Final redpill?

>be me
>make fun of flat-Earthers
>start watching flat Earth videos
>I start to doubt
>learn about curve drop and the resulting absurdities
>figure out that flat Earth can explain away everything against it
>realize that NASA fakes literally everything
>realize that most goy cattle can’t prove the Earth is spherical at all and just parrot what Jews told them
Strange feeling desu

Attached: C3D13025-9F20-48B6-94EC-099D34DCED09.jpg (460x397, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
youtube.com/watch?v=H1I4-OROXZI
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/cpyq85/flatearther_accidentally_proves_the_earth_is/
files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ854880.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's the exact reason I've avoided Flat Earth shit. I've already had my mind blown enough times this year.

Attached: 1566682013378.jpg (1024x688, 85K)

Yes, yes it is, retards will call you crazy because that’s not how they were taught to memorize it in school, welcome to clown world

Pretty much everything is a scam for your tax dollars.

Literally every flat earth video is a complete joke.
I'm sure the people who make them laugh their asses off at the retards who believe it.
I remember one of the FE channels: P-Brane
Get it?
"Pea brain"

Attached: 1562205937342.jpg (450x495, 38K)

You know what, fuck it.

I'm 4 beers in, anons. Redpill the fuck out of me with flat earth shit. My anus is ready.

Attached: 1567881695991.png (1024x572, 66K)

whats the answer to walking off the end of the fucking planet you fucking retards

Ice wall seems to be a go to

no dont do it.
why is every other object spherical and why does gravity prefer spheres? Why do the mast of boats on the horizon disappear final? Why do composite photographs of earth show its a sphere? Do the majority of flat earthers believe in god? Is that what the flat earth movement is really about? Feeling special, with our special disc, jew nasa just wants to get us further away from god? Its all stupid user, its all bro science. Youre susceptible to bullshit, accept that.

I went down that rabbit hole a few years ago and although I'm not sure the earth is flat I know that whatever this domain is, it isn't the pretty Blue marble the population has been force fed

Why would they lie about the shape of the Earth? What do they gain from that?

Attached: 0010.jpg (2550x3300, 749K)

A disk appears spherical when viewed from the side, how are you this retarded?

Attached: 0012.jpg (2550x3300, 774K)

Attached: 0038.jpg (2550x3300, 929K)

Flat-Earthers are literal morons who offer ad-hoc explanations that NEVER cover all of the issues together, or they stoop to using grainy footage as "proof" of nonsense. They are pushed here to de-legitimize SERIOUS "conspiracies" that have actual evidence (namely, the kikes and their schemes).

If you seriously started off normal and came to believe in Flat Earth (I doubt it, you're probably just a shill who's always been into that retardation, or baiting) then you are retarded.

People who shill this retardation FORCE me to shill the smug soibois who debunk them that I would otherwise never have to deal with: (video related):
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

This person may be a faggot, but he is correct. Flat Earthers, please fuck off back to your schizo forums. If we ever take control, you will be gassed for eugenics purposes.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

t. has never sailed to japan once in his entire life

Attached: 0013.jpg (2550x3300, 695K)

>american education

I live by a simple rule, never believe what Jews say. The earth is flat goy

Attached: 0016.jpg (2550x3300, 745K)

It's the jews telling you the earth is flat, goy

Eventually it will find you. Don’t stay purposely bluepilled on these things, user.

he's scared

Attached: 0023.jpg (2550x3300, 700K)

Shut up jew

Attached: 0006.jpg (2550x3300, 754K)

Within the first 5 posts a dumb ass will mock you.
oh there it is

I bet you're a retard in physics

What's the answer to falling off the end of ur universe fagggot?
> (((you see, it's infinite! Coz science)))

Attached: 0007.jpg (2550x3300, 670K)

what an ironic post. So all the satellites composites are from a singular stacking orbit and are deceived by an illusion.
>how are you this retarded?

The current narrative is that we're miniscule apes flying through space at speeds that quite literally are impossible to comprehend to the human mind this making us and our actions insignificant. If this is indeed an artificially created domain as the flat earth would suggest that narrative flips on it's head. Add into that the potential for entities to exist within the fourth Special Dimension and beyond, thus making the Potential for omniscience and omnipotence a very very real possibility

this

The jew trying to silence others by calling them jews. Show your real flag, kike.

>if i'm being mocked, i'm right!
"no"

Just accept you're an easily-led low IQ retard and move on.

>realize that NASA fakes literally everything
How did they fake this 50 minute ISS tour? youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
explain faggot

Attached: 0036.jpg (2550x3300, 894K)

> billiards are spherical
> therefore pool table is also spherical

Attached: 1568413658657.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

this

A flat earther who is sensitive to ridicule. What a shit life.

Pic related is the curvature drop thing in the OP. It seems implausible to me too, especially with that one bridge in China with a like 100 mile length. It should have a massive drop, but where is it?
It’s to psyop people to listen to (((the authorities))) over their own senses, most likely. Spherical Earth also directly goes against many religious traditions, so it is a tool to slander religion and spread atheism.

Attached: 2BEE887E-27D0-4E78-B8D9-56D7CE7B5236.jpg (736x1017, 108K)

Attached: DgKfXRmWkAEU4fC.jpg (698x960, 118K)

You really think this objection that a 4 year old can come up with isn't addressed?
Lift up your WOKE game and look into it.
I dare you :)

Attached: 0026.jpg (2550x3300, 779K)

The guy who originally claimed the earth is round was a goy. So I believe its round. If it was a jew that's another story

Attached: 0027.jpg (2550x3300, 959K)

What if this is Jow Forumss way of weeding out the retards by showing who are the sheep who believe everything that's on here?

> I'm the retard
Did you even read what I wrote?

are you ready?

let's go. There are no planets. It's all a lie. It's fake. There is no space. Only the firmament.

The lights in the sky are luminaries. You can see them with your own eyes. NASA only gives you CGI pictures of "planets". See for yourself and behold:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1I4-OROXZI

Attached: 0028.jpg (2550x3300, 938K)

How fucking stupid do you have to believe that every single country with satellites are all in some global conspiracy to hide the reality of their orbits and what they see? And have managed to uphold this conspiracy for decades on decades? And every new entrant, and all the young kids working at SpaceX, also all in on it?

Is your IQ even at room temperature?

The map doesn't match known distances, and Australia isn't stretched like that

Sorry, responded to wrong person.

Thats a good thesis for a new religion. Because those arnt based on observable facts either. Im almost positive you have lead poisoning or undiagnosed schitzo.

Do you unironically believe that proves shit? We’re at the point where we can mimic voices to a great extent artificially, make convincing deepfakes and make extremely realistic special effects.

Attached: 54E8680F-150E-41EA-9379-ADA6E113BF54.png (500x515, 156K)

I don't even know what they would be hiding. I'd think it was cool to have an infinitely expanding planet going in all directions.

> believes in satellites
Lmfao

It's not a matter of belief it's a matter of investigation and an excercise in questioning everything, which you should be doing any way. Only a fool speaks in certainties

holy shit this is a whole new level of retardation
pants on head stand aside

Attached: 77712838.jpg (282x326, 15K)

An understandable argument. But what of the youth. You can bet your ass there's at least 8 underaged in this thread alone and you may just be confusing the hell out of them.

Attached: 0029.jpg (2550x3300, 677K)

Explain Kansas

Present your argument

Attached: 0030.jpg (2550x3300, 675K)

Ya the worst part about flat earth is when you get into the science it starts to be more real than not.

The science channel says earth is an oblate spheroid, they didn’t say we lived on all sides of it.?

Tell me again why anyone would benefit from believing it's spherical?

Still looking for an explanation for what's at the edge of the flat earth?

Someone as fucking stupid as you should probably rarely exercise questioning anything. You're not equipped for it. Leave it to your betters.

Attached: 0031.jpg (2550x3300, 895K)

you can buy a telescope and watch many orbit. My opinion of Australians is dropping quick.

Prepare to have your ass spilled off.
As soon as you start this conversation you are guaranteed to be set upon.

As a token to a fellow traveler on the road, I would suggest that you look down the path towards 9/11 again. What is the most skilled topic in that spiderweb. DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS. THAT IS, TESLA TECH. HE WARNED US ABOUT IT BEFORE HE DIED.

You mention DEW anywhere and watch what happens. Listen to Dr Judy Wood. And continue to question everything. Even when you think you have it figured out. Dont trust anyone at their word.
The quest for the Truth is not a journey that can be competed in this world, only started.

Please tell me you don’t really believe that we’ve been up in space or actually have satellites. Why is Jow Forums so bluepilled in the current year? Most actual evidence confirms a firmament over le infinite void

It would be surrounded by an ice wall if the story is to be believed.

Reminder that this has been and will be ignored because nobody can possibly debunk the video related. Flat Earthers are schizo boomers trying to distract you from what the kikes are doing to our world with their insane nonsense.

Send them where they belong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

The truth fears no assault.
Skepticism is desirable.
The smarter the better.
Be smart and look.

Attached: thB5P0ISS0.jpg (305x158, 13K)

U r retard.
Urf be triangle.

Just drive a great distance and measure your mileage. If its off from what the globe distance would predict flat earth confirmed. All flat maps are highly distorted from a true globe. Directions and distances on a flat map will be completely off.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-004203_Firefox.jpg (708x1052, 337K)

the science behind Flat Earth is undeniable.

The science behind Round Earth is deniable.

It's ironic. The Round Earther's are the ones living in a make believe world that cannot be backed by science.

Here's a challenge: Show us a spinning ball that can hold water......we'll wait.

Attached: EMUf9HZ (1).jpg (800x500, 191K)

>anything that disproves me is fake
not an argument, you are a disinfo shill confirmed. The flat earth conspiracy is promoted to discredit legitimate conspiracy theories

Attached: personalincredulity.jpg (1200x631, 275K)

its afraid

Depends on what you define as an observable fact. All observation is subjective and requires both and observer and the observed, only one of these is verifiable

Jesus Christ, the Earth spin at a constant speed so the bullet is turning at the same speed as the earth even before it leaves the barrel, that makes it seen seem like it's going straight. If you don't believe just get into a car moving at constant speed and throw a coin straight up to see how it falls on your hand even thou you're moving.

ok, here's a challenge.

Go to google and find us an "official" picture of Earth by NASA from "space".

Level Impossible: Show a picture of Earth from Space with the thousands of Satellites orbiting earth....we'll wait.

Yeah questioning forms of governments or bis data that could have an agenda or end goal is healthy. But there is no conspiracy or money to be made keeping a flat earth under wraps. Im sure every pilot would come to the same conclusion the earth is flat if it were. Nope.

> lights in sky
> must be flying CGI starwars ship as shown in NASA cartoon
I woukd need a jack hammer to lower my opinion of burgers any lower

Attached: 0033.jpg (2550x3300, 812K)

>leddit spacing
>hand-waves gravity
>Earth is like a tennis ball cuz i said so
yikes

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/cpyq85/flatearther_accidentally_proves_the_earth_is/

If I can debunk your shit with a fucking Reddit post, your shit is epic weak.

I'd recommend they make their minds up for themselves, nothing more, nothing less

the final redpill is that we are incapable of knowing truth from lies. our brains are designed to survive the world, not make sense of it. the human brain is royally fucked and no perception or thought you've ever had can be believed. the best humanity can do is enjoy the ride, survive as long as you can and believe whatever you want to. it takes willful ignorance to believe you can tell the truth from a lie.
>files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ854880.pdf

The real question is what is the shape of the earth? I don't necessarily believe it is flat because if it was I think God would be more obvious in day to day life. I think the secret is that the earth is round but far larger than we are told. How else could the moon be "missing" 2/3rds of its mass?

What would be the alternative. You are questioning the fact that the Earth is round, yet you provide no alternative and simply "discredit" it with "see for yourself"
inb4 paid shill

Oh no my fragile ego, how will I ever recover

What is the evidence to your Jewish conspiracy you fucking retard? Twitter screenshots? Some stupid book poor, dumb Hasidic jews read? Kill your self.

what is gravity?

Genius

>space is real because a jewess discovered a black hole

Attached: 1554989297333.png (238x256, 61K)

Attached: 0034.jpg (2550x3300, 614K)