Bodycam Video Shows Scene From Police Shootout in Baltimore, Maryland

Lmao is this Afganistan or Baltimore?
It's pretty stupid to use full auto rifle (5.56mm) in the middle of downtown, consider such ricocheting caliber (pardonne moi potato language).

youtube.com/watch?v=2QQul-WKDx4

Attached: kfjnvkdjfvnkldjfvn.png (1344x756, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgit-Baltistan
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/08/29/baltimore-police-involved-shooting-latest/
youtu.be/1FxjSkQAhHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have called it baltistan general

Actual Baltistan is high on my list of places to visit. Maybe someday if Pakistan isn't such a hellhole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgit-Baltistan

What a violent shithole, thank god i live in Brazil

>Go overseas to fight the wars for kikes when the warzone is in your own country

so you didn't tell me if you are Dutch or an expat?
just because you know too much about the chechen war/

There are no niggers in Afghanistan

With niggers
Gonna need automatic triggers

It's stupid to use any kind of round in public. But the guy needed to stop the moving vehicle. You can tell he wanted to use that full auto mode on the AR. The police hires people straight out of Afghanistan and Iraq who are trigger happy and trained to treat civilians as potential threats.

>full auto
Are you a retard?

One bystander hit, not clear who fired it. baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/08/29/baltimore-police-involved-shooting-latest/

Not bad, considering they had a rootie tootie point and shootie in the middle of heavily trafficked street.

Side note, I read your last thread OP. You seem to be less gay than most.

Afghanistan is an ordered, civilized society.

Maryland is full of smelly niggers

There are no civilians in Baltimore.

Born and raised

Give these cops 9mm carbines and stop allowing Israeli contractors training them.
Our niggers are bad but they're not Palestinians.

Kashmir is really beautiful indeed

Attached: 25744938-81C9-42F7-A9CB-BAA09A723711.jpg (800x527, 151K)

Das the problem wit these nephilim pigs with badges. They always overkill, every. Single. TIME. Like bruh, you had jus seen him flash a busted ass piece and I goin pull out the heavy artillery for what? Fuck yo, like this is why I get mad uptight son like every time I see a cop I feel like shoving my shiv right in they neck and just watchin they blood paint the sidewalk like a fuckin portrait my nigga.

but why are you so into this, kinda, irrelevant war for an any westerner? for my four years being here on /pol Im pretty convinced the Hollanders are one of the most based posters here. But why anyway?

No rpgs?

Damn dude, full auto 5.56 fire in the middle of a city? Come on. Put it in single and drop him. You don't need to keep his head down while the other fire team maneuvers in for the kill - this isn't war

Attached: 8MzDDEO.jpg (2048x1536, 660K)

How am i “so into this”. All i know is a war happened and Kadyrov likes Russia. Thats pretty basic knowledge especially for someone on Jow Forums.

but aren't they protect regular people from hordes of feral niggers and cartel spics?

Do you want hordes of feral niggers or hordes of trained and equipped niggers?

Pick your poison

Cops are trained to empty the clip and leave the consequences to the chief.

these days /pol is not what it used to be. so you never know what to expect. and he doesn't love Russia, it seems like you don't understand "asian" mentality. they will serve you and say some nice things, but at the same time they are seaking your weak points to hit.

they are definitley not niggers. they will not chimp on you, but will wait untill you're the weakest, and then they hit. so never underestimate those people/

Attached: Slav Saves Cat.webm (452x360, 2.99M)

Kek God what a shithole of a city.

Just like his superheros. Creating all this destruction to save one life. Wasn't even a person.

>trained and equipped niggers?

are you kidding me?
we had a huge story with niggers during the USSR times, we were trying to train them in our military schools (institutes and universities; our military system is more advanced I can't find more proper definitions), but almost immediatley we found that the niggers are impossible to be trained. We have lots of data about it, so they decided just to send them back with "official" degree.

And more than likely, the cat would have came down on its own at some point.

@1:59 - That guy was firing when his colleagues were in the car in front of him. I would not feel comfortable firing my rifle knowing my guys were so close to the line of fire. The guy with the rifle gave me the impression that he was really wanting to kill somebody. Anyone else also feel that after seeing this video?

GOD i HATE NIGGERS.

Also, what's interesting is that you will never ever see anything like this in Japan. It just does not happen. 130 million people, huge cities - Tokyo, Osaka, Fukoka, Nagoya - and you will never hear of a shoot out with gangs and police. I think Americans are just so used to this that it has become the norm.

The US Army put out a thing in the 50s saying that anyone with an iq of 85 or lower couldn't be properly trained up to standard. 85 happens to coincidentally be the average iq of a certain group

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER PARASITE.

>GOD i HATE NIGGERS.
I work with teachers in Japan. One Australian teacher told me that it was because of socio-economics that niggers were like this. You cannot even rationally discuss race differences with these people. I just had to let it go and drop it. There's no point. Nothing's going to change their mind.

Dude was on full auto, he definitely has been dreaming about killing someone, and let the adrenaline take over a little too much. 5.56 goes through walls, and there are going to be a lot of friends and civilians in hte line of fire thanks to this asshole

>The US Army put out a thing in the 50s saying that anyone with an iq of 85 or lower couldn't be properly trained up to standard. 85 happens to coincidentally be the average iq of a certain group
Is that still policy?

>full auto rifle

Attached: D2E9CADD-553C-4DC5-971D-76B769F5476B.jpg (1000x624, 62K)

Normally I hate when liberals say that but I will admit there is some truth to it. Black people can be civilized/good people, but their culture pushes them down the wrong path. Black kids have poor role models, the only way they see getting out of the ghetto is by rapping or playing ball. There aren't enough black kids who have aspirations of becoming scientists, engineers, etc.

yeah and then in the 90s it dropped to 80 IQ.
and now they have a problems even with that.

fucking hell guys what happend with you?? you used to be a good men to faight with. and now JewTube offers me this clip

youtu.be/1FxjSkQAhHY

are you fucking serious? Women as DI in Marine Corp? is this some kinda joke? I'd spit to her face and other DIs who yells at me.

My own commander never raised his voice. But we were scared af about what he can really do to us.

It's even dumber to flash a gun when the cops aren't even THERE for you. That nigger probably didn't live through that. Good. What a fucking dumb ape.

Which is all due to oppression, by the way.

>blacks have different iq and are therefore subhuman reeeeeeeeeeeee

When China found the Japanese they were living in huts. They treated them well and gave them culture, now we have anime. We could have gotten something as good as anime from africans if we had treated them better, but dark skin is skawy. We got some good music at least.

>fucking hell guys what happend with you??
Lurk more.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Hahaaa, I'm a cop in LA and it's bad, but we hardly have any shootouts at least.
I do hate the crackheads tho

Attached: dredd hero.jpg (1503x1000, 176K)

>When China found the Japanese they were living in huts.
What? No they weren't. Lmfao
> They treated them well and gave them culture
China gave Japan culture? Japan invaded China. And nearly enslaved the population what the fuck are you talking about? And it was White America that gave Japan culture.
> We could have gotten something as good as anime from africans if we had treated them better
Like fucking WHAT? And we've been feeding those niggers for 50 years.

>I'm a cop in LA

prove it

Isn't Japan's primarily population Japanese? Probably why.

Here you got a multitude of races who betray their groups for religions and other races. Combine that with Jews larping as other races outside their own and it's a recipe for disaster.

They can't. Cats don't fetch, dogs don't purr.

>and you will never hear of a shoot out with gangs and police
Yea fill my country with JUST white people and we'll see how that goes.
Must be nice to live in a country without spic chunks of shit or niggers.

>it was White America that gave Japan culture
Those famous american kanji and pagodas.

that is not ans excuse.
the military men were always an elite of society. and now what they offer? to die having Juarez to the left and Tyrone to the right?

everything has to be like in the movies in the US so people just act out Hollywood at every possible opportunity

DIs only shout because everyone expects them to, it's fucking retarded and loses its charm if you keep doing it 100% of the time.

There is no full auto mode on the AR you gogantic retard.

>that is not ans excuse
Not an excuse? I'm trying to tell your stupid ass we don't rule our society any longer. The kike jew does. Including the military because they have so much influence on the politicians.
They're attempting to make the country weak so they can break it. Don't you know shit about communism? Don't you see what's happening here? You just that blood simple as a Russian no less?

>let niggers own aks and ars that shoot 5.56
>cops shoot 9mm.

No

>DIs only shout because everyone expects them to

no bro, it's not the reason (IMO).
in the previous times (after the WW2) they had some issues with.. I don't know this word in English - дeдoвщинa - hazing? Watch Full Metal Jacket. They had it back in the day but, I think, liberals were whining about this shit and they banned good men out of the servise. And here they are. Women DIs in the Marines. What a joke.

>we don't rule our society any longer. The kike jew does. Including the military because they have so much influence on the politicians.
>They're attempting to make the country weak so they can break it.
Why do you guys think the Jews are going so hard on tryihng to get your guns? Anyone who denies this is happening for reasons stated abov are delusional. They basically have the First Amendment. Now they want your guns. And of course they'll get them. Then get ready for the horrors to come 1930s Holodomor Bolshevik style. Enjoy eating your children.

Im fucking telling you the second time I know that. Ive been here for four years and held tons of "redpill on jews" threads. I fucking know that. Do you want me to open my kike folder and start to throw here some pills?

But what I don't know is why are you still standing with them? You - I mean Whites.

Attached: 1567872778669.jpg (1140x646, 123K)

I thought some police forces in the US use the m16 instead of the ar15?

It's overkill, all they needed were handguns but the guy thinks he's fucking Rambo and pulled out an assault rifle. The psych testing with some of these departments are lacking big time.

Even if they've improved them upon accepting a new recruit, with time they go crazy and I don't believe they go through subsequent mental testing like they do with their periodic physical exams. Alot of guys who want to be cops have the same mentality you see with these whites posting under US flags here.

It's a recipe for disaster. These guys cost tax payers MILLIONS every year with their inflated budgets and those multi-million dollar law suits that come from their retarded actions

KYS

>Then get ready for the horrors to come 1930s Holodomor Bolshevik style. Enjoy eating your children.

White cowards deserve everything that is coming to them. Whites are a race of weaklings and degenerates and everything that is happening is the future they chose...You could have done something but you larped, and played vidya, and watched anime. Those were choices. Poor ones.

I have zero sympathy for whites. In fact, if it comes to another Bolshevik Revolution in America I'm going to join the other side. I'm not dying for your worthless, Christcucked, fucking faggots.

Attached: trotski.jpg (293x419, 26K)

That beeping when the door is open and the officer is rushing them to go. Damn I miss my ford.

But Chechens arent mongoloid though. Or do you mean Asian as in everyone in the Asian continent.
I was using nigger in the metaphorical sense. As in do you want feral packs of literal niggers or a state equipped and trained mafia. Rock and a hard place really

>Japan invaded China. And nearly enslaved the population what the fuck are you talking about? And it was White America that gave Japan culture.

Attached: 7930D9A0-3B60-4DDE-A9A8-1D3890354CC2.png (376x309, 127K)

>I'm not dying for your worthless, Christcucked, fucking faggots.
Oh you'll die. You will. When white people aren't around to take care of you anymore.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

>Dese folks actually believe that Jews control society
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Dese folks actually believe that Jews control society
Please.

Attached: 1565038278037.jpg (6244x3212, 1.67M)

5.56 doesn't ricochet nearly the amount that something like .45ACP does
the heavier the bullet, the higher the momentum. 5.56 has a lot of kinetic energy, but it loses a fuckton of it the second it hits something, the same as 5.45.
generally, rounds that are good for wounding are shit for barrier penetration, but rounds that are good for barrier penetration retain a lot of KE and momentum and tend to ricochet if they don't penetrate.
I once let loose a .45-70G in the woods and it hit two trees and came straight back at me
also, shit like this happens every fucking night in Balto. I usually see them after they're KIA. Most of the wounds are .22's, and I asked one of the cops what they usually find on the guys, and it's generally shit like Ruger SR22's and those 10/22 pistols. Gangstas are cheap and don't know shit about guns

yes post more images pls. I BELIEVE JPGs

You're on an image hosting site you fucking total inbred twat.

this forum was meant for this. that's why it's working so well

>But Chechens arent mongoloid though

they are the mix of tons of ethnicities. the majority are Iranians, then goes greeks (yeah, ancient ones: I've been speaking with one who claimed to be one, and the red hairs of them probably are). and us - slavs. the superior R1Alpha (out of Don Kazaks).

t. Don Kazak.

Attached: don_kazak.jpg (1285x2535, 1.13M)

Attached: 1567656742256.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Attached: TheyReadyNow.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Attached: 1561946742526.webm (360x640, 1.66M)

Truth. Been saying that for years. That's why police and the public do not get along together. No ex military should be police officers at all.

There is if you're a cop and a former soldier dumbass. You can get full auto guns in America, you just have to be put on a list and pay a shit load

I'm too afraid that they'll find out I post on Jow Forums
t. nog

"Funny" that Frankfurt is the most diverse (and violent) city in Germany.

who?

Unless it was stated somewhere I have a hard time believing he was using a full-auto firearm for the simple fact he never reloaded. If you're going off the microphone static, that isn't reliable since that just goes off around loud enough noises

Nah bro they are like almost 90% J2. They are unironically one of the ”purest” ethnic groups out there. Same with Dagestanis but in their case its like 71% and its J1.

Its probably caused by the mountaineous inacessible terrain. Not much mixing can happen if almost no outsiders ever visit that place.

Underrated

Imagine being this retarded

probably they are, I don't care. I don't feel any similarities with them (and nature always shows).
to me there are two types of genes I care and both are r1a/r1b yamnaya or whatever you call them.
these are my people, the rest are irrelevant.

but hey, why are you the Dutches are..
for God sake Im here for 4 years and everytime I see, read or communicate with other faggs, there are three types of based posters here, with,at leasted, some basic knowleges.
austrians
duthces
south africaners

what's the trick?

>what's the trick?
Lot's of reading.

Says the guy who doesn't own any guns

Are the cops there full fucking retard? I'd sue the city if i lived on that street for cops just spraying AR fill auto without thinking.

Yamnaya had amount of J2 that was not irrelevant afaik. Something like 10-15%.

But yes, Caucasians are completely different from Russians. And completely different from everyone else as well apparently, they almost all speak language isolates. Its pretty impressive they survived so long as pretty much no pre Indo European languages survived anywhere in the Middle East or Europe except in the Basque country and Caucasia

Not gonna lie havent noticed it. Maybe we just look better because of all the Amerimutants that surround us.

you can't compete with us in reading
no, there is somthing deeper.
mb this was the reason Peter The Great stuck with you guys back in the 17th?

Its the cheese. Trust me and dont tell anyone else.

literally syria tier action

>Maybe we just look better because of all the Amerimutants that surround us

it's not about facial appearance, it's about willing to survive
interesting, I gotta read about it more. back in the days of religion wars you showed yourself as very smart people. there is something in this breed.. really, really interesting why you, being ethnicaly pretty similar with other germanic neighbors, saved this unique feature wich to this very day helps you being who you are.

I like this. proudly shake hand. any links to help me understand this properly? I hate when I don't understand something.

>people straight out of Afghanistan and Iraq who are trigger happy
You're a dumb nigger. The rules of engagement for soldiers is fucking ridiculous, they can't shoot bad guys until they're shot at first. So, it's the other way around retard, the police should be more like the military

That said, won't lose sleep over inner city nogs since our police wouldn't have become militarized without them (and lesser degree spics) but when dealing with real citizens, police should take after the military far as rules of engagement goes

>13 = 50%+
like bruh, if farm tech was a bit better so we didn't even need to bring ya'll niggas here everything'd be all peaceful and we'd be going to Mars n sheeit, yo

Attached: 1554533529221.jpg (640x616, 67K)

I didnt mean physical appearance wise lol, i ment maybe we look smarter because of all the retarded amerisharts that roam these parts.

What feature are you talking about exactly?