Australian Anons

What are we gonna do with all this crappy censorship happening right now? The Labours are all insane bastards and the Liberals are not looking too good either, especially with Scomo in Parliament who is itching to block the entire internet. Can our great nation still be saved??

Attached: censorship.png (1274x1104, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/politics/federal/rates-may-approach-zero-nab-says-as-consumer-confidence-dips-20190911-p52q5z.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ignore all CP and animal abuse on internet
>Yep gotta target those ebil white nationalists sharing truthful information

Cant wait for boomers to die then maybe we have a chance

The CP operation is run by the AFP. They call it "undercover" and "entrapment, I call it indulging and projection. They're also on here everyday doing the same thing. They are relentless and the patsies they get would be unlikely to even have those impulses if it were not for the AFP putting them into their head.
Mert Ney is a prime example.

both major parties here really are trash
libs were the lesser evil in the election, only because labor has completely lost their minds

By gathering around a thousand people together and building an underground town in the desert to escape this crazy world.

They do it so they can argue that their budgets are justified. It also gets them out of real investigation and lets them fill their quotas while being predatory animals spreading degeneracy for the sake of their next meal.

They are public workers, with the mentality of public workers. They don't have to engage the social centres of the pre-frontal cortex because they don't have to participate in those social negotiations. They are easy to manipulate too, who doesn't love seeing them lose their shit?

Subservient animals, they are like woman bashing bikers.

There's one of those in Canberra.

aussies are total faggots scomo is the epitome of the gen x company man faggot, he knows he's a massive faggot, uses christianity to make himself feel good about it, this is why i hate christianity and the far right can stick their christian shit up their cunt

If you're still voting for one of the major parties dont complain.

He has that cat that ate the canary look.

>What are we gonna do

Get off your fat asses and run for office.

Attached: 1566865627686.png (350x355, 102K)

Reminder the government is on the side of the invaders and not yours

Why do you Auzcucks insist on forcing your pozness everywhere?

It breaks you heart that my beautiful city of Perth is now full of filthy Indians..Thank you for reading my post.

personally im all for weeding out the weak minded, if you have a propensity to be a pedo you deserve the rope

I get what your saying, but i like being agnostic in a Christian society.
Being agnostic in an islamic society is a death sentence (atheist/agnostic always bash Christianity, when it is only christian societies that allow them to be atheists)

Scott Morrison eats foreskins with his jew buddies.

Attached: block this you cunt.jpg (2299x2697, 1.46M)

Shits fucked

Attached: 1567858196922.jpg (399x400, 16K)

This.

Can this be our aus/pol thread?
Whats for lunch lads?

Attached: 1567054619671.jpg (515x465, 18K)

Lol you really could not show yourself to be any more ignorant of human nature. Environment is a deciding factor. The education here is really, really bad for one

Australia needs to banned from the internet until your country stops voting for these cucks

he literally is, he used to be the leader of the "property council" which is this jew organisation that shills for boomer style house thieving

of course the leftists never mention this they are just screeching over the same old rubbish

theage.com.au/politics/federal/rates-may-approach-zero-nab-says-as-consumer-confidence-dips-20190911-p52q5z.html
>The Reserve Bank may be forced into cutting official interest rates to 0.25 per cent and start untraditional methods to boost the economy if the federal government does not start its own economic stimulus program, the NAB has warned.
>"The NAB business survey points to continued weakness in private demand, while our internal data suggests that rate cuts and tax refunds have done little to boost consumer spending in July and August as was hoped,"
>Westpac also surveyed respondents about their tax refunds, with 29 per cent saying they planned to spend it all and another 16 per cent saying they would spend over half of it. Fifty-three per cent said they would spend some of it or save it entirely.

We are so god damn fucking unbelievably cooked. "Bringing forward some infrastructure projects". tax cuts (which so far most people have just horded into their bank accounts). Lowering interest rates by 1%, down to to zero (During the GFC we had to lower them by 4.25%).

Attached: 9667504-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 24K)

The liberal party are unironically less extremist than the liberal democrats.

Sure, a recession is bad for Australians
But think of all the cheap property that'll be on sale!

Attached: 11412152-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 54K)

and you really could not show yourself to be any more of a pedo. been here for years and i havent been brainwashed yet.

Can you elaborate further? I want to copy/paste your posts and assblast boomers on all the forums I shitpost on.

Attached: 1565446162807.jpg (839x1080, 57K)

>muslim meth dealing gangs and their white and african minons fucking OWN melbourne and sydney
>better ban some laotian macaroni art carrier pigeon communities

Attached: 8523682568.jpg (887x652, 67K)

Should've voted for Clive Palmer, idiots.
Next time.

Also: this censorship and investigation of online forums isn't going to happen. Absolute waste of money and time.

>australians
there's no australians tho, there's just us

They ain't taking our guns. We have more than some age-old AKs. Try to take them > get shot dead. A good traitor is a dead traitor.

Australia is lost, ISPs blocked Jow Forums purely for twitter likes and the government didn't even need to tell them

fuck literally every Australian politican

iinet is still uncucked (they did temp block Jow Forums after christchurch though, so its only a matter of time desu)

Telsta was also "temporary" but was only unblocked a few days ago and my Optus 4g is still blocked

Cool, tell us your IP mate

Im sure ASIO knows already

They don't

Oh ok then, its 6