DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO THIS IS ALL THERE IS TO LIFE

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO THIS IS ALL THERE IS TO LIFE

Attached: 1568159953967.jpg (687x813, 106K)

>ywn raid peasant villages with your Cossack bros while subsisting entirely on milk, meat, and booze
Take the nomadpill

Attached: Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg (1199x709, 293K)

Yep until your body is BTFO and you can no longer do it. Then you just wait to die, goy

somebody hire me, I'm in NOVA/DC area
I do data

>In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
don't worry brother, we were created for more than this

>not wageslaving to funnel money to the elites and dark ones
fucking kek learn 2 slave user
downvoted, unsubscribed, unliked, hidden and sprayed with zyklon B

Attached: 1562459587433.png (625x773, 143K)

>Yep until your body is BTFO and you can no longer do it.
Lift with your legs, moron.
>t. does hard labor and heavy lifting every day and has not roached out his back and knees

Attached: ujKpB0S.png (693x697, 557K)

You work so you can get money. You get money so you can get a beautiful wife, start a family and pass down your wealth and legacy for generations to come.

That's all there is to life.

Anyone that doesn't accomplish this is doomed to wander the Earth pointlessly and purposelessly.

Yeah dude, unironically this. I'm the happiest I've ever been since I started working, have my own house and family and everything I have I earned with my own hands.

Kek, yeah I bet wageslaving is a hell of a lot worse for you Huefags living in a country with no purchasing power

Yeah but TGIF user.

> Implying lifting with yours legs will keep you from all types of wear and tear

Stop being retarded

MMMMMMMMM *SNIFF** OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA FUCKING COOOOMMMMMM!!!! *SHOOTS JIZZ AT ALL OF YOUR FACES*

*SNIFF* SWEET JESUS IT SMELLS LIKE A FISH MARKET UP IN HERE.

Attached: 1544731027943(1).jpg (586x524, 42K)

>paying gym to lift heavy things healthy
>getting paid to lift heavy things at work destroys body
whatever you say bro

Attached: 1568051831985.png (796x767, 467K)

Amazing how memes are able to distill the horrors of monotonous everyday life to such a frightening degree. It conveys the feeling so concisely and precisely.

Attached: 1556375072795.jpg (504x470, 56K)

>[booing noises]

What's the point of that, faggot?

Money isn't real anymore idiot. You work so a lender can grant you a voucher for assets called a salary. You spend anywhere between 1-4 hours each day getting ready and commuting. You can save all you want but the value of your earnings depends on the state of the nation as whole, its "economy". You are a cog in a machine, all the time you're supposed to spend doing normal human activities is replaced with a "company" that bends over backwards to make you think you're a part of a "family" so you don't feel bad about ignoring your actual one.

user laying out a massive truthbomb

Someone post the wagie poem for this user.

Any better idea?

You don't workout at the gym for 8hrs straight though

Dude just get another college degree.
Dude just start your own business
Dude just join the trades
Dude just work for free to get experience
Dude just network

As time goes on the mask slowly, but steadily drops. Revealing what a huge black pill this world truly is.

Attached: addoction-11-1502473487.jpg (600x450, 18K)

That's the price we pay to live in such luxury.
Now beat it kid