They're over represented in politics, news, entertainment, etc

But why aren't they also over represented in the US military?

Attached: 1562195096404.jpg (806x960, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.217152/page/n7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goes against their slave morality programming. They were never allowed to be involved with the military for most of their existence.

Its hard work to be grunt, however, if you look at the top brass in the Air Force (probably the most important branch in our type of warfare) you will find an overrepresentation. Its also the reason the Air Force is so cucked.

why would a jew get their hands dirty?

Goy = Livestock. Do you eat with goats?

>jews
>doing physical work

Attached: 155248739648494.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Idk, but those that I know of that served are good. Mel Brooks fought back in the day and now we have Spaceballs

Jews wont do any kind of physical labor

because Jews and physical labor don't mix. even in the IDF, they use the most brownskinned mutts for combat. you won't see any Ashkenazim doing any fighting, they have horrible physical attributes due to severe inbreeding, not to mention the chronic mental health issues.

retard here think military =physical labor in the us. Do the world a favor stay on Jow Forums and don’t vote.

Another retard who think they let any mutts do combat. It is true they do let them be cops but most don’t make it through training. Also they don’t just let anyone be in battle field position what makes you think most niggers have the will power to go through that extensive training.

As it is written in the Talmud, may you be the last to go to war so that you are the first to return.

Here is your answer my nigger

Attached: C14CA42B-B0A1-4617-8795-58F4CCDCDC29.jpg (1020x1280, 285K)

They are certainly overrepresented on this forum

I'm pretty sure the US military cares about actual threats... not "the joose"

They are overrepresented in bureaucratic bloat, contractors, top faggots who force the American golems to die for Israel,...
But they never do anything useful, as expected.

The US military is full of Jesuits. Check out all the Generals with Georgetown diplomas.

based and jesuit pilled

you ever read any books about them?

I can for sure say Christian whites are still the majority of leadership in the military. But they also get caught with tons of cp tho

Where the Crusades had failed, Loyola would succeed. His Order would: revive the suppressed Knights Templars as “Freemasons;” use Napoleon’s invasion of Egypt to ultimately destroy the Mamelukes; reorder the Pope’s defeated Knights of Malta; destroy the Ottoman Empire; take the Temple Mount from Jordan; internationalize the Holy City and place a Pope of his making in a new Hebrew Temple as the Universal Monarch of the World to be Satan’s “wild beast.”
Rene Fulop-Miller, The Power and Secret of the Jesuits

Kay Griggs explained why. They are all deviant homosexuals that are subservient to Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM

Attached: kay_griggs.jpg (850x652, 41K)

t.

Attached: 1568347281722.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

published in 1930 lol
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.217152/page/n7

>jews
>actually fighting their own wars
no

This was literally the most interesting interview I have ever listened to

7 hours 44 minutes

Attached: 1501453058536.png (421x389, 228K)

worth it

Attached: ubh111mpk -- 017 -- vaf111hrd'.webm (956x488, 2.92M)

They feel no loyalty towards their host nation or desire to protect it
They despise hard work or manual labour
They are generally physically unfit, bad at sports, and are prone to a number of hereditary diseases and allergies

literally sitting there talking for half a day lmfao, i have to get more disciplined, its inspiring that some people have this stamina, i need more stamina holy shit

Look at this kike

Based and kebabpilled

thanks

They are, dumbass. It's called the Officer Corps., top brass, especially in the Air Force and Navy. I'm sure it isn't a mere cohencidence.