Meds are subhu-

>Meds are subhu-

Attached: Global-IQ-scores.png (1272x800, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"med" is not a real thing. It's just something Arabs and north Africans say when they want to claim southern European cuisine and ancient culture.

medgirl feet are god tier.

Nice, big, brown sicilian feets for stepping on grapes and producing wine.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

My country is NOT a circle. Fuck these gay ass maps

>iq is lower than a person with down syndrome
fake

Fuck off memenigger. No one wants brown anything, the color of shit is so unappealing.

>preferring boyish looking, wh*te nordgirl feet with terrible nails to cute, swarthy medgirl feet with perfect nails

cringe

Attached: swedefeet.jpg (500x758, 83K)

White feet are superior

Attached: feetsockpeel.webm (640x800, 1.49M)

nope.

Medfeet.

Attached: Francesca-Chillemi-Feet-4470135.jpg (1095x1344, 1.01M)

Cope

how is that cope amerifuck?

How can Meds compete?

Attached: emilienerengyellow.jpg (800x1200, 286K)

Mortons toe feet are teh superiorest

if those god damned 88 iq people would stop illegally entering the 98 iq people and lowering their scores, that the 98 iq people would be 100+ iq people.

>Irish
>92 iq
>tfw your Irish and realize your a white nigger
>Tfw you realize why you blow ass at high tier math
Well at least I'm a sexy Chestnut boy with 8.5 penis.

Maltese are just Arabs

that's how sicilian ladies used to look before these girls came and soiled their wh*te genes with brown foot smell.

All med girls are moor.

Attached: sicilian girl feet.jpg (446x631, 39K)

Attached: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121 (1).png (1213x917, 202K)

This map is altered btw, most likely by some Russian idiot. Ukraine has an average IQ of 97 the same as Russia and Belarus. Even the color corresponds to it being the case since Kazakhstan has 94 and a lighter color.

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/

Whites are subhuman. According to your map the Chinese are the real master race.
That's entirely possible, because IQ isn't everything. An Abo with an IQ of 50 is still functional.

Chinks have had higher IQ for longer and done nothing with it, while European IQ has only increased recently, and we've created modern civilization. You're correct in saying IQ isn't everything, but it helps.

Geography is the most important factor
>done nothing with it
Define that. Typed East Asian Inventions on google and they seem to have done a lot.

all feet are disgusting you degenerate. eating pussy is where it's at.

im not degenerate

Attached: Francesca-Chillemi-Feet-653942.jpg (602x966, 283K)

>im not degenerate
If you are into feet . . . I beg to differ.

she has good feet.

Attached: Francesca-Chillemi-Feet-820397.jpg (1600x1065, 183K)

Yeah, but feet are gross. I have an aversion to feet. I don't even like seeing them. They are inherently disgusting.

reminder italy IQ is only high in the north

the south is middle east tier

kill yourself you degenerate footfaggot

:C

feet are not disgusting. You know french women make wine with their smelly feet right?

Attached: smelly wine.png (645x912, 564K)

fuck sake mate if hitler won the war and the european countries were purified then this data would be validified.

I couldn't care less. I have an IQ of 138. I'm by no means a genius, but I'm 2 whatcha-ma-call-its ahead of any average. Yes, I am drunk. It is Friday night. Why are you not drunk? Deviations. Standards deviations that is.

It's the same reason this IQ issue doesn't affect how I judge an individual because to do so is an ecological fallacy. I understand the consequences, ie, blacks can never maintain an advanced civilization as a collective, but as an individual, you should never judge someone based on their racial/ethnic background.

>feet are not disgusting. You know french women make wine with their smelly feet right?
I prefer whisky. Also, aren't you Muslim? What are you doing drinking wine?

>as an individual, you should never judge someone based on their racial/ethnic background
too bad

Attached: 1539187247394.jpg (242x252, 20K)

sicilians are all mudslime because arab girl feet stunk up our genes.

Attached: sicily girlfeet.jpg (850x2409, 350K)

As an individual, yes, you should not presume things. As a collective, it is safe to assume certain things.