Oil prices going up!

twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/1172722388569444352?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-001737~2.png (1080x1389, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/accidentally-released-and-incredibly-embarrassing-documents-show-how-goldman-et-al-engaged-in-naked-short-selling-244035/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares

Israel really needs to be wiped off the map

>Bolton gets the boot
>Oil prices go down
>Suddenly kikes and kebabs are fighting again
>Oil price spikes up to new highs

Pure coincidence

Don't we get most of our oil from our own reserves these days?

I make $1000 a day in the oil and gas industry so I enjoy these developments. I’d enjoy them more if Tel Aviv were nuked.

Two words: "short squeeze"

not when milk is $4 a gallon and bread is $3-3.50 a loaf.

upstate ny i might add

That should be great for the Mexicans that now work the North Dakota oil fields.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

no... shale oil is about a drop in the bucket for the US oil consumption demands and will always be unless we get some better technological advancements.

fpbp with triple nought digis of based awesomeness to the tenth power

shut up Ray, you live in a trailer in the woods and have to jug in water.

>itt mossad falseflag
israel isnt even trying anymore

Brainlet spotted. Only 17% of our oil comes from SA.

We're a net exporter.....

yes

Interesting, twatter down too

People who own cars...?

Didn't do much to WTI

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-224840.png (2560x1440, 118K)

Sounds like CA as well. It's just the leftist areas trying to create artificial recession.

In all the other states, gas is under $2 a gallon and milk and bread low as well.

That was overstock shares this week.
Pulled back a bit today. Next week going to be insane.
Imo
I'm long

Attached: IMG_20190913_0945142.jpg (4056x2704, 918K)

The bigger part is, aramco is about to go public.
It's a very oddly timed happening overall.

chkkd

Is that pre or post aramco blasts?

they'll call it a minor accident that happened. no attack. prices wont move much

Reminder: The US is currently fossil fuel independent.

It's about $1.20/litre in Toronto.
So, 3.8 x 1.20 for $4.60 a gallon (ish)
Loaf of bread is $60 though.

markets are closed

I told you, Donald.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-222507_Firefox.jpg (1078x436, 211K)

It's interesting to me.
I know aramco is about to IPO. Interesting timing imo
But you're probably/hopefully right.

>Nathan Rosenbla***

Attached: 1567450049301.jpg (480x611, 12K)

Real thread with real info is thread

Soon we'll all drive electric cars and use green energy. Fuck oil and fuck kikes.

..and people who buy anything at all since transportation costs play into consumer costs

We're the #1 producer.

I wish I was smart enough to understand all these tesla documents I downloaded. He was pretty convinced we could have all the energy we wanted.

May God visit destruction on you for such an awful lost.

Canadian dollar rising, now my imports will be cheaper

Attached: paladins_io_ageaho_by_geckoscave_ddacr0b.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

GIMME THE BULLISH CASE ON OVERSTOCK

You don't need to go deep into all the details, leave it to the bearded programmer boomers.

Fuck oil all we need is milk

Attached: 1538736582076.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Money is fake, retard. The numbers change, but the value stays exactly the same.

Based!

i just want one of these.

Attached: 002b.jpg (1000x950, 237K)

Similar Situation in Canada. I lived in Europe for a while and couldn't believe how much cheaper the Basics were....

Had quite a run recently. I buy on dips (currently at 1000 shares)
Their blockchain portfolio of companies is very good. Very very good. Started building it 5 years ago. They are years ahead of most.
The naked short selling and battle with JPM MS and all the (((others))) is one reason they announced a digital security token as a dividend. 1 token for every 10 shares held. Now the shorts can't deliver the token dividend and the naked shorts will be exposed. Forced buy ins will probably occur.
Ironically Patrick Byrne spy gate deep state involvement and attack against the big brokerage dealers explains the crazy short selling trying to destroy it all.
(This is all a little over the place it's late)
I think retail improves and surprises next Q and will have gotten a bump from all the spy gate and media attention.
I also believe trump was talking about byrne as the businessman he joked about seeing at the White House. About how people who don't even like him, are working to get him re-elected. If that's the case. Their blockchain companies probably have a huge inside edge/track from White House /government.
And mostly, people hated CEO, byrne. He's gone now.
here is article from 2012 rolling stone about short selling overstock.
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/accidentally-released-and-incredibly-embarrassing-documents-show-how-goldman-et-al-engaged-in-naked-short-selling-244035/
Fascinating shit. I hope he/they pull it off. And I ride the squeeze of the century.

Calm down everyone it's just a Ramadan party.

Attached: 1568155828063.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Confirmed use of drones in the attack. Iran will most likely be blamed.

I don't think you know what short squeeze means

You have to compare it to what would have happened otherwise. Even so, what do futures look like now?

You know what a Saudi nigger manager told an engineer (a Christian) I knew once? If it's prayer time and anything in the plant goes wrong, don't disturb me or other Muslims. Let the plant burn.

Effectively yes. We still have to import since our refineries were designed to run shitty crude from Venezuela. The shale oil is to clean to run completely at US refineries. Ironically, oversea refineries are better suited to run shale oil.

I love this new world order. We were spending money defending our competitors and getting hated for doing so. Now, we don't do anything, save money, and make even more money since everyone would rather have a reliable producer they can get oil from.

time to bomb iran they are getting cocky

Yes, that's an oversimplified explanation.

We produce a lot of oil, but that's only been a very recent development. Much of it is sold, because our diplomatic relationships in the middle east are largely predicated upon the petrodollar.

So even though our domestic production is up dramatically, we still buy a lot Saudi oil. That being the case, this could affect prices here (though probably much less significantly than most other countries).

OPEC is a Saudi-dominated cartel anyways, and they often hold back oil from the global market to sustain demand and keep prices from falling too low. If prices really start to spike, Trump will probably pressure them to dump more of their reserve supply onto the market to compensate.

Tldr, you probably don't need to worry if you're an American. Other countries may or may not be fucked.

oil prices are stagnating and declining, even though they've been begging to Russia and Iran to cut back.

Mossad drone attack, using Iranian drones. We all know it.

Houthis are taking responsibility