Why are white prison gangs so regimental and strict?

Why are white prison gangs so regimental and strict?

why does every white person that goes to prison have to adopt the racist beliefs and ideologies of these racist prison gangs to survive?

Is the prison system trying to create the next Hitler?

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/david-arenberg-reflects-being-jewish-state-prison

>Every afternoon you can see them marching around the yard in locked step, their polished boots gleaming in the baking sun, with "SKINHEAD" tattooed on their foreheads and "SHAVED FOR WAR" carved on the backs of their skulls and encircling swastikas made up of interlocking axe handles. I used to wonder why skinheads made such a fuss over insisting that whites fold their clothes in a specific way and display them on their shelves. The party line is that we do this because other races look to us as setting the standard, and it is therefore our burden to do so. But I finally figured out the real reason: the skinheads want the whites to appear totally disciplined, a tight fighting unit ready to spring into war at the drop of a hat. Uniforms that are folded and pressed maintain this posture.

Attached: aryan-brotherhood-hitler-tattoos (1).jpg (900x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA
youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8
youtu.be/MqItriM5P6Y
youtu.be/QQM00K24qG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Niggers are automatically tribal. The worst of the worst are in prison and they fucking hate you, white man.
You either become a niggers plaything or your color up. Simple as that.
t. Was a prison guard in college.

Get gassed kike.

Attached: AFE7BC01-43A6-4EDE-AB06-0CBAD4D6C4C9.jpg (490x564, 37K)

Nice digits. I went to prison for a while for racist charges and got put in a cell with a gay nigger. As far as I can tell, he would let men ejaculate in his ass and then later take a shit to see how bad it had festered in there. He said he was turned on by how bad it smelled. Absolutely disgusting.

I typically take Hitler's approach to prison, and that is to stand behind the strong, but unintelligent brutes of the white race, and bitch if they don't do what I say, making full use of feminine dominance to stand out.

The next Hitler has already been made. It's me.

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I was nicknamed "shotcaller" by the whites.

Attached: 586678.gif (498x270, 3.66M)

This aint a democracy THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKIN DICTATORSHIP. SHOW ME YOUR PAPER WORK, HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE.
Seriously what kind of stupid question is this
The leader of the white supremacist gang is ran by the worlds of ADOLF HITLER - thus making him the commander. The leader of nigger gangs and spic gangs are degenerates.

You know, if the people in charge of prisons wanted to reduce crime in prisons, they'd just segregate the inmates.

Lying little shit. A soft little college soiboi wouldn't be able to get a job as a prison guard.

Question is do they Practice the Jew version of a Nazi that H8s other Race Fakery for CIA Propaganda or the Truth? The complete Opposite

because prison is more about race to survive and if you are a lonewolf you might get gangraped by savaged feral niggers.

Hitler was an artist, and the next one will be produced by a liberal arts program.

You should read Mein Kampf if you want to know the conditions that produced Hitler. It was not prison.

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3

Prisoners aren't allowed to wear boots because they can be used as a melee weapon. They wear slippers.

Can you imagine how not a big deal prison would be if there was a whites only prison? It would be like going to extended stay summer camp.

Prison is an IRL version of /pol. 80% niggers and a bunch of "white" racists.

Hitler was into music as well. He couldn't make it as an artist, so in his next life (mine) he pursued music (and was also more Nordic as he desired), when through philosophical thought he realized that music is dead and kike'd as well. Music peaked during the Baroque period through the Classical period and has been regressing ever since, with a short respite during the Jazz period when they experimented with atonality (total garbage). Music is becoming more and more minimal to the point where "music" will consist of nothing but a bass line, a drum beat, and rap/chant vocals. African tribal chants are the future. Look at Billie Eilish's or Lorde's music. Not to mention all the rap/trap that's popular. I have an ear for Nietzschean music and am very picky. Most of it needs purging.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmgOTC8NuA

Attached: 457478899.jpg (403x587, 110K)

That's Norway

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

modern music is dead..

>feminine dominance
Faggot, I bet you know about the nigger's shitpozz fetish firsthand.

The last time music saw any real progress was Justice's "Cross" album, and then Skrillex took the "wub wub" from the track "Genesis" and squeezed all the life out of it. All we're in for now are rehashes of the past. Justice's music is for the refined because they incorporate Baroque elements in their music. They're my chosen style of music for a Nietzschean world.

Attached: 6970066.jpg (623x448, 206K)

Nope. I'm not gay and I think anal sex is disgusting. It's simply that Hitler exuded feminine dominance like a child who demands to have his way. it's subtle.

Not true.

You sir are an ignorant tard

>Why are white prison gangs so regimental and strict?
Because survival is more important than whatever faggotry you want to engage in

Nope.

Either that or you'll be Tyrones fleshlight.

Attached: antifatat.jpg (960x960, 181K)

would you look at this fat piece of shit? No respect for his own body. He's in prison and he still manages to have this flabby non-defined body, when he has nothing better to do all day than workout, yet he chooses not to. No excuse.

Prison is reality in its clearest form.

What do you mean?

these two should square off it might be an even match

Most modern orchestral/solo music places too much emphasis on rhythm and beat. Modern composers who shy away from atonality go in the complete wrong direction and create music through complex rhythms rather than melody. Schoenberg gets a lot of blame but squeak-fart composers like Stockhausen were arguably more damaging to Western high art.

You should always avoid commercial or commodified music. Meyerbeer's operas were popular with the mass but they were trite and shallow, crafted solely to get middle class patrons into the opera house. Even those who disagreed immensely over aesthetics like Schumann and Wagner agreed that that kind of music making was pernicious to the entire art. Lorde or Billy Elish whoever they are shouldn't even be on your radar. Baroque composers wrote for God and for an educated upper class, not mass appeal.

>Justice's music is for the refined because they incorporate Baroque elements in their music.
Jfc they slap together samples and overpower with some dissonant drone to make random noises seem more palatable. It's easy listening and something a teenager with good gear can hobby with but its artistic value is nil

Attached: Bach-family-morning-devotions.jpg (1022x732, 456K)

Do you know what the food is like in prison? It's nothing but high carb processed meals.

>its artistic value is nil
It is modern while still retaining elements from the best Baroque period. All music should follow this template. We'll have to disagree on this one. It has the irrational Nietzschean vibe throughout the whole first album. Slapped together choppy samples, overuse of distortion, sounds like metal without using the outdated guitar, and has a general off-kilter vibe. It, to me, is the most Nietzschean album ever made. The whole album sounds violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8

Attached: 56756778.jpg (474x598, 180K)

>why does every white person that goes to prison have to adopt the racist beliefs and ideologies
Adopt?

It’s not an impossibility, My uncle managed to be a prison guard for ten years and he couldn’t be able to walk. Even had his wheelchair destroyed once by a steroid induced nigger. It took four policemen to take the guy the down. Did I mention the negro also had down syndrome?

Attached: 26038737-4D5B-4A4D-8255-62C81BE32230.jpg (640x635, 92K)

It's always been that way, youngster.

Nobody forces you. It’s either your an albino coon to the other ethnicities or you fit in with your own and set an example for everyone to follow. You go stupid and get mixed in with contraband and fighting you are on your own. Just be yourself and see what is best for you.
Nobody is going to tattoo a swastika on your forehead. Do 20 years with 96 to go you might want to make your skin a uniform. I wouldn’t know though haven’t done extensive time. My advice, do not go to prison or jail.

Attached: 9C459C0D-5492-4C3E-A77A-FA02C8CDB898.jpg (640x960, 94K)

Blood in blood out

Attached: 1568204361057.png (500x746, 77K)

they don't have to adopt the beliefs, its a gang

because, like all male social groups, prison gangs are gay af

honestly not an excuse. are you familiar with charles bronson aka michael peterson?

What are you talking about? I’ve been a prison guard since I was 21 (I’m 45 now). He’s pretty much right about prison politics, you either pick a side or get swallows in the emptiness. The only problem I have with being a guard is having to take my marching orders from the AB when it comes to taking out an OPP to the cleaners.

where did you work as a guard?

Imagine being in an American prison and NOT being racist.

I would just kill myself if I ever went to prison. Full of God forsaken subhumans.

that faggot is supposed to be the next hitler?

they are nigger gangs and hispanic gangs, if whites don't join gangs as well you know what happens ? they get raped, litterally

They're all suppose to be the next Hitler.

youtu.be/MqItriM5P6Y

From what I've learned talking to people who have been in jail in Canada and also a few corrections officers, it's more common for religious groups to stick together than racial groups in Canadian jails

The racial shit still does occur, but as you can see in the video a bunch of black guys stand by as a Muslim gets his shit wrecked by two white guys

Epstein sported. How did they manage to manipulate the guards to fake your death?

I should say it's probably more social groups than religious but it still does come into play

First Nations will still with first Nations , Indians will stay with Indians (Mostly Sikhs but the Hindus stick with them too) but you'll also find Indians in the "Christian" groups, which are mostly just people who don't fall into other groups and get taken in

prison race is more or so real race relations. It's the truth to race relations for the most part.

those aren't racist beliefs. it's the unspoken truth of the world.

when this entire shitshow fails in the west it will be nice when people start to get real / true race relations again.

we've gone too far left.

Melody is a dead art, harmony (or lack of ) rules now.

You had better hooped your motherfuckin paperwork, this is my yard fool, now go hit them fuckin bars and finish off with 88 sets of burpees

Attached: 0508E99F-A9A6-4FB8-B2D3-8461E0AFCE62.jpg (639x359, 53K)

lol well canadian jails are a fucking joke bro.
t. Former drug smuggler in Toronto involved with poles, occasionally nigerians, and very occasionally asians

God I hope that faggot ends up inside

None of your fucking business.

That's a Trump voter.

lol fag

>he would let men ejaculate in his ass and then later take a shit to see how bad it had festered in there. He said he was turned on by how bad it smelled.

And you had to share a cell where your toilet is right next to the bed? Fuck.

No one cares about a drug dealers opinion

Yes

Execute the black and tans

He is bigger than you, pussy

If I was forced to endure prison Id want thise connecs upon release

No
It would be better but no

In the trash it goes

youtu.be/QQM00K24qG8

Le above it all

He cant choose the shite food you mong

Based user

You don't have to join a gang in prison. Naturally racial groups segregate themselves. It's better that way. Just follow the rules of basic respect and don't be a weakling. If you're enough of a degenerate to land in prison surely you can be streetwise.

>flabby non-defined body
fagboy

Projecting

Stfu dumbass

>A soft little college soiboi wouldn't be able to get a job as a prison guard.
My mother was a prison guard at a county jail. It's not rocket science, just have a clean record and apply.

Imagine not being racist

Attached: 1567199880894.png (763x742, 682K)

do they not know that Hitler got his ass kicked and then went bitch made into hellfire with poison?

A real man would've used rope or a gun or even fire

poison is for bitch made mamma's basedboys

also that tattoo of hitler looks like a trannyfaggot

Faggot

Attached: 1567610949392.png (586x476, 292K)

SEETHING faggot

My cousin is doing 10 years in texas right now, is he gonna come home as a white supremacist? He already did almost 2 years here in washington and came back how he went in pretty much just quieter

real men don't have boobs
that's a tryhard ftm tranny

Attached: pregnant ftm truth in plane sight.jpg (630x840, 95K)

you better watch out man or I'll burp, on the bars
or or I'll hoop, the yard
FOOL

Attached: d.png (347x501, 158K)

Attached: motherfucker.png (797x565, 358K)

Wes is the real deal.

For the same reason niggers and beaners are strict with each other in prison.

If you share food or play cards with any nigger in Prison, then expect members of the AB and La Eme to cut your throat. It doesn't matter if the nigger was your childhood bestfriend, if you greet each other with a hug then Aryan Brotherhood member will murder you and the Black Guerilla Family will murder your black friend.

Most of the prison rapes are committed by Black inmates. The Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia are strong allies who protect each other from the Black Guerilla Family and Nuestra Familia.

Even the Mexican Mafia hates black people. Can't blame them either.

Attached: 1484814457666.png (500x566, 141K)

A Christian antifa? lmfao

you’re talking about county jails. prisons are different.