enjoy living in a country occupied by soviets instead of NATO or American for 40-50 years like we had too. You wouldn't put the equality between those two then.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

I fucking hate that aster*isk device. It seems so niggerly. Like you say wh*ite because the word "white" has so much power and is spooky to a chimp. It because you want to show disrespect and you can't bring yourself to use standard language.

Attached: 1567975765866.jpg (24 KB, 180x332)

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Attached: ITS..png (27 KB, 949x390)

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Attached: F0wjeofh.jpg (26 KB, 480x480)

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

Tribune and Discovery Channel own Food Network and Cooking Channel, every show is purple hair face pierced tattoo LGBTP+ working the register/front, Illegal Aliens (Hispanics) working in back.
Driving up prices of food by heralding a "Chef" (that just went to culinary school) that has a Hispanic that needs to be told over and over to wash his hands and not throw his sh#t paper in the trash can, to make your $13 burger.
Trunc Inc
McClatachy Corp
All pushing fake restaurant review booklets and tabloid papers that are paid advertisements.
Need an user better than me to start this thread.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

So this is like a small part of population problem right? Because for example when I lived in Japan, in rural areas you always had a place to wash yourself, sometimes it looked like a barrel with fire underneath it, but it was oddly comfy. When I moved to Yokohama though, it was freaking terrible. whole flats smaller then Polish rooms(and our flats are small to begin with). Communal wash rooms, no bath, not even a shower. Do americans in big cities have problems like that too? asking because I never been to US and I don't know people living there.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

fucks with other people food because he chose to work for no pay
Absolute nigger.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

My buddy works at a bakery. He tells me that he rings people through first before getting their order, and if they don't tip, he takes his sweet ass time, is less careful not to break the pastries, etc. The better the tip, the better he serves them.

Don't blame him. Hell, I would do the same. He also mentions that families tend to tip, unless it's the woman that's paying, in which case they often tip nothing.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

occupation by a jewish puppet vs occupation by a jewish puppet
hmmmmmm..........
bolshevism destroys a man physically, by starving and beating him down; cultural marxism destroys a man spiritually, by reducing him to base, animalistic urges

which is worse, polebro?

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

If someone tries to guilt trip you for how much you tip, even just a little, if they're anything but thankful, just fucking take it all back and give them nothing. Eventually they'll learn their place.

Attached: 1568454784069.jpg (93 KB, 500x375)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Well if you live in a big city it's a hell of a lot easier to go to bars because walking/public transport makes the DUI issue a non-issue.
But I live in a suburban area so it's drive or stay home.
There are only two bars and one chain restaurant that has a bar and they are shit and mediocre and they have boomers/spics/nogs
The good ones like Flanigans require driving which means uber or DD
The only people who could DD me are my parents.
btw I live in South FL but I have visited cities like Chicago and A Coruna to get the gist of urban bars

Austin Young
Austin Young

Your friend sounds like a cunt
I hope he goes out of business

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Some whites need guilt to survive. Lets be honest here. We're so amazing that no matter what we do we're the best. We can only feel pity towards other people and try to elevate them to our level. It never works but we try.

Levi King
Levi King

This question actually keeps me up. Of course you're going to hate [insert current ideology here], and I'm sure that living in a soviet country must be it's own little hell. But I'm going to agree with this meme flag faggot here: liberal cultural Marxism has destroyed our society much more definitively than rookie Stalin ever could. It's another kind of hell. One with a belly full of artificial sugar, but it's also full of eternal sadness.

Attached: 1568360042777.jpg (111 KB, 1013x537)

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

you tell me when your country gets backwords technologicaly by 40-50years, or you have to live for 10 years in a country that run out of food.

But be my guest, come live here and get 1/4th the pay for same work done. Enjoy your monolithical anti jewish country.

Fucking hate people who have not lived in a communist country sprouting stuff like that. Soviets the same US. yeah right. do you still have people from the early 60s warped with polio, because your country run out of money to buy vaccins? because we do.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Live in France
Go to bar
Nigger in a Mercedes
Wake up in hospital
Y-yeah, I prefer winding down at home
< Epilogue: police report filed, no action tzken, nigger waltzes free

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

shittier service
You can still complain to their manager if their service is bad. Service would improve overall. Here's a good writeup on a restaurant that went tipless: content.jayporter.com/dispatches/2013/07/25/observations-from-a-tipless-restaurant-part-1-overview/

Attached: 1568462623.png (118 KB, 803x772)

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Well I'm just giving my two cents
bars aren't that good anyway

Attached: Dark-Shrugs.png (55 KB, 500x309)

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Bullshit, it hasn't destroyed nothing. Were non soviet people executed by the americans in your country en mass? Was anything non marxists destroyed(as in physicaly)? Do you know how a nation of people get warped, when they are poor for 2-3 generations?

In the west you can at least be something then a marxist, there is a chance to be one. Our options are marxists marxists, jew marxists and nationalists that are marxists. Anything in the west done bad, you could find an eastern euro country that does it much worse.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Fill up cup get money. I do not get it. Meanwhile every boomer is haggling with me on construction contracts and they all threaten to hire Mexicans. It’s behavioral programming.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

hmm american cities have to be build very differently from ours then.

Still don't understand why the preponderance to eat outside exist though. But as I said, I know very little about life in the US.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

jesus christ nobody is denying that the bolsheviks were not turbo assholes and kike rats who did incalculable damage to all of eastern europe

all we're saying is that cultural marxists are far from a harmless, docile breed of jewish leftism as you seem to believe they are just because they're in a capitalistic country (for the time being)

yes the west was superior to the east, but that's like saying a solid shit is superior to diarrhea - it's factually true, but doesn't change the fact that both are feces

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Still don't understand why the preponderance to eat outside exist though.
mostly ads I guess

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

all we're saying is that cultural marxists are far from a harmless, docile breed of jewish leftism as you seem to believe they are just because they're in a capitalistic country (for the time being)
Get out

Attached: sleepy-cowboy.gif (993 KB, 500x375)

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

You don't understand user, we have the freedom to be any color as long as we're nigger

Attached: Screenshot-20190823-120030.png (727 KB, 1080x1920)

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

You come back from generations of hunger. There's no coming back miscegenation. It's a destruction that goes much deeper that you're sensitive to.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

how hard is it for fucking natives to use proper English? kys nigger

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

not just paying in cash
paying a tip to anyone other than a restaurant if you have a big party
tipping more than 10%

Attached: 1457811396887.jpg (77 KB, 560x683)

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

a boomer kike, goodmorning.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

again if you think west is shit, then come and live in east for 30-40 years.
I have worked in france for 3 months, and in germany too. I agree that TV, policies of different kinds are leftists in nature. But most people seem to be living normal lifes, and by normal I mean rich from my point of view. I mean I have old parents, that need 24h care, even if I pull both their pensions and add my salary, I still can't pay for a month of care taking for them. Because all the caretakers and nurses want pay equal to what they get in germany, and I don't even blame them for it. 5/6th of all new doctors leave for west, as soon as they get their diploma. And again I don't blame them, 4 or 5 times the pay. who would stay to earn less and still have to suck the proverbial marxist cock like in the west. It doesn't make it much better that yours has a bit more nationalist taste to it.

My dad, when he still could , cursed the fact that in 1981 he didn't stay in Canada like his brother did. Maybe it is a lefty shit hole, but his brother has 3 houses, and now lives in florida with caretakers 24/7. And they both finished the same engineering schools, and worked for the same company in the 70s.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Saw one yesterday and I vow to never eat out at a place again. Good thing too, because I needed something to kick the temptation and get back on the /fit/ train.

Attached: 1548155944838.jpg (21 KB, 256x256)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

I can imagine you giggling in your pajamas as you downloaded that card, faggot, dreaming of the day you could be a pedant with it.

Attached: 1567978006372.jpg (39 KB, 567x567)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I'll tip if I got great service and I know the restaurant isn't going to take a cut

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

he lives in God's waiting room
let me guess
Fort Myers
Palm Beach
Tampa
Saint Petersburg
Clearwater
Fort Lauderdale
Miami

Attached: mfw-disgusted.png (354 KB, 550x528)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

If you're dropping $5 on a coffee, you can afford the extra buck for the guy making it. Assuming your order is correct.
He makes 109 coffees, gets a dollar on each, he makes a livable wage

They also left out the no tip option. It's far right on the system

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Only pre WWII we were a western country. Which means we went through twice the fuck uping. First we lost all the people with degrees, those that were smart enough to do something, then we had 50years of promoting of people that were stupid, which drove the country to ruin. You can get back(am speaking about chance ehre) to good times, with smart people. It is impossible to do it when everyone in your country thinks that stealing is a natural part of their income. because in such a sociaty rules work different.

For christ sake we achived the unachivable by economic standards, we bankrupted horse racing. hong kong and singapur were build on gambling. And we proved that the house very much can lose over and over again.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

When you pay with debit/credit card, you get the usual screens but then, near the end, a tip screen shows up and now you have the employees looking at you while you decide if you want spit in your burger next time you come in or right now, depending on if you pay before or after it's made.

Attached: 1542292019260.gif (429 KB, 480x270)

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

I'm in my underwear and I capped this months ago, it's been posted dozens of times already you fucking retard
do you really think I enjoy having to post it all the time because people can't into basic English? fuck right off

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

be me
get my ass kicked by niggers all through middle school
I'm talking me being the youngest kid in class because I started early due to my birthday
niggers all grow faster
brother says that it's just "one situation" and that blacks are systematically oppressed
literally put into ISS for my "own protection"
one time jumped by a bunch of nigs in the locker room
they call me cracker, white boy etc
tell them I'm not afraid of all you black boys
I guess this was really offensive because they beat the fuck out of me
I get sent to the office
black VP says it was my fault for calling them "black boys"
Fuck niggers.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Says the code monkey fag working for Noseberg AI Industries

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

my dad brother? he lived in Ontario and now, If I remember correctly he lives in Hunters Creek now. But where exactly I have no idea, He only called us when my dad was still a human and not a vegetable.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Buy an espresso machine and save $1,825 a year

Attached: 1529889605988.jpg (49 KB, 500x333)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Stop buying shit. The fuck is wrong with you.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

very helpful rd, thx
I think I'd just avoid eating at the same place twice in this situation

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Nah the principle would be paying people decent wages not this 10 an hour boomer bullshit

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

You really think that this started from Jews?
You have no idea what lazy faggots servers would be if they didn't have an immediate incentive.
tipping is a hassle
Then stay home you dumb faggot, you're getting cheap food prepared for you for the lowest menu price possible, and these cocaine rats are getting their dopamine bar filled with the difference that they make for themselves.
Otherwise, they'd be union faggots who literally don't do shit. Ever.

excuse me, I know you're not my server, but could we have some napkins?
I can't do that lady, this is a union restaurant and I'd be taking a job...

Attached: 1567109887517.jpg (20 KB, 448x448)

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Also fuck these screens.
If you gunna tip do it in cash.
Uncle sam only taxes you when you declare what you made

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Pfft a real man would have went on a mass slaughter to avenge his grand mother's death. Pussy

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Well at least it wasn't in Hawaii, or Guam.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Only thing I tip is neighbour's cow lol

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

I'm not making light of your hardship user. But the West was a wonderful thing that took centuries of work and war to build. And it's now dead or dying. It doesn't look it because liberal boomers (such as your relatives) are still feeding of the decaying flesh to have material comfort. In just one generation of this faggotry, the West has been pozzed, sold, and niggerized, and the remaining whites are scrambling to find some permanence, like rats fleeing a swarm of bees.
Ps. And don't think niggers can upkeep the material comfort you value so much. It's only going to get hungrier from now on. The difference is that Poland can become rich. Mulattos cannot become europids.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

I could afford it yes. But why should I give a fuck about some dipshit working in a coffee shop? I din't give money to the homeless, I don't pay charities and I don't tip because it's my fucking money. If they want more money then they should either beg me like the scrounger they are, or offer me additional services that they go out of their way for. Otherwise they can get fucked.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

No shit. Because it's free. Get a better hobby you pathetic piece of shit

John Walker
John Walker

And as a jew, I would expect nothing but a concern for your cash, first and foremost.
Congrats Moshe Jr. You're just like daddy!

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

There's this really unique resteraunt I've been getting lunch at the past couple months.
They have one of these.
The people that work there are so friendly, the food is so good, and the dining experience so pleasant that I have no problem throwing whoever is at the counter a dollar, or two for the service

If you can't afford that don't go eat out. You're a poor nigger.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I feel so good knowing that I can prepare for the collapse by buying guns

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Really sucks if it's a place you actually like and have gone to multiple times. I cut ties with places that do this bullshit. If they all have them eventually then I will never eat out again and my health will be better for it.

Attached: lovely-salt.gif (3.62 MB, 366x256)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

lmao when will this stupid ass meme die

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

*feeding off

Liam Green
Liam Green

These things are a problem
WAHHHHH GUYS I FEEL GUILTY SO I CAN'T CONTROL MY ACTIONS PLEASE DADDY GOVERNMENT HELP ME FROM MYSELF

Is literally what you just said you fucking soiboy cuck.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

american men leave a tip right after birth :(

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

AYOOOOOOO

Attached: 1561001648750.jpg (396 KB, 1564x1564)

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I'm nit a jew you dumb mutt. I just have a job, and other things I have to pay for. Why should I take on an additional expense when I don't have to, that gives me nothing in return? What's the actual justification for me tipping that doesn't boil down to "Some moron that wasted his life gets free money for doing the bare minimum"

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

slap my dopamine bar, slap my dopamine bar, slap my.. hey, who's this faggot in the way of my bar!
you're a lazy shit, who cannot plan well because you did too many drugs, or you're simply rather poor at long term planning. we encourage you not to be a selfish shit by not paying you a full wage, on the full knowledge that you'd be sticking your thumbs in our soup, and leaving our glasses dry to smoke a joint by the dumpster, if there was no incentive.
I can't say blame yourself, because you may not have chosen to have shitty planning DNA, or maybe you had a brain injury. But the solution is to get better at your job.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Do you have to save up for 18 months to buy a laptop or a PC? Do you have the problem of all women moving to big cities and then to western europe?

You think incels in the west are a proble? Man yours are just dudes who are anti social, and often a bit sick in the head(happens not their choice). I live in a place where there even aren't any whores anymore, because they too decided that why be a walker or a brothel whore here, when they can move to holland and make 4/5times the money. You have no idea how it is to live in a place where you can't live, because your income is linked to working on land, and the only people around you are other men in the same situation, taking care of their old parents(because of course all the daughters/sisters moved away, and they are too busy with their stuff to even call, not to mention send money etc). It is a living hell. Worse then ghetto, because in the ghetto, you are at least expected a mercy kill at the age for 20/30 something.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Some moron that wasted his life gets free money for doing the bare minimum
See that's the thing. Tipping is supposed to be when you feel like they deserve it.
It's customary to tip in the U.S, but if some teenager fucked your order up, and has only asked if you wanted a refill once, then by all means leave the fucker a penny so they learn how to do their job right.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

What the hell is wrong with you?

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

maybe I'd tip at family owned restaurants if I really enjoyed the meal but "mandatory" tipping is pretty much extortion
maybe waiters should earn a living wage rather than rely on tips

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

I'm not cursed to be a bleeding vag.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Ah yes, and of course they made owning weapons illegal here. Smallest gun per capita in entire europe, excluding maybe the vatican. And even then our data is skewed, because they count police men, and border patrol as gun owners, because they are allowed to have guns at home(but non ammo LoL).

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

1. im not even a waiter.
2. i make double min wage
3. ive never done drugs

Why are you so retarded?

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Oh yeah I tip when not prompted, I get that. Right with you there on etortion too, it really feels like it.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Pay fuckin cash

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

but I can't deny I'm a bleeding vag
You're still a bleeding vag, and you want to mother everyone. Have children, anonette. Find a good beta male, now that you've been baited in to being a slut you can cuck him if needed with someone who has stronger DNA but looks similar, and raise kids. This is your imperative from your hardware, you're wasting time and punishing yourself not doing so.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Because the price is $X+15% you dumb kike. The "15%" is """"""""optional"""""""", it's hidden as a marketing gimmick. There's no enforcement to pay it because when yo don't pay it you're fucking over the only person that can't fight back (the employee, as opposed to the businessman or the taxman). You're so think in the head, so entranced by the shekels that you don't understand that it's not "generosity" on your part. It's part of the social contract of your neoliberal stripmall of a country.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

The problem is waiters and waitresses make a fuckton of money. If you go out to eat the waiter will have like 2 - 4 tables for an hour to an hour and a half, and each one of those tables will probably be tipping at least 10 bucks.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

posting the original

Attached: 1560445170507.jpg (170 KB, 900x600)

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

I lived nine weeks in America. I tipped 3 times while I was there. We ate out and I asked the waiter to just open me a tab, and that magnificiant bastard never said a word to us the whole night but every time we ran out of drinks he'd be there to replace them. I gave him $25 tip for a meal that coat me $30. Mainly because I was pretty drunk from the drinks.
I tipped on a date to look good, and it was a 20% tip.
And I tipped on the last night out with friends because I wanted everyone there to have fun.
A tip is for excellent service, your boss pays you to do basic service.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

lol ill call him a female that will show him
ok user, maybe you should go to sleep youre getting delirious.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Even tipping at restaurants is retarded, a waiter that provides a good service and entertains you is just doing the job that they're supposed to be doing.
If you want to be consistent then if you tip waiters then you should tip everyone else who does their job properly. Go into the kitchen and tip the chef for cooking your food, go to the front desk and tip the person at the front who showed you to your table, go out the back and tip the electrician for keeping the lights on, go to the construction company and tip the site manager for building the restaurant, go to the council and tip them for giving the restaurant a permit, go to the mother of the waiter and tip her for raising a good child, and then finally tip yourself for being a good customer.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

It was Bell County, Texas. Same area as Waco. If I wasn't born in the US I'd just kill myself. Feels good to be an American. Where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Our food costs have stayed nearly the same for two decades, but housing and other costs have gone up, so we tend to standard at 20%. 15% is what I give to below par service that was trying.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Calls me a dumb kike.
Refers to an American cultural institute and calls it my own.
UK is a strip mall.
What part of Algeria are you from then? Tipping is an American social thing, we don't tip in the UK, and last time I was in France no one seemed to be tipping either.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Boomers are absolutely living it up in America. They have it really good. My grandmother makes more from her public pension (social security) alone than I do working. And that's not including her 401k, company pension, Roth IRA and other retirement accounts. She's just a high school graduate that worked in a factory. Shitloads of boomers in America have multiple homes.

Most millennials will never have their own home and it's even more bleak for zoomers. If your dad stayed in Canada, he'd be doing great. But, you'd be fucked about the same as if you were in Poland.

How good boomers have it doesn't apply to everybody else.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Sounds like a living hell desu. I don't know what to say. Except that seeing everything beautiful around me become a neoliberal parody, seeing the bottom of the age pyramid turn african, while my brothers applaud basedfully, it's also hell. But I have to admit I'm well fed.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

Most millennials will never work in a factory, by choice. Nobody is stopping you from working hard, living below your means, and saving.
You don't need the new phone, or any phone. Stop paying $4,000 a year for electronics and the connection fees. Or enjoy your life in an online world.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

You sure talk like a kike, Mr "why should I fulfill the tacit contract if there's no financial incentive".
I'll admit I thought I was responding to a hamburger.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

working hard 50 hours a week in a white area at 15 dollars an hour will barely get you by, no savings and maybe an old xbox and an old cracked iphone.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

I do all that and the best I can get right now is a retail job
everything else requires me to take out loans and finish college
boomers definitely had it better

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

I'm not a kike I'm just poor with a caffeine addiction.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

first off, you have to be 18 to post here.
second, in 20 years when these nogs are dead or in prison and dying of aids, you'll be on a boat in a lake throwing a line for your children. the discipline and drive you have to stay alive, that cannot be taught except from adversity, and you'll have it far beyond half a dozen other faggots at your school who were born looking good and being safe by size.
And you'll be getting applications from the same niggers to work for you.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Like what, playing vidya? lol

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

39k will get you a nice piece of property and a good used car. stop trying to live like you're already making CEO cash, and start living like your income affords.
Also, for you men out there, learn your business and move up. You can get head server, you can become manager, you can become partner, you can become owner. But you have to have the desire to learn, and the desire to excel.
But since you're a dopamine bar slapping faggot, I doubt I sound like more than an asshole capitalist for telling you that you won't get paid until you have actual skills.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Fuck off, boomer. I have a Galaxy S4, the phone is more than five years old now. I don't spend $4000 a year on electronics, or even $1000, or even $500. The last electronic I bought was last year, bought a used laptop for $250.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Have you considered changing locations for a few years? Find a place that needs people.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

39k will get you a nice piece of property and a good used car.

Attached: vash-kek.gif (569 KB, 500x376)

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Can't afford to move jackass
and what I need for my career is all here
get your head out of your hairy weed filled ass

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

shittier service.
You mean they just give your you food ans stop brown nosing good i just want my food fuck off.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Also, I'm quite sure there are factories that could use someone who is capable, the idea that there is only retail? Unless you live in DC, that's unlikely, and even there they have meats and some other things.
Shit, even McDonald's is a factory, learn to run one. You can get rich in fast food, if you can do the volume of sales.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Who the fuck doesn’t use the mobile app to order then pickup sans tip? I mean those rare instances you even “need” to go there? I go there maybe 3-5 a year due to fuck Starb*cks. Especially when they said they would hire Syrian refugees (whatever happened to that)

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

I don't play video games. I'm far to apathetic for that. I mean things like woodwork. Things that actually make you feel like you achieved something.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Nope
they dont exist anymore because you sent them all to china old man.

Somebody needs to try a good game like super metroid or resident evil 4

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time. I just outgrew games. They don't bring me joy like they used to. Nice assumption though, faggot.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

I'm too afraid to move
you can't afford not to, if you really want to change.
user, your ancestors stood naked on grass and rock, and stayed alive. you are attached to bullshit you don't even need, and could easily replace with a few weeks worth of labor. you don't trust you, and apparently you don't trust the rest of us.
The US is homogeneous enough that you can transplant across thousands of miles and fit in fairly quickly. You can even get jobs in nations near us working with tourists.
You don't want to move, you want an excuse. You have one, you're holding it close. Life isn't that hard.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

I just outgrew games.
No you didn't, it's more like games are getting shitty

My ancestors didn't have to worry about having enough savings to buy or rent land and didn't have to worry about cuck laws
shut up faggot times change and things work differently

Attached: 1538393012512.gif (1.61 MB, 500x375)

James Hall
James Hall

The US is homogeneous enough that you can transplant across thousands of miles and fit in fairly quickly.
Not anymore

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

lmao ok, whatever you think. 39k is fucking pocket change for property. A car sure, but you can get good used cars for 2 grand. Stop embarrassing yourself boomer. Now just go back to the nursing home so we can euthanise you and liquidate your 4 summer homes

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

While you're right about them being shitty I find it very telling that you can't believe somebody outgrew games. If you want to remain an eternal manchild that's on you.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

While you're right about them being shitty I find it very telling that you can't believe somebody outgrew games. If you want to remain an eternal manchild that's on you.

Did you also outgrow tv and books faggot.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

using shame tactics
a real man does whatever the fuck he wants
you're the faggot manchild for using shame tactics

Attached: 1562179300183.png (76 KB, 184x184)

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Nope. I pretty much just watch "TV" and shitpost. My favorite book series is Magic Tree House. Fight me. I don't "read" books grandpa. I get comfy narrators to do that for me.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

stop telling me I can succeed, I need to feel bad to know I feel good
A plane ticket to any city in the US can be purchased, if bought in advance, for less than $200. You can rent a hotel room in any city in the US for less than $70/night, far less if you stay longer.
You can find apartments, and get a general feel for an area well before you move by using a search engine.
but I deserve this area
then you'll get paid in living in that area, but not in other things, apparently. complaints about your conditions are a lark, most of the world would love to make $10/hour and live in our shitty apartments on the east side.
No factories? There are always factories. Meat processing, bread, candies, assembly, even auto.
You don't want to drive a county over? Ok, don't.
the us isn't homogenous
I toured the lower 48 just this last year. Every state except New England. You're a lazy, scared, self-righteous faggot who is certain he doesn't want to succeed.
You have the wealth you want, you're where you claim you must be. Stop complaining when there are other options.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

It was a joke. Do whatever you want if you makes you happy. I was simply countering the shame he gave me for NOT liking video games.

John Robinson
John Robinson

It won't get you half of a cardboard lot home with mold problems in a flood zone by the railroad tracks in the outskirts of a 10000 hab town in Texas.
I've checked.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

I outgrew games as well. I can't play them. Every time I've tried to play a game, I play them for five minutes, get frustrated and quit.

This wasn't something that happened to me when I was younger. When I was young, I could play shitty games for hours on end.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Except tipping isn't a thing almost anywhere else, and if it's just a minor gratitude thing. Yet service in many countries who don't tip such as Japan is vastly superior to US service. Which is frankly, complete garbage, as the waitresses are entitled bitches who think they'll get a huge tip no matter how they treat the customer.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

I stopped tipping after some 40-year old loser waiter chased one of my friends into the parking lot because he didn’t leave a tip. You lazy fucks are working a woman’s job and expect me to subsidize your Jew boss’s wages? Try turning a wrench, you unskilled faggot

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

I mean. I don't get frustrated or anything. But it conflicts with my shit posting. Meanwhile I can watch something and shitpost about it real time. The opinions of people are far more interesting than some game.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Just shut up faggot
life isn't easy for younger people because I have to compete with third world slaves for jobs and compete with foreigners for housing now. My .28 acres is my saving grace

you're still a faggot for banging your chest about how you think you're too good for vidya

I outgrew games as well. I can't play them. Every time I've tried to play a game, I play them for five minutes, get frustrated and quit.
you're an impatient faggot who can't learn from his mistakes
git gud

Attached: 1554794773438.jpg (53 KB, 1400x637)

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

you're still a faggot for banging your chest about how you think you're too good for vidya
I never said that. I said if you enjoy it then you do you. But okay, bud.
It was a joke. Do whatever you want if you makes you happy

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

It was a joke.
I didn't laugh

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

It's literally not a contract, retard. Otherwise you would have to pay. It's only a social etiquette at most. There is literally no reason to tip. Not even a moralfag commie reason since you're just paying giving money to the kike boss, he is supposed to pay for the salaries, but instead you do. The wages would go up if people had balls and nobody tipped since then the bosses would be forced to pay their employees themselves. Kill yourself.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

It was a jest, then. Does that appease you? I simple false statement. Do you really need this explained to you? It's not like find every joke ever funny.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

fades

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

there's too many faggots here who seriously think that they are above vidya

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

that's what you get for letting businesses cuck you into paying their employees' salaries.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

life isn't easy
oh, well, there ya go. life was easy when they sent 60k of us to get blown to bits fighting communists. life was easy when the spanish flu killed millions of us while our boys fought in europe. life was easy when we built our own houses from trees we cut down, cleared rocks and roots and watched for signs of enemy raids. life was easier when we had to stay up all night with your loud smelly screaming ass getting covered in your shit and vomit. that was all easy stuff.
you? you can buy more wealth for $5000 than every king in history could even imagine until the late 19th century. but life is hard.
now fuck off, go to your freezer, get some tendies, microwave them for 5 minutes, and complain about how long it takes for you to get food. remember to open a container of milk delivered to your neighborhood (your door if you want it), and drink a long sip, then complain that it's slightly more watered than you might prefer.
Cause lord knows, that's much harder than raising fucking birds from eggs, slaughtering, plucking, and cleaning, then battering and deep frying, then having to clean all that mess.
You have it hard, user, the world is against you... Thank goodness you have Jow Forums where you can complain about all the dumb things some trap has done.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Did it ever occur to you that they might be? What is "above?" That they just don't like it or that they think everyone who indulges in it is pathetic? You seem really sensitive about this.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

I dont care
this is here and now
Your kind destroyed most opportunities to gain wealth anyway

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

this is here and now
Yup, and you have free time to bullshit with people thousands of miles away.
Here and now. Now are you making those tendies, or did you decide to have the waffles instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4

Attached: tears-of-a-clown.jpg (126 KB, 333x500)

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Be fuckin' honest man. How old are you? Because it has objectively gotten harder. You used to be able to pay for college with a part time job. Now you'd be lucky to even be accepted into college if you're white or Asian. It's not secret that university and medical costs in the US are absurd.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

yes please play more of your pets singing for you

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

good service=good tip.

bad service=no tip.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

It has gotten harder to get into the pyramid schemes. But it has gotten free to get lectures from professors from the world's elite schools. And you can gain nearly instant information from across the globe with a few swipes that you can use.
Skills are things you refine from hard work of your own. Nobody can give them to you.
mad that he's alive
ok, I suggest you try anywhere else. you can go. a ticket out of the US is free. take a job on a freighter as a mate.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

ITT wait staff leftists attempt to convince Jow Forums that shifting labor costs to consumers at a premium is somehow not helping rich business owners start businesses they can't actually afford to run

Enjoy your illegals, faggots, you subsidize them with tips AND welfare

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

You didn't answer the question. So I'm going to assume you're like 50+. Buddy you had it fucking easy. And you generation fucked it all up. Fucking xoomers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit