What happens here pol, and why don't we talk about it much?

What happens here pol, and why don't we talk about it much?

Attached: hawaiian-islands-map-345.jpg (342x224, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/apa/d/honolulu-1-1-with-washer-air-conditioner/6976846792.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hawaiians are worse than niggers

Explain.

So you know how niggers are bad? Hawaiians are worse.

Cringe.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

judging by hawaiian politics, they don't talk about it either

shark bites and lots of faggots is what i hear.
thanks, gays, now we have sharks with aids roaming the sea.

Puerto Rico is more poor that Hawaii, but I know at least one Puerto Rican who has been in Hawaii and he says that there are a lot of homeless people on the streets, worse than in Puerto Rico.

Why is this? Inequality or drugs?

Not true. Hawaiians are completely unlike noggers. Also, polynesians.

They're not bbn perfect but the United states didnt just go there and grant them statehood becuase they thought they were a bunch of niggers. They have much better demeanor. Not overly aggressive. Can be calm. Make good workers out of em

its too bad our telescopes and their religion do not get along.

Attached: Honolulu, Hawai'i (2017).jpg (2732x1819, 613K)

Good weather year round attracts them, then the very high cost of living makes them homeless

Attached: Waikiki view from Diamond Head, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawai'i (2011).jpg (2000x1129, 707K)

Attached: Kohala Mountain Road, Highway 250, North Kohala, Hawai'i (2015).jpg (2456x1632, 1.22M)

Attached: Kilauea Volcano, Lower East Rift Zone, Pahoa, Hawaii (May 19, 2018).jpg (2000x1333, 3.01M)

>226502451
They put the spam under lock and key.

Attached: 24392.jpg (3264x1836, 1009K)

Attached: Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawai'i 3D map.jpg (3111x3111, 3.36M)

Is lava based and redpilled

that's because you have to be out of your mind to want to eat that in the first place...

Oh yeah, im a pineapple nigger fyi.

Attached: 20190908_010226.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

>Basically island California in terms of politics
>Super expensive, everything's imported
>Tourism, and not much else
>Native Hawaiians are racist af

Never been there, so believe everything I say.

Good waves

Partly because Commiefornia "fixed" their homelessness issue by flying all them here. But yeah, the locals got fucked up hard from drugs, especially meth. My psychotic eldest sister is probably homeless now - completely fucked in the head from meth and alcoholism. Many people make bad financial decisions... two of my co-workers live in their cars - one of them admitted to spending their $15,000 savings on a stupid mobile game...

Tweakers and volcanoes

This is possibly the best photo I've ever seen.

Attached: 1567735201005.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

Like 90% of those protestors aren't even from the state, they came in from out of state, bunch of greenpeace/hippie NIMBY types except it's not in their backyard
same kind of faggots that protested that pipeline in Alaska or whereever it was, they've got no stake in it but they show up to yell and make fuss and waste taxpayer money
HPD should have just beat the everloving shit out them and shipped them back home tbqph

That's my home surf break in that pic

>Native Hawaiians are racist af
Nigger whats wrong with that?

Can some Hawaiifag tell me how accurate O'ahu is in both Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2? It was apparently based out of satellite maps, but I call bullshit on its accuracy.

Attached: 67766593.jpg (580x465, 73K)

Because you live in paradise but waste your lives tweaked out on meth.

What fucking Walmart is that? I've never seen the fucking Spam locked up. Must be a very culturally enriched area, like Waimanalo

That's horrible, but to be honest, I'm not surprised it is a blue state.

I guess the ups of living in Hawaii are far greater than those downs, however. Not like living in poo San Francisco or violent Baltimore (or San Juan, btw).

a big portion of the homeless people in Hawaii are mainland american tourists who go there and just stay. they actually have to "medically deport" tons of people every year who travel there and stay, living on the beach. they eventually get sick or get hurt, end up in a hospital, and that's when they find out about their status.

Is it bumper to bumper traffic in the game?

hippies and such degenerates

If it starts with W that's where you get stabbed.

You there. Island nigger.

I desire to know about your state. What's the current state of Hawaii? We honestly don't hear much about it on the mainland. I work in the cannabis industry and have mulled around the idea of moving there. My dad lived there decades ago (military family) and got called haole every day.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png (1280x640, 5K)

thats depressing. i thought at least it was people standing up for something they believed in.
but its just khal drogo probably trying to sell more canned water.

Theyre not. I used to live on Oahu and there was only one black kid at the entire highschool. I was a prime target for bullying, a typical "haole" blond hair, blue eyes. I stuck out like a sore thumb and never got fucked with once. Everyone was cool as hell and there were no cliques and people didnt get hung up on what brand of clothing you wore.

I lived in Va beach Va and the black kids at my elementary and middle school were fucking animals.

Cringe is FBI niggers recycling the same image over and over.

Oahu fag here, what do you guys wanna know?

Realistically, how difficult would it be as a Califag to move there?

Drugs, Gang Violence and Sandy Beaches. outside of tourist spots, It’s basically your typical third world shithole. It also has some Japanese rapebabies as well. But we don’t talk about those.

Attached: 31AD982A-5DB8-4179-B7F9-41E69CE28F0A.jpg (2048x1593, 286K)

Is there a romantic way to fist a woman?

Attached: Hawaiian.jpg (1518x500, 668K)

Delicious food.

I think you posted the wrong picture there user.

Least white state, hapa central, high col,

Forgot pic

Attached: DO-042615-Ono-LL-NW1A.jpg (640x426, 79K)

Attached: DSC_0367.jpg (1170x1256, 348K)

Aloha, native Honolulan here.
Pic related.

Attached: california-immigration-comic1.png (1000x1000, 106K)

Fuck off, we're full
[spoiler]but in all seriousness you better be loaded[/spoiler]

meth and island niggers

I wish l lived there.
>tropical paradise
>some of the prettiest girls

Attached: IMG_3972.jpg (600x857, 248K)

I went to.maui kawaii and hawaij for my honeymoon. Some areas are like "wow this is amAzing" and some areas are like "woa this is shit", there was a lot of bums and poor hawains obviously smoking meth. Lots of crime there now. Sad.

thats a bullshit lie

Real estate on the big island isnt bad at all

There was a Hawaiian user a few years back that would post.
Hated haolis, 'mercia and stuff. Keks and checks were had

Attached: 1511842996132.jpg (1030x716, 242K)

Based on what? Your anecdotal experience from shit youve seen on pol, or my personal experience from living there? Im not sayig hawaiians arent fucked up in their own ways, but theyre no where near as bad as niggers.

Attached: DSC_0006_700x700.jpg (700x700, 84K)

No, they're actually worse per capita.

>theyre no where near as bad as niggers.
they refuse to work and get butthurt when real American citizen get sent out their to fix their shit
come to think of it, you could get work out of blacks but not islanders so thatd make them even lower

Attached: 1512676851995.jpg (394x406, 83K)

Bet that fag wears a 'DEFEND HAWAII' shirt unironically

You like scrap? Come to School st mcdonalds brah

How much is rent for a 1 bedroom apartment?

Attached: KTM_premium_red_li_hing_mui.jpg (1126x1965, 2.29M)

Ive lived amongst both..niggers dont fucking work, AND theyre violent and unpredictable. They have no in between from happy and full blown category 5 chimp out. The slightest thing will set them off. Once you hear them smack their lips you might as well run in the other direction.

>dont fucking work, AND theyre violent and unpredictable
sounds like an islander to me apologist

So, did we ever get a name of the guy who sent out the Incoming Ballistic Missile warning by mistake?

At this point yeah, Id rather take hispanics and polynesians than niggers, or muslims. Literally no race on earth is worse than nogs.

no one cares about what races wageslave better. Blacks were literally slaves so you'd expect them to do better than they do anyways. Blacks are disgusting subhumans. Stop with the whole X ethnic group is worse than niggers thing you gay jew.

Moving here is the easy part, and you're already used to expensive prices if you're a Califag. However once you're here it's very difficult to leave because of expenses draining your savings, and having to ship your things via back to the mainland via container ship versus just driving like you can on the mainland. Also unless you want to be a minimum wage slave you generally want to know someone here that can hook you up with something. All the locals usually get hooked up with a job from their uncles/aunties (family/family friends).

I found that using flavored scented lube along with some nice candles tends to be fairly romantic

>some of the prettiest girls

You're been misled, 70% of the girls are samoan/filipeno/some other island rat, and about half of them will weigh more than you. The other 30% are stoner white girls, black girls, and other asian (usually Japanese, some chinese).

Ho brah, we scrap. 76 south represent

$800-1000 give or take. Also depends on area.

Attached: DaKine.jpg (915x900, 110K)

t. angry islander

>Theyre not. I used to live on Oahu and there was only one black kid at the entire highschool
All brown-eyed people are niggers. Even you. One drop rule.

It was me, I accidentally put my plate lunch on the button.

Why not drop them into the Pacific mid flight. Nobody knows.

wow your standards are woeful

Attached: 1568417912730.jpg (828x857, 215K)

I have blue eyes you dumb faggot.

>You're been misled, 70% of the girls are samoan/filipeno/some other island rat, and about half of them will weigh more than you.

I need a thick brown Asian gf, bro. South east Asian mixed with some north east Asian sounds pretty good.

>$800-1000 give or take
Not as bad as I thought, cool.

ITT: Malahini larping as kanaka.

I would eat the southbound end of a northbound mule if I was hungry enough.

I'm white and not even from Hawaii. Niggers are the worst. I bet you have a black great grandparent or something.

>haole
It's worse now on the big island. Look up any TMT article on the local news and read the comments. There's a separatist movement building stream.
Don't raise white kids in Hilo

Sage

There are no black girls here. There are about 12 black guys. 4 are pimps in Waikiki, and the other 8 all work at the Home Depot in Iwilei.

You can rent a bedroom is someone's house for as low as $600 a month. And there are no "thick" brown asian girlfriends here. There's either obese or there's slim, there's no inbetween balance. Also self value here is greatly inflated in comparison to other states, whales expecting to be treated like princesses. Surprisingly high number of traps if you're into that though.

Hawaii sounds like the place for you to find a wife then.
Lots of Chinese-Filipino mixed. Please take them and leave.
I've never found a 1 bedroom that cheap but maybe that user knows who to talk to.

>And there are no "thick" brown asian girlfriends here. There's either obese or there's slim,
I don't believe that's possible. Maybe you haven't looked in a gym?

I am a medfag in Hawaii

This is why we have so much homeless people

>high cost of living

There will always be a segment of the population that just cannot afford to have a home

>mainland sending homeless here

Ive seen patients from upstate new york, ohio, illinois, and indiana to name a few. Same story: was giving a one way ticket to Honolulu.

>fucking COFA

You mainland fags dont understand this, but people from the marshall islands can just come to the United States with no visa or anything. They can pretty much move freely to anywhere in the country but a vast majority choose to come to Hawaii because of its similar climate. They come to Hawaii in droves with no skills, no english, with medical issues and are a big drain on resources, because they are eligible for medicaid, snap, and housing. But many of them end up on the streets, entire families because they simply cannot afford to live here with no skills.

>Please take them and leave
kek yes please do

honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/apa/d/honolulu-1-1-with-washer-air-conditioner/6976846792.html

I'm more of a swimming pool guy myself., but generally living here for the past 6 years, there aren't really thick filipenos/samoans, idk why, they seem to just be fat or skinny, no inbetweens really. There are some thick girls if they're a white/asian mix though.

A good percentage of those who are homeless in Hawaii are from out of state.

How about Chinese or Japanese? Hapas look nice but I honestly prefer full Asians. Its rare to find thick asians, I know. But they do exist, especially if they lift. Maybe slim-thick is the right word actually. They don't really get huge.

There aren't too many Chinese but the ones i've seen tend to stay pretty slim. There are a lot more Japanese than Chinese but still same deal, tend to stay pretty slim. If you want someone thick you generally will find them to be mixed with white. Or entirely black. Filipenos tend to be small and skinny, but some do get fat (fat not thicc, disappointing). Samoans/Native Hawaiians tend to generally be fat, but there are a few exceptions where they end up being a normal weight, but they're not thick, just normal.

Lazy fat Polynesian island niggers.
Most of them cry about the white man and whine for more welfare.

Thanks for the info on islanders.

Yeah, its a tragedy that there aren't more naturally thick Asians. But If they lift they can become thick enough.

Attached: 67881319_2490966517631313_625726110247682048_n.jpg (768x960, 172K)

That's the dream. I'm trying to get me a girl strong enough to crush my head between her thighs.

Based. That is why I train my neck.